Author Topic: Yona Farrell  (Read 1541559 times)

Offline diamondcanadian

Re: Yona Farrell
« Reply #1245 on: December 21, 2018, 06:58:18 PM »
Oh okay sorry , I jsut meant that she saw me with the other guy already and then there’s the tower that’s a setback between us . Lol I haven’t met the new guy yet . So that’s why I was confused

Offline Penelope

« Reply #1246 on: December 22, 2018, 12:14:03 AM »
My reading with Yona isn’t until first week of January.  Is she better with general reads for specific questions?  What type of questions have you asked that resulted in good (as in tuned in not necessarily positive) results from?

This should help http://www.thepsychicreviews.com/forum/index.php/topic,3336.0.html

Thank you!!

Offline truballer4life2k

« Reply #1247 on: December 22, 2018, 04:57:39 AM »
I suggest from personal experience don’t mention a poi unless she asks about it.

Her general readings are amazing and Ive had 5 extremely specific predictions come true.

Though the one about the PoI hasnt yet. She predicted a female friend very specifically and i didnt realize this until a few weeks ago. It was insane.

Offline star1

« Reply #1248 on: December 22, 2018, 12:30:57 PM »
I asked yona back in May 2018 if this guy I was seeing was really interested in me.  She told me "he likes you or else he would not have texted u every day" AND " i saw this as a long term relationship."   WTF ??? he has disappeared since 07/2018 because of his work issue.  Now is 12/2018 and he is still gone, NO contact whatsoever.   I didn't reach out to him either since 07/2018.  I need to retain some level of SELF-RESPECT.

I understand, work and layoffs can get to people.  But, NOT after half a year!   No Contact!    He liked me?????  or it was just merely a physical attraction like I first suspected in May 2018.  What a joke!   I didn't need him.  I could have gone for other guys at that time.  I just needed a guy who really liked me for who I was and who I am.  it is that difficult?  I would not have minded at all if he was not into me.  I didn't care.  It was her who told me that he liked me and it was long-term.  Long term???????  I am exhausted.

all in all, TRUST your own intuition.   Your own intuition is never wrong. I would probably use Yona again if her career prediction happens. But, but, I will never ask her about my love life again.

One of the most sensible posts in a long time on this board. My intuition told me my ex and I would never get back together again and I ignored it for being in denial. Yona, Kisha all of the top readers said he would be back and we would get back together.. He hasn't to this day, and if he does come back - I won't care. It'll be too late for me.

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #1249 on: December 22, 2018, 02:43:52 PM »
I asked yona back in May 2018 if this guy I was seeing was really interested in me.  She told me "he likes you or else he would not have texted u every day" AND " i saw this as a long term relationship."   WTF ??? he has disappeared since 07/2018 because of his work issue.  Now is 12/2018 and he is still gone, NO contact whatsoever.   I didn't reach out to him either since 07/2018.  I need to retain some level of SELF-RESPECT.

I understand, work and layoffs can get to people.  But, NOT after half a year!   No Contact!    He liked me?????  or it was just merely a physical attraction like I first suspected in May 2018.  What a joke!   I didn't need him.  I could have gone for other guys at that time.  I just needed a guy who really liked me for who I was and who I am.  it is that difficult?  I would not have minded at all if he was not into me.  I didn't care.  It was her who told me that he liked me and it was long-term.  Long term???????  I am exhausted.

all in all, TRUST your own intuition.   Your own intuition is never wrong. I would probably use Yona again if her career prediction happens. But, but, I will never ask her about my love life again.

One of the most sensible posts in a long time on this board. My intuition told me my ex and I would never get back together again and I ignored it for being in denial. Yona, Kisha all of the top readers said he would be back and we would get back together.. He hasn't to this day, and if he does come back - I won't care. It'll be too late for me.

This is a perfect example of what happens when Yona is asked a direct question unfortunately. It’s like she always gets direct questions wrong. She does best with general (meaning the most accuracy come from a general read). I don’t know what she is like this, but I’d neverrrr ask her a direct question about my love life either. The only questions I ask is for clarification of what she already picked up.

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #1250 on: December 22, 2018, 02:45:36 PM »
I suggest from personal experience don’t mention a poi unless she asks about it.

Her general readings are amazing and Ive had 5 extremely specific predictions come true.

Though the one about the PoI hasnt yet. She predicted a female friend very specifically and i didnt realize this until a few weeks ago. It was insane.

Agreed.

Offline jhuskindle

« Reply #1251 on: December 22, 2018, 03:10:11 PM »

all in all, TRUST your own intuition.   Your own intuition is never wrong.  I would probably use Yona again if her career prediction happens. But, but, I will never ask her about my love life again.

