Author Topic: Yona Farrell  (Read 1541201 times)

Offline user5942

Re: Yona Farrell
« Reply #2355 on: August 15, 2019, 04:09:01 PM »
Unfortunately every reading with people have is so different with her

What means one thing in someone else’s spread dose not necessarily mean the same to others

I agree, she can make things sounds more / less significant than they really are.

For example, she told me my Tower would be horrible but reassured me life will go on it doesn’t last and that it doesn’t take me off my life path. Was I devastated? Yes, but I think she tried to downplay how painful and devastating it would be. I have moved on though in a meaningful way, as she said. I blocked the guy and am losing weight and getting back into old friendships and hobbies that I missed out on.

Leanne Halyburton and Kisha have really helped fill in the gaps, but it’s best not to dwell on Yona’s readings and interpretations. Kisha told me in a reading in April “you will go through a separation and severing where there is love involved. This relationship would have been severed anyway. There is love and effort, but it’s not as strong as before”. I think Leanna and Kisha are more “short - term” for me so to speak. But Kisha has a very positive email readings on a general love question from last September and gave me an “18” with that prediction. That same prediction matches a big one Yona has talked about the last two readings and Leanne also has a major love one (not as specific as Kisha and Yona) but giving that an actual month where that will happen.

Yona’s predictions can take months / years and a lot of the time happen with completely new people, I think that’s why many people think she’s wrong or doesn’t work. But when they pass, there’s really no denying it because they are so tailored and specific to what she said
« Last Edit: August 15, 2019, 04:13:35 PM by user5942 »

Offline Catlover86

« Reply #2356 on: August 15, 2019, 05:20:56 PM »
That’s what I figured but I didn’t know if it meant an actual commuted relationship or just a ”situationship” kind of like a relationship. That’s all I was trying to figure out. It sounds good but I didn’t want to assume. But Thanks for answering.

Hi fefe - I have had the same cards come up in recent readings, and in my case it has (so far) meant a "situationship" with strong feelings involved - from what I gather Yona will also use words that indicate commitment if it involves an actual committed relationship - in my case, she never used words like those, but instead used terms like "ongoing connection" etc. etc.  I do have another 10 of Cups in the house card that came up again in my reading last month and I don't think has passed yet, so maybe it's possible that it indicates a change coming between POI and I, or maybe a new romantic relationship coming in, not sure - I have some extenuating life circumstances right now keeping me away from home and was thinking of ending the romantic involvement with my POI anyway, so its hard for me to imagine either scenario taking place lol.  Time will tell.

Stupid question. I my reading back in May she told me Ace of Cups, new love after a celebration? She thinks it’s after my baby, but then she said two celebrations which I was wondering if one celebration was our baby shower? Idk, cuz at the moment Hong’s don’t feel like lovey dovey. Anyways, she said start of potential romantic connection? Potential long term? What do you feel that means? It’s not saying we will be in a committed relationship. Thanks in advance for your response.

Offline Jeninmd2

« Reply #2357 on: August 16, 2019, 12:00:33 AM »
That’s what I figured but I didn’t know if it meant an actual commuted relationship or just a ”situationship” kind of like a relationship. That’s all I was trying to figure out. It sounds good but I didn’t want to assume. But Thanks for answering.

Hi fefe - I have had the same cards come up in recent readings, and in my case it has (so far) meant a "situationship" with strong feelings involved - from what I gather Yona will also use words that indicate commitment if it involves an actual committed relationship - in my case, she never used words like those, but instead used terms like "ongoing connection" etc. etc.  I do have another 10 of Cups in the house card that came up again in my reading last month and I don't think has passed yet, so maybe it's possible that it indicates a change coming between POI and I, or maybe a new romantic relationship coming in, not sure - I have some extenuating life circumstances right now keeping me away from home and was thinking of ending the romantic involvement with my POI anyway, so its hard for me to imagine either scenario taking place lol.  Time will tell.

Stupid question. I my reading back in May she told me Ace of Cups, new love after a celebration? She thinks it’s after my baby, but then she said two celebrations which I was wondering if one celebration was our baby shower? Idk, cuz at the moment Hong’s don’t feel like lovey dovey. Anyways, she said start of potential romantic connection? Potential long term? What do you feel that means? It’s not saying we will be in a committed relationship. Thanks in advance for your response.

Hi Catlover - I would think it's certainly possible that one of the two celebrations could be the baby shower.  For me, celebration markers have been birthdays, holidays, and parties for events like retirement, etc.  I'm just guessing here, but it sounds to me like it's definitely a new romantic connection/re-connection but she wasn't getting too much detailed information regarding it, so couldn't elaborate on much other than seeing potential for long term (which I am also guessing is because she didn't see any major red flags around the connection?).  When that's happened with me, subsequent readings have given more details as the situation draws closer. 

The thing with Yona is that you can never be 100% sure how fast your cards are moving and what time period she is reading (I have read with her many times so I know mine tend to move fast but I wouldn't be shocked if that changed at some point in time). Some people have reported that things predicted for a certain season in a certain year have happened in that same season the following year etc. etc. - and of course sometimes things we think will happen with a particular person happen with someone else entirely.  So, I really hate to say this, but she could actually be looking at a new romantic connection with a guy you have never met at this point after two celebrations next year that aren't even planned yet - unfortunately, there's no real way to be totally sure until it happens.  Sorry, I know this is probably not what you want to hear!! 

