Author Topic: Yona Farrell  (Read 1541388 times)

Offline tellmewhy

Re: Yona Farrell
« Reply #2625 on: September 24, 2019, 01:35:39 AM »
 :P
« Last Edit: December 27, 2020, 12:29:06 AM by tellmewhy »

Offline Loulou

« Reply #2626 on: September 24, 2019, 03:15:59 AM »
100% correct.  My story is playing out 2 years later. 3rd poi in

No, never heard of her getting current situation right.  Always further along.

Let me put this out about Yona, back in 2017 she described a woman I was going to meet and that I had to be cautious in the way i handled her, bu doing so, it will help me progress.Little did I know it was going to be my current boss two years later, when she asked me if I knew this woman already I said no, later I admitted I was going to meet someone but not significant, she thought it was that woman, well that woman had no relevance in my life. I started working with a male boss my female boss was at the time in a Sr. Position on another team, little did I know it was her, yes it was my current boss/ ex boss now, I still work with her but she moved on to a different department. Anyway, I did handle her with care and through that my promotion kicked in.

Point i’m trying to make is that Yona may say something like it’s happening now and it will happen 2 years later, sometimes they are people you have not even met yet.

Yona could be reading someone you’ll meet in years

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #2627 on: September 24, 2019, 11:38:04 AM »
Let me put this out about Yona, back in 2017 she described a woman I was going to meet and that I had to be cautious in the way i handled her, bu doing so, it will help me progress.Little did I know it was going to be my current boss two years later, when she asked me if I knew this woman already I said no, later I admitted I was going to meet someone but not significant, she thought it was that woman, well that woman had no relevance in my life. I started working with a male boss my female boss was at the time in a Sr. Position on another team, little did I know it was her, yes it was my current boss/ ex boss now, I still work with her but she moved on to a different department. Anyway, I did handle her with care and through that my promotion kicked in.

Point i’m trying to make is that Yona may say something like it’s happening now and it will happen 2 years later, sometimes they are people you have not even met yet.

I've also noticed that when Yona says 'you know this person already' it usually means that you know them at the time the prediction is happening not that you know them at this moment in real time.

Yessssssssssss - years ago she gave me predictions for current relationship I was in when I called and it was actually the next one I was in. I think this happens a lot.

Has she ever predicted anything with a current POI? Asking for a friend... 😬

Yes. But I've always been actively involved with my POIs and the choice to end things for good has always ultimately been mine.

I guess my current POI showed up in my first reading 3 years ago and I only met him a year ago but since then my readings with Yona have only been about him and have passed.

I've only read with Yona this year and it seems like she's talking about the ex, but who knows. There's no other relevant POI who owes me an apology or that would stress me out that much. I guess it could be someone new coming, but she's sees this happening before the end of the year and I'm not even looking for a new guy right now. Everything else she predicted seems to be unfolding from her top up, so I guess time will tell.

Lovefash67

« Reply #2628 on: September 24, 2019, 12:38:16 PM »

I've also noticed that when Yona says 'you know this person already' it usually means that you know them at the time the prediction is happening not that you know them at this moment in real time.
I guess this maybe case by case basis because there have been instances where Yona has said you know this person already and I was clueless about who she was talking about and then the prediction would happen and it turn out that I did know the person already I just didn’t think the prediction was going to be happening with them

Offline user5942

« Reply #2629 on: September 24, 2019, 12:44:39 PM »
I really wouldn’t bank too much on her timeframes

She told me in my first read “before the end of the year”

That was definitely not the year that things happened lol

Offline lp1111

« Reply #2630 on: September 24, 2019, 01:19:38 PM »
I really hope she’s talking to me about my current POI because I do not want to go through a similar situation again. I would not be able to handle it 😞

Offline maggs30

« Reply #2631 on: September 24, 2019, 02:03:30 PM »
In my first reading her and I thought she was talking about my ex. That was Feb 2019. She said big changes were coming in 3 to 4 months and 3 months to the day later I started dating my guy. At the time of the reading he had just started his job and saw me everyday at my job. So his energy was probably there as he had a thing for me but it took him 3 months to approach me and talk to me. Going back to my notes now everything she said fits my guy better than the ex. Interestingly enough I read with Emma Jane that same month and I was assuming it was the ex also. Nope looking back everything could have vaguely fit the ex but is to the T about my guy. Yona picks up the strongest energy.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #2632 on: September 24, 2019, 03:05:05 PM »
I really hope she’s talking to me about my current POI because I do not want to go through a similar situation again. I would not be able to handle it 😞

Exactly. Unless this is prediction that occurs 5 years from now, I'm off the market. I'm emotionally shot and just want to stay single for the foreseeable future.

Offline Nina710

« Reply #2633 on: September 25, 2019, 01:10:38 AM »
Can anyone tell me how Yona Farrell is with her predictions? I had my first reading with her and she told me that she sees a  “ long term relationship” coming..

Offline user5942

« Reply #2634 on: September 25, 2019, 01:46:54 AM »
If this was your first reading with her, predictions could be years out

I’ve heard the first reading is like a trailer to a movie almost - you get the important bits that will happen, but they could be extremely spaced out

Her top ups usually help fill in the gaps

In my 3rd reading with her, predictions started to manifest the quickest

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #2635 on: September 25, 2019, 05:50:50 AM »
Can anyone tell me how Yona Farrell is with her predictions? I had my first reading with her and she told me that she sees a  “ long term relationship” coming..

Just read this thread. It's 183 pages and you'll definitely get your answer.

Lovefash67

« Reply #2636 on: September 25, 2019, 01:49:33 PM »
It depends on the person I first read with her in Feb 2016 and though I have in two relationships since then I am still waiting on her prediction of me being in a relationship with a guy who is significant soon it will be 4 years so idk if I will be happening at this point

Offline miss_t

« Reply #2637 on: September 26, 2019, 05:11:14 AM »
On your first reading with Yona, did she also ask you if you’re in a relationship or not?
I honestly wished she didn’t ask me coz I wanted to know if she’d be able to pick it up on her own.
Anyway, since I said yes, she then referred to my poi as my love interest or partner and would refer to our relationship as partnership.

My two readings with her are all nonreadings and I will have my 3rd attempt later. Goodluck to me! I wish I’d be able to get a full reading this time. If not, she said she’ll refund me so maybe I’ll just get a general reading with Kisha or someone else  if that happens.

By the way, I’ve read that the first reading covers a longer timeframe and the top ups are for the gap in between. Since I got two nonreadings, is the second one considered a topup or just the same as the first?

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #2638 on: September 26, 2019, 06:50:22 AM »
 >:(
« Last Edit: December 27, 2020, 12:30:06 AM by tellmewhy »

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #2639 on: September 26, 2019, 07:06:48 AM »
On your first reading with Yona, did she also ask you if you’re in a relationship or not?
I honestly wished she didn’t ask me coz I wanted to know if she’d be able to pick it up on her own.
Anyway, since I said yes, she then referred to my poi as my love interest or partner and would refer to our relationship as partnership.

My two readings with her are all nonreadings and I will have my 3rd attempt later. Goodluck to me! I wish I’d be able to get a full reading this time. If not, she said she’ll refund me so maybe I’ll just get a general reading with Kisha or someone else  if that happens.

By the way, I’ve read that the first reading covers a longer timeframe and the top ups are for the gap in between. Since I got two nonreadings, is the second one considered a topup or just the same as the first?

I just listened my recording and found that she asked my age and relationship status.

I had 2 non-read with her too and the third one was completed but too short (not 50 min). I think she counted the time spent on non-reads as well.