Author Topic: Yona Farrell  (Read 1541567 times)

josh34

Re: Yona Farrell
« Reply #1575 on: April 11, 2019, 05:08:30 PM »
Has Yona ever told anyone an ex was coming back, and they never did ?

She told me there was a “reconnect” with my ex. That he would assert himself once he saw myself moving on. Neither has happened. Plus I really don’t like him and I am sure the feeling is mutual on his end so I feel this was a failed prediction.

How long ago was your reading?

My first reading was back in 2015, this particular one was Nov 17’.

I'm sorry. Yeah I love yona, but her abilities, I feel, put her in the "okay" tier, as far as psychics go. Shes really sweet though, and shes definitely got a skill. I just dont think shes as great as people like to make her out to be. I love Yona though lol

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #1576 on: April 11, 2019, 05:42:23 PM »
I'm sorry. Yeah I love yona, but her abilities, I feel, put her in the "okay" tier, as far as psychics go. Shes really sweet though, and shes definitely got a skill. I just dont think shes as great as people like to make her out to be. I love Yona though lol
Agree

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #1577 on: April 11, 2019, 06:06:10 PM »

She told me there was a “reconnect” with my ex. That he would assert himself once he saw myself moving on. Neither has happened. Plus I really don’t like him and I am sure the feeling is mutual on his end so I feel this was a failed prediction.

I like her only because she has been the only one whose predictions have consistently happened for me - but yes she can be a bit vague, mix stuff up and all that other jazz - but I think she may be hyped up for some people because predictions have actually and consistently happened.

In my groups of go to readers literally all of them have flaws - ALL! But we of course choose who we like based on our own preferences and that’s fair. I know we all understand readers connect with people in different ways. For instance with Mattie - while she was right for me - she was superrr vague - I like specifics. Maybe she is specific for other users but again that may be the connection she has with other people.

For example - this is a vague line that was picked up by my POI “there is someone around him, he isn’t free yet but will be” - while that was true...I’ve gotten from other readers “his ex girlfriend is still living with him, they will have a huge fight, break up and she will move out by “xxx””

I like stuff like that - to me Yona and Cooke do both but Yona and Indio (for me)  give specifics which I love.

Just  adding my opinion based on my experience  ;)

Offline kdspirited

« Reply #1578 on: April 12, 2019, 12:13:22 AM »

I like her only because she has been the only one whose predictions have consistently happened for me - but yes she can be a bit vague, mix stuff up and all that other jazz - but I think she may be hyped up for some people because predictions have actually and consistently happened.

In my groups of go to readers literally all of them have flaws - ALL! But we of course choose who we like based on our own preferences and that’s fair. I know we all understand readers connect with people in different ways. For instance with Mattie - while she was right for me - she was superrr vague - I like specifics. Maybe she is specific for other users but again that may be the connection she has with other people.

For example - this is a vague line that was picked up by my POI “there is someone around him, he isn’t free yet but will be” - while that was true...I’ve gotten from other readers “his ex girlfriend is still living with him, they will have a huge fight, break up and she will move out by “xxx””

I like stuff like that - to me Yona and Cooke do both but Yona and Indio (for me)  give specifics which I love.

I had the exact opposite experience with Yona Sparkle she was vague whereas Mattie was specific. I guess to each their own. Also perhaps because Yona did more of a general reading for me but then she brought up someone and I asked if it was my POI and all she said was is he a workaholic which is as general as it can be

Offline Fidget1028

« Reply #1579 on: April 12, 2019, 12:23:57 AM »

I had the exact opposite experience with Yona Sparkle she was vague whereas Mattie was specific. I guess to each their own. Also perhaps because Yona did more of a general reading for me but then she brought up someone and I asked if it was my POI and all she said was is he a workaholic which is as general as it can be

I don't know, I've only read with Mattie, Yona, and Cookie once each. I think Mattie was more specific (although I can't say accurate yet) because I asked specifically about my POI. Cookie was...I don't know...specific, but based on others' readings, she used the same lines as she does with the majority of other people. Yona was more vague, but my POI wasn't the heart of my reading (her words). She picked up primarily on my career. POI was a side thought, and although the prediction was essentially the same as with other readers, it came up at the end and there just wasn't enough time to dig into it.

Offline Scorpio9227

« Reply #1580 on: April 17, 2019, 04:50:35 AM »
I have a question regarding Yona's readings. What is a top up reading vs. a tarot reading w/crystal ball? I had a reading with her a month ago, and I was just wondering what the difference was. :-)

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #1581 on: April 17, 2019, 05:12:47 AM »
I have a question regarding Yona's readings. What is a top up reading vs. a tarot reading w/crystal ball? I had a reading with her a month ago, and I was just wondering what the difference was. :-)

All of her readings use Tarot. The Top Up is used for folks who have read with her before.
Tarot reading with the Crystal Ball is just that - it can be a bit more thorough reading - this is what I’d recommend for the first reading...then follow up with a “Top Up”

Offline Scorpio9227

« Reply #1582 on: April 17, 2019, 05:39:43 AM »
Thank you! <3 I appreciate the insight. I've had a reading with her (it was general tarot, now i wish I had picked the crystal ball add on! Haha) but ill consider a topup soon. A lot of what she said is unfolding but some confusion regarding it. How soon do you recommend a follow up? I read that her timelines are usually very far out, but the things she predicted she stated "a few weeks, maybe" and they're happening 2-3 weeks from the date.

