Author Topic: Yona Farrell  (Read 1541229 times)

Offline kdspirited

Re: Yona Farrell
« Reply #1755 on: June 02, 2019, 01:44:04 AM »
I am in the same boat I have gone back and listened to her reading a few times now and it still makes very little sense to me. Except for one prediction she made which seems to be coming true. This was regarding a job opportunity. She said this opportunity will come but you could take it or leave it. This is not something you will be inclined to take. You will not be nervous during the interview it would be a breeze. That is how it is playing out at the moment. I am interviewing but this is not my dream job. The rest of it I am going to wait and see how it pans out

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #1756 on: June 02, 2019, 01:53:17 AM »
I was looking at one of her older tarot readings from a couple of years back, that didnt make any type of sense at the time. I realized she was misreading the tarot cards and applying it to another situation. She misinterpreted the cards, and I realized that they were being very precise about another situation that only happened fairly recently. Anastasia from CP almost parroted the reading word for word in a lot of instances. I still dont like how...a bit cryptic Yonas readings can be. Like you wont know what shes talking about to much later. Still, I MAY try her once again. I'm just put off by her current fees and her waiting times.

So true...it’s like you really won’t know what she is talking about until it happens.
I am in the same boat I have gone back and listened to her reading a few times now and it still makes very little sense to me. Except for one prediction she made which seems to be coming true. This was regarding a job opportunity. She said this opportunity will come but you could take it or leave it. This is not something you will be inclined to take. You will not be nervous during the interview it would be a breeze. That is how it is playing out at the moment. I am interviewing but this is not my dream job. The rest of it I am going to wait and see how it pans out

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
« Reply #1757 on: June 02, 2019, 02:39:17 AM »
I’ve been listening again to my Yona reading. My heart says she has to be talking about my ex. The other part of me fears I am applying things to the wrong person but I can’t possibly see me being in a similar situation with another man with his qualities. But who the hell knows?

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #1758 on: June 02, 2019, 04:10:04 AM »
I’ve been listening again to my Yona reading. My heart says she has to be talking about my ex. The other part of me fears I am applying things to the wrong person but I can’t possibly see me being in a similar situation with another man with his qualities. But who the hell knows?

I totally feel you - I swear I was 100000% percent sure she was talking about my POI at the time..she described him in detail so I knew it was him, however what happened was that there were like 2 predictions rolled into one, so she assumed that it was referring to this POI when it was the newer POI smh.

I just KNEW that it wasnt Yona mixing people up, I thought it was the querent (us interpreting it a certain way), when in fact it proves that she does mix ppl up. I believe it now (I didnt at first)

Offline wishes215

« Reply #1759 on: June 02, 2019, 05:00:59 AM »
wow im glad she connected so well with you. do you mind me asking if you asked for a general reading or your question more specific?

