Author Topic: Yona Farrell  (Read 1541443 times)

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
Re: Yona Farrell
« Reply #2340 on: August 14, 2019, 08:18:53 AM »
I listened to Yona's reading this May. I only read with her once.
She had three predictions.

1. I will hear from somebody from work (man) as validation, I will feel excitement. She said it would happen in weeks.
Yes it did happen after a month of her reading.
My boss told me he will give me more roles to do.

2. She told me within three to four months, there will be a woman chasing my current partner. He will tell me that. He is not chasing her, but she is chasing him. The reason she may take advantage is because he feels I'm not that into him. Anyway he will stick with me but Yona let me keep that in mind.
This didn't happen or already happened, and I don't see it will be happening. I know there is a girl probably she is (was)chasing him. He already know her.
Description appearance match Yona's.

Probably I kinda avoided it because after the reading I changed my attitude. And yes he wasn't happy at that time he thought I wasn't focusing on him.

3. KOW prediction coming up soon.
She said,
 it says the wheel of fortune, fate will bring POI(KOW) and me together. We 'll see. But I'm kinda over him though....

--

Yona's description about my character was very accurate, so did the situation.
Only predition 2 make me think it is something already happened.

She said I'm fussy!
Haha, everytime I listen to her reading, I like her.
I only read with her once, because I stopped readings.

I realized I'm happier without readings. But I do like her a lot.
She talks the way like your best friend's mom.

Yona’s great! Hang in there, sometimes the predictions fly right over our heads.

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #2341 on: August 14, 2019, 08:19:59 AM »

100% Agree. I do have the same feeling to her :))

Offline ES1281

« Reply #2342 on: August 14, 2019, 08:27:57 AM »

1. I will hear from somebody from work (man) as validation, I will feel excitement. She said it would happen in weeks.

2. She told me within three to four months, there will be a woman chasing my current partner. He will tell me that. He is not chasing her, but she is chasing him. The reason she may take advantage is because he feels I'm not that into him. Anyway he will stick with me but Yona let me keep that in mind.
This didn't happen or already happened, and I don't see it will be happening. I know there is a girl probably she is (was)chasing him. He already know her.

Probably I kinda avoided it because after the reading I changed my attitude. And yes he wasn't happy at that time he thought I wasn't focusing on him.

She said,
 it says the wheel of fortune, fate will bring POI(KOW) and me together. We 'll see. But I'm kinda over him though....

--

She said I'm fussy!

Yona’s great! Hang in there, sometimes the predictions fly right over our heads.

Thank you Somethingbetter!
She is great, she has a great personality.

I will definately hang in there and come back to update.
Wish all of us here,  will have what we want.

Offline user5942

« Reply #2343 on: August 14, 2019, 02:54:14 PM »

She said,

--

She said I'm fussy!

Hi, ES!

I wouldn’t be too worried. Honestly, if it was your very first reading with Yona those predictions can take a while. Mine are happening now a year later from that first reading with her last August.

For example, in my 1st and 2nd reading with her there was no mention of The Tower. In my third reading with her in July, The Tower was my first predictive card. It happened a week later after the reading and Yona knew it was imminent.

What’s interesting is that in my first reading Yona explained that my Tower was in the “past”. Well I think those predictions from the first reading are now going to coincide or come after the predictions in the 3rd. I think she underestimated how far she was reading out for me in the first reading. She was saying a lot of those predictions would happen “before the end of the year”, but last year was not the year the cards were showing her.
« Last Edit: August 14, 2019, 02:56:54 PM by user5942 »

Offline diamondcanadian

« Reply #2344 on: August 14, 2019, 03:08:21 PM »

She said,

--

She said I'm fussy!

Hi, ES!

I wouldn’t be too worried. Honestly, if it was your very first reading with Yona those predictions can take a while. Mine are happening now a year later from that first reading with her last August.

For example, in my 1st and 2nd reading with her there was no mention of The Tower. In my third reading with her in July, The Tower was my first predictive card. It happened a week later after the reading and Yona knew it was imminent.

