Author Topic: JUDIs Inner Light  (Read 320225 times)

Offline bluebelle

Re: JUDIs Inner Light
« Reply #285 on: January 05, 2017, 08:02:07 PM »
Can you Verify those feelings though? That's the danger with channelers if you have no way of knowing the persons feelings, especially if they keep to themselves.

Exactly, can be so dangerous.  It can really leave you hanging on for longer than you should. 

stargazer

« Reply #286 on: January 05, 2017, 08:29:04 PM »
Also, just because a person feels a certain way, doesn't mean they'll act on it. So sometimes, knowing how they "feel" doesn't really help if they don't show you.

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #287 on: January 05, 2017, 08:39:23 PM »
Also, just because a person feels a certain way, doesn't mean they'll act on it. So sometimes, knowing how they "feel" doesn't really help if they don't show you.

you are so right.  It can actually make letting go harder, if you think they feel it and are just waiting and waiting in limbo for them to express it.  One time Judi even said heart can take years to manifest...like who has time for that? LOL

stargazer

« Reply #288 on: January 05, 2017, 09:04:32 PM »
Ha yeah, or sometimes it doesn't manifest at all. Basically if you have to wonder how your POI feels because they don't show you, best to put your attention on someone/something else. When a man wants u, regardless of his "issues", he will make sure to keep u and not run the risk of losing u.

Rediska

« Reply #289 on: January 06, 2017, 03:32:17 AM »
Can you Verify those feelings though? That's the danger with channelers if you have no way of knowing the persons feelings, especially if they keep to themselves.

This can apply to any reading with any reader. However, to answer your question there are two ways
1)Do their actions match their words? if the reader is telling you that so and so loves you and wants commitment and that person doesn't follow through, then the reader is either full of it or channeled the wrong person. Actions always speak louder than words. Always.
2)Ask the person.

For me, she stressed that the POI had to 'clear things out' multiply times hence the distance and I can attest to this that it is true. He also said it has nothing to do with me and everything to do with him and this is also true. Funnily enough I read with a psychic on cp.com. He said when the POI contacts me he will mention things about "clearing out work issues/people issues." Literally what Judi told me minus the work and people issues.

Also with any reading you just have to use your common sense and intuition.

stargazer

« Reply #290 on: January 06, 2017, 03:37:02 AM »
If the feelings are verifiable, then great.

But there are some that never get that confirmation and have kept hanging on for someone that never showed/spoke of   their supposed feelings or they straight up have been married/ in a relationship with someone else. For this reason, channelers (and you're right- any psychic reading) can be dangerous.

Rediska

« Reply #291 on: January 06, 2017, 03:42:35 AM »
I agree. It can be dangerous and this is why I feel like we women realllyyy need to use our common sense/intuition and not put too much trust in readers. If he loves us and blah, blah, blah then we should ask ourselves: Do their actions match that? I had a reader (actually two readers) tell me the POI was going to say good-bye to me before he left and would have kept in touch with me before the end of the year. Never happened but I knew it wasn't going to happen. That was where my intuition kicked in and told me that they were wrong even WHILE they made the prediction lol.

I had a reader on psychicsource.com tell me that the POI had strong feelings towards me and just couldn't let go. This was months of us not talking to each other. I contacted him a month or so after and she was right. Here was where she was wrong-"He'll contact you in three days. It has to be because it is so strong." I knew he wasn't going to because again sometimes feelings don't translate into actions.

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #292 on: January 06, 2017, 02:12:42 PM »

This can apply to any reading with any reader. However, to answer your question there are two ways
1)Do their actions match their words? if the reader is telling you that so and so loves you and wants commitment and that person doesn't follow through, then the reader is either full of it or channeled the wrong person. Actions always speak louder than words. Always.
2)Ask the person.

For me, she stressed that the POI had to 'clear things out' multiply times hence the distance and I can attest to this that it is true. He also said it has nothing to do with me and everything to do with him and this is also true. Funnily enough I read with a psychic on cp.com. He said when the POI contacts me he will mention things about "clearing out work issues/people issues." Literally what Judi told me minus the work and people issues.

actions, words...I think if it was clear to us with the POI, we wouldn't need to call a psychic, period.  and i think when the right one comes along, you won't need to call....there will be no questions.

and bottom line is, do you really want someone that you have to question stuff, call and spend money and go through all this anguish about? 

I've heard the clear things up stuff too....well a year later LOL  nothing. so don't hold on to false hope.....Don't mean to sound harsh, just don't want anyone going thru what I did....ugh
« Last Edit: January 06, 2017, 02:21:38 PM by bluebelle »

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #293 on: January 06, 2017, 02:15:11 PM »
Ha yeah, or sometimes it doesn't manifest at all. Basically if you have to wonder how your POI feels because they don't show you, best to put your attention on someone/something else. When a man wants u, regardless of his "issues", he will make sure to keep u and not run the risk of losing u.

YEP!

stargazer

« Reply #294 on: January 06, 2017, 03:28:12 PM »
actions, words...I think if it was clear to us with the POI, we wouldn't need to call a psychic, period.  and i think when the right one comes along, you won't need to call....there will be no questions.

and bottom line is, do you really want someone that you have to question stuff, call and spend money and go through all this anguish about? 

I've heard the clear things up stuff too....well a year later LOL  nothing. so don't hold on to false hope.....Don't mean to sound harsh, just don't want anyone going thru what I did....ugh
Couldn't agree more! And I'm sorry you went through that ☹️

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #295 on: January 06, 2017, 03:48:17 PM »

Couldn't agree more! And I'm sorry you went through that ☹️

thanks...live and learn, right?  sigh lol

Rediska

« Reply #296 on: January 06, 2017, 05:16:40 PM »

2)Ask the person.

Oh I don't think you're sounding harsh at all. Thank you for your honesty. Thanks for letting me know that line was being said to you as well. Out of all the readers I had Val had to be the most realistic (thank you for the recommendation glamgal lol).

stargazer

« Reply #297 on: January 06, 2017, 05:57:02 PM »
@bluebelle yes live and learn:) at least you're aware now and not  holding on. I too went through a situation in the last where I held onto the hope of being with a certain someone + wasted money on readers... and what came of it? Absolutely nothing. It was so painful and drained me emotionally + financially. I wouldn't wish it on anyone.

Rediska

« Reply #298 on: January 06, 2017, 05:58:00 PM »
@bluebelle yes live and learn:) at least you're aware now and not  holding on. I too went through a situation in the last where I held onto the hope of being with a certain someone + wasted money on readers... and what came of it? Absolutely nothing. It was so painful and drained me emotionally + financially. I wouldn't wish it on anyone.

If you don't mind sharing who were the keen readers you read with?

stargazer

« Reply #299 on: January 06, 2017, 06:41:35 PM »
I've called Most of the keen readers mentioned on this board. the ones I've commented on and then some. Some were right on little things, but overall were wrong on the outcome of that past POI situation.

Now when I call, which has dwindled down to 1-2 times a month, it's usually about work.

Oh, and I have talked to Judi a handful of times too.
« Last Edit: April 07, 2017, 02:28:29 AM by stargazer »