Author Topic: JUDIs Inner Light  (Read 316505 times)

tired of it all

Re: JUDIs Inner Light
« Reply #60 on: June 24, 2016, 06:48:48 PM »
I really sorry that happened to you tiredofitall, i guess she eventually figured out she was not good with job ,health,other predictions that now she is not giving it.To bad she did not realize this in your situation.I hope everything works out

Thank you Allibai!  I hope everything works out for you too. 

Please don't make any hasty decisions one way or the other after having that argument with your ex.  I feel like things are up in the air right now for a lot of people and it's uncomfortable, it can feel like you just want to get things settled right away but it may take time for things to work out.  I wish you all the best. 

tired of it all

« Reply #61 on: June 24, 2016, 06:51:57 PM »
I emailed some readers letting them know that they were wrong. They blocked me. Once they block you you cannot give any feedback anymore :(
So Judi blocked you but how was it possible for you to give her a feedback?

In the past I was always able to leave feedback after I was blocked...maybe Keen changed that?  I don't know.  Their feedback system is whack anyway, it is biased in favor of the readers and making the readers look good.

I do know they will remove "excessive" negative feedback from the same caller.  Meaning if you leave more than one negative for a reader, and the reader reports it, Keen will remove all but the first negative.

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #62 on: June 24, 2016, 06:53:25 PM »
Judis Inner Light says:

"I am an empath and I work with my guides to help you help discover how "they" are FEELING. This is DIFFERENT than "psychic" as it tunes in to how someone is FEELING and THEIR INTENTIONS."

What is that suppose to mean? I want to understand how he is feeling and not how his guides are feeling ?!

She will tell you how he is feeling, what is in his heart/mind.

Trust me, I read with another "channeler" on keen and since i found Judi, I only use her, I ditched the other, because I think the other used to interject her own opinions and insights into the channeling.  Judi doesn't...she will give advice and her idea of what "might" happen but she has flat out told me I can't tell you when, I'm not that kind of psychic. 

Offline sharon

« Reply #63 on: June 24, 2016, 06:56:28 PM »
I was a Keen member for a very long time and I could never leave a feedback after being blocked. Shame on Keen.

tired of it all

« Reply #64 on: June 24, 2016, 06:58:32 PM »
what did she say about your ex that was wrong...just curious?

I already posted about this...she said my ex would respond if I contacted him, told me what to say and I did what she suggested.  He never did respond.  That was over 2 and a half years ago. 

Offline sharon

« Reply #65 on: June 24, 2016, 06:59:23 PM »
Judis Inner Light says:

"I am an empath and I work with my guides to help you help discover how "they" are FEELING. This is DIFFERENT than "psychic" as it tunes in to how someone is FEELING and THEIR INTENTIONS."

What is that suppose to mean? I want to understand how he is feeling and not how his guides are feeling ?!

Trust me, I read with another "channeler" on keen and since i found Judi, I only use her, I ditched the other, because I think the other used to interject her own opinions and insights into the channeling.  Judi doesn't...she will give advice and her idea of what "might" happen but she has flat out told me I can't tell you when, I'm not that kind of psychic.

Bluebelle, can I ask you who the other channeler is ? Thank you.

Offline sharon

« Reply #66 on: June 24, 2016, 07:01:52 PM »
what did she say about your ex that was wrong...just curious?

I already posted about this...she said my ex would respond if I contacted him, told me what to say and I did what she suggested.  He never did respond.  That was over 2 and a half years ago.

Tired, what did Melody Marie told you about your situation, if you don't mind me asking? Thank you.

tired of it all

« Reply #67 on: June 24, 2016, 07:05:00 PM »
Tired, what did Melody Marie told you about your situation, if you don't mind me asking? Thank you.

I don't mind at all (but don't want to go into a lot of detail here so I'll PM you).  She has been the most accurate of anyone regarding his state of mind and what he will actually do.   

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #68 on: June 24, 2016, 07:06:31 PM »
Judis Inner Light says:

Bluebelle, can I ask you who the other channeler is ? Thank you.

Suecreate

Offline Leogirl0808

« Reply #69 on: June 24, 2016, 07:07:19 PM »
She was crazy, she gave me a reading while she was driving once!

Offline bluebelle

« Reply #70 on: June 24, 2016, 07:14:46 PM »

OMG LOL...yea I used to user her on chat..and then, I tried her on the phone and it was bizarre...she sounded like a weirdo, and wasn't telling me anything like what she told me during our chats.  I do think she CAN channel but in a very her way or the highway fashion, like if you bring up anything negative, she ends the chat, it's bizarre.  Never again.

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #71 on: June 24, 2016, 07:16:15 PM »
Suecreate?

Offline sharon

« Reply #72 on: June 24, 2016, 07:18:07 PM »

Yeah, she def take her job seriously ;) I am glad you left her.

Offline sharon

« Reply #73 on: June 24, 2016, 07:19:51 PM »

I don't mind at all (but don't want to go into a lot of detail here so I'll PM you).  She has been the most accurate of anyone regarding his state of mind and what he will actually do.   

Oh great! I am looking forward hearing from you.

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #74 on: June 24, 2016, 07:29:17 PM »
I just looked at Suecreate's feed back and saw these two reviews next to each other :

6/19/2016   maj61   4 stars   Interesting first time reading. Seemed in tune and not shallow. But loss is part of life and love and loss are sometimes intertwined, and not to be feared, and a moment of opening and change... So it feels artificial to block these topics/experiences from a reading. Feels incomplete when what the person asking for a reading brings to the reading is disallowed. Feels to be more about the reader's fear than anything else, and for that I am sorry. Nevertheless thank you for your reading - blessings.

Hello, I am one of her clients and I do not appreciate you leaving loss energy with Sue. I don't want your loss energy on me okay? Read her description and then call her. She is not your psychiatrist she is a love reader and don't spoil her energy with your bullshit. Lol. Thank you Sue for keeping the good energy going and protecting us. 

Yikes. Likely fake feedback, but even scarier if it isn't and it really is a rabid fan. The response doesn't exactly inspire confidence in her as a reader. Sheesh. Life isn't all sunshine and roses. There used to be a local reader where I'm from that took all the negative cards out of her tarot deck, no Tower, no 3 of swords, etc. so the result was she wasn't playing with a full deck, literally. People come to readers because they have problems. If you can't deal with that, you're in the wrong business. No one goes around calling for readings when everything in life is all hunkydory.