I’m so sorry hon, but I always say to women because I get the “I never do the initiating” a lot, that is a behavior hasn’t worked out long term for you in love, then its time to change it. Women are more afraid of rejection than men, I find, so reaching out seems intimidating, but its a lot healthier to play the odds. Why not send him a text to check up on him? He probably thinks you just aren’t that into him if you didn’t initiate texts.
Nonetheless you may be right, the guy may have been deeply into you at the time and it was a phase like many things in life, but without you reaching out you really wont know.

Up to you of course but changing the patterns of our behaviours are an integral part of bringing change in our lives.

Offline star1

« Reply #1252 on: December 22, 2018, 03:35:28 PM »

This is a perfect example of what happens when Yona is asked a direct question unfortunately. It’s like she always gets direct questions wrong. She does best with general (meaning the most accuracy come from a general read). I don’t know what she is like this, but I’d neverrrr ask her a direct question about my love life either. The only questions I ask is for clarification of what she already picked up.

Sparkle I didn't ask her a specific question, I've always said I asked for general and advised others to, and even you advised me not to ask her anything and keep schtumn. I asked for a general and yes - she did pick up on my ex and no, I didn't get given a choice. But Yona was wrong for me and people have to accept she isn't a God and she gets things wrong. She is a fortune teller and not psychic, so she will get things wrong. I am not having a go at her, I don't think she tells people what they want to hear because I've heard others say she was very blunt. But she can get things very wrong. A woman I know who's waiting on her husband to come back was told years ago by Yona he would and he hasn't. She just won't let her husband go and I feel sorry for her but there's nothing I can do, because other readers unlike the ethical Yona DO give her false hope. It's sad. But yeah I might go to Yona again one day, but not for romance like any other reading. They just do not seem to get it right. Even in your case the final happy ending outcome didn't happen, it is not Yona's fault and I'm not saying it is.
« Last Edit: December 22, 2018, 03:46:33 PM by star1 »

Offline jhuskindle

« Reply #1253 on: December 22, 2018, 03:49:33 PM »

Sparkle I didn't ask her a specific question, I've always said I asked for general and advised others to, and even you advised me not to ask her anything and keep schtumn. I asked for a general and yes - she did pick up on my ex and no, I didn't get given a choice. But Yona was wrong for me and people have to accept she isn't a God and she gets things wrong. She is a fortune teller and not psychic, so she will get things wrong. I am not having a go at her, I don't think she tells people what they want to hear because I've heard others say she was very blunt. But she can get things very wrong. A woman I know who's waiting on her husband to come back was told years ago by Yona he would and he hasn't. She just won't let her husband go and I feel sorry for her but there's nothing I can do, because other readers unlike the ethical Yona DO give her false hope. It's sad. But yeah I might go to Yona again one day, but not for romance like any other reading. They just do not seem to get it right. Even in your case the final happy ending outcome didn't happen, it is not Yona's fault and I'm not saying it is.

Yona’s predictions often take 2-3 yrs to pass according to this thread. Almost everyone (besides four) came back and said it did actually come to pass. You really shouldn’t review her until sufficient time has passed. But since your ex will reach out but I didn’t see anything romantic for you yet I’m not saying she’s right. But maybe 3 yrs ahead where I didn’t go...

Offline star1

« Reply #1254 on: December 22, 2018, 03:56:14 PM »

Yona’s predictions often take 2-3 yrs to pass according to this thread. Almost everyone (besides four) came back and said it did actually come to pass. You really shouldn’t review her until sufficient time has passed. But since your ex will reach out but I didn’t see anything romantic for you yet I’m not saying she’s right. But maybe 3 yrs ahead where I didn’t go...

Okay she may not be wrong about him reaching out, but she saw us moving forward together in happier times like arranging things then slowly heading back into a relationship. I'm one of those ladies who once I'm done with someone, I'm done. Some women can go "yeah, I'm gonna see how things with *Adam* go again and see if we can work out". And already I'm moving on from mine. But your reading you did for me was the most realistic so far, Kindle. I was going to write a review but I didn't know if you wanted to keep that you did me one private so you don't get spammed, lol. But I do still highly highly doubt he will contact me, just being honest!
« Last Edit: December 22, 2018, 04:07:35 PM by star1 »

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #1255 on: December 22, 2018, 04:29:42 PM »
I asked yona back in May 2018 if this guy I was seeing was really interested in me. She told me "he likes you or else he would not have texted u every day" AND " i saw this as a long term relationship."   WTF ??? he has disappeared since 07/2018 because of his work issue.  Now is 12/2018 and he is still gone, NO contact whatsoever.   I didn't reach out to him either since 07/2018.  I need to retain some level of SELF-RESPECT.

Okay she may not be wrong about him reaching out, but she saw us moving forward together in happier times like arranging things then slowly heading back into a relationship. I'm one of those ladies who once I'm done with someone, I'm done. Some women can go "yeah, I'm gonna see how things with *Adam* go again and see if we can work out". And already I'm moving on from mine. But your reading you did for me was the most realistic so far, Kindle. I was going to write a review but I didn't know if you wanted to keep that you did me one private so you don't get spammed, lol. But I do still highly highly doubt he will contact me, just being honest!

