Author Topic: Yona Farrell  (Read 1541554 times)

Offline Sparkle002

Re: Yona Farrell
« Reply #1740 on: June 01, 2019, 02:15:06 PM »
Hi fellow Yona readers - I should have asked this question earlier, but has anyone had "a door closing/a phase is finished" come up in their reading and have it refer to a non-romantic situation??  I had it in a recent reading and have only had it one other time - that was when I broke things off with my last ex (I didn't recognize it at the time, but looking back that's what it meant, along with the Tower that precipitated it).   Makes me nervous since I am getting together with POI today and have already told him I want to talk and see where his head is at regarding our non-relationship.... I guess I will see what happens...I will do what's best for me in the situation obviously after talking to him, but I hope it doesn't come down to an ending between us and that the door closing refers to another non-romantic area of my life...

Hey Jenin  - great question! When I think about it, most of my closing door situations had to do with some type of relationship (friendship or romantic situation) - so yes I did have a non-romantic situation happened with an old friend - this happened 3 years ago and I havent opened it back up since
« Last Edit: June 01, 2019, 02:18:26 PM by Sparkle002 »

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #1741 on: June 01, 2019, 02:45:51 PM »
Hey Sparkle! In my opinion, only the person who received the reading knows how to interpret it. No one is in your shoes. If that's how it made sense to you, then that's how you were supposed to receive it. I've had a more than a few readings where things could have been interpreted differently by different people. I had to stop posting about some of them because others would say "maybe it means this!" No, I know what it meant for ME. It may be different for others.

Offline Jeninmd2

« Reply #1742 on: June 01, 2019, 02:55:20 PM »
Hi fellow Yona readers - I should have asked this question earlier, but has anyone had "a door closing/a phase is finished" come up in their reading and have it refer to a non-romantic situation??  I had it in a recent reading and have only had it one other time - that was when I broke things off with my last ex (I didn't recognize it at the time, but looking back that's what it meant, along with the Tower that precipitated it).   Makes me nervous since I am getting together with POI today and have already told him I want to talk and see where his head is at regarding our non-relationship.... I guess I will see what happens...I will do what's best for me in the situation obviously after talking to him, but I hope it doesn't come down to an ending between us and that the door closing refers to another non-romantic area of my life...

Hey Jenin  - great question! When I think about it, most of my closing door situations had to do with some type of relationship (friendship or romantic situation) - so yes I did have a non-romantic situation happened with an old friend - this happened 3 years ago and I havent opened it back up since

Thanks for the feedback, Sparkle!  I will be curious to see how this goes, then - when I left my ex and never spoke to him again her wording was "closing a door for the last time".  This time it was worded as "closing some doors but not closing opportunities", which could relate to my situation with my POI but also could relate to a health situation that came up in the same reading which involves myself and another close friend of mine.  I will update!

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #1743 on: June 01, 2019, 03:44:15 PM »
Blah blah blah - you win. Im done with this whiney conversation.

Again you arent listening. I said I wasnt coming at you in any kind of way, yet you still feel that way - its on you. Then you throw all this rudeness and nowhere do I see anything rude. So have a good day - sir.
Go have a drink and enjoy your day.

You know what? YOU need to CHILL.

You do this to everyone Josh. You voice your opinion, but when a person voices theirs back YOU take offense. YOU are reading it in an angry tone when I am stating things matter of fact. And at this point I am ANNOYED. Im not even picking a fight over this nonsense.
I am not even mad or angry - for what? I am annoyed is what I am.

I Reallllly dont care about your 2 cents. But it is a public forum and you can say what you like. I said my response to your response but you think I am angry - like why focus on the tone instead of what I actually said.

You have every right to say what you said AS DO I.

You are reading my words in that tone.
And as I am CLEARLY telling you I was not offended yet you CONTINUE to make me seem like Im offended and now it is getting annoying.

I speak matter of factly sometimes OKAY? Im not always going to agree with what you have to say and you dont have to agree what I say.

I frankly dont care. Like have you noticed everytime you put your 2 cents in and someone responds back you get offended?
Stop being sensitive. What I will not tolerate is you assuming I feel a certain way and I dont.

