Author Topic: Yona Farrell  (Read 1541300 times)

Offline ES1281

Re: Yona Farrell
« Reply #2490 on: September 04, 2019, 04:59:18 AM »
Hi tellmewhy

Did Yona give you a specific timeline when she make itpreductions for you,and did they pan out on time?

I did get the fertility card and the star, the star also showed up in his cards, star normally means a child ... she did not use blessings for me... interesting she saw him proposing something to me but she was not sure what he was proposing, she got all the symbols but he was constantly asking and there were legal symbols around this, this tome only means proposing to start a family, it was a crossroad for him but not so much for me, we both want this, he is looking at the end result and I am looking at the longer-term implication, they won't reveal what it is to her so I guess I'm not supposed to know, her predictions normally take two years to manifest for me.   

Has she ever gave prediction for a “blessing” aka pregnancy/ child. She said she saw a blessing coming but didn’t know if it was a commitment or child

Offline Cteebaby1

« Reply #2491 on: September 04, 2019, 01:15:44 PM »
She got the legal symbol for me too but i am in a lawsuit as well as some other things I don’t want to mention. She saw for me that my poi will try to get me preggo but no symbol for it and no timeframe. She just said it could be a baby or a commitment . She just brought it up as a blessing hmmmm

Offline miss_t

« Reply #2492 on: September 04, 2019, 01:43:06 PM »
My first two readings with her ended up as nonreadings!  :'( Is this common? Should I give her another go? I really want to have a full reading with her but she’s struggling to establish a strong connection. She said her reading is too jumpy and vague.

First reading was atleast longer and gave me more predictions than the second one. First one was almost 20 mins but the second one is less than 10 mins. She repeated 2 predictions from the first one and maybe a time marker. I’m not sure.

Speaking of time marker, she gave me a prediction, then she said “Everything after this point is threading on new ground...” So is this a time marker? I don’t even know exactly what this threading on new ground means.

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #2493 on: September 04, 2019, 07:42:58 PM »
 ::)
« Last Edit: December 27, 2020, 12:17:53 AM by tellmewhy »

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #2494 on: September 05, 2019, 06:48:18 PM »

Wow your cards do move fast (almost as fast as mine!) good luck on the job search as I’m in the same boat...interesting how things will roll out!

Within a week of reading with Yona and three predictions have already happened.

She saw my cards moving at a "feral pace".

1. Said I'd feel like I'd have choices/decisions to make and I'd really want to talk about them but I can't bc POI'll be evasive/not wanting to talk. - Yep

2. Saw POI and I holding hands. - Part of a longer prediction but I thought this was symbolic but it was literal.

3. Saw a gap with me and POI, period of no communication and me missing the interaction/longing for them after the hand holding prediction. - Yep. Happening now

4. Having a Tower during gap in communication - happened.

5. Seeing POI shortly after the Tower. - He's repeatedly asked to see me next week so this should be happening.

Yona said he'll be explaining things to me, giving a truthful update. I'll understand it, but I won't be thrilled with all parts of the explanation/I'll note that he's being self-absorbed and will try to teach him a lesson with my response. I'll be stubborn/reluctant to move things forward until I see how things unfold a bit further on. POI won't understand why I'm not enthused or won over by his update bc he's selfish and dumb.

Or as Yona politely described it, "lack of insight on their part" 😂

I'm nervous/worried about what this meet up will entail especially as Yona didn't see "romantic breakthroughs" and him genuinely wanting to progress the relationship until later on. I'm peeved that the gap in communication has gone on this long after the hand holding prediction but I also understand why. Yona did say that I was giving things time to evolve during this gap and I didn't need to negotiate it.

Let's see what next week brings.

5. Seeing POI shortly after the Tower. We're both pleased to see each other. He's being charming and giving a truthful-ish (from his perspective) update/explanation. - Happened. But again not exactly the way I thought it would go. Bolded bit was deff true.

6. Around the same time of meet up with POI, but not directly linked I'll be closing a door - Saw him yesterday, yesterday I also officially took steps to leave my job (closing the door). I did that in the morning and saw him in the afternoon.

Next up:

7. I've got a blessing. Closing one door and opening a new one are side by side. So there's not a huge gap. I'm achieving a long standing goal, being efficient, organizing people. She said this is a new job - Fingers crossed this is soon.