Oh Sorry I bolded the part where you said you asked if he was really interested in you lol...thought that was a specific question. I get where you are coming from though and assumed you did get a general read....but sometimes even asking specific questions like that in a General can go wrong too...(sorry don’t mean to nit pick or anything -speaking from experience :))

As for my situation I was never given an outcome lol...I’ve also never asked about it because usually they are so wrong....in terms of Me and my POI...it’s still ongoing (I’ll update the My Story thread later)....but I didn’t see the romantic progression months ago that Yona
Predicted....well recently he been becoming more romantic ....5 months later after the prediction.....however again i wasn’t given an outcome....other than from Cookie, which is where i would walk away (i probably will lol). Yona did mention exclusivity and commitment which could happen....but I just gave up on it....anything could happen at this point
« Last Edit: December 22, 2018, 04:38:10 PM by Sparkle002 »

Offline star1

« Reply #1256 on: December 22, 2018, 04:51:35 PM »
I asked yona back in May 2018 if this guy I was seeing was really interested in me. She told me "he likes you or else he would not have texted u every day" AND " i saw this as a long term relationship."   WTF ??? he has disappeared since 07/2018 because of his work issue.  Now is 12/2018 and he is still gone, NO contact whatsoever.   I didn't reach out to him either since 07/2018.  I need to retain some level of SELF-RESPECT.

Oh Sorry I bolded the part where you said you asked if he was really interested in you lol...thought that was a specific question. I get where you are coming from though and assumed you did get a general read....but sometimes even asking specific questions like that in a General can go wrong too...(sorry don’t mean to nit pick or anything -speaking from experience :))

As for my situation I was never given an outcome lol...I’ve also never asked about it because usually they are so wrong....in terms of Me and my POI...it’s still ongoing (I’ll update the My Story thread later)....but I didn’t see the romantic progression months ago that Yona
Predicted....well recently he been becoming more romantic ....5 months later after the prediction.....however again i wasn’t given an outcome....other than from Cookie, which is where i would walk away (i probably will lol). Yona did mention exclusivity and commitment which could happen....but I just gave up on it....anything could happen at this point

Don't be sorry. I think that the woman above asked, I didn't and I know you are a Yona expert and asked you and you advised me not to. I was wary of asking her for general, but she was able to pick up (thank God). But I appreciate you trying to help me, thank you.

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #1257 on: December 22, 2018, 05:18:04 PM »

Don't be sorry. I think that the woman above asked, I didn't and I know you are a Yona expert and asked you and you advised me not to. I was wary of asking her for general, but she was able to pick up (thank God). But I appreciate you trying to help me, thank you.

You’re very welcome!  ;D

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #1258 on: December 23, 2018, 01:06:56 AM »
I first read with Yona 2 years ago. I had a total of 4 readings with the last being a year ago.  Only one thing she said came true,  that I would come into a lump sum of money but would not be celebrating. My dad died this past July and I received some money from him. As far as the man I was interested in,  not one thing happened. I never asked specifically about the guy. She always brought him up.  She did say I would hear of his relationship status changing and it did, for about 6 months but they are back together.  We are friendly but that's it.  Nothing she said happened.  Its been 2 years. I'm now planning on moving in August to a different state so I seriously don't think anything will change. 

I have about 6 journals of psychic readings over a 4 year span. Guess what? Not ONE THING CAME TRUE. Nothing from anyone.  I suggest you stop getting readings and move on with your life. I could have paid off all of my debt with the money I spent and readings.  Don't waste your time.

Offline jhuskindle

« Reply #1259 on: December 23, 2018, 01:27:02 AM »
I first read with Yona 2 years ago. I had a total of 4 readings with the last being a year ago.  Only one thing she said came true,  that I would come into a lump sum of money but would not be celebrating. My dad died this past July and I received some money from him. As far as the man I was interested in,  not one thing happened. I never asked specifically about the guy. She always brought him up.  She did say I would hear of his relationship status changing and it did, for about 6 months but they are back together.  We are friendly but that's it.  Nothing she said happened.  Its been 2 years. I'm now planning on moving in August to a different state so I seriously don't think anything will change. 

I have about 6 journals of psychic readings over a 4 year span. Guess what? Not ONE THING CAME TRUE. Nothing from anyone.  I suggest you stop getting readings and move on with your life. I could have paid off all of my debt with the money I spent and readings.  Don't waste your time.

I test readers with a few short term outcomes. I have journals where literally everything came true down to the visions of windows with roman statues behind it that were rustic on cobblestone, I sent her a pic when it happened. If this is about the fact 90% are crap, then I agree, but I wouldn’t read with someone I don’t test on a major level first.  I’ll update about Yona, but I agree you must be careful and test test test. If you find none who get it right, don’t get readings.