Author Topic: Yona Farrell  (Read 1541284 times)

Offline lp1111

Re: Yona Farrell
« Reply #1800 on: June 03, 2019, 10:48:40 PM »
In fact, Yona said this is the right person but the wrong timing. Considering no one saw this relationship though, I’d say that’s not the truth. The right person wouldn’t do that 🤷🏽‍♀️

Can I tell you something? My poi1 screwed me over big time. I haven't talked to her in months. Then she finally reached out, admitted her feelings and all of that. It took me a while but I got back to being fond of her and let go of the resentment and anger I held toward her. Now she's reaching out telling me how much she needs me and loves me. Time really can change things and can change feelings for the better <3 Wishing you the best <3

If it means anything, I'm goingi through a screw over which is killing me right now from POI2, and it hurts more than I can describe. All I can think about it getting drunk and sleeping because I can't bear being awake. So I can empathize with the pain. If you need someone to talk to please let me know. I'm not in a good place right now, so I can't say I'll reply right away, but I can certainly reply when I'm feeling better <3

Thank you, and I’m sorry to hear that. I hope things start looking up for you. Eventually someone will come along that loves us and won’t put us through that. No one is worth all of the heartbreak.

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #1801 on: June 03, 2019, 11:12:32 PM »
In fact, Yona said this is the right person but the wrong timing. Considering no one saw this relationship though, I’d say that’s not the truth. The right person wouldn’t do that 🤷🏽‍♀️

Can I tell you something? My poi1 screwed me over big time. I haven't talked to her in months. Then she finally reached out, admitted her feelings and all of that. It took me a while but I got back to being fond of her and let go of the resentment and anger I held toward her. Now she's reaching out telling me how much she needs me and loves me. Time really can change things and can change feelings for the better <3 Wishing you the best <3

If it means anything, I'm goingi through a screw over which is killing me right now from POI2, and it hurts more than I can describe. All I can think about it getting drunk and sleeping because I can't bear being awake. So I can empathize with the pain. If you need someone to talk to please let me know. I'm not in a good place right now, so I can't say I'll reply right away, but I can certainly reply when I'm feeling better <3

Thank you, and I’m sorry to hear that. I hope things start looking up for you. Eventually someone will come along that loves us and won’t put us through that. No one is worth all of the heartbreak.

I think we need a psychic reviews convention at the beach. Maybe everyone would hook up and predictions would come true. LMAO...at least we know we'd all have something in common. 😆

Offline happyk

« Reply #1802 on: June 03, 2019, 11:32:12 PM »

I think we need a psychic reviews convention at the beach. Maybe everyone would hook up and predictions would come true. LMAO...at least we know we'd all have something in common. 😆

I'm down. You guys need to come down to San Francisco.

Offline lp1111

« Reply #1803 on: June 03, 2019, 11:33:54 PM »

Hehe! San Fran sounds lovely!

Offline happyk

« Reply #1804 on: June 03, 2019, 11:35:50 PM »

Trust me, it's gorgeous. And sorry, L. Stay strong, you'll get through this.

Offline username1111

« Reply #1805 on: June 03, 2019, 11:46:56 PM »
Well yes that’s true, Kisha did say by October I would be single. But she said this guy would be coming back into my life now, then July be back out and then try to come back in September then out again in October lol, so I assumed he would at least be coming back in the meantime. She also never mentioned it was because he was dating someone else, just that he had a lot in his life and wouldn’t be able to fully give me the attention/commitment I was hoping for.  And thanks!

Kisha didn't pick up on third party for me either...

Offline username1111

« Reply #1806 on: June 03, 2019, 11:48:09 PM »

I am here in SF! open to meet if some of you are interested :)

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #1807 on: June 04, 2019, 12:32:51 AM »
Kisha is not good with 3rd parties

Well yes that’s true, Kisha did say by October I would be single. But she said this guy would be coming back into my life now, then July be back out and then try to come back in September then out again in October lol, so I assumed he would at least be coming back in the meantime. She also never mentioned it was because he was dating someone else, just that he had a lot in his life and wouldn’t be able to fully give me the attention/commitment I was hoping for.  And thanks!

Kisha didn't pick up on third party for me either...

Offline diamondcanadian

« Reply #1808 on: June 04, 2019, 12:40:19 AM »
I would travel to SF for a meet up haha

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #1809 on: June 04, 2019, 12:45:50 AM »

Well sure! Just not the woman you want. Lol

Offline lp1111

« Reply #1810 on: June 04, 2019, 12:46:05 AM »

Trust me, it's gorgeous. And sorry, L. Stay strong, you'll get through this.

Thanks, Happy! I know I will. I don't usually dwell on things that are in the past, so getting this bent out of shape over someone is not the norm for me. I was hoping for closure, and now that I have it (even though it wasn't the way I wanted), I will be able to start moving forward.

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #1811 on: June 04, 2019, 12:47:23 AM »
 8)
« Last Edit: December 26, 2020, 11:46:42 PM by tellmewhy »

Offline happyk

« Reply #1812 on: June 04, 2019, 12:48:42 AM »

Hey User, looks like we're neighbors!!

Offline happyk

« Reply #1813 on: June 04, 2019, 12:51:43 AM »
Looks like we're up to something, you guys!! I'm already excited lol

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #1814 on: June 04, 2019, 12:54:40 AM »

Hey User, looks like we're neighbors!!

Ok, I'm on the east coast. Waaaahhhh

anything