Author Topic: Yona Farrell  (Read 1541307 times)

Offline whskers

Re: Yona Farrell
« Reply #1290 on: January 03, 2019, 03:01:45 PM »
She’s amazing! I know some posted she didn’t work for them, but honestly she is the reason why i stop reading with everyone else. Not because I got burnt or because I’m broke, but because she gets so many predictions for me, why go to anyone else. She saw a salary increase for me this year. She said it’s not as big as I think it will be and a big one will be next year. So I was confused. I told Yona, Yona unless I get promoted mid year (which is very rare), I will not get an increase because my company does not do that. That’s impossible. Well.. everything happened as she said. I got an increase. And yes it’s not the 15% or 20% I was thinking for promotion. But it’s still an increase in my base salary. My boss said he is doing everything he could to promote me this year and this increase is just a goodwill from him and the company. This almost never happen. I’m very excited for my next reading with her.
It's great she works for you but just to answer your question, people go to other readers because Yona is never immediately available and it takes awhile to schedule a reading with her. She doesn't do follow up questions that I'm aware of, especially not via email. It's possible but unlikely. Often you have to schedule a top up right? When things happen I'd like to be able to contact a reader who is more readily available and who works for me. A lot of time if some unforeseen event happens I'd like to be able to reach the reader in a couple of days to see what is up. Is Yona your top go to; are there others?

Sorry let me correct myself...  Yona works so great FOR ME... why should I go the anywhere else... and waste MY hard earned money!!

And yes she is my top up reader. I just read with her every 6 months. But yeah you can’t get a hold of her ASAP. But I do try other new recommended readers once in a blue moon.

Was There Any Need To React Like This? I Dont See That HornetKick Said Anything Wrong Here. You Have a Very Tempremental Attitude.

I’m very sorry... I don’t deal with instigators like you. Also, does it take a while to type as stylish as you do?  Put on IGNORED LIST.

Offline YawYaw1106

« Reply #1291 on: January 03, 2019, 10:18:23 PM »
Hello all. I was accepted into the group a couple of months ago and this my first post. I paid for a reading online for Yona 2 days ago. How long does it normally take to get for her to email back for scheduling? Thank you.

Offline jhuskindle

« Reply #1292 on: January 04, 2019, 01:26:29 AM »
Hello all. I was accepted into the group a couple of months ago and this my first post. I paid for a reading online for Yona 2 days ago. How long does it normally take to get for her to email back for scheduling? Thank you.

Check your spam mail or email her tomorrow if no response.

Offline YawYaw1106

« Reply #1293 on: January 04, 2019, 02:38:55 AM »
Thank you!!

Offline user5942

« Reply #1294 on: January 04, 2019, 02:55:57 PM »
Question because I am not sure if I have ever seen this and am curious -

Has an original vision from Yona ever changed?

Let's say she says something in one reading and then describes it again in another, does it stay the same or have a different outcome?

ladya

« Reply #1295 on: January 04, 2019, 07:08:04 PM »
https://www.complaintsboard.com/complaints/yona-farrell-psychic-readings-c790319.html

worth a read- made me know I wont be reading with her

omg some of those comments are scary. I've never read with Yona but after reading that forum, I never will.

Offline whskers

« Reply #1296 on: January 04, 2019, 07:24:04 PM »
https://www.complaintsboard.com/complaints/yona-farrell-psychic-readings-c790319.html

worth a read- made me know I wont be reading with her

omg some of those comments are scary. I've never read with Yona but after reading that forum, I never will.

The poster was scammed $2,300 for 3 readings?? Yona’s 1 hour reading is $70-ish for 1st time read and lesser for a top up, and her twice a year mass spell cast is I think around $150-ish but she takes spell cast on a case by case basis but depending on your goals and intentions (have never tried this service nor discuss with her I just read in her website).  These numbers do not add up.. 🤔🤔🤔 

People are entitled to believe whatever they want to believe.  Even better if they stop unhealthy readings or even great they are careful/critical which readers to read with.  I read with yona twice in a span of 1.5 years.  She nailed each POI and each career predictions accurately is my experience with her. I also have 3 other friends who read with her and we share notes but not one bit is similar to each other.

Offline user5942

« Reply #1297 on: January 04, 2019, 07:32:37 PM »
Completely agree that everyone is entitled to their opinion.

