Author Topic: Yona Farrell  (Read 1541431 times)

Lovefash67

Re: Yona Farrell
« Reply #2460 on: August 31, 2019, 11:11:39 AM »
Yeah yonas time frame is very off a couple of years ago she said I will be changing my role at work and she it was happening soon I thought since she said soon that it was my old job because my role did change. She asked did I get paid more for the change of role I told her no. Now that prediction is currently working itself out at a new job . My current role will be changing and they are abolishing my old role. I also have to take another civil service exam and I will be getting paid more. Same thing with her prediction for school she said it was going to happen at a specific time and it didn’t occur till the beginning of this year. So her timing is off but yet she the prediction can also be wrong or will never occur

Offline ES1281

« Reply #2461 on: August 31, 2019, 11:52:58 AM »
I m done readings...
But only one of her prediction did nothappen though very smallone.

Offline Heather

« Reply #2462 on: September 01, 2019, 02:35:16 AM »
I asked specific questions, and everything she said happened. Not that it was a lot or anything, but she was correct on all of it.

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #2463 on: September 01, 2019, 04:43:35 AM »
I asked specific questions, and everything she said happened. Not that it was a lot or anything, but she was correct on all of it.

Ummm, I did not know Yona answers specific questions as well. May I ask you how many questions you asked in 50min?

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #2464 on: September 01, 2019, 05:36:28 AM »
xxx
« Last Edit: December 27, 2020, 12:16:01 AM by tellmewhy »

Offline ES1281

« Reply #2465 on: September 01, 2019, 05:55:59 AM »
She said 'I think so' about, I will meet my POI this year was I asked speific questions.

It didn't come up but I asked.
What came up to her was I will meet my POI when time is right.

Offline Heather

« Reply #2466 on: September 01, 2019, 12:08:34 PM »
I was very determined to work from my home after my last contract ended, but she said I wouldn’t be doing that, at least for a while. She saw me working with the public, and that’s correct. I ended up working another contract that I’m doing now. They reached out to me, I didn’t go looking for the work because I didn’t want anything to do with it, but they kept asking so I took it.

I asked about two POIs, and she said one wanted everything his way and was extremely selfish. That could have applied to both in a lot of ways lol...but her words described what happened later on to a T. The other one she saw a crossroads and couldn’t determine the outcome but also described the circumstances to a T.

One thing I didn’t ask was about an influx of money that she said was a lot. It was quite a bit, but it’s a loan. Not the lottery or anything, but it was a surprise of how it originated. All in all, she was very good with people, timing, and my questions.
« Last Edit: September 01, 2019, 12:11:23 PM by Heather »

Offline ES1281

« Reply #2467 on: September 01, 2019, 01:11:46 PM »
Probably what she saw is next year.
idk.

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
« Reply #2468 on: September 03, 2019, 12:23:58 AM »
Idk why I’m asking this...I already know nothing will come of it, BUT

What has been anyone’s experience when Yona told them something was pre-determined/pre-destined, marked by the devil card?

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #2469 on: September 03, 2019, 12:54:19 AM »

What has been anyone’s experience when Yona told them something was pre-determined/pre-destined, marked by the devil card?

Yona reads differently than most tarot readers, so I'm interested to hear what others say. I think most of us know what the Devil typically represents. I wonder if Yona is reading it literally (like addiction or other unsavory pleasures) in whatever situation it's referring to, or whether it's a designator card for predestination. 🤷‍♀️

Lovefash67

« Reply #2470 on: September 03, 2019, 01:24:02 AM »

Yes, she has for me. When one of my exes broke up with me she said it was pre destined and there was nothing that I could have done to change it

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #2471 on: September 03, 2019, 02:56:38 AM »

Everything predestined with the devil happened as she said - HMU for details

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
« Reply #2472 on: September 03, 2019, 03:20:44 PM »

Yona reads differently than most tarot readers, so I'm interested to hear what others say. I think most of us know what the Devil typically represents. I wonder if Yona is reading it literally (like addiction or other unsavory pleasures) in whatever situation it's referring to, or whether it's a designator card for predestination. 🤷‍♀️

I will be soon lol

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
« Reply #2473 on: September 03, 2019, 03:22:40 PM »

Yes, she has for me. When one of my exes broke up with me she said it was pre destined and there was nothing that I could have done to change it

I think I remember you posting about this Lovefash. This is the guy who got you calling in the first place right? The one who still hits you up from time to time? Was it a devil card or a tower?

Offline MotherOf3

« Reply #2474 on: September 03, 2019, 03:23:10 PM »

I’d like to know also if you don’t mind sharing with me

anything