Author Topic: JUDIs Inner Light  (Read 317744 times)

Offline bluebelle

Re: JUDIs Inner Light
« Reply #75 on: June 24, 2016, 07:35:21 PM »
I just looked at Suecreate's feed back and saw these two reviews next to each other :

6/19/2016   maj61   4 stars   Interesting first time reading. Seemed in tune and not shallow. But loss is part of life and love and loss are sometimes intertwined, and not to be feared, and a moment of opening and change... So it feels artificial to block these topics/experiences from a reading. Feels incomplete when what the person asking for a reading brings to the reading is disallowed. Feels to be more about the reader's fear than anything else, and for that I am sorry. Nevertheless thank you for your reading - blessings.

Hello, I am one of her clients and I do not appreciate you leaving loss energy with Sue. I don't want your loss energy on me okay? Read her description and then call her. She is not your psychiatrist she is a love reader and don't spoil her energy with your bullshit. Lol. Thank you Sue for keeping the good energy going and protecting us. 

Yikes. Likely fake feedback, but even scarier if it isn't and it really is a rabid fan. The response doesn't exactly inspire confidence in her as a reader. Sheesh. Life isn't all sunshine and roses. There used to be a local reader where I'm from that took all the negative cards out of her tarot deck, no Tower, no 3 of swords, etc. so the result was she wasn't playing with a full deck, literally. People come to readers because they have problems. If you can't deal with that, you're in the wrong business. No one goes around calling for readings when everything in life is all hunkydory.

Yea she has a few like that, that will jump to her defense if bad feedback is left....very, very strange.  (insert twilight zone music)

I know in my situation, she was so pushing me to stay in something that was toxic for me....and only considering HIS feelings and how HE was feeling and not how crappy the whole thing was making me feel.  And the advice she gave was awful, unlike Judi.  Judi gives real advice like a friend would.

Offline sharon

« Reply #76 on: June 24, 2016, 07:36:05 PM »
Yes!!! These kind of fans really go on my nerves. Yacks

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #77 on: June 24, 2016, 07:37:55 PM »
I'm just so glad I found this board.

tired of it all

« Reply #78 on: June 24, 2016, 07:59:28 PM »
There used to be a local reader where I'm from that took all the negative cards out of her tarot deck, no Tower, no 3 of swords, etc. so the result was she wasn't playing with a full deck, literally.

LOL this cracks me up. 

I agree they should understand people aren't getting readings because things are all rosy.  What annoys me is when they say you are "dwelling" if you try to be more realistic. 

tired of it all

« Reply #79 on: June 24, 2016, 08:33:12 PM »
I never read with Suecreate before...I dunno somehow never even noticed her listing before.  So I had to go check it out.  Wow I cannot believe all these rules she has for things you can't mention to her.  I cannot remember all that stuff when I am having a conversation.  She is very picky.  Sounds like it could be really frustrating to have a reading with her. 

I kind of get where she is coming from in saying don't call unless you love the person you are asking about.  I feel that people open their energy up more when they feel loved and feel a genuine heart connection.  The reader can open up more and the person who is being read would be more willing to open up to the reader too. 

But loss is a natural part of life and it is really unbalanced to try to block that out.  No one is purely a source of "positive energy" lol.  People who deny their own negativity usually end up projecting it on to someone else.  If it brings down her energy to hear about real life then she probably has way bigger problems than anyone who might be calling her. 

Anyhow it's just not realistic though to expect every caller to be in a positive and loving state of mind.   :o 

allibai3

« Reply #80 on: June 25, 2016, 02:52:06 AM »
I really sorry that happened to you tiredofitall, i guess she eventually figured out she was not good with job ,health,other predictions that now she is not giving it.To bad she did not realize this in your situation.I hope everything works out

Thank you Allibai!  I hope everything works out for you too. 

Please don't make any hasty decisions one way or the other after having that argument with your ex.  I feel like things are up in the air right now for a lot of people and it's uncomfortable, it can feel like you just want to get things settled right away but it may take time for things to work out.  I wish you all the best.

You are definetly right tired of it all! I get anxious when we fight because I'm scared we will push me away.I know that I have to stay calm and let him come to me when he is calm.

tired of it all

« Reply #81 on: June 25, 2016, 03:22:10 AM »
I know it sounds trite to say this but, hang in there!  I feel like this fight will blow over. 

Offline Zenia

« Reply #82 on: June 25, 2016, 07:23:43 AM »
Yeah,Sue is strickt,and it has gotten even worse.Before you could ask her to channel other than your loved one,not anymore.
However,i have called her for years,she is slower than Judi,but she has given me info that felt very true.
This situation i have with this man now,i called both her and Judi.They are contradictive when it comes to one special aspect of the whole drama.They both tell me he loves me,but..his motive for the betrayal is different from these 2 readers.Very different.I tend to lean towards Sue here,because i know his nature.It makes much sense.

But i think Judi is great.However,what they truely think and feel,we may never know,,unless they tell us  :)

allibai3

« Reply #83 on: June 25, 2016, 02:28:30 PM »
I know it sounds trite to say this but, hang in there!  I feel like this fight will blow over.

Thank you so much! I really appreciate it.

Offline sharon

« Reply #84 on: June 25, 2016, 03:35:50 PM »
Yeah,Sue is strickt,and it has gotten even worse.Before you could ask her to channel other than your loved one,not anymore.
However,i have called her for years,she is slower than Judi,but she has given me info that felt very true.
This situation i have with this man now,i called both her and Judi.They are contradictive when it comes to one special aspect of the whole drama.They both tell me he loves me,but..his motive for the betrayal is different from these 2 readers.Very different.I tend to lean towards Sue here,because i know his nature.It makes much sense.

But i think Judi is great.However,what they truely think and feel,we may never know,,unless they tell us  :)

They don't always tell us the truth  ;)

allibai3

« Reply #85 on: June 25, 2016, 04:03:13 PM »
Judi is on now if anyone wants to read with her

allibai3

« Reply #86 on: June 25, 2016, 04:13:03 PM »

I agree with you sharon! Sometimes they lie,smh.

Offline Zenia

« Reply #87 on: June 25, 2016, 04:52:25 PM »

You mean the person in question dosent always tell the truth to the reader?I had that in one of my other posts here :)

Offline sharon

« Reply #88 on: June 25, 2016, 05:01:33 PM »
exactly!

Offline Zenia

« Reply #89 on: June 25, 2016, 05:34:39 PM »
exactly!
:)This is an intresting phenomenon..I first noticed with another email reading-channeller..That the person in question seemed to elude the entire truth..hmm..
Then there is Judi,who says she reads heart and feelings..Still i felt something was altered or held back(not from her,but from him)..But this i am not sure of.

With Sue these last readings she asked him directly,and i felt this was his honest answer..Brutally hard,but so it was.

Very curious to what other have experienced with this.

Does it seem that the person channelled is not telling the reader the truth?