Hello everyone! I’m a new member to the forum but have been following for a while. I had my first reading with Yona on 05/08/19. The reading went very well I might say. I was pleased with the predictions she gave and felt like she connected very well. I purchased my reading and she emailed me to let me know there would be a three week wait and that was fine with me because I wanted time to prepare for the reading because I had been getting too many reading and wanted to clear my energy so that she could connect. I booked her earliest time slot for the day of my reading so she would not be drained by the time she got to me. My initial cards showed something that took place between my Ex and I like three week or four weeks prior so I knew she was tuned in. While she was giving my first three predictions she said the set of events were moving faster and would happen about three to four weeks after the reading and that’s exactly when things started happening. She said I Would be visiting a place of healing. Doctors office/hospital but could be visiting someone else. At the time I couldn’t figure out what could be wrong but today we went to the hospital to visit my cousin who’s health took a turn due to cancer. She wasn’t in the hospital at the time of my reading but her health took a turn for the worse last week. Yona said I had a setback coming in with my Ex and it was the tower card. She said it would be unexpected so I would not be able to avoid it. She said it was not a outcome so she wasn’t worried and said it look like something was being put out there deliberately and not accidental for me to see. Well there was a Facebook post on my Ex’s FB page that looks like it was meant for me to see. She said my heart would sink and it did. But she said you’re not being given the full story and I would be fine it showed that I was dealing with it the way I needed to. My ex girlfriend’s new girlfriend posts things for me to see on social media. Their relationship is new and of course the new girlfriend is threatened by the old girlfriend so it’s the typical we’re happy and in love post. I just don’t know if that was the prediction of the set back or not because Yona couldn’t really figure out what the set back was because it was also seen around the time of the hospital visit and other events. She also saw me having a disagreement with a difficult man at the time of all these other events. She said it would be a man that I know already. So here is the prediction that I think she was seeing about the difficult man. It was not a man but it was a female who is in a relationship with one of my sisters ex boyfriend. She and I had an argument on last night which was the night before we went to see my cousin at the hospital. It was not a man that I know already but it was with a female who I don’t know about a man that I do know already. All of these things happened exactly around the 3-4 week time frame she said would happen. Yona made some other good predictions about my ex girlfriend and I in a few months who I haven’t seen or talked to in about three months now. She said I would see her face to face and that we would both feel the same way when we saw each other and it would be an electricity connection and that she would flirt with me but not to give in to it and make her work harder than a little bit of flirtation. She said that she would still be in a relationship with the new girlfriend at the time that we meet up but would there were positive cards around it. She said that there would be a second meet up and not a big gap from the first one and that’s when she would want to reconcile and reconnect. Yona said my cards were looking at a short period of time for reconciliation. She said maybe 8-10 weeks. These are only a few predictions that came from Yona but they are in line with Mattie and my other go to’s. Feel free to chime in and let me know if I should take those other two events as possible predictions. She also saw a change of address soon which was very emotional for me because all I gave up my apartment in September of last year and moved back in with my mom so I could buy a house. When she said that I cried a little harder because I hadn’t mentioned it to her and I just want and been trying so badly to buy a house. I will definitely let you guys know other predictions that come through from her as they hit if you all would like me too. Thanks for reading guys!

Offline fefe

« Reply #1760 on: June 02, 2019, 05:11:24 AM »
Wishes215 yes I did the general tarot reading that was 30 minutes but ended up being about 40 minutes. I didn’t ask any questions during the reading. At the beginning of the call I just told her I wanted to see where things were heading with my ex girlfriend. I told Yona her name and she started reading, giving a lot of information that I could very much validate and confirm. I let her do all the talking. She asked me to if certain things she was saying surprised me or made sense but that was about all the talking I did. LOL

Offline fefe

« Reply #1761 on: June 02, 2019, 05:15:24 AM »
If any advice I could give, I would say be sure to record the reading so you can go back and listen to it. I usually keep notes but I’m so glad I didn’t try to take notes because I would have missed so much of what she said trying to write out notes. So please record if possible!

Offline Jeninmd2

« Reply #1762 on: June 02, 2019, 04:58:27 PM »
If any advice I could give, I would say be sure to record the reading so you can go back and listen to it. I usually keep notes but I’m so glad I didn’t try to take notes because I would have missed so much of what she said trying to write out notes. So please record if possible!

I know I sound like a broken record, but I wholeheartedly agree and can't stress this enough to anyone who is planning on reading with her - there are so many nuances to what she says I think it's impossible to capture just by taking notes - I find by making the recording and then listening to it and typing it out in a document literally word for word (I use Google Docs and have one document for each reading, titled by date so they are in chronological order) makes it MUCH easier to go back and clearly see what she was describing

