Author Topic: Yona Farrell  (Read 1541248 times)

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
Re: Yona Farrell
« Reply #2325 on: August 13, 2019, 03:48:45 PM »
Somethingbetter that's awesome!

I'm glad they gave you time off from your Keen job to read with Yona.  ;D

Thank you alphabet, it was hard to pull me away from my lucrative Keen job, lol. But I hear Yona pays more!

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #2326 on: August 13, 2019, 10:40:06 PM »
::)
« Last Edit: December 27, 2020, 12:10:24 AM by tellmewhy »

Offline user5942

« Reply #2327 on: August 13, 2019, 11:15:29 PM »
Same is Yona hiring!?

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #2328 on: August 13, 2019, 11:18:16 PM »
Same is Yona hiring!?

Right? And can I get paid with the US exchange rate? Lol

Offline user5942

« Reply #2329 on: August 13, 2019, 11:19:44 PM »
Fidget I would be on that I need a solid side hustle lol

Offline user5942

« Reply #2330 on: August 13, 2019, 11:39:59 PM »
Good luck! I used a voice recorder for her too, so happy I did :) Ask no questions!

Offline Jeninmd2

« Reply #2331 on: August 14, 2019, 12:25:34 AM »
My reading with Yona is this week. Looking forward to it. Never tried her before and wont again...this one month wait is torture. But i have my little $9  amazon voice recorder fully charged and ready to go. Going thru alot of tough situations in my life. Just hoping she sees something positive in my future to look forward to... just something no matter how small to give me a little motivation to keep it moving. And yes Fidget (wink), I know its not her responsibility.... its up to me.... and ur right... but a little encouragement from another cant hurt  :P

Good luck, Professor!!  Looking forward to hearing how it goes! :)

Offline Jeninmd2

« Reply #2332 on: August 14, 2019, 12:34:58 AM »
I have a Yona hit...in my top up in early July it seemed to cover a really microscopic period of time and had a lot of events that were in process or had happened very recently.  But when the Ace of Cups (the big love card) came up, she said she was pretty sure it was still in front of me and yet to happen.  I joked to her that since my cards always move so fast they can look more important than they really are and that every time I get the Ace of Cups it ends up being a drunk "I love you" text from my POI.  She laughed and said "Well, then you've got one of those coming up".  I haven't seen my POI in a couple months due to some other life circumstances and although we have been in communication things had cooled a bit at that point so I didn't really believe it would happen....but sure enough a week or so ago it did.  Go Yona lol 🙌

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #2333 on: August 14, 2019, 12:41:35 AM »
 :o
« Last Edit: December 27, 2020, 12:10:58 AM by tellmewhy »

Offline happyk

« Reply #2334 on: August 14, 2019, 03:14:45 AM »
So, not 100% sure it's a hit but here it is. During our reading in Feb, Yona said I see you crossing waters this year, does that surprise you? I had taken a big vacation few months prior to the reading so I said no I'm not going out of tht country this year but I might travel to the east coast, however, in kind of an unexpected turn of events, I'm going to Cancun next week. Here's how it gets tricky, she said while I'm away on a long travel (it's only for a few days so not sure long is distance or time here), I'll be missing my love interest. Tragically, I do not have a love interest. She got two Ace cards and she said love is coming very soon, sooner than you expected 🙄. My next crossing waters travel will only be towards the mid or end of 2020, so idk if it's a hit or just a coincidental trip.

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
« Reply #2335 on: August 14, 2019, 03:18:25 AM »
So, not 100% sure it's a hit but here it is. During our reading in Feb, Yona said I see you crossing waters this year, does that surprise you? I had taken a big vacation few months prior to the reading so I said no I'm not going out of tht country this year but I might travel to the east coast, however, in kind of an unexpected turn of events, I'm going to Cancun next week. Here's how it gets tricky, she said while I'm away on a long travel (it's only for a few days so not sure long is distance or time here), I'll be missing my love interest. Tragically, I do not have a love interest. She got two Ace cards and she said love is coming very soon, sooner than you expected 🙄. My next crossing waters travel will only be towards the mid or end of 2020, so idk if it's a hit or just a coincidental trip.

I hope it’s a hit for you happy.

Offline happyk

« Reply #2336 on: August 14, 2019, 03:21:10 AM »

I hope it’s a hit for you happy.

Thanks SB but it's an incomplete hit. Sigh. My eggs are getting old.

Offline MotherOf3

« Reply #2337 on: August 14, 2019, 03:39:21 AM »
My reading with Yona is this upcoming Sunday!! I’m excited and a little nervous!!

Offline Star_01

« Reply #2338 on: August 14, 2019, 04:04:32 AM »
My reading with Yona is this upcoming Sunday!! I’m excited and a little nervous!!

Good luck.

Offline ES1281

« Reply #2339 on: August 14, 2019, 07:59:38 AM »
I listened to Yona's reading this May. I only read with her once.
She had three predictions.

1. I will hear from somebody from work (man) as validation, I will feel excitement. She said it would happen in weeks.
Yes it did happen after a month of her reading.
My boss told me he will give me more roles to do.

2. She told me within three to four months, there will be a woman chasing my current partner. He will tell me that. He is not chasing her, but she is chasing him. The reason she may take advantage is because he feels I'm not that into him. Anyway he will stick with me but Yona let me keep that in mind.
This didn't happen or already happened, and I don't see it will be happening. I know there is a girl probably she is (was)chasing him. He already know her.
Description appearance match Yona's.

Probably I kinda avoided it because after the reading I changed my attitude. And yes he wasn't happy at that time he thought I wasn't focusing on him.

3. KOW prediction coming up soon.
She said,
 it says the wheel of fortune, fate will bring POI(KOW) and me together. We 'll see. But I'm kinda over him though....

--

Yona's description about my character was very accurate, so did the situation.
Only predition 2 make me think it is something already happened.

She said I'm fussy!
Haha, everytime I listen to her reading, I like her.
I only read with her once, because I stopped readings.

I realized I'm happier without readings. But I do like her a lot.
She talks the way like your best friend's mom.

« Last Edit: August 14, 2019, 08:11:23 AM by ES1281 »

anything