Like I get it I get you dont AGREE with the interpretation AND THAT IS OKAY? OKAY?

I AM NOT MAD - does that make you feel better? Its like you are over here accusing me of being something I am not just because of how you read this post.

AND NOBODY SAID YOU WERE RUDE!! Like are you making this up in your head? I NEVER SAID ANYTHING like that...like where are you getting this from? Its like you think Im accusing you of something for voicing your opinion! YOU CAN VOICE YOUR OPINION - I JUST DONT CARE ABOUT YOUR OPINION LOL You just dont let others voice THEIR opinion and you are accusing me of being angry and rude - what a twist

No one is offended. I know what you are saying. Its not hard to understand.

I was explaining why this was a hit for me and why I see it as one.... just as you were explaining how you dont think it is.

I literally shortened a 20 minute prediction down to a couple of sentences and you want to focus on a "class or course". I said that she described it many types of ways and she said "it could be this this or that" but Im not trying to prove anything here. BUT the point is, there was a bunch of people in one place for the same purpose. The emphasis was not on learning anything

Honestly I wasnt asking for anyone's opinion - or 2 cents I was just stating it was a hit.

I do typically ask the board if I want input of things are a hit or not (based on my history).

But if you dont want feedback then dont give your 2 cents? That's just my 2 cents.

No offense here.

Dont be sensitive or offended if I provide my own feedback as well. But Im done with this topic. I get it...you dont think its a hit, and I'll let you sit with that ;)

Josh

You have to understand - Yona readings are not always "literal".

As long as I have read with her - her descriptions can be and have been much more loosely defined. This is why probably people dont feel their predictions dont come true because they are looking at what her descriptions are as literal, when sometimes they arent.

Im not about to sit up and wait for this prediction to happen when the events happened the the way she said. And we know it rarely ever happens the way we think. Sometimes what she predicts is literal but sometimes it isnt. Again I look at every element of the described prediction to ensure it is a hit - so just the fact that it is a DMV to me doesnt mean Im making it fit.

And that's fine if you feel that way - but this is how I interpreted it and it is a hit for me, plus this is a condensed version of the actual reading in which she spent 20 minutes of my call describing.

She said it "could be" a seminar, class or course - think about it there is no way for the cards to show "DMV" - but she said it was a place where I would be and I know No One there and they are all there for a similar purpose. We are all waiting for something. There are courses and classes taken at the DMV (driving classes, etc). SO THIS WAS A HIT. Thanks

Ok guys - so here is the prediction that I thought would be "big" regarding a relationship with my POI - who I thought was POI #1 but instead was POI #4. By the way she thought all this would happen in October, but my cards are fast and it happened a month after this reading a 4 months after the reading in January (she brought part of the prediction here too)

This is like so like OMG not how I thought lol

Yona basically said in my 4.22.19 Reading:

I will be impatiently waiting for the start of a course or class. It is something that is planned in advance and there is no way around it, I have to be there all day. It is local (I dont have to travel to it). During this time there are romantic text messages back and forth from POI. I see him immediately afterwards. I catch him out in a lie (Yona thinks it isnt a bad lie as there are positive cards around it- like it could be a surprise - this was also in the January reading). I am surprised at what he is offering, yet concerned about the financial part of it. He offers another level of attachment and commitment. This is a relationship breakthrough. I think about it, have a sleepless night and sleep on it and wonder "is this the right thing? Should I go through with it?" and I say yes (or I go through with it).

She also says "And you won't know the truth until you see them face to face. It's also quite important that you don't challenge them."
"You know, it's important you don't challenge. You’re not in the same location."

