Author Topic: Yona Farrell  (Read 1541212 times)

Offline Sooshi

Re: Yona Farrell
« Reply #1140 on: December 06, 2018, 02:06:01 AM »
I should give my readings a listen to, again, see if anything has come to pass.

Offline Deedee123

« Reply #1141 on: December 06, 2018, 02:13:08 AM »

I had a top up with Yona and I have to say... I’m so utterly confused. Any advice on how to deal or understand or feel less confused? ..

This reading was all over the place and she admitted it was because my first set of predictions didn’t unfold yet. But instead of clarity, I’m soooo lost.

Was it a non-reading? Meaning did she get all the way through the reading or ended early because she didnt connect well

What part was confusing - was it a diff prediction that what she predicted before?

She did the whole top off, but it kinda just went through the remainder of my predictions from the first reading but it was soooo all over the place. She had to clarify a lot in the next layout... she said the cards were telling her not to wander about and to read them properly so she said they were “telling her off” haha.

She said my POI is in love with me and I can have him. But the predictions were just... random and all over the place and I’m unsure of which order to really expect them.

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #1142 on: December 06, 2018, 02:27:16 AM »

I had a top up with Yona and I have to say... I’m so utterly confused. Any advice on how to deal or understand or feel less confused? ..

This reading was all over the place and she admitted it was because my first set of predictions didn’t unfold yet. But instead of clarity, I’m soooo lost.

WOW thats nice that she picked that up! Well hopefully the random predictions were nice ones!
Was it a non-reading? Meaning did she get all the way through the reading or ended early because she didnt connect well

What part was confusing - was it a diff prediction that what she predicted before?

She did the whole top off, but it kinda just went through the remainder of my predictions from the first reading but it was soooo all over the place. She had to clarify a lot in the next layout... she said the cards were telling her not to wander about and to read them properly so she said they were “telling her off” haha.

She said my POI is in love with me and I can have him. But the predictions were just... random and all over the place and I’m unsure of which order to really expect them.

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #1143 on: December 06, 2018, 02:28:18 AM »
I should give my readings a listen to, again, see if anything has come to pass.

Yes let us know if anything came to pass! I just scheduled another Top Up - my last reading literally everything happened in 6 weeks word for word as she said. :o

Offline Deedee123

« Reply #1144 on: December 06, 2018, 02:31:06 AM »

WOW thats nice that she picked that up! Well hopefully the random predictions were nice ones!

Well she said some woman was keen of him and that that’s probably what the tower is but she said the cards are saying this isn’t what it seems and not to worry ahead of time... so ugh I just want to avoid it. She also said that even though someone’s keen of him, he’s still in love with me and still focused on me...

Ugh I just feel confused and anxious.

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #1145 on: December 06, 2018, 02:32:08 AM »

Well she said some woman was keen of him and that that’s probably what the tower is but she said the cards are saying this isn’t what it seems and not to worry ahead of time... so ugh I just want to avoid it. She also said that even though someone’s keen of him, he’s still in love with me and still focused on me...

Oh that doesnt sound bad - basically a girl likes him but clearly he loves you - bummer for her lol

Offline Deedee123

« Reply #1146 on: December 06, 2018, 02:34:19 AM »

Oh that doesnt sound bad - basically a girl likes him but clearly he loves you - bummer for her lol

It was more like “some woman is actively pursuing him, or very keen, but he’s not in love with somebody else and not to worry... maybe you see a pic of him and her or he says something”

So yeah, I’m pretty nervous about that one unfolding....

Offline Deedee123

« Reply #1147 on: December 06, 2018, 02:35:29 AM »
And want to avoid it lol

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #1148 on: December 06, 2018, 02:40:32 AM »

It was more like “some woman is actively pursuing him, or very keen, but he’s not in love with somebody else and not to worry... maybe you see a pic of him and her or he says something”

ohhhhhhh ok yeah I wouldnt want to see that either lol

Offline Deedee123

« Reply #1149 on: December 06, 2018, 02:51:41 AM »

ohhhhhhh ok yeah I wouldnt want to see that either lol

Right.... so that’s why I asked if I could avoid the tower lol like what if I just blocked him (hypothetically) would I miss the  “spark of jealousy” (how she described it before)... or would it still happen? And if it didn’t happen, are the other predictions based off of the sequential order? Like if that didn’t happen, the others wouldn’t either? I know I read somewhere on the forum that someone avoided going to McDonald’s or somewhere because Yona predicted her running into someone there and she successfully did and that specific prediction never occurred. I’m just wondering if the others are contingent of my spark of jealousy. Or, regardless of what I do (even if I blocked him on Snapchat cause that’s the only way he can contact me besides text) would that tower still happen. I’m just trying to save my heart and not fall into an anxious bout again of calling psychics... even though “he’s in love with me” ...

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #1150 on: December 06, 2018, 03:44:09 AM »
Funny you should say that. I just saw an ex that I did NOT want to run into at a McDonalds in the last month.

Offline Apalm831

« Reply #1151 on: December 06, 2018, 03:47:29 AM »
Weird. She told me the same thing. I’m really over Yona in general. I don’t get the hype.

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #1152 on: December 06, 2018, 03:57:32 AM »
Funny you should say that. I just saw an ex that I did NOT want to run into at a McDonalds in the last month.

Omg wow! Did you happen to get this in your reading??

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #1153 on: December 06, 2018, 03:59:32 AM »
Weird. She told me the same thing. I’m really over Yona in general. I don’t get the hype.

I understand. I think the hype is from those whom she has worked well for (I feel like that about Kisha sometimes lol). Yona has been 98% correct for me tho. Weird I know!

Offline Deedee123

« Reply #1154 on: December 06, 2018, 02:20:46 PM »

What did she say to you?