Author Topic: Yona Farrell  (Read 1541568 times)

Offline Jili1945

Re: Yona Farrell
« Reply #1650 on: May 17, 2019, 07:36:37 AM »
I had another 60min reading with Yona recently. She was very consistent compered to previous reading. She could pick up POI on her own, describe past and present situation pretty well and made a couple of predictions about him. Hope things play out soon :)
« Last Edit: May 17, 2019, 07:40:21 AM by Jili1945 »

Offline Sweetsydney2000

« Reply #1651 on: May 17, 2019, 07:38:32 AM »
I want to speak to her so badly. She has been so accurate in the past, but 3 weeks away feels like a lifetime haha

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #1652 on: May 17, 2019, 07:41:19 AM »
I want to speak to her so badly. She has been so accurate in the past, but 3 weeks away feels like a lifetime haha

Just book an appointment as soon as you can. Time flies :) Yona is amazing ...

Offline Sweetsydney2000

« Reply #1653 on: May 17, 2019, 08:37:25 AM »
I’m going to do it tonight and make it my last reading ❤️

Offline ES1281

« Reply #1654 on: May 17, 2019, 01:06:29 PM »
I had a reading with her yesterday, and what I can say is she is a super nice lady, but her reading is very vague.
So much interpret is necessary, then I'd like to know why so many people reads with her repeatedly a lot?

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #1655 on: May 17, 2019, 02:18:56 PM »
 >:(
« Last Edit: December 26, 2020, 11:41:16 PM by tellmewhy »

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #1656 on: May 17, 2019, 03:04:46 PM »
I read with Yona this week and interestingly one of her predictions started to play out! I am amazed. She had mentioned this in my previous reading last year but this time (a few days ago) she said it happens soon. It's not love related though, but still significant.

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #1657 on: May 17, 2019, 03:13:32 PM »
I had a reading with her yesterday, and what I can say is she is a super nice lady, but her reading is very vague.
So much interpret is necessary, then I'd like to know why so many people reads with her repeatedly a lot?

Some people say she's vague but that wasn't my experience. I read with her for the first and so far only time in April and she was specific, plus she went deep with the psychological underpinnings of a situation.

However, one of my go-to readers is usually vaguer than I'd like and if I ask questions trying to get some details as to how the prediction will manifest, she tells me I'm overthinking. Then the predictions start happening and I know what she was talking about - maybe for some people it's the same with Yona?

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #1658 on: May 17, 2019, 03:18:30 PM »
I read with Yona this week and interestingly one of her predictions started to play out! I am amazed. She had mentioned this in my previous reading last year but this time (a few days ago) she said it happens soon. It's not love related though, but still significant.

Cool! Congrats! None of mine have happened yet. (Reading was on 4/22.)

Offline user5942

« Reply #1659 on: May 17, 2019, 07:21:54 PM »
Has anyone had top-up reading predictions happen before predictions from their first reading with Yona?

Offline kdspirited

« Reply #1660 on: May 17, 2019, 08:54:03 PM »
I dont know if mine have happened or not :-)

She said a man with brown eyes on my doorstep will appear. Not sure what that means but that is supposed to be a turning point for me. It could be my cleaner, my postman, my neighbor, my dog walker, I mean there have been a lot of brown eyes on my doorstep since my reading in March and nothing seems to be changing.

Offline diamondcanadian

« Reply #1661 on: May 17, 2019, 09:36:43 PM »
I dont know if mine have happened or not :-)

She said a man with brown eyes on my doorstep will appear. Not sure what that means but that is supposed to be a turning point for me. It could be my cleaner, my postman, my neighbor, my dog walker, I mean there have been a lot of brown eyes on my doorstep since my reading in March and nothing seems to be changing.

Mine was a parent through work and it took around 4- 5 months to manifest

Offline ES1281

« Reply #1662 on: May 17, 2019, 11:20:18 PM »
Do you have a favorite reader?

Yes I do have a favorite reader he is way more specific to details and was amazingly accurate for me.
(He sees POI's height(to inches) age(exactly right) backgrounds etc.)
He gave same prediction as Yona same timing same situation.

But Yona also picked up a lot right things, but because she is a Tarot reader basically things come out from her interpretation to cards.

Offline Sweetsydney2000

« Reply #1663 on: May 17, 2019, 11:35:27 PM »
Do you have a favorite reader?

Yes I do have a favorite reader he is way more specific to details and was amazingly accurate for me.
(He sees POI's height(to inches) age(exactly right) backgrounds etc.)
He gave same prediction as Yona same timing same situation.

But Yona also picked up a lot right things, but because she is a Tarot reader basically things come out from her interpretation to cards.

ES, who is he if you don’t mind sharing? You can pm me if you don’t want to post it :) please

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #1664 on: May 18, 2019, 12:10:03 AM »
 :o
« Last Edit: December 26, 2020, 11:41:37 PM by tellmewhy »