Author Topic: Yona Farrell  (Read 1541296 times)

Offline Deedee123

Re: Yona Farrell
« Reply #1395 on: February 02, 2019, 04:04:35 AM »

I had a top up with Yona and I have to say... I’m so utterly confused. Any advice on how to deal or understand or feel less confused? ..

This reading was all over the place and she admitted it was because my first set of predictions didn’t unfold yet. But instead of clarity, I’m soooo lost.
Any update?
WOW thats nice that she picked that up! Well hopefully the random predictions were nice ones!
Was it a non-reading? Meaning did she get all the way through the reading or ended early because she didnt connect well

What part was confusing - was it a diff prediction that what she predicted before?

She did the whole top off, but it kinda just went through the remainder of my predictions from the first reading but it was soooo all over the place. She had to clarify a lot in the next layout... she said the cards were telling her not to wander about and to read them properly so she said they were “telling her off” haha.

She said my POI is in love with me and I can have him. But the predictions were just... random and all over the place and I’m unsure of which order to really expect them.

Well she said some woman was keen of him and that that’s probably what the tower is but she said the cards are saying this isn’t what it seems and not to worry ahead of time... so ugh I just want to avoid it. She also said that even though someone’s keen of him, he’s still in love with me and still focused on me...

Ugh I just feel confused and anxious.

Oh that doesnt sound bad - basically a girl likes him but clearly he loves you - bummer for her lol

It was more like “some woman is actively pursuing him, or very keen, but he’s not in love with somebody else and not to worry... maybe you see a pic of him and her or he says something”

So yeah, I’m pretty nervous about that one unfolding....

Did you mean to reply to this cause I don’t see anything haha
Odd! Yes I had! I was wondering if you had any update regarding your situation? I was reading back at the thread and wanted to check up and see:) I mean, provided that is alright with you!

Yep! Fine by me.

Soooo I don’t know if this “fits” what she said in her top off or not because I know she’s bad at timing. Yona said "set back before the end of the year" which was my tower and related to some girl who's keen of this guy, but he's in love with me and I shouldn't be too worried about this...
she said maybe he says something or I see a picture of them on social media or something.
Well, I did see him once while he was home for a few days in December. We had this amazing time, he said he was still in love with me, blah blah...
literally left back to his work state 700+ miles away, without like seeing me beforehand. Whatever.
I see a friend of his that we grew up with and he said he met with my ex for drinks and basically hinted at him seeing someone. So I don't know if that's the "tower" or not.
Also, since he's left for this job, he's creeped my social media every single day, multiple times a day. Last week, he accidentally liked a picture of mine on Instagram, and deleted his entire account. And since then I've felt like I've basically lost our connection. Sounds stupid but that's how I feel. It's a really shitty feeling.

josh34

« Reply #1396 on: February 03, 2019, 01:37:10 AM »

I had a top up with Yona and I have to say... I’m so utterly confused. Any advice on how to deal or understand or feel less confused? ..

This reading was all over the place and she admitted it was because my first set of predictions didn’t unfold yet. But instead of clarity, I’m soooo lost.
Any update?
WOW thats nice that she picked that up! Well hopefully the random predictions were nice ones!
Was it a non-reading? Meaning did she get all the way through the reading or ended early because she didnt connect well

What part was confusing - was it a diff prediction that what she predicted before?

She did the whole top off, but it kinda just went through the remainder of my predictions from the first reading but it was soooo all over the place. She had to clarify a lot in the next layout... she said the cards were telling her not to wander about and to read them properly so she said they were “telling her off” haha.

She said my POI is in love with me and I can have him. But the predictions were just... random and all over the place and I’m unsure of which order to really expect them.

Well she said some woman was keen of him and that that’s probably what the tower is but she said the cards are saying this isn’t what it seems and not to worry ahead of time... so ugh I just want to avoid it. She also said that even though someone’s keen of him, he’s still in love with me and still focused on me...

Ugh I just feel confused and anxious.

Oh that doesnt sound bad - basically a girl likes him but clearly he loves you - bummer for her lol

It was more like “some woman is actively pursuing him, or very keen, but he’s not in love with somebody else and not to worry... maybe you see a pic of him and her or he says something”

So yeah, I’m pretty nervous about that one unfolding....