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #1583 on: April 17, 2019, 11:48:32 AM »
Thank you! <3 I appreciate the insight. I've had a reading with her (it was general tarot, now i wish I had picked the crystal ball add on! Haha) but ill consider a topup soon. A lot of what she said is unfolding but some confusion regarding it. How soon do you recommend a follow up? I read that her timelines are usually very far out, but the things she predicted she stated "a few weeks, maybe" and they're happening 2-3 weeks from the date.

Yona would state not to get a follow up until 1) All predictions have happened or 2) It has been 3 months or so since your readings

If you do it less than 3 months, it is possible that predictions may be repeated. I have done it, but all my predictions happened in 6 weeks

She uses a Faster Deck now FYI and it’s noticeable. First couple of readings from 2016 finished up in 2 years where readings from 2018 happened almost in 3 months....

Offline samantha87

« Reply #1584 on: April 17, 2019, 05:22:12 PM »
I know it's been said that Yona's predictions might not be about the people we have in mind at the time.  But she flat-out told me that no other man was in my spread but my ex.  Has that ever happened before?  I was curious because she predicted he would be in contact but in a flirtatious manner and he wouldn't apologize until further on down the line.  The exact opposite happened though, he was apologetic and is barely becoming a bit warmer and affectionate.

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #1585 on: April 17, 2019, 07:06:26 PM »
I know it's been said that Yona's predictions might not be about the people we have in mind at the time.  But she flat-out told me that no other man was in my spread but my ex.  Has that ever happened before?  I was curious because she predicted he would be in contact but in a flirtatious manner and he wouldn't apologize until further on down the line.  The exact opposite happened though, he was apologetic and is barely becoming a bit warmer and affectionate.

Hey there!
Just curious - how was what happened the exact opposite?  :)

It appears the prediction came true to me - your ex came back and apologized (she said further down the line but we all know timing can be off) - I just dont know how much further the apology happened from your reading. Did she say he was going to be warmer and affectionate? I wouldnt equate that with being flirty. TBH, sometimes when she reads “flirty” is usually someone who is coming around and interacting in some way with you..unfortunately

Offline wishes215

« Reply #1586 on: April 17, 2019, 08:00:40 PM »

Hey there!

It appears the prediction came true to me - your ex came back and apologized (she said further down the line but we all know timing can be off) - I just dont know how much further the apology happened from your reading. Did she say he was going to be warmer and affectionate? I wouldnt equate that with being flirty. TBH, sometimes when she reads “flirty” is usually someone who is coming around and interacting in some way with you..unfortunately

I believe sparkle meant to type that it happened in reverse order. apology came first and warmth later. I could be wrong though:)

Offline samantha87

« Reply #1587 on: April 17, 2019, 08:06:24 PM »

Hey there!

Hi Sparkle!  I apologize, I should have made my point clearer on what I was trying to say instead of rushing it!

Thank you for the clarification on her use of flirty.  What she ultimately predicted was that "flirtation" would happen when my ex resurfaced.  But she really stressed the fact that my ex was NOT going to apologize right away.  She said it was going to take him something like months away before he was going to do so, but he was going to swing back around and be flirtatious.

I mean she wasn't wrong aside, I suppose, from the sequence of events.  My ex did contact me last Friday and he has since apologized to me at least 5-6 times.  It was only last night that he started to warm up; he started to call me "beautiful" and he said something along the lines that he was unhappy about "losing" me.

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #1588 on: April 17, 2019, 08:20:06 PM »

Hey there!

Hi Sparkle!  I apologize, I should have made my point clearer on what I was trying to say instead of rushing it!

Thank you for the clarification on her use of flirty.  What she ultimately predicted was that "flirtation" would happen when my ex resurfaced.  But she really stressed the fact that my ex was NOT going to apologize right away.  She said it was going to take him something like months away before he was going to do so, but he was going to swing back around and be flirtatious.

I mean she wasn't wrong aside, I suppose, from the sequence of events.  My ex did contact me last Friday and he has since apologized to me at least 5-6 times.  It was only last night that he started to warm up; he started to call me "beautiful" and he said something along the lines that he was unhappy about "losing" me.

No worries! IMO though it looks like this prediction came true! Lol

The timing was a bit off, but the apology came before the flirtatiousness...and yes him calling you beautiful and saying he didn’t want to loose you is definitely flirtatious!

Sometimes these predictions don’t come out in an exact manner, but you’ll recognize it when it happens...I’d definitely count this as a hit ;)

Offline jqc103

« Reply #1589 on: April 21, 2019, 03:02:20 AM »
Anyone ever get cards that yona described were "love lorn cards"? She said i would definitely know who my KOW was when i meet them because there were love lorn cards around but love lorn isn't exactly a positive term? the definition is, "unhappy because of unrequited love."

anything