Author Topic: Yona Farrell  (Read 1541428 times)

Offline Sparkle002

Re: Yona Farrell
« Reply #1830 on: June 05, 2019, 09:21:23 PM »
i need help please

i have read with Yona for the first time in Feb 2018 and went for the In-depth crystal reading.
the rest of my readings with her where all top-ups (total 2).
i wonder for this coming reading which is scheduled this month shall i go for In-depth or just continue with the follow up ?

bearing in mind that all In-depth predictions since Feb 2018 have already came to pass

For the one scheduled this month - is it a Top up? I'm assuming you already paid if its scheduled.
Im not sure if she works with you on changing the one already scheduled, but I would have gone for an In-depth.
See if you can change it (not sure if you can if its already paid for).

Good Luck!

Offline user5942

« Reply #1831 on: June 05, 2019, 10:16:03 PM »
^^^ Yes! I would agree with Sparkle (:

If all your predictions basically manifested from your initial reading, I’d go for another in-depth!

That’s awesome they came true!

I got my recorder ready in the mail yesterday and am scheduled to read with her on July 2nd for another top-up haha

Offline fefe

« Reply #1832 on: June 05, 2019, 11:23:17 PM »
Is it a good idea to not have a top up reading at all once all the predictions play out from the first reading and schedule an in depth one or is at least one top up reading needed with her?

Offline Cranberry88

« Reply #1833 on: June 06, 2019, 11:07:54 AM »
i need help please

i have read with Yona for the first time in Feb 2018 and went for the In-depth crystal reading.
the rest of my readings with her where all top-ups (total 2).
i wonder for this coming reading which is scheduled this month shall i go for In-depth or just continue with the follow up ?

bearing in mind that all In-depth predictions since Feb 2018 have already came to pass

For the one scheduled this month - is it a Top up? I'm assuming you already paid if its scheduled.
Im not sure if she works with you on changing the one already scheduled, but I would have gone for an In-depth.
See if you can change it (not sure if you can if its already paid for).

Good Luck!

yes its actually scheduled & paid, but i just realized that i need to go for the in-depth.
I have dropped her an email to see the possibility and i hope she can change this for me.
lets see.

Thanks Sparkle!  ;)

Offline K88

« Reply #1834 on: June 06, 2019, 11:38:25 AM »
@kittykatto27. I only asked for a general reading and quite frankly, I don't really believe people can predict the future when it has to do with other people.  With that out of the way, she gave two contact predictions from two different people and yes, both contacted in the time frame.  Now just to understand, she doesn't give specific times. She works in a three month period.  But, she did say the first one would be within a few days and it was, she said that was going to be my validation for the reading, the second was about two weeks later.

I got an email from her this morning and have set something up for Thursday.

Hi, I had a reading with Yona yesterday. Question, how do you know she can only see 3 months out? I'm just curious most readers only can see a few months out but some a little bit further. She told me I would have to make a choice, but couldn't tell me who I'd choose, but just who she THOUGHT I'd choose, but if you are psychic wouldn't you be able to tell me that? She was very accurate though.

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #1835 on: June 06, 2019, 12:43:44 PM »
 ;D
« Last Edit: December 26, 2020, 11:47:25 PM by tellmewhy »

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #1836 on: June 06, 2019, 01:08:12 PM »
I just scheduled a top up with Yona next month after having my first reading in March. My first reading focused on career. My POI (at least I think it was him) came up at the very end, but not a lot of details. I was wondering if it's appropriate to steer my top up to my love life instead of career. Almost all the career predictions she saw in March will take 18-24 months to play out. It's all good stuff, but I would like to know if I can ask generally about my love life this time.

Offline diamondcanadian

« Reply #1837 on: June 06, 2019, 01:57:30 PM »
You can do this, but I heard she’s not as accurate of it’s not a general read. I heard that if it’s important, she’ll pick up on it . If you ask her directly she’ll pick it up, but her accuracy goes down.

Just what I heard :)

I just scheduled a top up with Yona next month after having my first reading in March. My first reading focused on career. My POI (at least I think it was him) came up at the very end, but not a lot of details. I was wondering if it's appropriate to steer my top up to my love life instead of career. Almost all the career predictions she saw in March will take 18-24 months to play out. It's all good stuff, but I would like to know if I can ask generally about my love life this time.

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #1838 on: June 06, 2019, 02:43:14 PM »
I agree with Diamond

If you try to steer her, she will give answers but they may not be accurate...usually her accuracy is best when she picks it up on her own. I know that’s fustrating...but! If she doesn’t pick up your love life let’s say in the first 20 mins, I’d ask “generally” what she sees for love life. She will be honest and say she doesn’t see much or she can do a new spread. She will do this for you. She did it for me in my second reading for her ( BUT...she did already pick up love life- but she asked if i had any questions about my POI at the time and I wanted to know if it was him she was picking up...she did a spread and basically the cards said it would be a new guy coming in - and it was!!)

You can do this, but I heard she’s not as accurate of it’s not a general read. I heard that if it’s important, she’ll pick up on it . If you ask her directly she’ll pick it up, but her accuracy goes down.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #1839 on: June 06, 2019, 02:54:49 PM »
I agree with Diamond

If you try to steer her, she will give answers but they may not be accurate...usually her accuracy is best when she picks it up on her own. I know that’s fustrating...but! If she doesn’t pick up your love life let’s say in the first 20 mins, I’d ask “generally” what she sees for love life. She will be honest and say she doesn’t see much or she can do a new spread. She will do this for you. She did it for me in my second reading for her ( BUT...she did already pick up love life- but she asked if i had any questions about my POI at the time and I wanted to know if it was him she was picking up...she did a spread and basically the cards said it would be a new guy coming in - and it was!!)

Thanks! She did pick up POI briefly in the beginning and at the very end, but she said the focus steered her to career, so I let her roll. We ran out of time for me to ask much.

Offline Jeninmd2

« Reply #1840 on: June 06, 2019, 03:06:50 PM »

I was wondering the same thing and actually asked her about this at the end of my last read in April - basically asked her if I could book a reading just to do a general read that only focuses on my love life. She told me that she prefers not to read thay way and it’s better to get all-around general reads. So I just am going to make sure that there is some time at the end of my general reads to focus specifically on my love life/situation with POI - and there usually is a bit of time left towards the end where she asks me what worries me, so I guess that will have to do lol...

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
« Reply #1841 on: June 06, 2019, 08:13:21 PM »
I’ve had Yona describe (who I at least think she’s describing) by their circumstances, but can she physically describe people? I know she pulls certain cards and will say “Oh this is the such and such with light eyes,” etc but with her crystal can she actually SEE?

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #1842 on: June 07, 2019, 12:09:04 AM »
I think a Yona career change prediction is in the works for me, and if so, I'm shocked and SO excited!

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
« Reply #1843 on: June 07, 2019, 12:52:58 AM »
I think a Yona career change prediction is in the works for me, and if so, I'm shocked and SO excited!

You probably don’t want to publicly share details, lol, but I’m very happy for you Fidget.

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #1844 on: June 07, 2019, 12:54:42 AM »

Yay!! Happy for you

anything