Author Topic: Yona Farrell  (Read 1541460 times)

Offline Cteebaby1

Re: Yona Farrell
« Reply #2505 on: September 05, 2019, 09:37:41 PM »
She hasn’t said commitment with me only potential 😩😂

Offline Cteebaby1

« Reply #2506 on: September 05, 2019, 09:40:17 PM »
She also saw blessing with me but she thinks child or committment with my POI . But also saw a new POi ... I should’ve had her clarify that

Offline miss_t

« Reply #2507 on: September 05, 2019, 09:45:58 PM »
So Yona said in both of our nonreadings, that i’ll be visiting a place of healing but it’s not about my health. Earlier today, my poi had to go to the hospital for food poisoning but he didn’t stay overnight. I only found out about this when he got home. Is it possible that Yona thought it’s me but it’s actually my poi?

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #2508 on: September 05, 2019, 09:54:32 PM »

Omg why did this make me crack up! I swear! I cant stand when readers say that word “potential”
(Ive gotten it from her too before btw)

Potential is just as bad as “maybe” or “one day” or “possible” - NONE of it means ANYTHING!
Its funny because most of us look at these words in a positive way. If someone told you that you would potentially get the job, most likely we would lean towards the positive outcome. But since that word doesnt mean that something is set in stone, we often forget the antonym  of this word- which means FACTUAL, REAL and EXISTENT. So, if something isn’t real or solidified, any relationship potential predictions just SUCK and give false hope. I want someone to tell me I WILL be in a relationship, vs I will Potentially be in a relationship  ~ Feel the difference?

All it does is give hope to a imaginable outcome

Sorry for the rant lol I just despise that word lol

Lovefash67

« Reply #2509 on: September 05, 2019, 10:36:23 PM »
Thank you guys! Yeah see that’s my issue with Yona sometimes it’s hard to decipher what she means. She has told me you have a proper partnership(romantic) and I’m like what the hell is that ? Is it like we have feelings for each other but no titles?she says that it is not a one night stand and it’s an on going connection. Which doesn’t tell me what the outcome is aka RELATIONSHIP! She has also said that I am the hermit single but my status will be changing which also doesn’t mean much because there have been times that I was in a relationship but she would say I’m the hermit single because I’m not crazy about the person

Lovefash67

« Reply #2510 on: September 05, 2019, 10:44:18 PM »

Omg why did this make me crack up! I swear! I cant stand when readers say that word “potential”
(Ive gotten it from her too before btw)

Potential is just as bad as “maybe” or “one day” or “possible” - NONE of it means ANYTHING!
Its funny because most of us look at these words in a positive way. If someone told you that you would potentially get the job, most likely we would lean towards the positive outcome. But since that word doesnt mean that something is set in stone, we often forget the antonym  of this word- which means FACTUAL, REAL and EXISTENT. So, if something isn’t real or solidified, any relationship potential predictions just SUCK and give false hope. I want someone to tell me I WILL be in a relationship, vs I will Potentially be in a relationship  ~ Feel the difference?

All it does is give hope to a imaginable outcome

Sorry for the rant lol I just despise that word lol
I agree sparkle! Like give me a direct answer when I speak to Yona in October I’m going to tell her to give it to me straight ,hurt my feelings lol tell me is it a yes or no. I feel like not having a direct answer causes people to hold on to things that are not worth holding on to

Lovefash67

« Reply #2511 on: September 05, 2019, 10:52:32 PM »
Mhmmm I’m starting to see a trend that Yona has been telling must of us that we will progress with our POIs and there will be partnership. Has this prediction actually happened for anyone?

She's never seen or said committed to me so I dunno what to think.

She keeps referring to POI as my 'significant other' or 'loved one' and talks about how I love him during our reading (I'm not there yet).