Here is how it went down:

So Yesterday I had to go to the DMV to renew my driver's license. This is something I knew I had to do in advance and could not get out of it because my license was about to expire. Little did I know (or remember), going to the DMV takes ALLLLLL DAY - omg. I couldnt leave and had NO choice but to stay and get it done. I was there for 5 hours I believe. Anyway, my POI #4 (not my old POI #1) was coming back in town and wanted to see me. I didnt think I would see him right after I left the DMV because I went so much earlier in the day and thought I would be back at home before I saw him. NOPE. So I saw him pretty much RIGHT AFTER I left. In the mean time he was TEXTING ME BACK AND FORTH - it was just a bit flirty not overly romantic. Anyway, when I get there, we were all cozy and lovey dovey and all that, but I realized something he said - he LIED about. Before I confronted him on the Lie, I asked him to repeat what he said - then I pointed it out to him. (It wasnt a big lie but damn!) He apologized for it and took ownership and explained why he did it. So from that time forward he pledged that he would do better and set future dates and travel plans for us next week and in June - THIS IS WHAT SURPRISED ME. He talked about how he wanted to see me more and all that. So THIS is what the NEXT LEVEL of COMMITMENT was smh. There were MONEY CONCERNS around the trip as well (not huge) but it wasnt positive or negative - more like he is paying for my plane ticket, but wanted to confirm the "when" (its confirmed by the way - so I guess that was a nice surprise)

Last night I HAD A SLEEPLESS NIGHT. But it had nothing to do with the relationship AT ALL. However the next day, (today) I QUESTIONED MYSELF if I should continue seeing him since I caught him in such a small lie!

This SAME prediction came up in an earlier reading in January (1.5.19)
- She says specifically this happens around a celebration (mind you, this happened around or close to a graduation this weekend - which was the celebration that I was invited to lol)

Yona says:

"Around the time of a celebration, engagement or wedding (I would be invited to and will participate in).....Now why im missing something....it says, I have to mention this. This is more important than it looks. you catch him out in a lie that's the disappointment yeah one of the things you do is you catch him out in a lie you know he's lying about something you can challenge but I wouldn't challenge it straight away okay no I mean you hear it maybe wait till the next day or a couple of days later not far away what you what you're doing there is I suppose giving yourself time just have oversight there's been big breakthroughs big progress ...here's something about a trip. Here it’s saying be very Matter of fact, he's got the important stuff Right. He hasn't got all of the stuff Right.

it’s always disappointing to be lied to this is something to do with a trip but it says self centered rather than malicious so it doesn't look like it's both of you on this trip... It looks like he's on the trip by himself..... because the trip isn't the strangly is not the important thing is  a lie or excuse doesn't fool you for a minute you're annoyed about it that

it says Be practical because you'll you'll tackle that in a very short space of time I would say within 48 hours you're tackling it but they they're not gone there they're talking to you making making an effort so it's and I didn't feel that it was a carefully constructed strategy felt almost like they got a bit carried away with themselves or fantasizing something it's here it just says the important thing is not you  need not tackle this immediately give yourself thinking time again to put it into perspective it's a showing your strengths and he is shown flirting with you and and being nice which I don't think would have any effect if you will mortally disappointed about your trip, I think it's a bit he lied about to fantasize, he got carried away with himself.

This prediction in January I thought was with my POI#1 the WHOLE TIME SMH but happened with my NEW POI#4.

What I dont understand is, why in both readings the card stressed not to tackle the lie? Maybe because it happened 2 weeks ago. And I thought what he said was a lie, but didnt confront because I didnt have any evidence or clue. BUT when I was with him FACE TO FACE and he said something that I caught that didnt line up with what he said 2 weeks ago - thats when I realized it. Maybe the cards told me not to challenge at the point I "thought" it was a lie, and then face to face he gave himself away?... LIKE WHY DID THIS COME UP TWICE IN 2 READINGS AND WHY WAS IMPORTANT NOT TO CHALLENGE? Clearly it wasnt a huge lie, but why is it so important? THEN I have to make a relationship decision and the cards say "I have all the information I need" man idk

Remember with Yona
1. Predictions are never as they seem - and dont take what she says in a LITERAL manner
2. She can mix people up for sure (I thought it was just me mixing them up, but NOPE)

Idk sparkle. It kind of seems like (and I mean this coming from a place of sincerity, so I dont mean anything rude by this, I hope it does not come across that way) you're trying to make the predictions fit subconsciously. The first one isnt a course or a class, and it just seems all around unlike what she predicted at all. I'd remain open to the possibility that these things are still to come, because it really seems like these predictions havent actually passed yet. Usually, for example, when she says class or something along those lines, she means it, and not just a dmv visit. This just seems all around too "fitty" imo.

