Author Topic: Yona Farrell  (Read 1541519 times)

Offline ES1281

Re: Yona Farrell
« Reply #2310 on: August 11, 2019, 04:16:32 AM »
not for me,  she read for me for years about someone coming back.  it was someone i had never met before.  but all happened eventually

That sucks. She clearly has a gift but gets energies mixed up, it seems.

Lol what I don’t get is how you mix up the energy of someone who appears years later. We haven’t interacted so it’s not like they are in my energy field so to speak.

I guess if you look at it from the straight perspective of her being a fortune teller and you’re path in life, or at least some of it, is set, then her predicting things up not knowing who the individuals is, makes sense.

I suppose it’s more along the lines of someone telling you this, this and this happens without knowing when or who, but she tries to estimate when and tell who instead of just giving straight predictions.

That makes sense. She predicts things that happen years old so I assume she can see events without actually knowing who? Regardless, I’m not a fan of that.
I don’t care if I’m going to have a fight with a blue eyed male 2 years from now when I’m asking about someone else.

Right.

So basically me right now is upset/disappointed in the me 6 months to two years from now lmao

If it helps, I haven’t read with her but I’m already disappointed in 2 years from now me as well haha

Lmao! I feel like scolding myself.

This leads me to another question. Anybody have a reading, the initial or even follow ups, where Yona saw no person of interest coming into your life if you’re single?

I’ve been thinking about my reading and just thought, “damn, I got no mention of a new person.”

I don’t think if she didn’t see anybody new means you won’t have anybody new.
She didn’t see for me but some other good readers saw for me.

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #2311 on: August 11, 2019, 10:36:58 AM »
Years ago she told a friend she didn’t see anyone significant coming into her life, till now the friend is still single, very beautiful woman by the way.
Recently another friend read with her, she told her that she didn’t see anyone from the past re entertaining into her life and she will have someone new. She said to my friend “ I hope you are not disappointed “ my friend wasn’t because she didn’t really want anyone from the past including her child’s father.

not for me,  she read for me for years about someone coming back.  it was someone i had never met before.  but all happened eventually

That sucks. She clearly has a gift but gets energies mixed up, it seems.

Lol what I don’t get is how you mix up the energy of someone who appears years later. We haven’t interacted so it’s not like they are in my energy field so to speak.

I guess if you look at it from the straight perspective of her being a fortune teller and you’re path in life, or at least some of it, is set, then her predicting things up not knowing who the individuals is, makes sense.

I suppose it’s more along the lines of someone telling you this, this and this happens without knowing when or who, but she tries to estimate when and tell who instead of just giving straight predictions.

That makes sense. She predicts things that happen years old so I assume she can see events without actually knowing who? Regardless, I’m not a fan of that.
I don’t care if I’m going to have a fight with a blue eyed male 2 years from now when I’m asking about someone else.

Right.

So basically me right now is upset/disappointed in the me 6 months to two years from now lmao

If it helps, I haven’t read with her but I’m already disappointed in 2 years from now me as well haha

Lmao! I feel like scolding myself.

This leads me to another question. Anybody have a reading, the initial or even follow ups, where Yona saw no person of interest coming into your life if you’re single?

I’ve been thinking about my reading and just thought, “damn, I got no mention of a new person.”

Offline ES1281

« Reply #2312 on: August 11, 2019, 11:02:52 AM »
Sometimes it doesnt matter the looks some very beautuful women stay single.
Just express my feelings.
« Last Edit: August 11, 2019, 02:10:47 PM by ES1281 »

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #2313 on: August 11, 2019, 01:02:12 PM »
So, there was a hit for my top up (non read) from Yona. I had called her for a top up and she told me it was a non read, but then got some "chatter" that she relayed. One of the things she said on 7/8 was that I would be invited to a celebration and that even if I didn't want to go, that I should go, because it would be a catalyst for things to come. She picked up that this would happen in about 6-8 weeks (still summer weather) and that it would be "celebratory" with drinks, food, music, etc.