Not sure if these are more Yona-ism that actually mean me and POI are going nowhere or what lol

Lol yeah I’m guessing these are just her phrases, it’s all so confusing

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #2512 on: September 05, 2019, 11:19:59 PM »
 8)
« Last Edit: December 27, 2020, 12:19:13 AM by tellmewhy »

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #2513 on: September 05, 2019, 11:24:05 PM »
 :o
« Last Edit: December 27, 2020, 12:19:32 AM by tellmewhy »

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #2514 on: September 05, 2019, 11:29:23 PM »
« Last Edit: December 27, 2020, 12:20:11 AM by tellmewhy »

Offline miss_t

« Reply #2515 on: September 05, 2019, 11:35:25 PM »
You’re right. I guess I’m trying to make her prediction fit. I am still disappointed that I can’t have a full reading with her but I’m gonna give her another go for the last time.

I don’t think so, when the predictions happen, you won’t have to question it, you will know.

So Yona said in both of our nonreadings, that i’ll be visiting a place of healing but it’s not about my health. Earlier today, my poi had to go to the hospital for food poisoning but he didn’t stay overnight. I only found out about this when he got home. Is it possible that Yona thought it’s me but it’s actually my poi?

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #2516 on: September 05, 2019, 11:37:04 PM »
 :-X
« Last Edit: December 27, 2020, 12:20:30 AM by tellmewhy »

Offline Jeninmd2

« Reply #2517 on: September 06, 2019, 11:01:16 AM »
These are her terms for relationship

Partnership
Item ***
Commitment
10 of cups
Not one sided
Equal

Any other terms

For anyone wondering if Yona sees an exclusive solid romantic relationship during your reading:

Based on my experience, the word "commitment/committed" is very relevant - I have had all of the other terms on this list (plus "ongoing connection") come up EXCEPT "commitment", and in my case the other terms have meant either dating (with potential to move forward but no actual exclusivity yet), or a FWB arrangement where genuine feelings are involved but no exclusivity exists.  So, while the other terms can indicate the start of something that eventually turns into a long-term committed solid relationship, it's been my experience that if she doesn't say "commitment", then you won't have that level of relationship for whatever the time period she is reading is.  The bigger problem IMO is that we can never be sure exactly what time frame she is looking at, so it gets confusing and hard to judge a current situation based of what is given in a reading. 🤦‍♀️

Just my 2 cents....
« Last Edit: September 06, 2019, 11:40:47 AM by Jeninmd2 »

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #2518 on: September 06, 2019, 11:26:12 AM »
 🤦‍♀️
« Last Edit: December 27, 2020, 12:21:31 AM by tellmewhy »

Offline Jeninmd2

« Reply #2519 on: September 06, 2019, 11:42:20 AM »
Partnership
Item ***
Commitment
10 of cups
10 of cups centrally
Not one sided
Equal
Couple
Ongoing connection
Time is right letting you know
Exclusive
Proposing something
Legal
Risk for him because it’s a crossroad for him not for you
You both want this
Showing emotions
Results
Long term implications
Destined
Ring in the crystal, not showing in the cards
It could be a gift or more than a gift
Not crossed road you not know what you want

These are her terms for relationship

Partnership
Item ***
Commitment
10 of cups
Not one sided
Equal
Not going over old grounds
Not allowing family or outside to influence this

Any other terms

For anyone wondering if Yona sees an exclusive solid romantic relationship during your reading:

Based on my experience, the word "commitment/committed" is very relevant - I have had all of the other terms on this list (plus "ongoing connection") come up EXCEPT "commitment", and in my case the other terms have meant either dating (with potential to move forward but no actual exclusivity yet), or a FWB arrangement where genuine feelings are involved but no exclusivity exists.  So, while the other terms can indicate the start of something that eventually turns into a long-term committed solid relationship, it's been my experience that if she doesn't say "commitment", then you won't have that level of relationship for whatever the time period she is reading is.  The bigger problem IMO is that we can never be sure exactly what time frame she is looking at, so it gets confusing and hard to judge a current situation based of what is given in a reading. 🤦‍♀️

Great list, tellmewhy!!!

anything