Author Topic: JUDIs Inner Light  (Read 317725 times)

Offline bluebelle

Re: JUDIs Inner Light
« Reply #270 on: December 29, 2016, 08:07:30 PM »
BlueBelle-does she remember who you are every time you call her? She was pretty good with me. She knew the guy wasn't an ex

yea she remembers...she checks her notes I think before the calls..JMO of course.

Rediska

« Reply #271 on: December 30, 2016, 01:37:19 AM »
BlueBelle-does she remember who you are every time you call her? She was pretty good with me. She knew the guy wasn't an ex

yea she remembers...she checks her notes I think before the calls..JMO of course.

Oh, that is annoying. I hate when readers keep notes. She does invest though because she does seem genuinely caring. Did you ever ask her why when she channels the guy, it changes up on you?

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #272 on: December 30, 2016, 02:42:48 PM »

Oh, that is annoying. I hate when readers keep notes. She does invest though because she does seem genuinely caring. Did you ever ask her why when she channels the guy, it changes up on you?

no she was consistent but I feel what fluttershy said earlier in the thread was true, she can add her own stuff in...like she goes off past conversations ..hard to explain. 

Offline lostsoul209

« Reply #273 on: December 30, 2016, 04:47:47 PM »
What time is she online could never get a hold of her.

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #274 on: December 30, 2016, 10:44:06 PM »
Her queue filled up really quickly today. It was a little past noon and she'd already stopped taking more callers in her line. I usually start checking around 10 am to try to get in line. She will possibly be on tomorrow morning again. Not sure as its new years.

I don't think she takes stringent notes. I think she tends to remember the convos she's had with you and or checks the emails you've had because she often has to ask me the names of who we're channeling again.

Rediska

« Reply #275 on: December 31, 2016, 05:59:14 AM »
Overall I like Judi. I have read with her here and there... I'd say maybe once or twice a month in the last 3-4 months). Recently she got something very wrong. I'm not really sure who/what the heck she was channeling because what happened in reality was quite different (nothing heartbreaking or anything like that- just VERY DIFFERENT FROM WHAT SHE SAID TO ME). I know no reader is accurate all of the time, but to those die hard Judi fans, be careful. She sure nails things at times but other times she's so off that it makes me wonder where she's getting the information- if it's true channeling or her guessing.

I would've corrected her IMO. Politely of course but I still would have if she was that off. It might help her improve for future references.

Rediska

« Reply #276 on: December 31, 2016, 06:32:57 AM »
Haven't talked to her again since the time she was so off. I'm not that bothered to correct her. That entails spending more money.

I meant during the call you had with her. I would've corrected her. I wonder if she mixed up the person or what. That is odd.

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #277 on: December 31, 2016, 06:34:18 AM »
Yeah she was off once when I asked about someone completely unrelated to my usual inquiries, but it wasn't a topic I was overly concerned about and I never asked about it again. She sure nails my POI though.

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #278 on: January 05, 2017, 01:04:57 AM »
I feel like Judi is psychic but when she was supposedly quoting my POI, it didn't sound like him at all. It did sound like a script. "She's a good, good, good lady. She's somebody I can see spending more time around." Um, we were once engaged and lived together. He knows exactly what it's like to be around me almost 24/7 for weeks on end (don't ask why, long story). But when she wasn't supposedly quoting him, she was great, and even predicted accurately, along with others, that I would have a rough first several weeks when I moved back.

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #279 on: January 05, 2017, 01:48:08 AM »
Yeah, I'm listening now and she is most definitely psychic. She picked up several details about him that nobody could guess, and I gave her no info. And "I've always loved you," that was good, yes. Specific to him and our situation. She didn't feed me a fairy-tale, told me we're going to start with communication (already happened) but go slowly. I would definitely talk to her again.

Rediska

« Reply #280 on: January 05, 2017, 02:52:08 AM »
I feel like Judi is psychic but when she was supposedly quoting my POI, it didn't sound like him at all. It did sound like a script. "She's a good, good, good lady. She's somebody I can see spending more time around." Um, we were once engaged and lived together. He knows exactly what it's like to be around me almost 24/7 for weeks on end (don't ask why, long story). But when she wasn't supposedly quoting him, she was great, and even predicted accurately, along with others, that I would have a rough first several weeks when I moved back.

I am confused. Because for me she channeled aka quoted him the whole time. What do you mean when she wasn't quoting him?

For me, the reading was very realistic. She even said, "I think I love you?" and this is true as well. He doesn't it is just infatuation lol.
« Last Edit: January 05, 2017, 03:11:09 AM by Rediska »

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #281 on: January 05, 2017, 06:12:56 AM »
Well, with me she went into a monotone voice after saying she was in his ego or going into his heart. She said, "Let me go into his heart" (or something like that) and started a sort of dialogue in a monotone voice. She told me things, for example the rough start, and I had a journey ahead of me, when we were getting off. It was clearly a psychic impression because nothing like that had come up before.

Rediska

« Reply #282 on: January 05, 2017, 06:56:18 AM »
Well, with me she went into a monotone voice after saying she was in his ego or going into his heart. She said, "Let me go into his heart" (or something like that) and started a sort of dialogue in a monotone voice. She told me things, for example the rough start, and I had a journey ahead of me, when we were getting off. It was clearly a psychic impression because nothing like that had come up before.

wow she channeled all of that from him?! and did you give her any info from the beginning?

Rediska

« Reply #283 on: January 05, 2017, 03:44:57 PM »
Same with me!! She knew he had 2 big commitments taking his time and exactly what they were when she was looking at ego. No one has ever picked that up. Then she said let me go into his heart and started talking real fast and monotone as if she was him. It was incredible. I only have his name. I was blown away.

Did she channel all of that info from his ego?

stargazer

« Reply #284 on: January 05, 2017, 06:41:33 PM »
Can you Verify those feelings though? That's the danger with channelers if you have no way of knowing the persons feelings, especially if they keep to themselves.

anything