Author Topic: JUDIs Inner Light  (Read 320521 times)

tired of it all

Re: JUDIs Inner Light
« Reply #90 on: June 25, 2016, 05:52:06 PM »
Does it seem that the person channelled is not telling the reader the truth?

Yeah I think that is quite possible.  I think they can also have intentions and feelings they are not fully willing to act on.  The reader picks up on those but doesn't predict the behavior accurately. 

A good reader would be able to discern the difference, but in my experience those readers are very few and far between.  And Judi is not one of them.

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #91 on: June 25, 2016, 09:20:33 PM »
I spoke to Judi and I was surprised. The info just poured out of her so fast I couldn't keep up to take notes. Most of what she said was things I already knew, but that helps to confirm. I ran out of time but I will be calling her back.

allibai3

« Reply #92 on: June 26, 2016, 05:45:09 PM »
sooshi, did she make any predictions for you or gave you any advice for your situation?

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #93 on: June 26, 2016, 09:15:45 PM »
No, I didn't have enough time to get to that. She did confirm he's feeling a lot of guilt about the situation and thought that was a good thing. When I talked to him last night though it was the same wall and anger from him though.

allibai3

« Reply #94 on: June 27, 2016, 01:31:45 PM »
mhmm I wonder why he is still acting that way.

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #95 on: June 27, 2016, 01:33:12 PM »
Bipolar probably. He doesn't make any F***ING sense.

allibai3

« Reply #96 on: June 27, 2016, 01:37:04 PM »
lol I know what you mean.
« Last Edit: June 27, 2016, 01:45:04 PM by allibai3 »

Offline sharon

« Reply #97 on: June 27, 2016, 02:44:50 PM »
...but it is also possible that the reader didn't get his energy right. She has been wrong many times with Tired. But Ive never read with her, I dont know.

tired of it all

« Reply #98 on: June 27, 2016, 03:55:06 PM »
Well Judi could be right about emotions...but I don't know since I've never been able to verify those things.  The downside is people don't always act on their deeper feelings and it can take a long time for some people to even come to terms with their deeper feelings.  So it can be "true" but not in a way that will make any practical difference for the caller.

She was wrong about most of the things I could verify...my ex did not respond to the message I sent 2.5 years ago and we did not start talking again.  My car was a total loss.  I did not get a new job in an "8."  And I did not start giving readings right alongside her on Keen and I can promise I never have and never will. 

But maybe she was right about one thing!  As far as I know, I don't have cancer.  Then again, I haven't asked a doctor to check if a psychic was right about telling me I don't have cancer.  LOL

I can say my periods are getting better though.  She told me they would become "normal" again...well, they're not normal, but gradually getting better. 

allibai3

« Reply #99 on: June 27, 2016, 04:21:28 PM »
Through this psychic experience I noticed that sometimes empaths can be wrong and even psychics who only read energy can be wrong because those type of things change. Overall psychics can be wrong. So, if you do call you just have to pick and choose what information for works for you/seems to be true and act on that

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #100 on: June 27, 2016, 06:20:40 PM »
Oh she got my guy's energy right, that's for sure. It was like he was standing right there talking about me and how he feels about things. She is very, very good. She was also generous with the free minutes with me and emailed me to follow up when we were cut off when I ran out of funds. I found her to be very compassionate and honest. 

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #101 on: June 27, 2016, 06:28:10 PM »
Oh she got my guy's energy right, that's for sure. It was like he was standing right there talking about me and how he feels about things. She is very, very good. She was also generous with the free minutes with me and emailed me to follow up when we were cut off when I ran out of funds. I found her to be very compassionate and honest.

I agree, I think she picked up the person's energy I was inquiring about too...down to the way he speaks.  But it would be nice to hear this directly from him LOL..I've kinda given up on the thought of that ever happening.  At least, even if it's over, I know my feelings weren't one sided.

allibai3

« Reply #102 on: June 27, 2016, 06:32:51 PM »
Yes I agree. She is really nice. I am actually on her que again I had a few more things that I am concerned about. I would say she is my new fave empath.

allibai3

« Reply #103 on: June 27, 2016, 08:47:19 PM »
I was wondering when Judi channels people if they can physically feel it?

Offline Leogirl0808

« Reply #104 on: June 27, 2016, 08:53:48 PM »
How was the reading? Thatahelena & Allibai?