I dont understand why people get offended by feedback. Is it because it just goes against what you think? We all have opinions, and that's mine. And I'm alright to say that. I'm not saying you're wrong. Yoi could be right. I'm just stating, that to me, it seems very unlike what you have stated she had described and there are many more things which could happen in a moments notice which could better fit the situation. And I'd feel that if she had said "class" or "course", she probably means that more so in the literal sense, whereas she likely would've described a DMV visit in a much different way.

I'm not saying you're wrong. I'm just saying this really sounds like a pretty big stretch to me, and that it does sound like you're trying to make the prediction fit. That's literally all I'm saying. If you are, theres nothing wrong with that, and that it happens. --I'm not saying anything rude by stating what it looks like to me. I'm stating that I could be wrong, and if i am then i am. But I'm also stating that it seems incredibly fitty for me. You dont have to be so offended by me just giving my
$.02.

Your initial response as well as this one conveys a tone of frustration and anger, and you're talking back in this post. You're posting on a public forum about psychics. You havent asked for opinions, I agree, but you're sharing this publically and I've got absolutely every right to say what I have said. I even said it with very clear hesitation AND you could tell by how I phrased it that I didnt mean anything rude by it. I clearly put that in that initial message to SHOW you that I didnt mean or intend any rudeness from what I said... and yes, your response was very abrasive and had a clear tone of anger and talking back, as does this one. When you're sharing public information, dont throw a fit when someone chimes in, disagreeing with what you've written, in regards to the information you put out there. I said nothing wrong, you need to chill.

No. I voiced my opinion, especially with a LOT of kindness, so that you wouldn't think it was coming from a place of rudeness *which it wasnt. And then YOU talked back. My opinion was kind and I said it kindly, and you simply commented with anger and frustration. That's on YOU. I did NOTHING to deserve that tone in that ugly response from you. So in this situation YOU are the issue, not me. So YOU need to chill. Take a seat and cool the hell down.

Check both my initial comment and your initial reply. Mine was kind, yours was very abrasive. I wasnt starting anything. YOU started things. I'm BEYOND exhausted of being blamed by people when they start things. How the hell do you think I feel here??! ---- I did NOTHING wrong in that initial response and was fine to say what I had said. Then you come in and reply to me with an attitude. That's on YOU. So dont you DARE say I'm the problem when you're the one who initiated. Like what the hell is wrong with you, that you have to blame ME, when I simply stated my opinion with OVERWHELNING kindness, and then talk back to me, as if I'm being a jerk?? Because I said NOTHING rude initially. That was ENTIRELY you. You brought the attitude, you brought the argument. Stop blaming me. That gets me SO frustrated and that is NOT fair to me.

josh34

« Reply #1744 on: June 01, 2019, 03:59:49 PM »

Again you arent listening. I said I wasnt coming at you in any kind of way, yet you still feel that way - its on you. Then you throw all this rudeness and nowhere do I see anything rude. So have a good day - sir.

You do this to everyone Josh. You voice your opinion, but when a person voices theirs back YOU take offense. YOU are reading it in an angry tone when I am stating things matter of fact. And at this point I am ANNOYED. Im not even picking a fight over this nonsense.

I Reallllly dont care about your 2 cents. But it is a public forum and you can say what you like. I said my response to your response but you think I am angry - like why focus on the tone instead of what I actually said.

And as I am CLEARLY telling you I was not offended yet you CONTINUE to make me seem like Im offended and now it is getting annoying.

I speak matter of factly sometimes OKAY? Im not always going to agree with what you have to say and you dont have to agree what I say.

I frankly dont care. Like have you noticed everytime you put your 2 cents in and someone responds back you get offended?
Stop being sensitive. What I will not tolerate is you assuming I feel a certain way and I dont.

