Author Topic: Yona Farrell  (Read 1541341 times)

Offline ES1281

Re: Yona Farrell
« Reply #1665 on: May 18, 2019, 12:33:52 AM »
Please don't tell me it's the Robert guy, please i hope not !!!
Do you have a favorite reader?

I had a reading with her yesterday, and what I can say is she is a super nice lady, but her reading is very vague.
So much interpret is necessary, then I'd like to know why so many people reads with her repeatedly a lot?

Yes I do have a favorite reader he is way more specific to details and was amazingly accurate for me.
(He sees POI's height(to inches) age(exactly right) backgrounds etc.)
He gave same prediction as Yona same timing same situation.

But Yona also picked up a lot right things, but because she is a Tarot reader basically things come out from her interpretation to cards.

ES, who is he if you don’t mind sharing? You can pm me if you don’t want to post it :) please

I'm so sorry tellmewhy Yona and this guy are the two only readers I feel they are accurate.
It seems this guy didn't work for a lot of people but probably worked so well only for me.

I won't talk about him here seems nobody will like him so I will keep silent and just talk about Yona. :)

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #1666 on: May 18, 2019, 12:57:29 AM »
I ;D
« Last Edit: December 26, 2020, 11:42:04 PM by tellmewhy »

Offline ES1281

« Reply #1667 on: May 18, 2019, 01:27:21 AM »
Guys

Yona  gave some predictions that I feel very surprising.
She is super nice and very ethical so I hope she is very accurate so she can be my reader.

She said:

-I will hear from a man within 6 to 7 days, from social media or text massage, not face to face.
I will feel pleasant, feeling somethng is validated.

-I will meet my POI(bump into him face to face) this year.
Universe kept us a part for while and it's time we meet again.(Cross road wheel of fortune)
We have past life connection and both of us feel the same way.
However we have three obstacles.
It will take years(two to five) not months to be with him,but down to hill I may end up with him.
This won't be the last time I see him we will meet multiple times.

Let's see.

-My husband will get chased from a long haired little innocent looking girl(I know her).
She is not innocent Yona said she doesn't like her.

My husband feels I'm not in love with him that much so he may consider to leave me because this girl will focusing on only him.

Well I met this girl last February. At that time I knew she invites my husband to lunch a lot and ask for dating advises.
When I met her, she wispered something to me when I was in my husband's company party.
I could tell she wanted to create conflict between us.

She said ' did you know 'Mary' ,she was chasing your husband they seemed close.'
(At that time Mary was gone already she was married, she was trying to break my family I knew, after she was gone this girl took over her position.)
I'm sure who Yona saw wasn't 'Mary' because she is tall and this girl is short just like Yona described.

Since I knew Mary I replied,
'I knew Mary, she gave my husband some gifts, and I asked my husband must give her something in return.It was me picked a nice scarf for my husband to hand to her. I hope she liked it. '

Then from that day seems she stopped talking to my husband. Never invited him to lunch again.
I heard she is engaged these days. But may back to single again.
If she will be back and chase my husband I will kick her out.(This is what Yona said I will win)
This sounds selfish but I have kids.

But I doubt if Yona saw something happened in the past. Let's see.
She said it will happen within this three to four months.

Anyway I will give an update anything will pan out.

Offline ES1281

« Reply #1668 on: May 18, 2019, 01:31:37 AM »
Oh tellmewhy, nono, I won't introduce him I wasn't promoting him there' too, because he did work for me so well'I wasn't lying, all were true and real what I said there. But seems he only work for me so I will never recommend to anybody I swear!

I FEEL BAD!

For me Yona wasn't very specific but I was happy because she gave me a positive prediciton.
I came to here because people from that forum are all about her, I think I can talk more about her here.
I liked her a lot I wish she can be my top reader.

I thought you said Yona was vague? I hope you are not trying to promote this guy on this forum as well? this did not work for the people who tried him! please don't do this to venerable people, you saw all that review !!! In the other forum, you mentioned how good Yona was to cover up that Robert guy and in this forum your tune is different.

Please, people, be wise and don't jump on any recommendations!

I had a reading with her yesterday, and what I can say is she is a super nice lady, but her reading is very vague.
So much interpret is necessary, then I'd like to know why so many people reads with her repeatedly a lot?

Yes I do have a favorite reader he is way more specific to details and was amazingly accurate for me.

But Yona also picked up a lot right things, but because she is a Tarot reader basically things come out from her interpretation to cards.

