Author Topic: Yona Farrell  (Read 1541275 times)

Offline Loulou

Re: Yona Farrell
« Reply #2610 on: September 22, 2019, 12:17:03 AM »

I think Yona is well worth the wait.  She is so good

Maybe she’s trying to figure out the best time . I think someone also mentioned she at some point she had so many emails that she had assistance who open emails, did my quote me on this it could be memory fog . Also she has 6-7 weeks window so if you have specific time window she may not have openings . My friend booked with only option on Sundays and it took two months.

did you forward the payment from PayPal? the way I do it s to forward receipt, tell her days I am open and tell her I am open let's say Fridays all day .... with my skype ID and she usually gets back to me. Have you read with her before? how do you know she read your mail?

I sent Yona a payment earlier this week for a reading and a follow up email to book an appt. She's read the email a few times but I still haven't heard from her as far as booking a time yet.  :-\
I let her know which email address I sent payment from, which is the same as before and gave her some open parameters for when I'd like to book.  I know she's opened it a few times because I have that option with my email. It tells me it's been opened.  I guess she's just busy.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #2611 on: September 22, 2019, 12:51:06 AM »
Just wondering here, what has it meant for you when Yona tells you have to make a choice to somebody. Also, she says you may walk away but couldn’t tell. It sounds self explanatory on its own, but I wanted to see how this planned out for others. I’d like to add, some of you may think Yona doesn’t tell anything negative. In my case though, she said I’d be single for a long time if I do choose to walk away from my situation.

Anyone?

I'm interested to know also. I thought Yona saw everything as "predestined", but she never gave me an outcome. Just that I'll be stressed weighing the pros and cons. It hasn't happened yet, but I imagine that in some cases she doesn't see the outcome or chooses not to tell us if she does. 🤷‍♀️

Offline pisceandream

« Reply #2612 on: September 22, 2019, 05:15:41 AM »
Yona told me that ultimately I would get married. She said it was predestined.

She also told me that within the next two years, I'd have a choice between two people. I asked her who I was marrying, whether it was either one of them, but she couldn't see it. She just knew that I would be married. So I'm guessing she does see predestined events but when she sees you making a choice that choice itself is predestined (as in it's predestined that you'd have a choice) she can't see the choice you're making because it's free will. She can't see the outcome of a predestined event sometimes for whatever reason but can see it happen itself.
« Last Edit: September 22, 2019, 05:17:48 AM by pisceandream »

Offline Star_01

« Reply #2613 on: September 22, 2019, 12:07:00 PM »
Yona told me that ultimately I would get married. She said it was predestined.

She also told me that within the next two years, I'd have a choice between two people. I asked her who I was marrying, whether it was either one of them, but she couldn't see it. She just knew that I would be married. So I'm guessing she does see predestined events but when she sees you making a choice that choice itself is predestined (as in it's predestined that you'd have a choice) she can't see the choice you're making because it's free will. She can't see the outcome of a predestined event sometimes for whatever reason but can see it happen itself.

As I've said before, I think spirit/info is purposefully left out because we aren't supposed to know every single prediction of our life, perhaps you need to go on a journey with both of these guys and have lessons/experiences to go on to marry the right one, life may seem unexpected but when you look back you can see why and how things fit into place.

Offline smoothie88

« Reply #2614 on: September 22, 2019, 05:15:59 PM »
My first encounter with Yona was back in May, she was very polite and sweet. The reading started fine, she picked up some cards and started interpreting them and when she asked me to validate some stuff she got very confused and the reading went a little off and she told me that she’s not happy with the quality of what she can provide and she wanted to rearrange. Needless to say I was disappointed. A week later on the date of the rescheduled appointment, she emailed me saying that something came up and she have to cancel all reading and given that this is the second time it doesn’t go smoothly with me she said I wasn’t meant to have a reading then and refunded me the money. I was super disappointed.

It’s been 4 months now, and also my life has pretty much fallen apart lol... I’m trying to make an appointment with her again, let’s see if it works this time. Everyone had raved so much about Yona. Is she really legit or is she more like a generic reader that things she says can apply to many people many things many situations and because if that she’s very “accurate”?
« Last Edit: September 22, 2019, 05:24:21 PM by smoothie88 »

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #2615 on: September 22, 2019, 05:51:15 PM »
My first encounter with Yona was back in May, she was very polite and sweet. The reading started fine, she picked up some cards and started interpreting them and when she asked me to validate some stuff she got very confused and the reading went a little off and she told me that she’s not happy with the quality of what she can provide and she wanted to rearrange. Needless to say I was disappointed. A week later on the date of the rescheduled appointment, she emailed me saying that something came up and she have to cancel all reading and given that this is the second time it doesn’t go smoothly with me she said I wasn’t meant to have a reading then and refunded me the money. I was super disappointed.

It’s been 4 months now, and also my life has pretty much fallen apart lol... I’m trying to make an appointment with her again, let’s see if it works this time. Everyone had raved so much about Yona. Is she really legit or is she more like a generic reader that things she says can apply to many people many things many situations and because if that she’s very “accurate”?

First of all, don't be disappointed. I had similar situations with Yona several times including rescheduling, incomplete readings, cancelation etc. So, it is not just you.

If Yona can read successfully, that would be a wonderful experience. She can accurately pick up things and give some solid predictions. Although I did not have too much luck with predictions (the main one is still pending) but many others in this forum did.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #2616 on: September 22, 2019, 08:13:16 PM »
I'm getting a feel for what Yona's "angled" tower moments are. They're annoying as hell and totally unexpected as she said. I need a nap.