Like I get it I get you dont AGREE with the interpretation AND THAT IS OKAY? OKAY?

I AM NOT MAD - does that make you feel better? Its like you are over here accusing me of being something I am not just because of how you read this post.

AND NOBODY SAID YOU WERE RUDE!! Like are you making this up in your head? I NEVER SAID ANYTHING like that...like where are you getting this from? Its like you think Im accusing you of something for voicing your opinion! YOU CAN VOICE YOUR OPINION - I JUST DONT CARE ABOUT YOUR OPINION LOL You just dont let others voice THEIR opinion and you are accusing me of being angry and rude - what a twist

I was explaining why this was a hit for me and why I see it as one.... just as you were explaining how you dont think it is.

I literally shortened a 20 minute prediction down to a couple of sentences and you want to focus on a "class or course". I said that she described it many types of ways and she said "it could be this this or that" but Im not trying to prove anything here. BUT the point is, there was a bunch of people in one place for the same purpose. The emphasis was not on learning anything

Honestly I wasnt asking for anyone's opinion - or 2 cents I was just stating it was a hit.

I do typically ask the board if I want input of things are a hit or not (based on my history).

But if you dont want feedback then dont give your 2 cents? That's just my 2 cents.

No offense here.

Dont be sensitive or offended if I provide my own feedback as well. But Im done with this topic. I get it...you dont think its a hit, and I'll let you sit with that ;)

Josh

As long as I have read with her - her descriptions can be and have been much more loosely defined. This is why probably people dont feel their predictions dont come true because they are looking at what her descriptions are as literal, when sometimes they arent.

Im not about to sit up and wait for this prediction to happen when the events happened the the way she said. And we know it rarely ever happens the way we think. Sometimes what she predicts is literal but sometimes it isnt. Again I look at every element of the described prediction to ensure it is a hit - so just the fact that it is a DMV to me doesnt mean Im making it fit.

And that's fine if you feel that way - but this is how I interpreted it and it is a hit for me, plus this is a condensed version of the actual reading in which she spent 20 minutes of my call describing.

She said it "could be" a seminar, class or course - think about it there is no way for the cards to show "DMV" - but she said it was a place where I would be and I know No One there and they are all there for a similar purpose. We are all waiting for something. There are courses and classes taken at the DMV (driving classes, etc). SO THIS WAS A HIT. Thanks

Ok guys - so here is the prediction that I thought would be "big" regarding a relationship with my POI - who I thought was POI #1 but instead was POI #4. By the way she thought all this would happen in October, but my cards are fast and it happened a month after this reading a 4 months after the reading in January (she brought part of the prediction here too)

I will be impatiently waiting for the start of a course or class. It is something that is planned in advance and there is no way around it, I have to be there all day. It is local (I dont have to travel to it). During this time there are romantic text messages back and forth from POI. I see him immediately afterwards. I catch him out in a lie (Yona thinks it isnt a bad lie as there are positive cards around it- like it could be a surprise - this was also in the January reading). I am surprised at what he is offering, yet concerned about the financial part of it. He offers another level of attachment and commitment. This is a relationship breakthrough. I think about it, have a sleepless night and sleep on it and wonder "is this the right thing? Should I go through with it?" and I say yes (or I go through with it).

She also says "And you won't know the truth until you see them face to face. It's also quite important that you don't challenge them."
"You know, it's important you don't challenge. You’re not in the same location."

