Author Topic: Yona Farrell  (Read 1541476 times)

Offline happyk

Re: Yona Farrell
« Reply #1815 on: June 04, 2019, 01:03:49 AM »
In fact, Yona said this is the right person but the wrong timing. Considering no one saw this relationship though, I’d say that’s not the truth. The right person wouldn’t do that 🤷🏽‍♀️

Can I tell you something? My poi1 screwed me over big time. I haven't talked to her in months. Then she finally reached out, admitted her feelings and all of that. It took me a while but I got back to being fond of her and let go of the resentment and anger I held toward her. Now she's reaching out telling me how much she needs me and loves me. Time really can change things and can change feelings for the better <3 Wishing you the best <3

If it means anything, I'm goingi through a screw over which is killing me right now from POI2, and it hurts more than I can describe. All I can think about it getting drunk and sleeping because I can't bear being awake. So I can empathize with the pain. If you need someone to talk to please let me know. I'm not in a good place right now, so I can't say I'll reply right away, but I can certainly reply when I'm feeling better <3

Thank you, and I’m sorry to hear that. I hope things start looking up for you. Eventually someone will come along that loves us and won’t put us through that. No one is worth all of the heartbreak.

I think we need a psychic reviews convention at the beach. Maybe everyone would hook up and predictions would come true. LMAO...at least we know we'd all have something in common. 😆

I'm down. You guys need to come down to San Francisco.

I am here in SF! open to meet if some of you are interested :)

Hey User, looks like we're neighbors!!

Ok, I'm on the east coast. Waaaahhhh

Damn Fidget. If this thing happens you need get here 😃

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #1816 on: June 04, 2019, 01:28:07 AM »
In fact, Yona said this is the right person but the wrong timing. Considering no one saw this relationship though, I’d say that’s not the truth. The right person wouldn’t do that 🤷🏽‍♀️

Can I tell you something? My poi1 screwed me over big time. I haven't talked to her in months. Then she finally reached out, admitted her feelings and all of that. It took me a while but I got back to being fond of her and let go of the resentment and anger I held toward her. Now she's reaching out telling me how much she needs me and loves me. Time really can change things and can change feelings for the better <3 Wishing you the best <3

If it means anything, I'm goingi through a screw over which is killing me right now from POI2, and it hurts more than I can describe. All I can think about it getting drunk and sleeping because I can't bear being awake. So I can empathize with the pain. If you need someone to talk to please let me know. I'm not in a good place right now, so I can't say I'll reply right away, but I can certainly reply when I'm feeling better <3

Thank you, and I’m sorry to hear that. I hope things start looking up for you. Eventually someone will come along that loves us and won’t put us through that. No one is worth all of the heartbreak.

I think we need a psychic reviews convention at the beach. Maybe everyone would hook up and predictions would come true. LMAO...at least we know we'd all have something in common. 😆

You should have caught me before last years binge. Lmao...you kids have fun. No one needs the senior citizen. 😂

Offline happyk

« Reply #1817 on: June 04, 2019, 01:40:58 AM »

You should have caught me before last years binge. Lmao...you kids have fun. No one needs the senior citizen. 😂

I'm not ageist, Fidget. We'll have fun together.

Offline Winterwonderland

« Reply #1818 on: June 04, 2019, 11:14:56 AM »
I have had a few readings with yona in the last year and it seems certain aspects of it is repeated such as meetings, contact, a family celebration, an apology ect are the main things but the stuff she says is always less With different information... would you say the very first reading with all the details is the most accurate or the recent ones? X

Offline tiredofitall

« Reply #1819 on: June 04, 2019, 11:27:10 PM »
I like Yona but her predictions take forever to come in

Offline Deedee123

« Reply #1820 on: June 05, 2019, 01:56:13 AM »
Just updating while I have a break at work -

My top off in November, Yona said my situation would be settled by summer... well nothing has happened since then so I’m not sure which summer she’s talking about!

I know she goes off of summer for her time, at least she told me that. And at least here in America Summer isnt here yet, it starts in late June. Also, Summer is a range. As well, she is not the greatest with timeframes. So hang in there! just wanted to give you that hope!

Thanks!

To clarify...
She said “it’ll all be sorted well before summer”
And let me tell you why that is not this summer... or “before this summer”...
Summer starts late June, the 21st I think?
I have military training from the 14th to the 1st of July and then I’m off to Florida for a week haha
So that means I have about 9 days for everything to really occur before the summer like she said.
I know she’s not good with time frames so it’s probably next summer or the one after that or maybe during the summer and not “before” like she said.