ES, who is he if you don’t mind sharing? You can pm me if you don’t want to post it :) please

I'm so sorry tellmewhy Yona and this guy are the two only readers I feel they are accurate.
It seems this guy didn't work for a lot of people but probably worked so well only for me.

I won't talk about him here seems nobody will like him so I will keep silent and just talk about Yona. :)

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #1669 on: May 18, 2019, 01:39:25 AM »
 8)
« Last Edit: December 26, 2020, 11:42:23 PM by tellmewhy »

Offline ES1281

« Reply #1670 on: May 18, 2019, 01:52:54 AM »
I wasn't expecting that.
I was introduced by somebody on Quora. Anyway I thougt he is that good and will work for more people.
Seems I was wrong so I will never reccomend anybody again.

so if you know that why do you even try and bring him up? the sorry of the person who left the rest of her money with him because he was so horrible makes me so sick. honestly, it makes me so sick when people recommend bad readers her to valuable people, I am no longer reading but I do not want people who are hurting to be taken advantage off, they are looking for a solution. I am sorry my frustration is not with you, it's with psychic (fake) who takes advantage of people. People if you want to be used by psychics, keep jumping on the bandwagon.

Oh tellmewhy, nono, I won't introduce him I wasn't promoting him there' too, because he did work for me so well'I wasn't lying, all were true and real what I said there. But seems he only work for me so I will never recommend to anybody I swear!

I FEEL BAD!

For me Yona wasn't very specific but I was happy because she gave me a positive prediciton.
I came to here because people from that forum are all about her, I think I can talk more about her here.
I liked her a lot I wish she can be my top reader.

I thought you said Yona was vague? I hope you are not trying to promote this guy on this forum as well? this did not work for the people who tried him! please don't do this to venerable people, you saw all that review !!! In the other forum, you mentioned how good Yona was to cover up that Robert guy and in this forum your tune is different.

Please, people, be wise and don't jump on any recommendations!

Offline jqc103

« Reply #1671 on: May 18, 2019, 02:24:56 AM »
just to put my 2cents in... Robert was the biggest waste of my money. I'll never forgive myself for spending $80 on him, he is a complete fake (in my honest opinion). I said this in the other forum and i'll say it here. i only used half of my time with him and still have "funds" to call him back but I won't be going back to him, it's not worth it. Maybe he worked for some people but he was a complete flop for me.

yona is definitely the most reputable reader for me right now. even though she may not get everything right 100%, she can get pretty darn close.

Offline ES1281

« Reply #1672 on: May 18, 2019, 02:52:18 AM »
I wasn't expecting that and feel sorry.
But I didn't do that on purpose.
lets forget about it I want to focus on Yona.
Yona‘s reading might be the last one for me.

Can I ask if Yona’s love prediction happened for you?
She gave me a good prediction.

just to put my 2cents in... Robert was the biggest waste of my money. I'll never forgive myself for spending $80 on him, he is a complete fake (in my honest opinion). I said this in the other forum and i'll say it here. i only used half of my time with him and still have "funds" to call him back but I won't be going back to him, it's not worth it. Maybe he worked for some people but he was a complete flop for me.

yona is definitely the most reputable reader for me right now. even though she may not get everything right 100%, she can get pretty darn close.
« Last Edit: May 18, 2019, 02:55:35 AM by ES1281 »

Offline Catlover86

« Reply #1673 on: May 18, 2019, 06:09:55 PM »
Hi everyone. I read with Yona a few days ago. Felt good afterwards because my cards weren’t all over the place and the reading wasn’t vague like how I normally felt they were in the past. But of course, I have questions. So she didn’t pick up that I am expecting a baby, so I let her know that when we got into the topic of love. She said after blessings she sees me making changes on moving, but earlier in the reading she saw my hand and a guys like negotiating/agreeing to something but didn’t specify on what it could be. So now that she knows I am preggo, she then said that the image she saw meant we’d move in together after the baby. :/ I don’t know why I am having such a hard time believing it because I felt like I helped her in a sense by giving information. Has anyone else done that? Disclose something to her and maybe the reading became clearer? A few readers on keen have all mentioned they see a change of residence for me this year, like maybe two say another city. Well he lives 2 hours away sooo.. idk. This was the first reading I fel it was positive for my love life but I am hoping she’s not making the predictions based on what I told her.

Offline happyk

« Reply #1674 on: May 18, 2019, 09:53:22 PM »

congratulations!! I think psychics often feed off of the information we provide and use it. Sadly, that's the truth and I cannot count how often that's happened to me.