So Yesterday I had to go to the DMV to renew my driver's license. This is something I knew I had to do in advance and could not get out of it because my license was about to expire. Little did I know (or remember), going to the DMV takes ALLLLLL DAY - omg. I couldnt leave and had NO choice but to stay and get it done. I was there for 5 hours I believe. Anyway, my POI #4 (not my old POI #1) was coming back in town and wanted to see me. I didnt think I would see him right after I left the DMV because I went so much earlier in the day and thought I would be back at home before I saw him. NOPE. So I saw him pretty much RIGHT AFTER I left. In the mean time he was TEXTING ME BACK AND FORTH - it was just a bit flirty not overly romantic. Anyway, when I get there, we were all cozy and lovey dovey and all that, but I realized something he said - he LIED about. Before I confronted him on the Lie, I asked him to repeat what he said - then I pointed it out to him. (It wasnt a big lie but damn!) He apologized for it and took ownership and explained why he did it. So from that time forward he pledged that he would do better and set future dates and travel plans for us next week and in June - THIS IS WHAT SURPRISED ME. He talked about how he wanted to see me more and all that. So THIS is what the NEXT LEVEL of COMMITMENT was smh. There were MONEY CONCERNS around the trip as well (not huge) but it wasnt positive or negative - more like he is paying for my plane ticket, but wanted to confirm the "when" (its confirmed by the way - so I guess that was a nice surprise)

Last night I HAD A SLEEPLESS NIGHT. But it had nothing to do with the relationship AT ALL. However the next day, (today) I QUESTIONED MYSELF if I should continue seeing him since I caught him in such a small lie!

- She says specifically this happens around a celebration (mind you, this happened around or close to a graduation this weekend - which was the celebration that I was invited to lol)

Yona says:

"Around the time of a celebration, engagement or wedding (I would be invited to and will participate in).....Now why im missing something....it says, I have to mention this. This is more important than it looks. you catch him out in a lie that's the disappointment yeah one of the things you do is you catch him out in a lie you know he's lying about something you can challenge but I wouldn't challenge it straight away okay no I mean you hear it maybe wait till the next day or a couple of days later not far away what you what you're doing there is I suppose giving yourself time just have oversight there's been big breakthroughs big progress ...here's something about a trip. Here it’s saying be very Matter of fact, he's got the important stuff Right. He hasn't got all of the stuff Right.

it’s always disappointing to be lied to this is something to do with a trip but it says self centered rather than malicious so it doesn't look like it's both of you on this trip... It looks like he's on the trip by himself..... because the trip isn't the strangly is not the important thing is  a lie or excuse doesn't fool you for a minute you're annoyed about it that

it says Be practical because you'll you'll tackle that in a very short space of time I would say within 48 hours you're tackling it but they they're not gone there they're talking to you making making an effort so it's and I didn't feel that it was a carefully constructed strategy felt almost like they got a bit carried away with themselves or fantasizing something it's here it just says the important thing is not you  need not tackle this immediately give yourself thinking time again to put it into perspective it's a showing your strengths and he is shown flirting with you and and being nice which I don't think would have any effect if you will mortally disappointed about your trip, I think it's a bit he lied about to fantasize, he got carried away with himself.

This prediction in January I thought was with my POI#1 the WHOLE TIME SMH but happened with my NEW POI#4.

What I dont understand is, why in both readings the card stressed not to tackle the lie? Maybe because it happened 2 weeks ago. And I thought what he said was a lie, but didnt confront because I didnt have any evidence or clue. BUT when I was with him FACE TO FACE and he said something that I caught that didnt line up with what he said 2 weeks ago - thats when I realized it. Maybe the cards told me not to challenge at the point I "thought" it was a lie, and then face to face he gave himself away?... LIKE WHY DID THIS COME UP TWICE IN 2 READINGS AND WHY WAS IMPORTANT NOT TO CHALLENGE? Clearly it wasnt a huge lie, but why is it so important? THEN I have to make a relationship decision and the cards say "I have all the information I need" man idk

Remember with Yona
1. Predictions are never as they seem - and dont take what she says in a LITERAL manner
2. She can mix people up for sure (I thought it was just me mixing them up, but NOPE)

Idk sparkle. It kind of seems like (and I mean this coming from a place of sincerity, so I dont mean anything rude by this, I hope it does not come across that way) you're trying to make the predictions fit subconsciously. The first one isnt a course or a class, and it just seems all around unlike what she predicted at all. I'd remain open to the possibility that these things are still to come, because it really seems like these predictions havent actually passed yet. Usually, for example, when she says class or something along those lines, she means it, and not just a dmv visit. This just seems all around too "fitty" imo.