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #2358 on: August 16, 2019, 08:51:58 PM »
When is it time to get a top-up reading? I'm about 75% through the predictions from my first and only reading last April. Only two major predictions to do with relationship are left. A third is about me moving but that's it, the rest have happened.  :)

I think she got past and future mixed up with one prediction. She did not mix energies in my reading, at least not so far.

« Last Edit: August 16, 2019, 09:24:13 PM by Shayalay »

Offline lp1111

« Reply #2359 on: August 16, 2019, 08:53:10 PM »
When is it time to get a top-up reading? I'm about 75% through the predictions from my first and only reading last April. Only two major predictions to do with relationship are left. A third is moving but that's it, the rest have happened.  :)

I think she got past and future mixed up with one prediction. She did not mix energies in my reading, at least not so far.

I’d say now!

Offline Jeninmd2

« Reply #2360 on: August 16, 2019, 10:53:18 PM »
When is it time to get a top-up reading? I'm about 75% through the predictions from my first and only reading last April. Only two major predictions to do with relationship are left. A third is about me moving but that's it, the rest have happened.  :)

Hi Shaylay - I would think it's reasonable for you to book a top up now...The last time I read with her it was like a 4-week wait anyway, so maybe the outstanding relationship predictions will have some movement by then?  Then again, I'm really impatient and just generally like reading with Yona frequently, so I may not be the best person to take advice from lol :). I will say you may be at risk of ending up with a reading where it focuses on a small slice of a prior reading, just adding more detail - so really I would say if you are ok taking that risk, go ahead and book, if not, consider waiting.... Again, just my experience, others may have different experiences and opinions on this matter....

Offline diamondcanadian

« Reply #2361 on: August 16, 2019, 11:01:25 PM »

Hi Shaylay - I would think it's reasonable for you to book a top up now...The last time I read with her it was like a 4-week wait anyway, so maybe the outstanding relationship predictions will have some movement by then?  Then again, I'm really impatient and just generally like reading with Yona frequently, so I may not be the best person to take advice from lol :). I will say you may be at risk of ending up with a reading where it focuses on a small slice of a prior reading, just adding more detail - so really I would say if you are ok taking that risk, go ahead and book, if not, consider waiting.... Again, just my experience, others may have different experiences and opinions on this matter....

There is currently a 7-8 week wait . Eek.

So I would book now

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #2362 on: August 16, 2019, 11:07:12 PM »
Thank you all so much! I will book now! Yayyy I hope my second one is as good as the first.

Offline Jeninmd2

« Reply #2363 on: August 16, 2019, 11:16:03 PM »

There is currently a 7-8 week wait . Eek.

So I would book now

Holy crap lol!!!

Offline Jeninmd2

« Reply #2364 on: August 16, 2019, 11:17:09 PM »
Thank you all so much! I will book now! Yayyy I hope my second one is as good as the first.

Good luck, Shayalay!! Looking forward to hearing your updates!
« Last Edit: August 17, 2019, 01:01:47 AM by Jeninmd2 »

Offline Heather

« Reply #2365 on: August 17, 2019, 08:46:07 PM »
It’s been 9 months since she read for me. She was right about my work. I said I would be working from home come this fall, and she said I wouldn’t be doing that right away. That I would first have a job working in the public. I thought no way because I’ve had it in my professional field, but she was correct on that account.

She was also accurate about the people in my life although I will say I did want more information. I do understand she gave me what she could. And as a reader, I get it because people ask me things that I’m not shown.

I’d also like to offer my Tarot reading services. I take donations through PayPal. It’s working fairly well so far. Clients have been generous although one didn’t donate. If you don’t donate that’s fine, but if you want another reading after that, I’ll have to charge my normal rate.

Thinking about asking for another reading with her.

Offline MotherOf3

« Reply #2366 on: August 18, 2019, 01:13:42 PM »
My In-Depth reading with Yona will take place in 40 minutes! Do I need to purchase anything on Skype to make sure the call comes through and  Do I need to keep the App open or will my phone ring like it does for a normal call?

Offline Cranberry88

« Reply #2367 on: August 18, 2019, 01:18:15 PM »
My In-Depth reading with Yona will take place in 40 minutes! Do I need to purchase anything on Skype to make sure the call comes through and  Do I need to keep the App open or will my phone ring like it does for a normal call?

It should ring normally just like any incoming call.
But i always prefer opening the app and watching the call coming.
U dont need credits as long as the wifi working fine.
Make sure your in a quiet place and no noise backgrounds.

Good luck and let us know how it goes !

Offline MotherOf3

« Reply #2368 on: August 18, 2019, 01:25:14 PM »

It should ring normally just like any incoming call.
But i always prefer opening the app and watching the call coming.
U dont need credits as long as the wifi working fine.
Make sure your in a quiet place and no noise backgrounds.

Good luck and let us know how it goes !

Thank you very much!! I will do! I think I’m just so anxious because I want her to tell me that everything will work in my favor (& it actually does happen that way), and I’m nervous that she may see the opposite of what I want to happen, you know?

Offline MotherOf3

« Reply #2369 on: August 18, 2019, 03:47:08 PM »
Had my reading with Yona this morning, and I feel more depressed than I did before the reading. She didn’t have anything negative to say, but she did say that in order to get more from my POI (have been seeing each other for 18 months now & have a new baby together), I will have to take the lead and encourage him/ reward him for good behavior bc if things stay like they are now, we will eventually grow apart... She says it’s gonna take some time but it’s not a hopeless case.