So over the last 6 weeks I was invited to 2 social events with friends that I have seen in years. Although I thought initially this would be a bigger event like a wedding, it actually was smaller scale events, but did include drinking, eating, and music. I accepted the invitations, but then almost copped out. I then decided that maybe I should just go and get out a bit, which I did. It was fun and I have no regrets. It was funny that Yona picked up that my personality is that of an introverted extrovert...someone who isn't keen on crowded social engagements, but if I forced myself to go, I always end up having a good time.

Offline ES1281

« Reply #2314 on: August 11, 2019, 02:14:10 PM »
Has anybody was told by Yona the outcome is uncertain like not fixed?
Like she said to me the crystal didn't show it's impossible.

Seems she didn't see the exact final outcome...

I'm thinking probably because the outcome is coming in years that she can't see that far.
Do you know how far her cards can see..?

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #2315 on: August 11, 2019, 03:31:36 PM »
/
« Last Edit: December 27, 2020, 12:09:25 AM by tellmewhy »

Lovefash67

« Reply #2316 on: August 11, 2019, 06:04:36 PM »
She reads cards not energy  so if she sees something happening it will happen.

Just not in the way you think it will happen  never in all the time I read with her did she state someone was new, stated this is someone aroudnyou.  What she saw was someone else someone I handnt met but what she saw happened.

Really? Im surprised . When I read with yona she sometimes says this person is know to you already or you know this person.

Offline ES1281

« Reply #2317 on: August 12, 2019, 01:55:35 AM »
she can see into years but sometimes spirit wants to keep some element of surprise, this just means that you are not meant to know. I believe we are not meant to know certain things

Has anybody was told by Yona the outcome is uncertain like not fixed?
Like she said to me the crystal didn't show it's impossible.

Seems she didn't see the exact final outcome...

I'm thinking probably because the outcome is coming in years that she can't see that far.
Do you know how far her cards can see..?

Thank you tellmewhy, this is kinda exciting. :)

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
« Reply #2318 on: August 12, 2019, 07:39:40 AM »
I wanted to add I believe I’ve recently got a Yona hit.

I don’t want to share, it’s not about money or love, just more along the lines of someone coming into my life and I can see you what she was saying.

If I’m wrong I’ll be back to update, but I think this is one of the things she saw.

Offline miss_t

« Reply #2319 on: August 12, 2019, 11:28:28 PM »
Once you book a reading with Yona, and she confirmed your scheduled reading, how long before she adds you on skype? A day before the reading or on the day itself?

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
« Reply #2320 on: August 13, 2019, 12:21:54 AM »
Once you book a reading with Yona, and she confirmed your scheduled reading, how long before she adds you on skype? A day before the reading or on the day itself?

I looked her up by name on skype and added her myself ahead of time.

Her picture is of water, a waterfall or a brook, something like that.

Offline miss_t

« Reply #2321 on: August 13, 2019, 12:24:16 AM »

I looked her up by name on skype and added her myself ahead of time.

Her picture is of water, a waterfall or a brook, something like that.

Ok just added her! Thanks!

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #2322 on: August 13, 2019, 12:32:35 AM »

She just asked for my skype name when I made the appt and she called me.

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
« Reply #2323 on: August 13, 2019, 01:50:29 AM »
In my initial reading with Yona she mentioned that she saw a dark haired, dark eyed man from my past that will keep trying to be in my life. He’s been trying for years so I knew exactly who she was talking about. She didn’t like him.

I’ve been trying to give him a chance lately but all he wants to talk about or seem interested in is sex.

That is probably why Yona didn’t like him.

But she DID see him around. And that I wouldn’t choose him or that it will go anywhere.

She’s right.

Offline alphabetsoup

« Reply #2324 on: August 13, 2019, 12:26:01 PM »
Somethingbetter that's awesome!

I'm glad they gave you time off from your Keen job to read with Yona.  ;D