Author Topic: Yona Farrell  (Read 1541449 times)

Offline Cranberry88

Re: Yona Farrell
« Reply #1305 on: January 05, 2019, 03:17:15 PM »
Yes certainly, last summer i had a Top up reading with her, she said connection was not very strong so she offered me another 30 Min or a refund and i asked her to keep the money.
I know for sure shes very ethical.

Offline whskers

« Reply #1306 on: January 05, 2019, 03:20:37 PM »
Yes similar experience for me, in 2017, she was connecting with me and reading for about 40ish minutes, then she got distracted and ask if she can re scheduled. She read for me another 1 hour. But those two reading,  I got so much information from her and all the predictions happened.

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #1307 on: January 05, 2019, 06:02:00 PM »
Man, WOW I dont know why Yona is SOOOO good for me. I love that she isnt a fairytale reader and keeps it real.

I just had a reading with her on Thursday and wow. She picked up what was going on currently around me to a "T"! Annnd she always picks up my POI and describes him so perfectly there is no way I could confuse him with anyone else. She describes him like she knows him - its so weird. Its crazy how she can get the exact same details everytime and can notice his progression. 2 readings ago she was mentioning how he was "getting things wrong" , in this reading - he is now "getting the big things right, but not everything, but thats progression". I have seen bits of progression here and there but not consistently (and again she mentions this). She did mention that it wasnt the same old same old, and it hasnt been.

She also mentions that we may go on a trip. Venus, Indio, Cookie have been mentioning a trip with him for a while now - so we will see what happens.

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #1308 on: January 06, 2019, 03:16:28 AM »
Question because I am not sure if I have ever seen this and am curious -

Has an original vision from Yona ever changed?

Let's say she says something in one reading and then describes it again in another, does it stay the same or have a different outcome?

I don’t think anyone answered your question ...so here we go! I’ve come to find that after reading with her for 3 years....she never has changed the original vision! The only ongoing one i have is the one about my poi (she predicted him into my life) and she has consistently picked him up, described the situation and has maintained what she has said in each reading.

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #1309 on: January 06, 2019, 03:23:21 AM »
https://www.complaintsboard.com/complaints/yona-farrell-psychic-readings-c790319.html

worth a read- made me know I wont be reading with her

The negative reviews are fake. There is no way you can drop that much money on her ($2300? Really lol. If she was that wrong why continue going back for that much...sounds stupid.)

It’s funny how we would trust a few fake reviews rather than many real ones reported on this very thread. SPS reviews are very real...especially since there are so many ppl trying to make sense of her readings lol because they can be a bit vague,  but when they happen, it will be like ....ohhhhhhhhh.

Her readings have definitely happened for me. She is very ethical and one of my top readers.

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #1310 on: January 06, 2019, 03:52:17 AM »
 ::)
« Last Edit: December 26, 2020, 11:33:05 PM by tellmewhy »

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #1311 on: January 06, 2019, 06:04:33 AM »
Seriously this is what I love about Yona, her readings are very consistent, they don't change like some readers who change their position like underwear. I feel really bad for those that do not have a connection with her because there are only a few good readers out there.

Question because I am not sure if I have ever seen this and am curious -

Has an original vision from Yona ever changed?

Let's say she says something in one reading and then describes it again in another, does it stay the same or have a different outcome?

I don’t think anyone answered your question ...so here we go! I’ve come to find that after reading with her for 3 years....she never has changed the original vision! The only ongoing one i have is the one about my poi (she predicted him into my life) and she has consistently picked him up, described the situation and has maintained what she has said in each reading.

agreed!

Offline star1

« Reply #1312 on: January 06, 2019, 11:53:35 AM »
These are the predictions that I got from Yona, over the last four readings that I had with her.  I see contradictions, BIG TIME.  I have voice-recorded each and every reading so I clearly remembered what she said. I went back to listen to each one of them at least 4 times.

I got close to a person who she predicted to be my long-term.  Right after we became close, he disappeared after his job loss.  Now It has been more than 8 months.  I was in doubt about his feelings or true intention but Yona guaranteed me that he liked me for who I am.  I am very very hurt by this incident.  I should have listened to QOC 18 who told me the truth. 

I am not saying other ppl were wrong about her predictions coming true.  Talking about my own experience, it was not a pleasant experience. I used half a year to get over it. 