I dont understand why people get offended by feedback. Is it because it just goes against what you think? We all have opinions, and that's mine. And I'm alright to say that. I'm not saying you're wrong. Yoi could be right. I'm just stating, that to me, it seems very unlike what you have stated she had described and there are many more things which could happen in a moments notice which could better fit the situation. And I'd feel that if she had said "class" or "course", she probably means that more so in the literal sense, whereas she likely would've described a DMV visit in a much different way.

I'm not saying you're wrong. I'm just saying this really sounds like a pretty big stretch to me, and that it does sound like you're trying to make the prediction fit. That's literally all I'm saying. If you are, theres nothing wrong with that, and that it happens. --I'm not saying anything rude by stating what it looks like to me. I'm stating that I could be wrong, and if i am then i am. But I'm also stating that it seems incredibly fitty for me. You dont have to be so offended by me just giving my
$.02.

Your initial response as well as this one conveys a tone of frustration and anger, and you're talking back in this post. You're posting on a public forum about psychics. You havent asked for opinions, I agree, but you're sharing this publically and I've got absolutely every right to say what I have said. I even said it with very clear hesitation AND you could tell by how I phrased it that I didnt mean anything rude by it. I clearly put that in that initial message to SHOW you that I didnt mean or intend any rudeness from what I said... and yes, your response was very abrasive and had a clear tone of anger and talking back, as does this one. When you're sharing public information, dont throw a fit when someone chimes in, disagreeing with what you've written, in regards to the information you put out there. I said nothing wrong, you need to chill.

No. I voiced my opinion, especially with a LOT of kindness, so that you wouldn't think it was coming from a place of rudeness *which it wasnt. And then YOU talked back. My opinion was kind and I said it kindly, and you simply commented with anger and frustration. That's on YOU. I did NOTHING to deserve that tone in that ugly response from you. So in this situation YOU are the issue, not me. So YOU need to chill. Take a seat and cool the hell down.

Check both my initial comment and your initial reply. Mine was kind, yours was very abrasive. I wasnt starting anything. YOU started things. I'm BEYOND exhausted of being blamed by people when they start things. How the hell do you think I feel here??! ---- I did NOTHING wrong in that initial response and was fine to say what I had said. Then you come in and reply to me with an attitude. That's on YOU. So dont you DARE say I'm the problem when you're the one who initiated. Like what the hell is wrong with you, that you have to blame ME, when I simply stated my opinion with OVERWHELNING kindness, and then talk back to me, as if I'm being a jerk?? Because I said NOTHING rude initially. That was ENTIRELY you. You brought the attitude, you brought the argument. Stop blaming me. That gets me SO frustrated and that is NOT fair to me.

Seriously dude? Anyone without any sort of bias toward another could TELL there was passive aggression and back-talking in your initial reply. Stop starting things then making me out to be the bad guy. That genuinely makes me feel like utter shit. Sometimes I've deserved it, sure, but this is not one of those times, and it really hurts.

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #1745 on: June 01, 2019, 04:36:33 PM »
Go have a drink.

No offense here.

Josh

Yona says:

Remember with Yona

$.02.

Seriously dude? Anyone without any sort of bias toward another could TELL there was passive aggression and back-talking in your initial reply. Stop starting things then making me out to be the bad guy. That genuinely makes me feel like utter shit. Sometimes I've deserved it, sure, but this is not one of those times, and it really hurts.

josh34

« Reply #1746 on: June 01, 2019, 04:41:18 PM »
Go have a drink.

No offense here.

Josh

Yona says:

Remember with Yona

$.02.

Go have a drink.

No offense here.

Josh

Yona says:

Remember with Yona

$.02.

At 12 in the afternoon? :S
Any way I don't want to argue. I'm sorry for arguing.. I just don't want to argue with you. You've been kind to me before and I want to hold onto that. I'm exhausted and this is exhausting. I feel drained and just totally and completely tired. Can we just not argue? Can we do that? Please? I'll play my part toward it.

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #1747 on: June 01, 2019, 04:44:35 PM »
Yes a nice cocktail would be great. Mimosa, Bloody Mary, Mojito....

