Author Topic: Yona Farrell  (Read 1541338 times)

Offline Sparkle002

Re: Yona Farrell
« Reply #2475 on: September 03, 2019, 06:21:12 PM »
Idk why I’m asking this...I already know nothing will come of it, BUT

What has been anyone’s experience when Yona told them something was pre-determined/pre-destined, marked by the devil card?

Everything predestined with the devil happened as she said - HMU for details

I’d like to know also if you don’t mind sharing with me

Check your pm  ;)

Offline Cteebaby1

« Reply #2476 on: September 03, 2019, 09:53:54 PM »
Has she ever gave prediction for a “blessing” aka pregnancy/ child. She said she saw a blessing coming but didn’t know if it was a commitment or child

Offline Cteebaby1

« Reply #2477 on: September 03, 2019, 09:56:27 PM »
I think so...

She’s definitely used the word “fated” to me to describe a few events

When she gets the devil card she says that event is “predestined”

I got a devil card but she said it meant crossroads for me

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #2478 on: September 03, 2019, 10:01:54 PM »
I think so...

She’s definitely used the word “fated” to me to describe a few events

When she gets the devil card she says that event is “predestined”

I got a devil card but she said it meant crossroads for me

Ya it all depends on what position it’s in - I’ve gotten both

Lovefash67

« Reply #2479 on: September 03, 2019, 10:57:25 PM »

What has been anyone’s experience when Yona told them something was pre-determined/pre-destined, marked by the devil card?
Yes, she has for me. When one of my exes broke up with me she said it was pre destined and there was nothing that I could have done to change it

I think I remember you posting about this Lovefash. This is the guy who got you calling in the first place right? The one who still hits you up from time to time? Was it a devil card or a tower?
No this is the second guy that broke up with me due to having to possibly move because his family was trying to force him to do it . When he broke up with me Yona said that it was predestined

Offline Cteebaby1

« Reply #2480 on: September 03, 2019, 11:01:17 PM »

Yes, she has for me. When one of my exes broke up with me she said it was pre destined and there was nothing that I could have done to change it

I think I remember you posting about this Lovefash. This is the guy who got you calling in the first place right? The one who still hits you up from time to time? Was it a devil card or a tower?
No this is the second guy that broke up with me due to having to possibly move because his family was trying to force him to do it . When he broke up with me Yona said that it was predestined

Yona saw two men in my future followed by the devil card but she said crossroads

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #2481 on: September 03, 2019, 11:37:42 PM »
 :(
« Last Edit: December 27, 2020, 12:16:54 AM by tellmewhy »

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #2482 on: September 03, 2019, 11:44:56 PM »
When Yona says predestined, it’s always happened, the devil has been good and bad for me...

Same

Offline Cteebaby1

« Reply #2483 on: September 03, 2019, 11:55:06 PM »
Anybody got pregnancy with her? She said she saw a new blessing and to be careful 😂😂 she’s so sweet though I love her

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
« Reply #2484 on: September 04, 2019, 12:31:17 AM »
When Yona says predestined, it’s always happened, the devil has been good and bad for me...

Same

Yeah she said it was a predestined crossroads. And it sounded like it was something we would both have to make a decision on. Him more so than me.

Curious, you guys say they always happen, do they take a long time to unfold and is it always with the person Yona saw it with?

Offline montauk

« Reply #2485 on: September 04, 2019, 12:42:33 AM »
What she saw for me was true, the reading was in Aug last year, and it manifested in June this year, and with the person she said it would.

Offline Cteebaby1

« Reply #2486 on: September 04, 2019, 12:48:25 AM »
What she saw for me was true, the reading was in Aug last year, and it manifested in June this year, and with the person she said it would.

She didn’t even give me a time frame when mine unfolded. She just told me what she saw in the future no timeframe 😩😩. How soon does her predictions happen? Like how far does she read out . She did say she saw me going back to school or Atleast looking into it around this time next year but she said I have to struggle a bit first. Sees a blessing coming and a new guy that I won’t be too interested in

Lovefash67

« Reply #2487 on: September 04, 2019, 01:25:46 AM »
Omg really? Was it good or bad, if you don’t mind me asking

Offline montauk

« Reply #2488 on: September 04, 2019, 01:28:47 AM »
Omg really? Was it good or bad, if you don’t mind me asking
I will msg you with details

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #2489 on: September 04, 2019, 01:37:21 AM »
 :P
« Last Edit: December 27, 2020, 12:17:19 AM by tellmewhy »