Author Topic: Yona Farrell  (Read 1541517 times)

Offline Sparkle002

Re: Yona Farrell
« Reply #2520 on: September 06, 2019, 12:16:46 PM »
These are her terms for relationship

Partnership
Item ***
Commitment
10 of cups
Not one sided
Equal

Any other terms

For anyone wondering if Yona sees an exclusive solid romantic relationship during your reading:

Based on my experience, the word "commitment/committed" is very relevant - I have had all of the other terms on this list (plus "ongoing connection") come up EXCEPT "commitment", and in my case the other terms have meant either dating (with potential to move forward but no actual exclusivity yet), or a FWB arrangement where genuine feelings are involved but no exclusivity exists.  So, while the other terms can indicate the start of something that eventually turns into a long-term committed solid relationship, it's been my experience that if she doesn't say "commitment", then you won't have that level of relationship for whatever the time period she is reading is.  The bigger problem IMO is that we can never be sure exactly what time frame she is looking at, so it gets confusing and hard to judge a current situation based of what is given in a reading. 🤦‍♀️

Just my 2 cents....

Agree 100%

Offline Rayban212

« Reply #2521 on: September 06, 2019, 06:42:07 PM »
What about “Romantic development” ?

Lovefash67

« Reply #2522 on: September 06, 2019, 07:18:06 PM »
These are all insightful inputs and like jenmind said it could be a matter of timing or even situations. I had a friend who read with Yona and said that her and poi at that time will travel together and be on going . At first my friend traveled alone after the prediction but then months later she traveled with poi and there connection was on going but he never wanted to be in a committed relationship with her and wanted to do friends with benefits thing and they eventually just stopped talking

Offline Jeninmd2

« Reply #2523 on: September 07, 2019, 01:30:34 AM »
What about “Romantic development” ?

Hi Rayban - I've only had this come up a couple of times in the few years I have read with Yona, and for me it has indicated some sort of relationship closeness (physical closeness i.e. sex, or emotional closeness - one time it was an event that involved both within the same day) - BUT after 2 years of being in the situation I am in with my POI, there is still no commitment, sooooo.... 🙄 lol

Offline Rayban212

« Reply #2524 on: September 07, 2019, 01:37:47 AM »
This was last year and that’s what I was dealing with. But now we aren’t even having sex lol but I did relisten and she did mention partnership a few times. So fingers crossed. I’m still waiting for her big prediction to pass before I read with her again

Offline Jeninmd2

« Reply #2525 on: September 07, 2019, 01:39:14 AM »
This was last year and that’s what I was dealing with. But now we aren’t even having sex lol but I did relisten and she did mention partnership a few times. So fingers crossed. I’m still waiting for her big prediction to pass before I read with her again

Got it - good luck to you!! Hope things turn out the way you want! :)

Lovefash67

« Reply #2526 on: September 07, 2019, 01:48:36 AM »
I know Yona doesn’t believe in free will but has anyone cut off a poi who Yona saw partnership with? Did her future predictions change or was it the same?

Offline Rayban212

« Reply #2527 on: September 07, 2019, 01:51:02 AM »
I’m in this situation now lol

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #2528 on: September 07, 2019, 02:22:35 AM »
I know Yona doesn’t believe in free will but has anyone cut off a poi who Yona saw partnership with? Did her future predictions change or was it the same?

It was last Oct. She predicted my POI will be back in a few months, will apologize, and so on. It never happened. Maybe it's the matter of timing. Who knows. But almost one year passed from that reading.

Offline Deedee123

« Reply #2529 on: September 07, 2019, 12:44:47 PM »
Quick update - yona, nor did anyone else, see me traveling by plane states away to meet the new guys parents. I feel like that’s a big deal lol Unless it’s meaningless and that scares me ughhhh

Offline Rayban212

« Reply #2530 on: September 07, 2019, 12:48:35 PM »
How long does everyone wait to read with her again?

Offline miss_t

« Reply #2531 on: September 07, 2019, 01:21:41 PM »
UPDATE:
I guess Yona was right about ME going to a place of healing and that it’s not about my health. In our second nonreading, she even gave more detail about it and that I will be talking to a competent woman and that i’ll get accurate info from her. So initially I thought maybe she mixed me and poi’s energies. So what happened last night was that I had to take my younger brother to the ER. We were there for more than 12 hours and I got to talk to the female doctor about his rare condition and what needs to be done and some additional info. My sister even commented that the doctor is very competent and knows a lot about that rare disease.

THIS I’m sure is a Yona hit even though it’s something I wished didn’t happen to my brother.

So Yona said in both of our nonreadings, that i’ll be visiting a place of healing but it’s not about my health. Earlier today, my poi had to go to the hospital for food poisoning but he didn’t stay overnight. I only found out about this when he got home. Is it possible that Yona thought it’s me but it’s actually my poi?

Offline miss_t

« Reply #2532 on: September 07, 2019, 02:06:37 PM »
How long does everyone wait to read with her again?

I waited like a month. I think if you book now, you might be able to talk to her on the 26th or 27th onwards.

Offline Rayban212

« Reply #2533 on: September 07, 2019, 02:30:26 PM »
Miss t what kind of reading did you book? I’ve only done her 30 min. Are her in depth more accurate? Have any of you booked a reading where predictions have happened faster instead of years later?

Offline gray2

« Reply #2534 on: September 07, 2019, 02:44:14 PM »
She offers me free top ups then dodges me lol. this is the 2nd time. In Feb she couldn't really grasp some stuff & offered me free top up. So when i contacted her in June she responded w/ a date & never get back about a time, even after id email her. so i wound up just purchasing which she got back.
So after talking on that one, she again offers a free top up because she couldnt quite see my predictions and why my ex was not contacting me.
she saw a tower but not sure if it was his or mine. she told me once i had tower to contact her for free top up. so i had tower. it involved us both. he also shocked me by expressing he wanted to get back together, something she didnt see.
I contact her abt the free top which she responds with a date. and..again never got back to me about a time even after emailing her. i don't mind purchasing but why even offer it if she don't want to lol.
« Last Edit: September 07, 2019, 02:47:12 PM by gray2 »