Author Topic: JUDIs Inner Light  (Read 317751 times)

Rediska

Re: JUDIs Inner Light
« Reply #345 on: March 05, 2017, 03:28:09 AM »
What was Angelic's Dream contact prediction if you dont mind?

ladya

« Reply #346 on: March 05, 2017, 03:31:58 AM »
She got the timeframe correct she gave me a 5 and said 5 months or may and he did end up contacting me 5 months later and revealing how he felt about situation and all that went on. It gave me closure.

Rediska

« Reply #347 on: March 05, 2017, 03:37:49 AM »
She got the timeframe correct she gave me a 5 and said 5 months or may and he did end up contacting me 5 months later and revealing how he felt about situation and all that went on. It gave me closure.

Wow. She gave me 6 and said either June or a full 6 months which lands us in August  :o :o :o and this is for contact too.

Rediska

« Reply #348 on: March 05, 2017, 05:41:07 AM »

when did you read with her before she gave the number 5?

ladya

« Reply #349 on: March 05, 2017, 06:05:49 AM »
This was a few years back. 3? I believe. But I still read with her and she's been one of the most accurate for me through the years.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #350 on: March 05, 2017, 07:48:32 AM »
Interesting, she doesn't take job questions

stargazer

« Reply #351 on: March 05, 2017, 05:43:42 PM »
I don't know if I would count on Judi for predictions. She's been predicting my ex burning himself out on his current path for a while now and it still hasn't come to pass yet.
some of her predictions have been spot on. Others not. I take her predictions with a grain of salt

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #352 on: March 05, 2017, 06:41:35 PM »
I don't know if I would count on Judi for predictions. She's been predicting my ex burning himself out on his current path for a while now and it still hasn't come to pass yet.
some of her predictions have been spot on. Others not. I take her predictions with a grain of salt

Same here. Don't get me wrong. I am Judi's biggest fan, but with my situation, I need an empath more than I need predictions. That being said, some of her predictions have come true and some haven't. Maybe they'll still happen.

stargazer

« Reply #353 on: March 08, 2017, 11:42:02 PM »
Yes she has channeled some negative stuff for me

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #354 on: March 09, 2017, 01:11:35 AM »
She sometimes tones down the negatives, without really sugar coating it. For example "well he's in a better mood today, he's not as eff you as he was before..."  I'm pretty sure he's said stuff to her that she didn't repeat to me.

Rediska

« Reply #355 on: March 09, 2017, 01:14:34 AM »
She sometimes tones down the negatives, without really sugar coating it. For example "well he's in a better mood today, he's not as eff you as he was before..."  I'm pretty sure he's said stuff to her that she didn't repeat to me.
I don't know why I find that so funny lol! your poi seems interesting..lol

stargazer

« Reply #356 on: March 09, 2017, 01:15:37 AM »
She has told me that before as well

Offline SunshineChick22

« Reply #357 on: March 09, 2017, 02:03:30 AM »
From 2012-2013 or so I called her about one guy and nothing ever came to fruition with that one. But I kept calling because she kept saying great things. Then I moved on with someone else and got the same things and nothing ever happened with him either lol so then I just stopped calling.

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #358 on: March 09, 2017, 02:13:19 AM »
From 2012-2013 or so I called her about one guy and nothing ever came to fruition with that one. But I kept calling because she kept saying great things. Then I moved on with someone else and got the same things and nothing ever happened with him either lol so then I just stopped calling.

Was she saying great things from his heart, or from his heart and his ego as well?

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #359 on: March 09, 2017, 02:17:14 AM »
I don't know why I find that so funny lol! your poi seems interesting..lol

It was funny. She has made me laugh in my readings. Pretty sure she thinks he's a total jackass by now with what's come out in the readings over time. She's said things like "Ok, well let's see what's in his heart....see if he still has one..."