Author Topic: My Ultimate Reader List (After 3.5 years)  (Read 13634 times)

Offline Synergy

• Veterans
My Ultimate Reader List (After 3.5 years)
« on: May 30, 2014, 02:32:41 AM »
So, after 3 and 1/2 years of receiving readings (the good, the bad, and the ugly) on several different topics, I'm pretty much ready to post my ultimate list of readers.  I will start with my usual caveat... these are the readers that work for ME.  They've proven their accuracy on multiple occassions.  FOR ME.  I know they don't all work for everyone and many here have had negative experiences with one or more of them.  I'm just sharing my list in one spot because I don't binge read anymore, have limited the number of readings I receive significantly, and I don't feel the need to ask 20 readers the same question. 

I will post the reader and how they have been accurate for me/the area they have proven to be strongest in. 

Queen of Cups18 (Anne) - my "go-to", my spy
Strengths: random occurances; people's feelings, thoughts, & intentions; day-to-day stuff
Weakness: NOT an outcome reader

I have been reading with Anne for awhile.  She is the person I check-in with when I need an update or to get a take on what a person is currently feeling/thinking.  She is literally my spy.  Everything she has said that has started with "Do you know...?"  has happened. Admittedly, it's usually the insignificant stuff.  For example, since last summer I have been reading about one particular situation with her.  A couple of months ago, she asked "Do you know that so-and-so is currently looking for another job?"  She has brought that up in several follow up readings.  Just last week, this person told me they have been job-searching.  Similarly, one time she asked me if I knew that this person was having an issue with one of their children.  I really had no idea and no way of confirming it.  Two weeks later, he told me that he had to leave work early to attend a parent-teacher conference.  Does any of this stuff really impact my personal situation?  No.  BUT it shows me she's definitely gifted.  Anytime she has "seen" something on her own it has happened or I have received some sort of confirmation.  She made a MASSIVE prediction for me in September, and it will go down in history as one of the biggest, most important accurate predictions I've ever received. 

Offline Synergy

• Veterans
Re: My Ultimate Reader List (After 3.5 years)
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2014, 02:45:24 AM »
Shoot, I didn't mean to submit!

Next...

Aries Intuition (Kisha) - my go-to for WORK RELATED readings
Strengths: Timing, General Readings, and Work-Related Predictions; Outcomes
Weakness: Romance/Relationship predictions

I've shared a lot about my experiences with Kisha.  She's been right, but she's also been really wrong.  I must say though, she has been about 99% accurate when it comes to work related predictions.  She has seen my professional successes, bonuses, pay increases, a promotion I received last year, and management changes.  Sadly, I find I can no longer read with her about relationships because her positive predictions are always wrong and she has told me MANY times about new love interests that have NEVER panned out.

Lady Persephone AND Ness21 - my go-to's for NEW situations I have never read with them about
Strengths: Personality traits, probable outcomes
Weaknesses: Rely on previous readings/notes, become repetitive if you continue to read with them, chatty

I'm lumping these two because I feel similarly about them.  LadyP is awesome when I read with her about something we've never discussed.  Those readings tend to be accurate.  I can't keep reading with her though because the readings become repetitive, stale and worthless.  I like her, but my use for her is limited.  Similarly, I think Ness is awesome. She is almost 100% for me on outcomes.  The issue is that once I read with her, I can't ask her about the same person again because she simply repeats what she has already said... even when the situation has somehow changed.  Both readers are also really chatty so they burn minutes and $.

Mystic Raven11 - my timing guru
Strengths: timing
Weaknesses: she's too positive (for the most part)

This one surprises me.  I honestly can't believe I've ended up liking her as much as I do, BUT she has a really high accuracy rate for me.  Last year she told me something would happen in a "4".  Of course, she predicted 4 weeks.  Well, it didn't happen and I actually forgot about that situation entirely.  This past April what she said would happen HAPPENED!  I was shocked.  I have had that happen with her a lot, and considering I've only read with her about 10 times in the past year, that's a pretty good track record.  She tends to see things too positively.  I don't think she's the best card reader out there, but somehow her numbers always end up working for me.  She also was one of the only readers to accurately describe someone I recently started asking about (a friend I may be developing feelings for).  She described our relationship accurately and told me we would only ever be friends.  She told me why and it is absolutely the case.  I was really impressed by this recent reading, and it showed me she can actually give "negative" readings.

Honorable mention:

Yona

I only read with Yona once, but her primary prediction happened and within the timeframe she provided.  I am adding her to this list because she is another reader I would definitely read with again.

For now, that's it.  Just wanted to share!!!  :)

Offline sagitira

« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2014, 07:38:26 AM »
thank you synergy for your list.
i never read with queen of cups i tried to call her but was blocked for no apparent reason so i didn't bother anymore. i heard she doesn't take new clients. same with ness however she was polite enough to explain that she does not take new clients anymore..

ladyp - totally same for me, at the beginning she was picking up crazy stuff but every reading i had after was mostly repetition. so far though i cannot say she was accurate for me in terms of future predictions. but was able to pick up feelings and situation very well.
with kisha - got outcome correct, some things happened but her prediction about new love never happened. but i do like her a lot as she was able to get little things correct as well as outcome.
yona - very good reader indeed, she has been spot on so far and i will read with her again. also waiting for some predictions to unfold but this reader is ethical and has got many positive reviews.
never read with mystic raven..interesting though i might try her out of curiosity to see what happens.

have you read with donna maxine? she has her own site, so far was also very accurate for me if i can recommend a reader it would be her and yona. both from uk and predictions happened from both of them for me.