Offline ES1281

« Reply #1675 on: May 18, 2019, 10:03:30 PM »
Hi I think time will tell hope what she told you is right! Bless you and your baby. :)

Hi everyone. I read with Yona a few days ago. Felt good afterwards because my cards weren’t all over the place and the reading wasn’t vague like how I normally felt they were in the past. But of course, I have questions. So she didn’t pick up that I am expecting a baby, so I let her know that when we got into the topic of love. She said after blessings she sees me making changes on moving, but earlier in the reading she saw my hand and a guys like negotiating/agreeing to something but didn’t specify on what it could be. So now that she knows I am preggo, she then said that the image she saw meant we’d move in together after the baby. :/ I don’t know why I am having such a hard time believing it because I felt like I helped her in a sense by giving information. Has anyone else done that? Disclose something to her and maybe the reading became clearer? A few readers on keen have all mentioned they see a change of residence for me this year, like maybe two say another city. Well he lives 2 hours away sooo.. idk. This was the first reading I fel it was positive for my love life but I am hoping she’s not making the predictions based on what I told her.

Offline Mel intuition

« Reply #1676 on: May 20, 2019, 12:59:10 AM »
So I had reading with Yona quite a few times in the past .  Most of her predictions unfolded with time goes on and she can always look into months sometime year ahead of time .

Today I had another reading with her . I told her I wants to look into the situation and predictions  because something major is happening in my life and fairly stressful .Surprisingly,  by tarot cards and crystal books . The info she pulled out are things currently happening and will happen in June or July.  She can’t see things turn out past that timeline .  She said she can offer me a free top up reading next month to look a little further .  I said that’s ok . I just book another full reading next month . There are a lot of major Acarna cards popping up today’s reading too .

Have you guys have the similar experience with me before that the predictions only for one or two months  ?  Yona said so many things major happening in my life right now . Need time to gain clarity .  I asked her if I should hire her for casting service which will be in June .  She said she won’t mess around my current situation with casting right now . Just let natural unfold . She will send me positive energy .  But she won’t do any casting work .

Today’s reading as far as when already happened . Her discriptions r 100% on point . What near future predictions we will see . Anyway we can see if they will unfold or not by June or July .

Thank you! <3 I appreciate the insight. I've had a reading with her (it was general tarot, now i wish I had picked the crystal ball add on! Haha) but ill consider a topup soon. A lot of what she said is unfolding but some confusion regarding it. How soon do you recommend a follow up? I read that her timelines are usually very far out, but the things she predicted she stated "a few weeks, maybe" and they're happening 2-3 weeks from the date.

Yona would state not to get a follow up until 1) All predictions have happened or 2) It has been 3 months or so since your readings

If you do it less than 3 months, it is possible that predictions may be repeated. I have done it, but all my predictions happened in 6 weeks

She uses a Faster Deck now FYI and it’s noticeable. First couple of readings from 2016 finished up in 2 years where readings from 2018 happened almost in 3 months....

Offline ES1281

« Reply #1677 on: May 20, 2019, 01:06:54 AM »
Hi Guys
I'd like to ask..

-Are there any of you that Yona mixed up your already known POI with a different POI or somebody new?

-Are there anybody Yona told you that you will have what you want in years?( Like three to five)
 Did that happen and how many years did it take?

-Does she sees following things quite alot?

She said my POI and my destiny are twined and fate will bring us together.
She said we have past life connection, very unique bond.

If Yona told you so, may I ask what was the outcome down the road?

Thank you for your help!

« Last Edit: May 20, 2019, 01:13:19 AM by ES1281 »

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #1678 on: May 20, 2019, 03:38:12 AM »
The only thing in bold below has happened with Yona for sure that I have heard of.

Never heard of her saying anything else below to me or my friends that have read with her.

Hi Guys
I'd like to ask..

-Are there any of you that Yona mixed up your already known POI with a different POI or somebody new?

-Are there anybody Yona told you that you will have what you want in years?( Like three to five)
 Did that happen and how many years did it take?

-Does she sees following things quite alot?

She said my POI and my destiny are twined and fate will bring us together.
She said we have past life connection, very unique bond.

If Yona told you so, may I ask what was the outcome down the road?

Thank you for your help!

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #1679 on: May 20, 2019, 11:25:42 AM »
@
« Last Edit: December 26, 2020, 11:42:54 PM by tellmewhy »