Author Topic: JUDIs Inner Light  (Read 317770 times)

tired of it all

Re: JUDIs Inner Light
« Reply #120 on: July 14, 2016, 08:45:41 PM »
Judi made some predictions for me, but as I've already said, none of them happened...still possible that some might come to pass and I hope that they do.  Over 2 years since the last time I talked to her though.  She did always say that she wasn't good with timing (but is anyone?!)

tired of it all

« Reply #121 on: July 14, 2016, 09:26:32 PM »
I honestly think we would all be much better off if we stop relying on psychics (well all together) but especially with predicting the future.  there are too many variables that come into play and they rarely manifest.

If you want to call to find out a person's feelings, etc...then maybe that's fine, but to call continuously, for every little issue or every time you feel down or insecure, is deadly both emotionally and financially. 

I get what you mean and there have been times when I called too often, got bad advice and wasted my money.  But there have been other times when it really helped me to make sense of things.

It's not good to get too dependent on readers or any one reader especially.  Judi was like that for me, I got too dependent on her and worse her readings were not reliable at all.  And she was telling me things right in line with what other readers said too.  Those predictions did not come to pass. 

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #122 on: July 15, 2016, 02:42:47 PM »
I honestly think we would all be much better off if we stop relying on psychics (well all together) but especially with predicting the future.  there are too many variables that come into play and they rarely manifest.

If you want to call to find out a person's feelings, etc...then maybe that's fine, but to call continuously, for every little issue or every time you feel down or insecure, is deadly both emotionally and financially. 

I get what you mean and there have been times when I called too often, got bad advice and wasted my money.  But there have been other times when it really helped me to make sense of things.

It's not good to get too dependent on readers or any one reader especially.  Judi was like that for me, I got too dependent on her and worse her readings were not reliable at all.  And she was telling me things right in line with what other readers said too.  Those predictions did not come to pass.

Yes, readings are good to supplement our own gut instincts feelings, NOT to rely on totally on how another person feels or what they will do.  Let the person show us what the want/feel.  If they have so many blockages/issues that they can't or won't...then time to move on.

I'm sorry to sound bitter but I just got SO SICK of having to spend money to figure out someone's intentions.  It's so unhealthy!  I could have put that money towards something worthwhile.

I guess the biggest wake up call to me was realizing that after all these months of getting readings, I was only more confused/sad than if I had none at all.  It was a constant cycle of being lifted up by the readings and then let down by the person. 
« Last Edit: July 15, 2016, 02:44:35 PM by bluebelle »

tired of it all

« Reply #123 on: July 15, 2016, 09:35:51 PM »
I know the feeling bluebelle...and so sorry you had to go through that.

I get tired of trying to figure out someone's intentions at all...much less having to spend money calling a psychic for it. 

Offline Leogirl0808

« Reply #124 on: July 18, 2016, 08:02:55 PM »
Yup, all the time. Just to finish off what she was saying.

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #125 on: July 19, 2016, 10:10:17 PM »
I don't get it...she said that my ex loves me and is struggling all the time with whether to reach out to me or not...and wonders if I've moved on etc...but when i asked her if he will be responsive if I messaged first and she said its 50/50??

She's not Good with predictions for me at least

Offline Leogirl0808

« Reply #126 on: July 19, 2016, 10:16:22 PM »
Ditto!

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #127 on: July 20, 2016, 01:18:20 PM »
Ditto!

u too huh?  :(

Offline Leogirl0808

« Reply #128 on: July 20, 2016, 02:21:30 PM »
Yup, but she says it right after making a prediction lol

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #129 on: July 20, 2016, 03:25:30 PM »
I don't think she's right..it doesnt make sense. My intuition is telling me if I reach out to my ex he will be very happy and responsivie. But Im not going to do because I want him to be the one to do it.

And logically it doesnt make sense...IF her empath stuff is right, why wouldn't someone respond to someone they've been thinking about all the time? I like that she doesn't sugar coat but it doesnt make sense to me. She said that if I reach out to him all that will do is boost his ego....um...ok so why did you channel that he loves me?

maybe she feels the safer thing for your to do is leave him be for a bit..she has told me that before.

But last time she made a prediction she said that I wouldn't hear from the guy for 3-4 weeks.  I heard from him that day.....

Offline Leogirl0808

« Reply #130 on: July 20, 2016, 03:36:56 PM »
@Maddie, Men are very unique creatures. Contacting you and showing his feelings and intentions will hurt his ego making him look vulnerable. He wants none of that. Wait for him to reach out, make him work for it girl cause you are worth it:))))

Offline Zenia

« Reply #131 on: July 20, 2016, 03:45:05 PM »
I have talked to Judi a lot now,and here and there there are logical contradictions like the one you mentioned here.But it can be a matter of interpretation and matters  that are in the grey area.OR;we cant trust everything that is channelled.I think that is important to remember.I sift out what i hear him"saying",and make my own conclutions.What to find reasonable to believe,and what dosent make sense.

btw,i feel my first readings with here were amazing,but not totally convinced now.Anyone else that feels like the connection to the subject fades for each reading?
Or can it be the subjects state of mind at that particular time of channelling?

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #132 on: July 20, 2016, 05:50:09 PM »
Yeah I agree it could just be interpretation. One thing I'm confused about is she said the person I'm asking about, is asking HER if I'm seeing anyone...huh? Like his higher self/guides are asking that? Won't they just know?
No I think she's mind reading them at that point. I asked her how someone else would respond if I told her I wanted to talk to her and the response from the girl was "About what??" so...

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #133 on: July 20, 2016, 06:52:47 PM »
There seems to be different layers of a person that she talks to, the guides, the ego and the heart. The ego often blocks what the heart wants and the guides mostly just stand around and watch.  :-\

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #134 on: July 20, 2016, 07:30:18 PM »
I have talked to Judi a lot now,and here and there there are logical contradictions like the one you mentioned here.But it can be a matter of interpretation and matters  that are in the grey area.OR;we cant trust everything that is channelled.I think that is important to remember.I sift out what i hear him"saying",and make my own conclutions.What to find reasonable to believe,and what dosent make sense.

btw,i feel my first readings with here were amazing,but not totally convinced now.Anyone else that feels like the connection to the subject fades for each reading?
Or can it be the subjects state of mind at that particular time of channelling?

A bit yes, or they become repetitive. 

anything