Offline Jeninmd2

« Reply #1763 on: June 02, 2019, 06:14:15 PM »
Hello everyone! I’m a new member to the forum but have been following for a while. I had my first reading with Yona on 05/08/19. The reading went very well I might say. I was pleased with the predictions she gave and felt like she connected very well. I purchased my reading and she emailed me to let me know there would be a three week wait and that was fine with me because I wanted time to prepare for the reading because I had been getting too many reading and wanted to clear my energy so that she could connect. I booked her earliest time slot for the day of my reading so she would not be drained by the time she got to me. My initial cards showed something that took place between my Ex and I like three week or four weeks prior so I knew she was tuned in. While she was giving my first three predictions she said the set of events were moving faster and would happen about three to four weeks after the reading and that’s exactly when things started happening. She said I Would be visiting a place of healing. Doctors office/hospital but could be visiting someone else. At the time I couldn’t figure out what could be wrong but today we went to the hospital to visit my cousin who’s health took a turn due to cancer. She wasn’t in the hospital at the time of my reading but her health took a turn for the worse last week. Yona said I had a setback coming in with my Ex and it was the tower card. She said it would be unexpected so I would not be able to avoid it. She said it was not a outcome so she wasn’t worried and said it look like something was being put out there deliberately and not accidental for me to see. Well there was a Facebook post on my Ex’s FB page that looks like it was meant for me to see. She said my heart would sink and it did. But she said you’re not being given the full story and I would be fine it showed that I was dealing with it the way I needed to. My ex girlfriend’s new girlfriend posts things for me to see on social media. Their relationship is new and of course the new girlfriend is threatened by the old girlfriend so it’s the typical we’re happy and in love post. I just don’t know if that was the prediction of the set back or not because Yona couldn’t really figure out what the set back was because it was also seen around the time of the hospital visit and other events. She also saw me having a disagreement with a difficult man at the time of all these other events. She said it would be a man that I know already. So here is the prediction that I think she was seeing about the difficult man. It was not a man but it was a female who is in a relationship with one of my sisters ex boyfriend. She and I had an argument on last night which was the night before we went to see my cousin at the hospital. It was not a man that I know already but it was with a female who I don’t know about a man that I do know already. All of these things happened exactly around the 3-4 week time frame she said would happen. Yona made some other good predictions about my ex girlfriend and I in a few months who I haven’t seen or talked to in about three months now. She said I would see her face to face and that we would both feel the same way when we saw each other and it would be an electricity connection and that she would flirt with me but not to give in to it and make her work harder than a little bit of flirtation. She said that she would still be in a relationship with the new girlfriend at the time that we meet up but would there were positive cards around it. She said that there would be a second meet up and not a big gap from the first one and that’s when she would want to reconcile and reconnect. Yona said my cards were looking at a short period of time for reconciliation. She said maybe 8-10 weeks. These are only a few predictions that came from Yona but they are in line with Mattie and my other go to’s. Feel free to chime in and let me know if I should take those other two events as possible predictions. She also saw a change of address soon which was very emotional for me because all I gave up my apartment in September of last year and moved back in with my mom so I could buy a house. When she said that I cried a little harder because I hadn’t mentioned it to her and I just want and been trying so badly to buy a house. I will definitely let you guys know other predictions that come through from her as they hit if you all would like me too. Thanks for reading guys!

Hi fefe!  Glad you enjoyed your reading with Yona!

Regarding the prediction in bold above, do you happen to remember if Yona associated a particular "person" card to it?  Asking because I had a reading a while back that indicated I would have a brief problem with a "Knight of Swords, a difficult man" - turns out that prediction happened with a female friend of mine.  I told Yona about that in my next reading and she said Knights can represent females sometimes, not always males - so, if the person Yona described was represented by a Knight card, I would say that could definitely be the prediction - as far as being "known to you already", I am assuming you knew of this person's existence (as opposed to being a totally new person who just came into your life as part of that prediction or a random stranger off the street), even if you had not met them in person before?  If so, I would say this also points towards it being the prediction.  I would even say it might be the prediction the way you described - although time will tell if you have another argument coming up soon, this time with a male directly, so you might want to give it a little more time. 