Offline daughterofcups - P

« Reply #2617 on: September 23, 2019, 03:28:31 PM »
Hey yall- havent been on here in ages. Had some questions about Yona and how she reads/ works. Ive had two separate readings from her- december 2018 and this past week (sept 2019)

She read for me recently,  and when referencing my boyfriend and i, has never seen a breakup, cheating, interest elsewhere, etc- but refers to us in her normal terms like “ongoing connection” and not yet committed 100%- not totally able to commit until the crossroads in april (this was said in a reading from dec 2018). Weve always been exclusive, no breakups etc. and in my recent reading i asked about “further commitment” as in engagement, and she said “not yet” but described a period of time when that would happen... (seems like her cards couldnt see past april 2020)

I Was wondering what this means. She still sees us together (i asked lol) and obviously hes been my exclusive boyfriend of nearly 2 years, but ive read on here that she uses those terms for a dating/ FWB situation..  confused. when she talks about the commitment thing here, do you think shes referring to marriage?

In Her reading for me in dec 2018, we lived together already and she mentioned a timeline that coincided with my birthday (end of march 2019), moving together to a new apartment/ looking at new apartments in spring, and some other predictions. We did end up having to move to a new place around april/ may 2019, but none of the other predictions manifested that coincided with that time marker.
 this has me thinking those predictions were for *This coming  year*. In My most recent reading (sept 2019) , she said the same- april wed be making plans to move.

Side not- this past summer, he ended up having to move home for his job and to save money, but we might be looking at places and moving in together again in the new year so she actually predicted in my most recent reading (sept 2019) that we’d be making plans and figuring out moving stuff in april 2020.

Im wondering if you all think this means both my readings are actually referencing predictions from this coming year april 2020. Both of those were referred to as “crossroads”- we got the star for this april and it was in reference for making plans and goals together.

Is this normal for her?

People who get yona i would much appreciate your thoughts!

Offline user5942

« Reply #2618 on: September 23, 2019, 06:54:33 PM »
Yona could be reading someone you’ll meet in years

Offline bstalling

« Reply #2619 on: September 23, 2019, 07:32:32 PM »
Has Yona ever told anyone that they would meet their new signigicant other one way/at one place but it ended up being different to what she said? I totally believe im gonna meet this guy as multiple psychics described him exactly the same. Except Yona says i will meet this guy traveling to a place I dont normally go around my work. I just cant see that happening like that.

Not Yona, but a lot of readers saw a man in a uniform I would be meeting. Some even tried to give a scenario about where we would meet. It happened in a way none of them predicted. Anyway, the only thing I could take away is that I would meet him sooner or later because a lot of them were describing the same person with a distinctive uniform. He wasnt a long-lasting SO, but they really made me think it was.

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #2620 on: September 23, 2019, 10:39:17 PM »
 :D
« Last Edit: December 27, 2020, 12:28:32 AM by tellmewhy »

Offline PrettyLittleLiz

• Veterans
« Reply #2621 on: September 23, 2019, 11:58:06 PM »
Let me put this out about Yona, back in 2017 she described a woman I was going to meet and that I had to be cautious in the way i handled her, bu doing so, it will help me progress.Little did I know it was going to be my current boss two years later, when she asked me if I knew this woman already I said no, later I admitted I was going to meet someone but not significant, she thought it was that woman, well that woman had no relevance in my life. I started working with a male boss my female boss was at the time in a Sr. Position on another team, little did I know it was her, yes it was my current boss/ ex boss now, I still work with her but she moved on to a different department. Anyway, I did handle her with care and through that my promotion kicked in.

Point i’m trying to make is that Yona may say something like it’s happening now and it will happen 2 years later, sometimes they are people you have not even met yet.

I've also noticed that when Yona says 'you know this person already' it usually means that you know them at the time the prediction is happening not that you know them at this moment in real time.

Yessssssssssss - years ago she gave me predictions for current relationship I was in when I called and it was actually the next one I was in. I think this happens a lot.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #2622 on: September 24, 2019, 12:08:03 AM »
Let me put this out about Yona, back in 2017 she described a woman I was going to meet and that I had to be cautious in the way i handled her, bu doing so, it will help me progress.Little did I know it was going to be my current boss two years later, when she asked me if I knew this woman already I said no, later I admitted I was going to meet someone but not significant, she thought it was that woman, well that woman had no relevance in my life. I started working with a male boss my female boss was at the time in a Sr. Position on another team, little did I know it was her, yes it was my current boss/ ex boss now, I still work with her but she moved on to a different department. Anyway, I did handle her with care and through that my promotion kicked in.

Point i’m trying to make is that Yona may say something like it’s happening now and it will happen 2 years later, sometimes they are people you have not even met yet.

I've also noticed that when Yona says 'you know this person already' it usually means that you know them at the time the prediction is happening not that you know them at this moment in real time.

Yessssssssssss - years ago she gave me predictions for current relationship I was in when I called and it was actually the next one I was in. I think this happens a lot.

Has she ever predicted anything with a current POI? Asking for a friend... 😬

Offline Girly1998

« Reply #2623 on: September 24, 2019, 12:15:54 AM »

Has she ever predicted anything with a current POI? Asking for a friend... 😬

I’m curious as well. I’m not interested in hearing about brown haired guy who will hold the door open for me 3 years from now.

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #2624 on: September 24, 2019, 01:31:45 AM »
I still haven't heard from her.  :(