She mentioned a few things in my top off that actually are about to happen:
“Then you’ve got a trip - I keep picking up this blonde girl, do you know who she is? Very sort of competent; she’s not around you all the time. You go on a trip with her that’s not part of your usual routine. I like this energy. She thinks very fondly of you.”
Wellllll at the time of my first and second reading, I didn’t plan on going on a trip... I thought maybe she was talking about some type of training or something in the first reading when she said:

“You’re traveling, but quite a long distance around that stage, but that’s not the turning point, the turning point comes after - I’d still say you’re single at this stage, but your relationship status starts to alter after that...”

Sooooo all in all, she predicted this vacation with my bff LAST JULY. How cool is that?! I had NO idea even in November what she was talking about!

Also, in my top off, she mentioned an interview or meeting that’s booked in advanced - this was mentioned before my trip and this hasn’t happened yet. I did apply for a position that requires a board for and that board runs from June 10th to the 14th. So maybe the interview/meeting has something to do with this.

Also she said in my top off that “you’ll see your efforts paying off, not your love life, but life in general”... a few things happened recently that runs parallel to this - the most recent was a letter from my executive director yesterday stating she was recognizing my efforts with a large bonus! What. A. Surprise.!

I have a reading at 6 a.m. (I’m east coast states) so I wonder what will come up in the morning :)

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #1821 on: June 05, 2019, 03:06:48 AM »
It's not her fault if your life moves slow 🐌 lime mine, I get it but readers just pick whAts happening

I like Yona but her predictions take forever to come in

My stuff moves super fast ...out of 14 predictions from April, I have only 4 left!!
But heck I think my life moves slow too...but whats funny is that the stuff predicted has never happened to me before or in the way as predicted, maybe thats why they showed up in the cards...but all in all nothing majorly significant (but I guess what is? Marriage, baby, money, new job or moving? Those things dont happen often so IDK)

Offline tiredofitall

« Reply #1822 on: June 05, 2019, 08:40:49 AM »
I think with me she predicts ahead of what is in my life.

So predictions about my current POI turn out to be about someone coming in later and this has happened to a point

So I will wait and see what does come in and what does happen as something she predicted for me in february is currently playing out and I don't think I am being made aware of it.  I am guessing but it seems to be happening.

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
« Reply #1823 on: June 05, 2019, 05:46:29 PM »
Does anyone have an idea of how long Yona means when she sees a “gap” in communication?

Curious...

I was thinking weeks but going off my other readers, maybe months?

Offline diamondcanadian

« Reply #1824 on: June 05, 2019, 05:50:11 PM »
Does anyone have an idea of how long Yona means when she sees a “gap” in communication?

Curious...

For me , it was 5 months !

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
« Reply #1825 on: June 05, 2019, 05:59:47 PM »

Curious...

Really! And who reached out first?

Lmao I need to talk to Yona and see what she can give me. Maybe Cookie’s numbers aren’t as crazy off as I thought.

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
« Reply #1826 on: June 05, 2019, 08:10:34 PM »
Wow! Did she mention who she saw reaching out?

In my instance she said that I would receive a call out of the blue after a gap.

I’m really going to have to make a Yona post to summarize my stuff.

:)

Curious...

Really! And who reached out first?

Lmao I need to talk to Yona and see what she can give me. Maybe Cookie’s numbers aren’t as crazy off as I thought.

It was actually me ... I added him on Instagram on a drunken night out and it catapulted from there lol

Offline Cranberry88

« Reply #1827 on: June 05, 2019, 08:24:20 PM »
i need help please

i have read with Yona for the first time in Feb 2018 and went for the In-depth crystal reading.
the rest of my readings with her where all top-ups (total 2).
i wonder for this coming reading which is scheduled this month shall i go for In-depth or just continue with the follow up ?

bearing in mind that all In-depth predictions since Feb 2018 have already came to pass

Offline user5942

« Reply #1828 on: June 05, 2019, 08:31:02 PM »
Sorry just to clarify, they happened from Feb 2018 or they didn’t?

Offline Cranberry88

« Reply #1829 on: June 05, 2019, 08:35:42 PM »
Sorry just to clarify, they happened from Feb 2018 or they didn’t?
yes they all happened.
except one question that i randomly asked and she said "yes i see it happening at some point" which still didnt happen.