Author Topic: JUDIs Inner Light  (Read 318464 times)

Offline Sooshi

Re: JUDIs Inner Light
« Reply #330 on: March 03, 2017, 05:03:26 PM »
Neither. It's complicated.

Rediska

« Reply #331 on: March 04, 2017, 03:16:06 AM »
Good x! :) I think she's the real deal as well. There were two or three things she said that I knew was absolutely true.

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #332 on: March 04, 2017, 05:26:09 PM »
I quite possibly have two big Judi predictions made in December that will be true/happen. And I thought she was so wrong. If she turns out to be correct, I will have to read with her again. Will update later.

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #333 on: March 04, 2017, 11:30:43 PM »
I don't know if I would count on Judi for predictions. She's been predicting my ex burning himself out on his current path for a while now and it still hasn't come to pass yet.

Offline Mememe

« Reply #334 on: March 04, 2017, 11:41:29 PM »
How would you word your questions with Judi? Eg if i want to know what my POI thinks of me & whether or not he wants to be with me how would i ask that?

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #335 on: March 05, 2017, 12:02:19 AM »
I don't know if I would count on Judi for predictions. She's been predicting my ex burning himself out on his current path for a while now and it still hasn't come to pass yet.

I have indications IRL she was right, and this was something totally not predictable at the time (early December), both of them. In fact, I told her she was wrong in one instance, and that the other made no sense. I'm waiting for two final confirmations before I say she had correct predictions. One is neither negative nor positive but a timing issue and my attitude around the event, the second is about POI's thoughts regarding a situation outside of me and him.

Offline transplantnurse

« Reply #336 on: March 05, 2017, 01:47:12 AM »
yup i second this. years back all psychics were channeling my ex correctly but he never ended up acting on any of it and just moved on with someone else. just because they feel it doesn't mean theyll actually do anything about it.
So true. It sucks when POI doesn't act on their feelings, but that just goes to show you're better off without
Did u ever ask?will they contact me ?(if at a no contact zone )want to meet or ask me out on a date?i am curious and what the answer was?

ladya

« Reply #337 on: March 05, 2017, 02:00:35 AM »
I did ask about contact but the context of the contact was wrong only people that got it right was angelic dream Kara jane and pheonyx amore at the time. Actually also teaching owl. Everyone else was wrong and said we'd get back together. Angelic dream got it exactly on point that he'd contact me but it wouldn't be to get back together but he would reveal his feelings and that's exactly what happened. And that I needed to forgive him and move on so I can attract the love I deserve. Exactly what I did. The others got it almost correctly

ladya

« Reply #338 on: March 05, 2017, 02:04:04 AM »
Everyone who channeled said he was in love with me and was just rebounding and that in love part kept me hanging on and that he'd come back and give me commitment. Only angelic dream said his ego was blocking him and he won't choose his heart over ego. Yup. But channelers are dangerous because so many channeler  him and his heart and that's what kept me hanging on

Offline transplantnurse

« Reply #339 on: March 05, 2017, 02:07:22 AM »
Everyone who channeled said he was in love with me and was just rebounding and that in love part kept me hanging on and that he'd come back and give me commitment. Only angelic dream said his ego was blocking him and he won't choose his heart over ego. Yup. But channelers are dangerous because so many channeler  him and his heart and that's what kept me hanging on

Terrible ..hope you didn't not wait for long..I ask because although my POI has strong feelings I know he won't act in it cz his ego is bigger..same situation..but oh well no one wants his ego filled ass  :)

ladya

« Reply #340 on: March 05, 2017, 02:17:47 AM »
Ye the thing is I knew my poi would choose his ego over his heart too. Shouldn't have wasted money. We are our best psychics. We ultimately know just don't want to admit it.

Rediska

« Reply #341 on: March 05, 2017, 02:26:48 AM »
Ye the thing is I knew my poi would choose his ego over his heart too. Shouldn't have wasted money. We are our best psychics. We ultimately know just don't want to admit it.
Umm who exactly "channeled" your poi? The only well known channelers are Sucreate and Judi. I think you may be confusing channeling with clairsentience.

ladya

« Reply #342 on: March 05, 2017, 02:31:22 AM »
during that period i read with everyone LOL. i didn't even know a board like this existed so i spoke with all the major readers and all the crappy fake ones as well. i was probably calling everyday to a different caller.

Rediska

« Reply #343 on: March 05, 2017, 03:21:56 AM »
during that period i read with everyone LOL. i didn't even know a board like this existed so i spoke with all the major readers and all the crappy fake ones as well. i was probably calling everyday to a different caller.

It's different then. Judi and Sucreate directly ask them questions and they answer in return. Judi asks the heart then the ego or vice versa. The POI is "directly" speaking with them per say. There are people who can "channel" energy such as Aries Intuition but she is going to have to make some assumptions on that energy and go off on it. Then you have empaths/clarisentiences who tap into someone's feelings but even then they have to try their best to translate what those feelings are. That is why it can be dangerous to read with empaths, clarisentiences and sometimes channelers (Judi seems pretty solid. I've messaged some people who haven't posted on this thread that she was very accurate with them with proof).

Then you have the ones that are full of it lol. I am sorry that you experienced what happened to you. I think you should stick to Angelic Dream because she seemed to work for you and clearly did not tell you what you wanted to hear. Very realistic in her readings and no fairytales.

ladya

« Reply #344 on: March 05, 2017, 03:27:26 AM »
Thanks to this board I have found some other great readers but ye we live and learn. Now I know who works for me and read every few months for a catch up session.

anything