Author Topic: JUDIs Inner Light  (Read 317616 times)

Offline spiritualbinger

Re: JUDIs Inner Light
« Reply #900 on: June 04, 2020, 06:07:14 AM »
I realllllllllly like her. She blew my mind. True empath.

Offline Larryducs

« Reply #901 on: June 05, 2020, 12:30:36 PM »
First post! Totally agree she blew my mind on the first read! Could feel the mannerisms and generally the way POI talks and thinks. Second read...much of the same but didn’t feel overwhelming. Some of the things she said the second go around just didn’t resonate. May have been going off notes or remember previous conversation instead of connecting. Definitely has a gift from the first read but not sure actually connected second time. No predictions as she says not a psychic but as an empath...I’d recommend a read at least once as it’s a pretty amazing experience first time anyway.

Offline Truthfromrosie

« Reply #902 on: June 05, 2020, 12:38:10 PM »
I have to agree that my reading with her did not really resonate and very much felt like I was being told what I wanted to hear. I was disappointed after seeing such good reviews.

Offline LillyPad99

« Reply #903 on: June 05, 2020, 01:45:24 PM »
I have to agree that my reading with her did not really resonate and very much felt like I was being told what I wanted to hear. I was disappointed after seeing such good reviews.

Same here. I remember comparing old notes from her with another forum member and they were eerily similar. Quite fairytale-ish.

Offline Larryducs

« Reply #904 on: June 05, 2020, 06:20:59 PM »
Just read with her again. Totally went off previous info.Said POI was living with her mom and went into that story with much gusto. I know for a FACT she is not and is staying either at her boyfriend’s home on the weekend and during the week at a hotel with him that he stays at while he works. Such a huge disappointment and I probably heard what I wanted in the first reading. That hurts because although the first reading was not fairy tale, and definitely picked up some things, it made me think she was thinking of me. Kinda shattered right now  :'(

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #905 on: June 10, 2020, 03:40:30 AM »
I called her today. I almost always get great readings with her. I asked her about someone I hadn't asked about before and she came out with "he's waiting for some forms from you". Yep, forgot all about that. Sent them in this afternoon.

Offline spiritualbinger

« Reply #906 on: June 23, 2020, 11:45:34 PM »
I called her today. I almost always get great readings with her. I asked her about someone I hadn't asked about before and she came out with "he's waiting for some forms from you". Yep, forgot all about that. Sent them in this afternoon.

I have found her incredibly accurate. She knew in detail yesterday a situation that has been bothering my BF about her Mmmmm is mom and brother.

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #907 on: June 24, 2020, 02:37:13 PM »

I have found her incredibly accurate. She knew in detail yesterday a situation that has been bothering my BF about her Mmmmm is mom and brother.

I felt like she gave me a fairy tale reading. The person i was asking her about was supposed to be coming back to me. He moved in with his gf....so no...

Offline Oisin16

« Reply #908 on: June 24, 2020, 06:19:41 PM »

I felt like she gave me a fairy tale reading. The person i was asking her about was supposed to be coming back to me. He moved in with his gf....so no...

Last time I talked to her she started a fairy tale and when I was giving him more information of my situation her reading changed so big no no,

Offline speaktruth

« Reply #909 on: January 20, 2021, 10:46:06 PM »
Ok..i called her about poi and she seemed so good at channeling. I was shook that she said a few things but it seemee generic the more i thought about it. Then, i called her again to test her about my friend (male) and she started saying things that were so random and made up- bizarre! She is fake.

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #910 on: January 22, 2021, 06:09:18 AM »
The stuff that comes through when she channels, tends to be the most reliable. She's channeled things word for word that the people I've asked about said to me later, dozens of times for me. She might not be able to connect with everyone, but she's definitely not a fake.

Offline Cc2019

« Reply #911 on: January 23, 2021, 02:15:15 AM »
She channeled for me a few weeks ago and at first I felt quite skeptical but then she made a comment about a picture that I posted on my social media that was pretty accurate and something that she couldn’t have guessed... so I’m undecided now on her

Offline alphabetsoup

« Reply #912 on: January 23, 2021, 04:01:00 PM »
She's very good with what they FEEL, but not so good with what they are going to do.  She told me POI was having back pain (true), but also told me they were going to ask me out on a date soon.   POI would NEVER, they live in another country. I think this is why a lot of predictions don't come true, actions are not feelings.

Offline Luckystar

• Veterans
« Reply #913 on: January 23, 2021, 06:39:24 PM »

Updating. The guy i called about is still living with the girlfriend. She was definitely wrong for me. I don't care about the situation anymore but just wanted to update. We haven't had any communication at all either.

Offline sugarsky

« Reply #914 on: January 23, 2021, 07:11:29 PM »

Updating. The guy i called about is still living with the girlfriend. She was definitely wrong for me. I don't care about the situation anymore but just wanted to update. We haven't had any communication at all either.

Ugh sorry Luckystar! Was anyone right for you about your situation at the time?