Two things to notice are
1. Those reviews are posted in the months on April and January of 2016
2. I’m sure many psychics know of how well Yona can read and compete for her business and reputation

The internet is a crazy place, a lot to be careful of and unfortunately it is very easy to scam others

Offline user5942

« Reply #1298 on: January 04, 2019, 09:23:34 PM »
Thank you for your concern.

I posted not too long ago that I was wrong about her.

I explained it in detail.

You are more than welcome to go back and read it as it is posted on this forum.

I felt bad about what I initially said, because I didn’t understand what she saw until it actually happened. I was trying to fit predictions and I just thought she was general. But then things happened EXACTLY how she said.

I admit I was wrong and she and two others are who I will stick with. Leanne is still phenomenal, in my opinion. I think she’s a straight shooter.

I’m a reader myself, and I get frustrated when people I know I’ve read for on here say “no ones ever gotten it right and it turned out like this etc., etc” but I know I have given them the prediction that they’re talking about which “no one ever gave them”.

It’s annoying, and I see that now.

So yeah, I feel bad. She’s a rockstar and I would apologize to her 1000’s times if I had the chance to speak with her in person.

Thanks for that though! We all go through learning and growing experiences (:

It’s actaully because of yona that I started to take readings seriously.

josh34

« Reply #1299 on: January 04, 2019, 10:05:56 PM »
Thank you for your concern.

I posted not too long ago that I was wrong about her.

I explained it in detail.

You are more than welcome to go back and read it as it is posted on this forum.

I felt bad about what I initially said, because I didn’t understand what she saw until it actually happened. I was trying to fit predictions and I just thought she was general. But then things happened EXACTLY how she said.

I admit I was wrong and she and two others are who I will stick with. Leanne is still phenomenal, in my opinion. I think she’s a straight shooter.

I’m a reader myself, and I get frustrated when people I know I’ve read for on here say “no ones ever gotten it right and it turned out like this etc., etc” but I know I have given them the prediction that they’re talking about which “no one ever gave them”.

It’s annoying, and I see that now.

So yeah, I feel bad. She’s a rockstar and I would apologize to her 1000’s times if I had the chance to speak with her in person.

Thanks for that though! We all go through learning and growing experiences (:

It’s actaully because of yona that I started to take readings seriously.

I'm actually starting to feel the same way. She got things right for me but did misinterpret pieces. But those were tiny pieces. I feel the big things stand out more and are less open to interpretation.

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #1300 on: January 04, 2019, 10:08:30 PM »
I wouldn't give those complaints about Yona too much credence. I've had readings with her and I can't see the woman scamming people like that.
Draw backs to reading with her:
Predictions can be vague and ambiguous as to who she's referring to.
Her predictions are far out for timing.
She's not great on specific questions.
She only uses Skype and Paypal
She's usually booked at least 2-3 weeks in advance.
Her hours can be hard to work around if you're in North America.
If you're looking for a reading on the here and now, other readers might be a better choice.

Other than that she's ethical and her predictions pan out for the most part, eventually anyways.

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #1301 on: January 05, 2019, 02:15:20 PM »
❤️
« Last Edit: December 26, 2020, 11:32:16 PM by tellmewhy »

Offline Cranberry88

« Reply #1302 on: January 05, 2019, 02:23:14 PM »
i dont see any reason why Yona could be a fraud or a scammer, Shes very ethical when it comes to payments / schedules and reading delivery also most importantly straightforward and doesnt sugar coat.
I have been heavily involved into reasing with psychics and i can confidently differentiate who is ethical and who isnt. I wouldnt trust such reviews about Yona it shows like they have purposely called people to put bad reviews coz there isnt a single good review about her thats very obvious and funny.
I will for sure continue reading with Yona

Offline LAW1974

« Reply #1303 on: January 05, 2019, 02:32:19 PM »
i dont see any reason why Yona could be a fraud or a scammer, Shes very ethical when it comes to payments / schedules and reading delivery also most importantly straightforward and doesnt sugar coat.
I have been heavily involved into reasing with psychics and i can confidently differentiate who is ethical and who isnt. I wouldnt trust such reviews about Yona it shows like they have purposely called people to put bad reviews coz there isnt a single good review about her thats very obvious and funny.
I will for sure continue reading with Yona

Agree anyone who has read with her knows there’s no chance she’s a scammer.

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #1304 on: January 05, 2019, 03:03:01 PM »
 :P
« Last Edit: December 26, 2020, 11:32:34 PM by tellmewhy »