Author Topic: Yona Farrell  (Read 1541266 times)

Offline divine wishes

Re: Yona Farrell
« Reply #75 on: September 21, 2014, 04:37:12 AM »
bstalling, keep it general and watch how it'll unfold.

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #76 on: September 21, 2014, 01:26:10 PM »
 8)
« Last Edit: December 26, 2020, 11:12:26 PM by tellmewhy »

Offline tammyp

« Reply #77 on: September 22, 2014, 10:54:37 AM »
@kittykatto27. I only asked for a general reading and quite frankly, I don't really believe people can predict the future when it has to do with other people.  With that out of the way, she gave two contact predictions from two different people and yes, both contacted in the time frame.  Now just to understand, she doesn't give specific times. She works in a three month period.  But, she did say the first one would be within a few days and it was, she said that was going to be my validation for the reading, the second was about two weeks later.

I got an email from her this morning and have set something up for Thursday.

Offline kittykato27

« Reply #78 on: September 23, 2014, 01:48:25 AM »
@Tammyp Gotcha.  I had a general reading with Yona over a month ago, and she also gave me a contact prediction as a validation, but the timeframe was going to be within 2-3 months.  Still waiting for that to manifest!  Good to know that yours happened in the time frame  :)

Offline cocoapple

« Reply #79 on: October 03, 2014, 07:16:51 PM »
As most of you know, the majority of the favourite readers mentioned on this forum doesn't really work very well for me. I'm happy to report that at last! I have found one and this lady doesn't get enough credit on this board. Hopefully, i can resurect this thread. I read with her twice. I have mentioned before that the first time i read with her, it was ambigious that i didn't feel like i took anything away from the reading but lo and behold, within the last month things have manifested in the way she described it that i had to get a second reading with her to get more details and examine things further. She usually caution that you shouldn't get readings too close and warn that i would not be getting new details since i had the last one a month ago, but this second reading with her was more detailed, new info and i felt an 'ah ha!' moment after. Clarity is something we are all after right?

Here's what she got right:
-how my ex feels about where we are now and his lack of movement (laziness) on his part to act. 
-his apology
-convo about how i had to push for a time to meet up as he won't initiate it.

All was true and validated when we finally talked about 'it' aka. relationship bit. I couldn't believe it played out the way she said it. I called her again a few days ago for details to see how this will all play out. I guess i will find out if her second reading would be true by the end of the year.

The way he is.. is exactly how Sapphire21 and Cookie described it though. Just that Yona was the only one that hit it all in the right note that compell me to write a proper review for her. I will read with her again next year... after the time bracket expires.

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #80 on: October 08, 2014, 06:35:53 PM »
 8)
« Last Edit: December 26, 2020, 11:13:27 PM by tellmewhy »

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #81 on: October 15, 2014, 02:33:02 PM »
 8)
« Last Edit: December 26, 2020, 11:12:43 PM by tellmewhy »

Offline Confused

« Reply #82 on: December 05, 2014, 11:47:31 PM »
Hi...I'm back..:) I have to give credit where credit is due. Almost everything that Yona has said has come to pass. At times there was a little mixup to how the situation was read. Overall, in those situations...basically the "jist" of it played out.

Just a tidbit:

During my most recent reading with Yona...we had a short discussion on the messages the cards revealed. She said that sometimes things are not revealed to us because revealing those things could affect our decisions. Decisions that we should be making according to our own free will.

Sorry...guys and gals if my grammer and sentence structure is appearing poor. I find it difficult to edit on a smart phone. Lol

Offline Synergy

• Veterans
« Reply #83 on: December 17, 2014, 11:16:27 PM »
Coming back to give Yona credit for one more prediction.  When I read with her in April, Yona told me I would have sex at the end of the year.  Now, to most, this may not seem like a huge prediction.  HOWEVER, I have not been sexually active in a VERY long time.  A year to be exact.  I have not been dating and was pretty much ready to say Yona was way wrong about this one.  Well, Monday night it happened.  So, giving Yona credit for another prediction. 

I can say that pretty much everything she told me in my April reading happened as she predicted.  I read with her in September, and those things really haven't panned out, but her timeframes aren't completely up yet, so we'll see!  I'll be sure to come and update as soon as anything else happens. 

I hope everyone is well and happy and free of reading... BUT if you want a reading, I can honestly say I think Yona is gifted and would recommend her. 

Happy Holidays to everyone!!!   :-*

Offline divine wishes

« Reply #84 on: December 18, 2014, 06:09:36 AM »
good for both YOU and yona, syn!

I hope all is well.

happy holidays!

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #85 on: December 19, 2014, 01:36:08 AM »
 ;D
« Last Edit: December 26, 2020, 11:13:48 PM by tellmewhy »

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #86 on: December 19, 2014, 01:45:59 PM »
 :P
« Last Edit: December 26, 2020, 11:14:00 PM by tellmewhy »

Offline Confused

« Reply #87 on: December 20, 2014, 02:18:33 AM »
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year Kick!

Congrats!

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #88 on: December 20, 2014, 05:59:48 PM »
 8)
« Last Edit: December 26, 2020, 11:14:20 PM by tellmewhy »

Offline Synergy

• Veterans
« Reply #89 on: January 09, 2015, 06:55:16 PM »
Happy New Year, everyone!

Well, since I was quite vocal about Yona's accuracy in my first reading with her, I feel as if it's only fair to provide an update regarding my second and third readings with her as well.

I read with Yona in September and NOTHING she predicted in that reading came to pass. She even gave me a specific prediction that I would be able to use as a milestone/way of identifying things were moving in the right direction... and that didn't happen.   

I was bummed, but I figured maybe the timeline she gave was what was wrong, and I decided to give her another try.  I read with her at the end of December (a month she said would be key in the relationship she predicted in the Sept. reading; a month that was NOT key... nothing happened). 

Anyway, this reading was 100% CONFUSING.  I have to admit... I partially understand why it was confusing.  I have 4 men around me at the moment who are all in similar situations.  I could see why she couldn't really identify who's who.  Only one came across quite clearly, as she said, "Which one is the Leo?"  This man has not come up in my two previous readings with her, even though he is the one I have known for over 3 years.  While she could identify him, she couldn't give me any details.  He just "came up", but there was nothing to tell.  That's fine.  He's always there (in my mind and randomly in my life), but I know now that nothing will ever come of that.  She described 2 other men, made predictions for each, and even mentioned someone new.  The issue is that the information given was really confusing and all over the place.  She didn't know which predictions would be associated with which man, and I ended up feeling as if I had more questions than answers after the reading. 

I can't say the last reading was wrong, but it was different from the one in September, so I'm not quite sure what to think!  If things don't pan out this time around, I don't think I'll read with her again.

I'm curious in knowing if anyone else has had her accuracy decline after more than one reading...

Other than that, I haven't been reading with anyone else and really have no desire to do so considering so many (pretty much all) readers have been wrong. 

anything