Offline Zee

« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2014, 05:09:05 PM »
Doesn't Ness21 have her own site somewhere? I could be mistaken though.

How in the world did you ever find donna maxine and where are her prices. This is her right? http://www.donnamaxine.com
Do we email her to get her rates?
« Last Edit: May 30, 2014, 05:15:57 PM by Zee »

Offline sagitira

« Reply #4 on: May 30, 2014, 05:35:28 PM »
i think i read somewhere ness had her site and if i remember correctly she had it written on her site that currently (back then) she was not taking any new callers due to health issue. i emailed her through keen and she confirmed that to me. i haven't looked at her site since then so i don't know if now she does take new callers.

yes donna maxine white is her full name. i found her from another forum where she has very good reviews from many people. so i tried her as well in fact had 2 readings with her. you have to email her for the prices and arrange reading with her. i can't remember now if i paid £40 for hour reading. i'd have to go through my emails where she stated the prices to me. she will ask you for picture of both palms and your picture and when you call she gives reading herself no questions asked. in my first reading i had full hour, hardly asked any questions she just took off and i listened. she records the reading but i recorded mine thank God as something happened to her computer and she lost information so i suggest to record the reading she gives so much information i wouldn't be able to write it down.

some predictions already happened for me - work and health related, waiting for love related predictions to happen, not holding too much hope after my experience with psychics but she definitely has a gift.

Offline sagitira

« Reply #5 on: May 30, 2014, 05:38:45 PM »
i do apologise - i think it was northstar julie not ness 21 who i contacted. does ness21 have her own site? if so anyone knows what it is? sorry for confusion

Offline sagitira

« Reply #6 on: May 30, 2014, 10:48:18 PM »
ok i found Ness' website and i asked for a reading. she did take me :))) and i had a reading straight away. i must say i was very very impressed. thank you synergy for your post otherwise i wouldn't even think of trying her. i'm going to update under her thread now :)

Offline Zee

« Reply #7 on: May 30, 2014, 11:13:02 PM »
I got in as well. I'm a first time caller so I get five minutes. I'm so looking forward to it. Should I just ask for a general or be specific?

*Review after my read with good ole Ness.
Avoid this woman, is all I can say at this point. Maybe down the road I might become a bigger person about such a horrible reading, but momentarily I'm just not there yet.
http://www.thepsychicreviews.com/forum/index.php/topic,1186.msg17606.html#msg17606
« Last Edit: May 31, 2014, 01:56:14 AM by Zee »

Offline Synergy

• Veterans
« Reply #8 on: May 31, 2014, 04:09:57 AM »
I got in as well. I'm a first time caller so I get five minutes. I'm so looking forward to it. Should I just ask for a general or be specific?

*Review after my read with good ole Ness.
Avoid this woman, is all I can say at this point. Maybe down the road I might become a bigger person about such a horrible reading, but momentarily I'm just not there yet.
http://www.thepsychicreviews.com/forum/index.php/topic,1186.msg17606.html#msg17606

Avoid this woman is not a review. Say how it went and let others decide. That's my problem with what you've posted.

Offline Zee

« Reply #9 on: May 31, 2014, 08:01:26 PM »
It's an opinion Syn. Everyone is going to make their decision no matter what either one of us say about any of these readers. Are you getting kickbacks from Ness, otherwise I don't understand where all your hostility is coming from about my review?

Can someone please tell Syn that she made a great selection by choosing Ness so she isn't personally offended by what anyone else thinks, since she had such a fantastic read? Just ignore the reviews you disagree with, why is that difficult?

And just for the record don't give me instructions on how and what you deem fit for me to say.

Offline melancholia

« Reply #10 on: May 31, 2014, 08:05:55 PM »
I'm so glad the hostility is carrying over to every topic now.  It gives me such warm, fuzzy feelings...no, no wait.  That's indigestion.

Offline Zee

« Reply #11 on: May 31, 2014, 08:08:56 PM »
Thats was a good one THANKS!
but no, I'm done and it's all good.

Offline Cfisher

• Veterans
« Reply #12 on: July 18, 2014, 03:19:34 AM »
This is Ness' site: http://readingsbyness.com

After many, many, many readings over a course of many years-this is my final list which I'm sure hasn't changed since my last comments. I still get periodic readings here and there, but for accuracy sake:

1. Diane Daniels-I still see her face to face once a year and am always blown away at the things she said will happen and then they do.
2. Northstarjulie-the absolute most accurate tarot reader for thoughts, feelings and actions for the current moment and most of her long term predictions were 100% on par from jobs, to family, to relationships. I still check in with her every once in a while for a quick hello and a quick reading. Still one of my favourites.
3. Queen of Cups-Anne is a phenomenal reader and many things she said for current situations regarding actions of others were true and happened IE. contact etc. within certain time frames and feelings of others. Not always correct with final outcomes, but generally what she said was right as long as you don't have back to back readings with her. Sometimes I found her to be abrupt and other times she was very soft with me, so from a client perspective at times I had to be thick skinned.
4. Cookie-totally up and down. She had some crazy visions and described things exactly as is, like a remote viewer can do. Blew me away at some of the things she saw and predictions she had came true. The way she saw feelings etc. of others wasn't always right and she has a tendency to exaggerate how the other person feels about you. But when she was on her game, she could pull things out of her hat on the actual days they happened, pull names out of the sky and then you would meet that person or they were important to you etc.

Best of luck to all the newbies out there and please be super careful with going overboard, it's easy to fall into the *dark hole* with psychics. Too many crappy ones out there.

anything