Author Topic: JUDIs Inner Light  (Read 317737 times)

Rediska

Re: JUDIs Inner Light
« Reply #315 on: February 14, 2017, 03:06:07 AM »
She gave me a contact date of within a week or sooner. Happened 5 days after I read with her. When I read with her again today she repeated the same words my poi basically told me and what she specifically described him as feeling which was completely accurate to the situation. I can pm you more specifics if you want!

No, no worries. Just happy that your poi validated what Judi said!  :)

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #316 on: February 14, 2017, 03:57:33 AM »
She gave me a contact date of within a week or sooner. Happened 5 days after I read with her. When I read with her again today she repeated the same words my poi basically told me and what she specifically described him as feeling which was completely accurate to the situation. I can pm you more specifics if you want!

That's awesome. I love when she does that. It's amazing. I'd love to hear the details if ya wanna share. I love to hear success stories

Offline Dannika

« Reply #317 on: February 14, 2017, 04:39:34 AM »
@Sooshi just pm'd you!

stargazer

« Reply #318 on: February 15, 2017, 06:26:18 PM »
That definitely is frustrating. It's hard to know why when it comes to people. Just because he is missing you doesn't mean he's ready to act on it.

stargazer

« Reply #319 on: March 02, 2017, 07:04:15 AM »
Has this ever happened to any of you with Judi, and what do you make of it: She no doubt is tuning in because she's saying all sorts of stuff that there's no way she would get otherwise. Then, also, she always reports the POI saying something but, in waking life  (or whatever you call it- the material world?), the POI says the opposite to you. Anyone have that happen? With many readers I would simply decide the reader is wrong, but this is different. 
curious.. what's different about it?

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #320 on: March 02, 2017, 02:45:40 PM »
Has this ever happened to any of you with Judi, and what do you make of it: She no doubt is tuning in because she's saying all sorts of stuff that there's no way she would get otherwise. Then, also, she always reports the POI saying something but, in waking life  (or whatever you call it- the material world?), the POI says the opposite to you. Anyone have that happen? With many readers I would simply decide the reader is wrong, but this is different.

probably due to the fact that they don't want to admit to themselves or you their true feelings...who knows.  that's why channelers can be dangerous...because you might never get the outcome of the person acting on their feelings

stargazer

« Reply #321 on: March 02, 2017, 04:02:58 PM »
go with reality- what the POI is saying/not saying. It'll save you a lot of heartache

ladya

« Reply #322 on: March 02, 2017, 04:19:00 PM »
go with reality- what the POI is saying/not saying. It'll save you a lot of heartache

yup i second this. years back all psychics were channeling my ex correctly but he never ended up acting on any of it and just moved on with someone else. just because they feel it doesn't mean theyll actually do anything about it.

Rediska

« Reply #323 on: March 02, 2017, 05:08:14 PM »

yup i second this. years back all psychics were channeling my ex correctly but he never ended up acting on any of it and just moved on with someone else. just because they feel it doesn't mean theyll actually do anything about it.

How did you know they channeled correctly?

ladya

« Reply #324 on: March 02, 2017, 05:26:34 PM »

yup i second this. years back all psychics were channeling my ex correctly but he never ended up acting on any of it and just moved on with someone else. just because they feel it doesn't mean they'll actually do anything about it.

How did you know they channeled correctly?

because they described him exactly to the T and i knew how he felt about me but there were other things that kept him away from acting on what he feels and did what was rationally right to do which is keep me out of his life. I mean at this point looking back he did me a favor but just saying that psychics all picked up on how he longed for me and wanted to be with me and how he would come back and give me the commit i wanted but he didn't and only a long time after he came back and confessed all he felt during that time so it allowed me to get closure. so yes in his heart he wanted to be with me but his rational mind didn't allow him so thats why i say channeling is dangerous because they might pick up whats on his heart but we live in a world where men a lot of time use their mind more than their hearts. at the time i was getting the readings he was acting completely different than what they said although i knew how he felt intuitively but he acted in ways to push me away. so yah
« Last Edit: March 02, 2017, 05:30:39 PM by ladya »

Rediska

« Reply #325 on: March 02, 2017, 07:30:12 PM »
Okay...am I the only one whose poi did not say things like "I want a relationship" or something of that sort? Lol. He said there were things he needed to clear out and that he "thinks" (yes, thinks lol) he loves me.

Edit: yup-never said he wanted one or that he missed me terribly lol. BUT, he did say he had strong families and thought he loved me (albeit in a confused way). The reading was actually sweet though...bittersweet. At one point he said, "I'm pretty sure she doesn't even know half of these things." Yeah, he never really told me his feelings.
« Last Edit: March 02, 2017, 07:40:13 PM by Rediska »

ladya

« Reply #326 on: March 02, 2017, 07:47:05 PM »
Okay...am I the only one whose poi did not say things like "I want a relationship" or something of that sort? Lol. He said there were things he needed to clear out and that he "thinks" (yes, thinks lol) he loves me.

Edit: yup-never said he wanted one or that he missed me terribly lol. BUT, he did say he had strong families and thought he loved me (albeit in a confused way). The reading was actually sweet though...bittersweet. At one point he said, "I'm pretty sure she doesn't even know half of these things." Yeah, he never really told me his feelings.

readings like that are dangerous because it makes you feel all emotional inside and give him the benefit of the doubt. this is why i held on so long and pined over my ex for so long. that hope that knowing but all it did in the end was hurt me immensely because i never got what i wanted from the situation.

stargazer

« Reply #327 on: March 03, 2017, 05:53:11 AM »
So true. It sucks when POI doesn't act on their feelings, but that just goes to show you're better off without 

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #328 on: March 03, 2017, 04:04:07 PM »
Yeah, I've asked Judi to just read my POI's ego and not bother with his heart. I know he still loves me but his ego overrides that so what's the point. Really, he's such a moody jerk, sometimes I call Judi  like I'm taking his temperature before I call so I know what to expect.

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #329 on: March 03, 2017, 04:28:09 PM »
Yeah, I've asked Judi to just read my POI's ego and not bother with his heart. I know he still loves me but his ego overrides that so what's the point. Really, he's such a moody jerk, sometimes I call Judi  like I'm taking his temperature before I call so I know what to expect.

Are you guys together and you just call for input or is it someone you are hoping to be with?  just curious....

anything