8. Celebration I don't want to go to but I have to. Chatting to a woman. Lots of fertility symbols. Realizing that a long-held goal of mine I gave up on is possible. (lots of little predictions within this one)

9. POI apologizing to me, charm offensive, romantic break through, he genuinely wants to progress the relationship.

Think my cards will start to slow down now. I'm still 2 weeks away from closing the door/leaving my job. I don't really have anything concrete lined up for a new job but I'm staying hopeful.

I do have a social occasion that I don't want to go to next week but that feels too soon to be when/where that prediction will take place.

I doubt POI will want to genuinely progress the relationship anytime soon. Especially after our chat today. So let's see. It's only been less than 3 weeks since my reading and a good chunk of predictions have happened or are in place to happen.

Lovefash67

« Reply #2495 on: September 05, 2019, 07:40:38 PM »
Mhmmm I’m starting to see a trend that Yona has been telling must of us that we will progress with our POIs and there will be partnership. Has this prediction actually happened for anyone?

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #2496 on: September 05, 2019, 07:48:36 PM »
Mhmmm I’m starting to see a trend that Yona has been telling must of us that we will progress with our POIs and there will be partnership. Has this prediction actually happened for anyone?

It did for me - briefly lol

I’ll only believe her when she tells me “i see you in a committed relationship”
I think she has told that to just a few ppl on the board and it happened - I can only recall seeing it like twice. Otherwise partnership (could be business or romantic or both) was what I got and it was work and love (last for like 4 months and not committed) - whereas a relationship wouldn’t have work or some type of stability associated with it - this is what I’ve learned

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #2497 on: September 05, 2019, 07:53:02 PM »

It did for me - briefly lol

I’ll only believe her when she tells me “i see you in a committed relationship”
I think she has told that to just a few ppl on the board and it happened - I can only recall seeing it like twice. Otherwise partnership (could be business or romantic or both) was what I got and it was work and love (last for like 4 months and not committed) - whereas a relationship wouldn’t have work or some type of stability associated with it - this is what I’ve learned

Key word is “committed”

Offline Bean82

« Reply #2498 on: September 05, 2019, 08:21:47 PM »
Hi all - when I read with Yona back in May she said that I would be committed to someone that comes into my life this summer, disappears, and then comes back. She also called out some attributes. The guy appeared, attributes and disappearance are accuarate, and I’ll keep you posted if the commitment actually happens!

Offline user5942

« Reply #2499 on: September 05, 2019, 08:27:54 PM »
For me in the last two readings, she’s never said “you will be in a committed relationship”

She has said a change in relationship status and enjoying someone company but that I “haven’t committed myself just yet”

So I think she’s reading up to a certain point which is really interesting...she’s also made comments about a crossroads at this point marked with the Devil and she said she’d be nervous if the Devil wasn’t there ...so maybe it all depends on a decision I make that is fated anyway

Offline lp1111

« Reply #2500 on: September 05, 2019, 08:39:10 PM »
I got commitment from her, it should be sometime by the end of this year. 🤞

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #2501 on: September 05, 2019, 08:53:26 PM »
Hi all - when I read with Yona back in May she said that I would be committed to someone that comes into my life this summer, disappears, and then comes back. She also called out some attributes. The guy appeared, attributes and disappearance are accuarate, and I’ll keep you posted if the commitment actually happens!

WOW! Can’t wait for the update

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #2502 on: September 05, 2019, 08:55:09 PM »
I got commitment from her, it should be sometime by the end of this year. 🤞

This is awesome. Hope this happens for you LP!

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #2503 on: September 05, 2019, 09:00:12 PM »
For me in the last two readings, she’s never said “you will be in a committed relationship”

She has said a change in relationship status and enjoying someone company but that I “haven’t committed myself just yet”

So I think she’s reading up to a certain point which is really interesting...she’s also made comments about a crossroads at this point marked with the Devil and she said she’d be nervous if the Devil wasn’t there ...so maybe it all depends on a decision I make that is fated anyway

Wow I totally agree user....I had the same situation. With this last guy - she said I would be making a decision about being committed, Ill sleep on it and stick with my decision. Well at that point, this POI 4 guy did make an offer to be in a relationship (exclusive) with me...I didnt really believe it ...but just went ahead with it...that was until he flipped the script and decided to take a step back and date...smh (my last Yona reading was in April, and the exclusive thing happened in June)

I just feel like with these predictions, some of them actually hit, but then there is this other side of it (within the same prediction or event) that can be completely opposite of what you thought the outcome would be....its just crazy. I’d rather them just tell me the bad part and get it over with lol

Offline lp1111

« Reply #2504 on: September 05, 2019, 09:35:07 PM »
@sparkle, thanks! Me too!