Did you mean to reply to this cause I don’t see anything haha
Odd! Yes I had! I was wondering if you had any update regarding your situation? I was reading back at the thread and wanted to check up and see:) I mean, provided that is alright with you!

Yep! Fine by me.

Soooo I don’t know if this “fits” what she said in her top off or not because I know she’s bad at timing. Yona said "set back before the end of the year" which was my tower and related to some girl who's keen of this guy, but he's in love with me and I shouldn't be too worried about this...
she said maybe he says something or I see a picture of them on social media or something.
Well, I did see him once while he was home for a few days in December. We had this amazing time, he said he was still in love with me, blah blah...
literally left back to his work state 700+ miles away, without like seeing me beforehand. Whatever.
I see a friend of his that we grew up with and he said he met with my ex for drinks and basically hinted at him seeing someone. So I don't know if that's the "tower" or not.
Also, since he's left for this job, he's creeped my social media every single day, multiple times a day. Last week, he accidentally liked a picture of mine on Instagram, and deleted his entire account. And since then I've felt like I've basically lost our connection. Sounds stupid but that's how I feel. It's a really shitty feeling.

Wow! Sounds like she's spot on! That could very well be the tower. Maybe it's him trying to fill a void, if he is seeing another. The fact that he still does that social media stocking, "accidentally" (note the quotes) likes you picture, especially followed by deleting his entire account, those are all big deals. The fact that he decided to admit that he loves you not only proves Yona right for your prediction, but also should give you hope! I'd be optimistic! I know it can be hard to be hopeful when you feel locked out of their life. But look at all of those good things! Stay positive Deedee. It sounds like good news to me! You also do not know for sure if your friend was being honest. He may not even have been hinting. Your friend may have just been picking it up that way. Stay positive!

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #1397 on: February 03, 2019, 03:34:19 AM »

Yona uses the whole deck when she reads so the Tower always appears somewhere

Sometimes in a reading with her she'll mention that a prediction isn't that bad bc the Tower is neutralized

Yona uses the whole deck in her Lenormand readings, which is Grand Tableau spread. The Lenormand only had 36 cards so its not as daunting as trying to use the whole tarot deck, which has 78. Both the Lenormand and the tarot have a card named the Tower, but they mean vastly different things. For her tarot readings, she used the celtic cross spread, but she lays out several of them, one after another, as she goes along. The Tower card may or may not show up in the spreads. I had some of the same cards show up later in the reading as the beginning, so either she shuffled the deck in between or she went through all of them and started over again.

Offline seeker123

« Reply #1398 on: February 06, 2019, 01:49:33 PM »
WTF, my ex from early 2017 reached out to me today ????? and I have lost touch with him since Sep 2017.  Life just gets more and more interesting! no one predicted this.  Micah told me that he would reach out to me in fall 2018 when I had the reading with him Jan 2018. But come on, after 1.5 years?  why?

Did Yona predict this outcome for you?

Offline Penelope

« Reply #1399 on: February 07, 2019, 07:54:40 AM »
I have had 2 readings with her. In the first one in early 2018, she did not see any tower card.

The second one recently ended up being a non-read and she refunded the money, though she spent 30 mins with me.  She said she felt she couldn't interpret the cards correctly. Needless to say, I was impressed with her work ethics. She actually pulled cards 3 times from 3 separate decks to double-check and triple-check. But every time she ended up with similar set of opening and prediction cards, and I got the tower card in the predictions each time. She said there will be an unexpected, negative twist of fate and I will be downbeat, disappointed and sad. But she said oddly enough this would kick-start my turning point. And the turn-around time from that setback will be short. Hoping for this to play out soon.

One thing she mentioned in both the readings was that I'm not doing anything wrong and I don't have to do things differently. Did she ever say that to any of you? I always wondered what it meant exactly. Hope to read with her sometime next month and get more insight.

She told me that there’s nothing I need to change or do differently.  Funny enough, the unexpected negative change that kick-started my turning point was the reason I started readings.  She also refunded me after trying a couple of times to interpret my cards.  I would like to call her back but how long should I wait? 