Funny side story about Yona ascribing people to her "person" cards - I've noticed that she isn't always 100% accurate in getting the relationships between the person cards she sees - she does her best, but I think it's sometimes hard to look at cards and figure out how the people are related to each other and to the person getting a reading.  In one reading I had she said I would be having a disagreement with a couple.  When the event actually occurred in my life, I recognized it based on other details plus the time frame and guess what?  It was me getting snippy with a male store clerk helping me make an expensive important purchase - the service at the store had been abysmal, I was in a hurry that day and under pressure, and the clerk entered the price wrong (the item was at a discount but he rang it up without the discount and then I had to ask him to go back in to correct it, the whole process was slow and I was not on my best behavior that day unfortunately).  The other half of that "couple" was....my mother, who came along to the store with me that day and was standing there when this all went down lol.  I can assure you that she and the store clerk are in no way romantically involved, my father wouldn't take very kindly to that!! hahaha  ;D

« Last Edit: June 02, 2019, 06:21:10 PM by Jeninmd2 »

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
« Reply #1764 on: June 02, 2019, 08:24:12 PM »
I am listening to my Yona reading again. Nothing makes sense :/.

Either she is mixing up two different men or I am. Each description is a mixture of two men I know.

I honestly am not sure if she or I or mixed up or if she’s wrong. 😕

So confused...

Offline user5942

« Reply #1765 on: June 02, 2019, 10:38:56 PM »
Have other predictions happened? I thought my reading was playing out from February but I don’t think my initial thoughts connect to what she said and I was just trying to make them fit. I still think there’s time before mine actually happen

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
« Reply #1766 on: June 02, 2019, 11:11:53 PM »
She predicted closeness which she interpreted as sex (yes) and flirting. Which has happened.

Nobody picked up on a huge fight we had which I honestly feel is the end of things, but maybe I’ll know more after my top up.

But every other prediction seems far off, like many months. Idk how fast my cards move yet.

Offline fefe

« Reply #1767 on: June 02, 2019, 11:21:23 PM »
@Jeninmd2 Yona did not tell me what card she pulled that referenced the difficult man. She said I would be visiting a place of healing and said that it showed next to a time of disruption. Then she said we’ve also got a disagreement with a difficult man, then she said that’s definitely a man, you know him already, you’re standing your ground and it’s difference of opinion and she said she wasn’t sure if it had something to do with the setback of the tower card that came up for the setback. I said I would still give it a little more time because she said more that once that it was definitely with a man. But never said what card was associated. But those three predictions were the only three that I felt like has happened so far. I will update when the next ones begin to happen.

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #1768 on: June 02, 2019, 11:26:12 PM »
 ;D
« Last Edit: December 26, 2020, 11:45:23 PM by tellmewhy »

Offline SomethingBetter

• Veterans
« Reply #1769 on: June 02, 2019, 11:31:57 PM »
Difficult men are normally the king of swords and or night of swords

@Jeninmd2 Yona did not tell me what card she pulled that referenced the difficult man. She said I would be visiting a place of healing and said that it showed next to a time of disruption. Then she said we’ve also got a disagreement with a difficult man, then she said that’s definitely a man, you know him already, you’re standing your ground and it’s difference of opinion and she said she wasn’t sure if it had something to do with the setback of the tower card that came up for the setback. I said I would still give it a little more time because she said more that once that it was definitely with a man. But never said what card was associated. But those three predictions were the only three that I felt like has happened so far. I will update when the next ones begin to happen.

That’s good to know. I never asked her what the cards meant, I wanted to let her roll.

Has anyone had Yona predict there will be men around you can choose from but not that you will actually be with them? If there are men around that I can theoretically be with than confused me about the whole free will thing. She basically said that the man she saw me with (not sure now if it’s my ex or a new unknown person) wasn’t really a choice. Which implies to me we are meant to have something. But no predictions of anyone seriously coming in. She saw men around but no details or movement.
« Last Edit: June 02, 2019, 11:37:01 PM by SomethingBetter »

anything