Author Topic: Yona Farrell  (Read 1541453 times)

Offline Sparkle002

Re: Yona Farrell
« Reply #1560 on: April 08, 2019, 02:34:33 AM »
I have a question about Yona. The majority of my reading focused on career (it was a general reading and that was the heart of it). She did towards the end mention my POI. So she said that he will approach and I will be tested. She said she thought we are a good match, but I have learned a lot during our time apart and I know the deal. I will question his intentions (as to why he approaches). She didn't however give me a timeframe. So, could that be years? I've never read with her before, so I don't know if my cards read fast or not. I'm just trying to get an idea as to whether, through anyone else's experience, no timeframe means it will be a long time or could it be fast?

For my July (2018) reading, she didn’t give a timeframe....and things started to happen about 7 months later....and that’s with fast moving cards...

It’s pretty much a waiting game to see how fast your cards move since this is your first time reading with her...so you’ll kind of have to wait and see

Offline Stargazing

« Reply #1561 on: April 08, 2019, 06:58:59 PM »
I have a question about Yona. The majority of my reading focused on career (it was a general reading and that was the heart of it). She did towards the end mention my POI. So she said that he will approach and I will be tested. She said she thought we are a good match, but I have learned a lot during our time apart and I know the deal. I will question his intentions (as to why he approaches). She didn't however give me a timeframe. So, could that be years? I've never read with her before, so I don't know if my cards read fast or not. I'm just trying to get an idea as to whether, through anyone else's experience, no timeframe means it will be a long time or could it be fast?

hi, I think once she mentioned that in the reading certain events will be markers as to when other things she picks up on will happen. Maybe some of the career events are markers to the prediction regarding your POI.

Offline Justagirl

« Reply #1562 on: April 08, 2019, 07:05:28 PM »
Hey everyone. I have my first reading with Yona tomorrow. Of course I'm wondering if an ex will come back. I have moved on tho or am at least trying to. It's hard to develop feelings when I still have feelings for my recent ex. Any tips on what questions to ask or should I just let her roll with it? Thanks

Offline user5942

« Reply #1563 on: April 09, 2019, 03:40:47 AM »
Let her roll with it!

I don’t think she does well with questions, she’s not sure what type of relation she’s picking up on for you.

Offline Winterwonderland

« Reply #1564 on: April 09, 2019, 11:34:45 AM »
What does it mean when yona says “your opening cards show....”
Is that what’s happening right now or the beginning of the first predictions events that are supposed to happen.. just curious x

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #1565 on: April 09, 2019, 12:18:05 PM »
What does it mean when yona says “your opening cards show....”
Is that what’s happening right now or the beginning of the first predictions events that are supposed to happen.. just curious x

It means usually something that has recently happened or happening now..not necessarily predictions

Offline Emshea

« Reply #1566 on: April 09, 2019, 12:25:32 PM »
I had a reading with her Feb 2nd. She told me how I felt about april 1st that if things didn't change I had my mind set up on moving on(which was true) however she told me he would start coming around more also he would have something happen to.a family membe. April 1st his grandmother had a heart attack. Also the same week he came to get our daughter everyday for 2 hours while making small talk. Soni would say her timeframes for me is right on point.

Offline Justagirl

« Reply #1567 on: April 09, 2019, 12:38:32 PM »
How do you guys record your readings?

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #1568 on: April 09, 2019, 01:00:12 PM »
 :o
« Last Edit: December 26, 2020, 11:39:49 PM by tellmewhy »

Offline hope36

« Reply #1569 on: April 09, 2019, 01:40:58 PM »
How do you guys record your readings?
There are free apps, I use CubeACR

Offline diamondcanadian

« Reply #1570 on: April 10, 2019, 10:24:15 AM »
Has Yona ever told anyone an ex was coming back, and they never did ?

Offline Catlover86

« Reply #1571 on: April 10, 2019, 10:48:18 AM »

She told me there was a “reconnect” with my ex. That he would assert himself once he saw myself moving on. Neither has happened. Plus I really don’t like him and I am sure the feeling is mutual on his end so I feel this was a failed prediction.

josh34

« Reply #1572 on: April 10, 2019, 04:02:36 PM »

She told me there was a “reconnect” with my ex. That he would assert himself once he saw myself moving on. Neither has happened. Plus I really don’t like him and I am sure the feeling is mutual on his end so I feel this was a failed prediction.

How long ago was your reading?

Offline Catlover86

« Reply #1573 on: April 10, 2019, 07:40:16 PM »

How long ago was your reading?

My first reading was back in 2015, this particular one was Nov 17’.

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #1574 on: April 11, 2019, 04:39:02 PM »
She doesn't post on here anymore lately but Bagalaga told me that Yona's predictions didn't come to pass for her and her ex.

anything