Offline whskers

« Reply #1400 on: February 08, 2019, 02:21:05 AM »
Did Yona say to anyone about she got a tower but the tower will not hit you? Can you share experience?

josh34

« Reply #1401 on: February 10, 2019, 03:47:52 AM »
Did Yona say to anyone about she got a tower but the tower will not hit you? Can you share experience?

My tower hit me about 4 months after my initial reading

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #1402 on: February 10, 2019, 03:59:54 AM »

Do you mean something bad happened to you? Or a sudden change in life?

josh34

« Reply #1403 on: February 10, 2019, 04:10:00 AM »

Do you mean something bad happened to you? Or a sudden change in life?

Oh, it wasn't good lol. But in the grand scheme of things, it's a temporary set back, and that's what she said, and she was right. It's getting back to where I'd like it to be:)

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #1404 on: February 10, 2019, 04:13:27 AM »
@Josh: Oh, I see. I'm sorry ... thanks for clarification.

Offline hope36

« Reply #1405 on: February 10, 2019, 11:10:18 PM »

Yona said I'd have 3 towers that's going to shake up my foundation (lucky me!)
I am going through one of them now, but I knew this was bound to happen (if that makes any sense).
The way she explained it was "Tower moments may seem difficult at the time, but its the universe's way of correcting your path".

Offline whskers

« Reply #1406 on: February 11, 2019, 12:10:57 AM »

Yona said I'd have 3 towers that's going to shake up my foundation (lucky me!)
I am going through one of them now, but I knew this was bound to happen (if that makes any sense).
The way she explained it was "Tower moments may seem difficult at the time, but its the universe's way of correcting your path".

In her reading with me, she said she sees a tower but it won’t hit me. It would hit someone else but it will make me very sad that I don’t want to talk to anyone for a week. So was wondering if she saw this with others?

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #1407 on: February 11, 2019, 04:28:06 AM »
The part of it not hitting you but someone around you probably applies to the specific placement of where it fell in your spread.

josh34

« Reply #1408 on: February 11, 2019, 06:40:57 AM »
Yona hit.

I saw a thing online about building muscle and I got a lot of motivation from it that I decided to go out and buy a pull up bar, weights, among other things, and made a choice to take bulking really seriously. After my workout, I decided to listen to Yona's latest recording from a few months back. I heard her say, "When the cards are in this spread, and positioned like this, it means you're taking up some form of exercise. Like going to a gym and working out, except you're doing it by yourself and on your own." I asked her about it and she saw that it's like working out and taking it seriously. She then said that "It's not showing you in a class setting, because usually if it's a gym or something (then explained the cards and their ordering, etc.). No, you're doing this on your own."

I've decided before re-listening to that reading that I'm going to take this VERY seriously and bulk up. Later in the reading she said she sees me getting stronger in 3 areas, emotionally, PHYSICALLY, and spiritually.

At the time, when she said I'd be working out and working hard at it, I didn't believe her, and thought that that was so unlike me and impossible, and thought, "Maybe she's misinterpreting it, and I'm going to go on a run, like once. With a friend or something"- something I don't do. I stay at home after work and relax. This is so unlike me, but I know that I'm going to keep this up.

Well. So I'm just a little stunned right now at this, because this was the first prediction and it's happening, exactly as she said.

Now question. That was the first thing she said, first group of cards she read off. But After that she then said something that's not good, (which I dont want to share) will happen, but that's already happened a month or so before the reading, and thought that she was just reading a past event,, in the present place, because this happening twice seems insanely unlikely. So my question is, could this bad thing be a thing that happened before the reading, even though the exercise thing came before it in the cards...? They both were in the initial card-pulling thing.
« Last Edit: February 11, 2019, 06:56:03 AM by josh34 »

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #1409 on: February 11, 2019, 08:23:20 AM »
@Josh: Woww! that's interesting! thanks for sharing. Interestingly, since half an hour ago I'd started listening my recording of Yona's reading and in the break I saw your post. To be honest, each time that I listen this recording, I do enjoy it. It's like she's seeing all my life events on the mirror. She is truly amazing.
Regarding your question, once I asked something similar from Kisha and she said it does not make sense that I see a passed event in the future but not so sure about Yona. It's a general question and I think you might be able to send her an email and ask.