If I used my own judgement, I should have been smarter.  I would know what was going on with him and I.  But I didn't.  I am so regretful. 

so BE WARE.  DO NOT end up like where I was.

has any of you guys had a reading with Yona who told you that you would have a long-term romantic connection (ongoing romantic connection) with someone, which turned out to be incorrect? thanks in advance for sharing.   

I have had this situation happened to me during the course of 3 readings.

1st reading in Nov 2017: told me that I would meet a guy next year around March with whom I would have a good, ongoing romantic connection.

2nd reading in May 2018: I met a guy in Feb 2018, who fits the description from the 1st reading.  We were getting to know each other at that point.  Told me this would be an ongoing connection, longterm.

3rd reading in July 2018: we dated for 4 months.  Then, he lost in touch since beginning of July because of his personal circumstances with his career.  Told me that he would reappear in 6 weeks.  Told me I would meet a new guy around the time when I  sign an important financial document.  This new guy would be a great substitute for this previous guy.  Told me I would be in a committed relationship by the end of this year. 

4th reading in Nov 2018: Still no contact from the previous guy.  I have not met anyone new of significance.  of course, no relationship, not even dating at this moment.    I DID signed an important financial document in Nov (purchased my new house).  Told me I would hear from the old guy again within the next 6 months but will not go back into the relationship because will meet someone new whom I will have a lot of chemistry with.

hmmm.. not sure what to expect.

She told me that my ex would be back by December and we would have communication with flirting, then he would go for a while then come back and we would begin steps to have a relationship again.. Hasn't happened and won't be, I'm moving on, now. I even was given the tower and it didn't happen, I was supposed to see or hear bad news on my ex on social media and I purposefully don't look because my mind jumps at 1,000 thoughts an hour, lol.

Offline ShootingStar

« Reply #1313 on: January 06, 2019, 01:53:53 PM »
Unfortunately neither of my two readings with her were accurate. She picked up that my boss doesn’t exactly have my best interest at heart and that I would be signing a “contract” in September (I signed a lease), but nothing romantic related or anything else ever happened. She even had me worried about a health issue that would be coming up that would cost a lot of money for me (was supposed to be a year ago), never happened, thank God.

Offline LAW1974

« Reply #1314 on: January 06, 2019, 02:25:04 PM »
https://www.complaintsboard.com/complaints/yona-farrell-psychic-readings-c790319.html

worth a read- made me know I wont be reading with her

The negative reviews are fake. There is no way you can drop that much money on her ($2300? Really lol. If she was that wrong why continue going back for that much...sounds stupid.)

It’s funny how we would trust a few fake reviews rather than many real ones reported on this very thread. SPS reviews are very real...especially since there are so many ppl trying to make sense of her readings lol because they can be a bit vague,  but when they happen, it will be like ....ohhhhhhhhh.

Her readings have definitely happened for me. She is very ethical and one of my top readers.

^^^^ THIS ALL DAY LONG!   I also think in general people are going to be more likely to leave a negative review when they are mad about something than a good review when they are happy:)  Maybe not always on this review board but just in general....  I know I dont leave reviews on products or services I buy very often.  I go about life BUT if I am angry about it for whatever reason (fair or not) then I would be more likely to spend my time doing so.  I think you always have to take that with a grain of salt when you hear negative reviews about anything you buy! 

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #1315 on: January 06, 2019, 03:32:23 PM »
Unfortunately neither of my two readings with her were accurate. She picked up that my boss doesn’t exactly have my best interest at heart and that I would be signing a “contract” in September (I signed a lease), but nothing romantic related or anything else ever happened. She even had me worried about a health issue that would be coming up that would cost a lot of money for me (was supposed to be a year ago), never happened, thank God.

Oh wow! I thought she didnt read about health....interesting. Sorry to hear about the romantic stuff...maybe it will still happen if your cards are slow moving?

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #1316 on: January 07, 2019, 05:55:51 AM »
I am sorry to hear what happened to you.  I am also very happy to hear that you have moved on. Happy for you!  I DID NOT even get the tower card.  NEVER got it during the my last four readings but still bad stuff happened. :(

These are the predictions that I got from Yona, over the last four readings that I had with her.  I see contradictions, BIG TIME.  I have voice-recorded each and every reading so I clearly remembered what she said. I went back to listen to each one of them at least 4 times.