Go have a drink.

No offense here.

Josh

Yona says:

Remember with Yona

$.02.

Go have a drink.

No offense here.

Josh

Yona says:

Remember with Yona

$.02.

Any way I don't want to argue. I'm sorry for arguing.. I just don't want to argue with you. You've been kind to me before and I want to hold onto that. I'm exhausted and this is exhausting. I feel drained and just totally and completely tired. Can we just not argue? Can we do that? Please? I'll play my part toward it.

josh34

« Reply #1748 on: June 01, 2019, 04:48:24 PM »
Yes a nice cocktail would be great. Mimosa, Bloody Mary, Mojito....

Go have a drink.

No offense here.

Josh

Yona says:

Remember with Yona

$.02.

Go have a drink.

No offense here.

Josh

Yona says:

Remember with Yona

$.02.

;D Day drinking, yeah! Haha! I've actually never had a mimosa before! And oh i should write that I had a followup reading with Yona a month or so back and she validated things that she picked up in the first reading, re-predicted them and even picked up on some things saying she had felt that this had shown up in the previous reading. So it's like she could tell which was nice. Even though the predictions this time were small "in-between" ones, it's nice to know what to watch out for and look forward to, even if they are really small. The things she picked up on were actually things from reading 1 and not reading 2, from last year which was also nice. I'm excited for things to play out and I will keep you posted!

Offline kdspirited

« Reply #1749 on: June 01, 2019, 05:11:12 PM »

Hey Jeninmd yes she gave me the same thing. She gave me a set back a door closing and the Tower she said it was not romantic and didnt have any romantic cards associated with it. She also said that it was a quick recovery she didnt feel that It was all doom and gloom after that. She also saw the death card which she said is associated with new beginnings. Lets see what happens she said her cards were supposed to be up until summer

Offline calista

Re: Yona Farrell- timeframe for getting the appointment
« Reply #1750 on: June 01, 2019, 05:20:34 PM »
Hi
How long does it usually take to get an appointment with Yona after you pay on her site? I'm curious cos it says 4 weeks and was wondering if that was the current trend. Can anyone who has read with her give me some idea please?

Offline lp1111

« Reply #1751 on: June 01, 2019, 05:38:45 PM »
Hi
How long does it usually take to get an appointment with Yona after you pay on her site? I'm curious cos it says 4 weeks and was wondering if that was the current trend. Can anyone who has read with her give me some idea please?

I’ve only read with her once so I don’t have a ton of experience, but I emailed her on April 1 and had my reading on the 22nd. I don’t think it’s always necessarily 4 weeks, it just depends.

Offline Jeninmd2

« Reply #1752 on: June 01, 2019, 09:25:35 PM »

Hey Jeninmd yes she gave me the same thing. She gave me a set back a door closing and the Tower she said it was not romantic and didnt have any romantic cards associated with it. She also said that it was a quick recovery she didnt feel that It was all doom and gloom after that. She also saw the death card which she said is associated with new beginnings. Lets see what happens she said her cards were supposed to be up until summer

Hi kdspirited!  Yeah, those are pretty much the same cards I got, and mine go to summer too!  Let me know how your situation goes!  As for me, it was an awkward day w/POI, but no personal doors were closed....yet lol

Offline Jeninmd2

« Reply #1753 on: June 01, 2019, 09:36:51 PM »
Hi

Hi Calista - I booked at the beginning of April and the wait then was about 3-3.5 weeks.  It's typically been about a 3 week wait most times I have read with her.

Offline bstalling

« Reply #1754 on: June 01, 2019, 09:42:36 PM »
I was looking at one of her older tarot readings from a couple of years back, that didnt make any type of sense at the time. I realized she was misreading the tarot cards and applying it to another situation. She misinterpreted the cards, and I realized that they were being very precise about another situation that only happened fairly recently. Anastasia from CP almost parroted the reading word for word in a lot of instances. I still dont like how...a bit cryptic Yonas readings can be. Like you wont know what shes talking about to much later. Still, I MAY try her once again. I'm just put off by her current fees and her waiting times.

anything