What’s interesting is that in my first reading Yona explained that my Tower was in the “past”. Well I think those predictions from the first reading are now going to coincide or come after the predictions in the 3rd. I think she underestimated how far she was reading out for me in the first reading. She was saying a lot of those predictions would happen “before the end of the year”, but last year was not the year the cards were showing her.

Same here !!

My first reading was July last year and she thought by the end of the year .

One of the major predictions is going to play out the end of this month. And then my cards zoom like lightning McQueen .

🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻

Offline user5942

« Reply #2345 on: August 14, 2019, 06:15:04 PM »
Diamond that’s awesome!!!

Hoping for you that it all works out how you want (:

You deserve it!!!

My predictions are pretty spaced out unfortunately lol

Offline diamondcanadian

« Reply #2346 on: August 14, 2019, 06:42:03 PM »
Diamond that’s awesome!!!

Hoping for you that it all works out how you want (:

You deserve it!!!

My predictions are pretty spaced out unfortunately lol

Thanks ! It’s been a long time coming and a sure marker !

Offline Jeninmd2

« Reply #2347 on: August 14, 2019, 10:31:55 PM »
My reading with Yona is this upcoming Sunday!! I’m excited and a little nervous!!

Good luck!!! :)

Offline Jeninmd2

« Reply #2348 on: August 14, 2019, 10:33:18 PM »

She said,

--

She said I'm fussy!

Haha, talking to her IS totally like talking to your best friend's mom - good way to describe it!

Offline Jeninmd2

« Reply #2349 on: August 14, 2019, 10:35:28 PM »

She said,

--

She said I'm fussy!

Hi, ES!

Same here !!

My first reading was July last year and she thought by the end of the year .

One of the major predictions is going to play out the end of this month. And then my cards zoom like lightning McQueen .

🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻

So interesting!! Can't wait to hear both of your updates!! :)

Offline fefe

« Reply #2350 on: August 15, 2019, 01:54:59 AM »
Can someone explain to me the partnership in the house card? It came up today in my in depth tarot and crystal reading. I have some sense of what it means but don’t think I fully understand. Of course Yona and I couldn’t confirm if I will be choosing my ex or a new love but the Ace of cups and partnership in the house did show up and I just wanted a little clarification. That’s all.

Offline ES1281

« Reply #2351 on: August 15, 2019, 02:14:38 AM »
Thank you User and Diamond!
Looking forward to hear your updates' too!

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #2352 on: August 15, 2019, 02:25:57 AM »
 :-[
« Last Edit: December 27, 2020, 12:11:34 AM by tellmewhy »

Offline fefe

« Reply #2353 on: August 15, 2019, 02:10:00 PM »
That’s what I figured but I didn’t know if it meant an actual commuted relationship or just a ”situationship” kind of like a relationship. That’s all I was trying to figure out. It sounds good but I didn’t want to assume. But Thanks for answering.

Offline Jeninmd2

« Reply #2354 on: August 15, 2019, 03:13:47 PM »
That’s what I figured but I didn’t know if it meant an actual commuted relationship or just a ”situationship” kind of like a relationship. That’s all I was trying to figure out. It sounds good but I didn’t want to assume. But Thanks for answering.

Hi fefe - I have had the same cards come up in recent readings, and in my case it has (so far) meant a "situationship" with strong feelings involved - from what I gather Yona will also use words that indicate commitment if it involves an actual committed relationship - in my case, she never used words like those, but instead used terms like "ongoing connection" etc. etc.  I do have another 10 of Cups in the house card that came up again in my reading last month and I don't think has passed yet, so maybe it's possible that it indicates a change coming between POI and I, or maybe a new romantic relationship coming in, not sure - I have some extenuating life circumstances right now keeping me away from home and was thinking of ending the romantic involvement with my POI anyway, so its hard for me to imagine either scenario taking place lol.  Time will tell.
« Last Edit: August 15, 2019, 03:17:34 PM by Jeninmd2 »

anything