I got close to a person who she predicted to be my long-term.  Right after we became close, he disappeared after his job loss.  Now It has been more than 8 months.  I was in doubt about his feelings or true intention but Yona guaranteed me that he liked me for who I am.  I am very very hurt by this incident.  I should have listened to QOC 18 who told me the truth. 

I am not saying other ppl were wrong about her predictions coming true.  Talking about my own experience, it was not a pleasant experience. I used half a year to get over it. 

If I used my own judgement, I should have been smarter.  I would know what was going on with him and I.  But I didn't.  I am so regretful. 

has any of you guys had a reading with Yona who told you that you would have a long-term romantic connection (ongoing romantic connection) with someone, which turned out to be incorrect? thanks in advance for sharing.   

1st reading in Nov 2017: told me that I would meet a guy next year around March with whom I would have a good, ongoing romantic connection.

2nd reading in May 2018: I met a guy in Feb 2018, who fits the description from the 1st reading.  We were getting to know each other at that point.  Told me this would be an ongoing connection, longterm.

3rd reading in July 2018: we dated for 4 months.  Then, he lost in touch since beginning of July because of his personal circumstances with his career.  Told me that he would reappear in 6 weeks.  Told me I would meet a new guy around the time when I  sign an important financial document.  This new guy would be a great substitute for this previous guy.  Told me I would be in a committed relationship by the end of this year. 

4th reading in Nov 2018: Still no contact from the previous guy.  I have not met anyone new of significance.  of course, no relationship, not even dating at this moment.    I DID signed an important financial document in Nov (purchased my new house).  Told me I would hear from the old guy again within the next 6 months but will not go back into the relationship because will meet someone new whom I will have a lot of chemistry with.

She told me that my ex would be back by December and we would have communication with flirting, then he would go for a while then come back and we would begin steps to have a relationship again.. Hasn't happened and won't be, I'm moving on, now. I even was given the tower and it didn't happen, I was supposed to see or hear bad news on my ex on social media and I purposefully don't look because my mind jumps at 1,000 thoughts an hour, lol.

This is all interesting because I've never had Yona give me such specific timing predictions because she says she isnt good at timing.
Not to discount lanlingyu's experience, but Ive never heard Yona give specific timeframes such as "6 weeks, 6 months" usually she will say " soon, very soon, over months or weeks away".

The thing is - Yona's timing is off. I have heard her say that her cards may stretch out to a certain month of the year, or "you could hear from xyz before the end of the year".

Here are a bit of tips Ive found useful when reading with her and interpreting what she says:

"For example, if she is saying "on-going connection" im sure many of us would interpret that as being long term and progressive - and from my experience, it IS NOT - and in this situation some people may consider her WRONG. In 2-3 instances for me it just meant some guy that will be around for a while - it may be romantic in the beginning and either fizzles out over time or doesnt start off romantic and will never get there...actually in any reading concerning relationships - where she says its an "ongoing connection" is NOT what you want to hear lol.

If she actually says the words "progressive" or "developments" (in regards to relationship/partnership) then I would expect to see MINOR developments unless she specifically says she sees you in a Committed Relationship or major developments. Again this is just my experience. But she has also been known to completely MISS situations that have evolved into relationships and even MARRIAGE LOL."

Check out my post about Yona
http://www.thepsychicreviews.com/forum/index.php/topic,1215.msg56940/topicseen.html#msg56940
« Last Edit: January 07, 2019, 05:57:53 AM by Sparkle002 »

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #1317 on: January 07, 2019, 07:49:24 AM »
anyone read with her on a job? that is what I am mainly concerned with these days.

I’ve never read with her on a specific topic....she will pick it up in a general reading most likely

Offline star1

« Reply #1318 on: January 07, 2019, 10:39:45 AM »
I am sorry to hear what happened to you.  I am also very happy to hear that you have moved on. Happy for you!  I DID NOT even get the tower card.  NEVER got it during the my last four readings but still bad stuff happened. :(

Thanks alot, sorry for your experience too!

I can vouch for this person, Sparkle. I also was given "in 6 weeks this and that will happen". Yona did give me weeks, too.

Offline LAW1974

« Reply #1319 on: January 07, 2019, 01:28:13 PM »
Ive never heard of Yona giving weeks or dates as timeframes either she mostly speaks in markers or timelines...  AND pisces - she doesnt really do specific questions.  I would let her start off with her general and if career doesnt come up maybe ask if she sees it? 

anything