Author Topic: Yona Farrell  (Read 1541261 times)

Offline britbrat

Re: Yona Farrell
« Reply #1230 on: December 20, 2018, 02:40:52 PM »
What I meant was not directed to your situation, readers just give a turn of events. some people assume that because a reader says something its automatic, some situations requires time, some requires action and others never happen. I don't know your situation to tell you what to do or what not to do therefore if you took it the wrong way then i’m sorry it was not directly directed to you. ”you” does not necessarily mean you, it was a figure of speech.

I thought you wee looking for people to chip in and let you know how she worked for them, I promise never to chip in on anything you write in the future.

That is why I don't bother to comment unless it's an update or if someone asks about someone I have had a reading from.

BritBrat, I'm not sure what this has to do with you. I didn't post anywhere at all that I needed advice from my reading or help, I was agreeing with an above user. Although this discussion was between TMW and myself.

My comment was to tellmewhy. If you notice I quoted something she/he typed. I didn't quote or address you. My statement to tellmewhy was in regards to something I read here on a public forum. There really is no need for you to address me since I wasn't referencing you. So I'm not sure what my comment to tellmewhy has to do with you. I don't care what you post or posted we all post what we want.

Offline star1

« Reply #1231 on: December 20, 2018, 02:42:02 PM »
What I meant was not directed to your situation, readers just give a turn of events. some people assume that because a reader says something its automatic, some situations requires time, some requires action and others never happen. I don't know your situation to tell you what to do or what not to do therefore if you took it the wrong way then i’m sorry it was not directly directed to you. ”you” does not necessarily mean you, it was a figure of speech.

I thought you wee looking for people to chip in and let you know how she worked for them, I promise never to chip in on anything you write in the future.

That is why I don't bother to comment unless it's an update or if someone asks about someone I have had a reading from.

BritBrat, I'm not sure what this has to do with you. I didn't post anywhere at all that I needed advice from my reading or help, I was agreeing with an above user. Although this discussion was between TMW and myself.

My comment was to tellmewhy. If you notice I quoted something she typed. I didn't quote or address you. My statement to tellmewhy was in regards to something I read here on a public forum. There really is no need for you to address me since I wasn't referencing you. So I'm not sure what my comment to tellmewhy has to do with you. I don't care what you post or posted we all post what we want.

She was replying to me and you quoted her reply.. That's fine, you clearly thrive on dramas. Have a glorious day.

Offline whskers

« Reply #1232 on: December 20, 2018, 02:52:34 PM »

My comment was to tellmewhy. If you notice I quoted something she/he typed. I didn't quote or address you. My statement to tellmewhy was in regards to something I read here on a public forum. There really is no need for you to address me since I wasn't referencing you. So I'm not sure what my comment to tellmewhy has to do with you. I don't care what you post or posted we all post what we want.

Hi guys. I would drop this and focus back on Yona. Some (not referring to anyone specific) are something. They call people defensive but theyre the very defensive one creating drama. They say don’t push other people belief on then but they’re the one who passively aggressively calling out people who post something different from what they say. People come in a good place to think they’re advising these people hoping to empower them. They will say I don’t care for your experience and im not asking for your unsolicited advice. Some just really don’t add any value. Most post are “I hope it happens!!! Yay!!!!”.  It’s a pattern, I learned to ignore it. Watch it, I’ll get called out for this. But you know what, I won’t even read it coz it’s on ignore.

Anyways going back to Yona. Since most of her prediction came to pass, I schedule the next one. I first she was reluctant. She felt it was too soon to read again. But I asked again. Did this happen to anyone? That Yona turns down your appointment? I read a lot of review that her top up is not to good. The last top up was great so hoping I get more prediction next year from her 😊

Offline star1

« Reply #1233 on: December 20, 2018, 02:57:05 PM »

Hi guys. I would drop this and focus back on Yona. Some (not referring to anyone specific) are something. They call people defensive but theyre the very defensive one creating drama. They say don’t push other people belief on then but they’re the one who passively aggressively calling out people who post something different from what they say. People come in a good place to think they’re advising these people hoping to empower them. They will say I don’t care for your experience and im not asking for your unsolicited advice. Some just really don’t add any value. Most post are “I hope it happens!!! Yay!!!!”.  It’s a pattern, I learned to ignore it. Watch it, I’ll get called out for this. But you know what, I won’t even read it coz it’s on ignore.

Anyways going back to Yona. Since most of her prediction came to pass, I schedule the next one. I first she was reluctant. She felt it was too soon to read again. But I asked again. Did this happen to anyone? That Yona turns down your appointment? I read a lot of review that her top up is not to good. The last top up was great so hoping I get more prediction next year from her 😊

Whiskers you always get involved in something to do with me and have always had attitude even when I have tried been polite with you. This had nothing to do with you and you've jumped in. You pushed your LOA views onto me passive aggressively and your issue with me is because I wouldn't unquote a post of yours. You had no need to get involved with this, it's a miscommunication between TMW and myself. Please do not contact me again and with your "LOA" views. I am polite to people who are polite to me.

Offline LAW1974

« Reply #1234 on: December 20, 2018, 04:01:08 PM »
I want to clarify... I am absolutely NOT trying to push my beliefs onto ANYONE here on this board!  CLEARLY, there are people here with VERY strong beliefs and I am not here to change them or convince them of anything:). My post was to clarify how I saw things.... In other words, I look at the readers to help me stay positive, focused on my end goal!  I am not pushing my beliefs on ANYONE but merely explaining my side.... I think the value of this board (at least what it has taught me) is to hear people's sides... If you dont agree, than that's ok.  But I like hearing people's sides because I might touch someone or give them an idea or hope that they didnt have.  That is why I shared it.  NOT to offend anyone!  It's okay if you dont believe in LOA....  but maybe someone is on the fence and is interested in learning what I've learned because it has changed me.  That's all:). Happy JUNIOR FRIDAY!

Offline star1

« Reply #1235 on: December 20, 2018, 04:36:49 PM »
I want to clarify... I am absolutely NOT trying to push my beliefs onto ANYONE here on this board!  CLEARLY, there are people here with VERY strong beliefs and I am not here to change them or convince them of anything:). My post was to clarify how I saw things.... In other words, I look at the readers to help me stay positive, focused on my end goal!  I am not pushing my beliefs on ANYONE but merely explaining my side.... I think the value of this board (at least what it has taught me) is to hear people's sides... If you dont agree, than that's ok.  But I like hearing people's sides because I might touch someone or give them an idea or hope that they didnt have.  That is why I shared it.  NOT to offend anyone!  It's okay if you dont believe in LOA....  but maybe someone is on the fence and is interested in learning what I've learned because it has changed me.  That's all:). Happy JUNIOR FRIDAY!

That's fine it's just I was quoted in your post and no name was @ so I was unsure of who your reply was for. I also shouldn't push or force my anti-beliefs onto people and if people choose to believe in it, that's excellent. It would be boring if we all agreed all the time with each other's beliefs, Law I'm glad you found something that worked for you and you're getting into and believing in things that are good for you and your situation that's all that matters.

josh34

« Reply #1236 on: December 21, 2018, 12:00:28 AM »
Sorry for the late response . Had to think this through .

So I had my top up reading on Sunday . It ended this Wednesday and he was present throughout my whole reading up until May which is where she thinks my card run to. Doesn’t mean he disappeared at that time , but that’s as far as my cards went.

So at the beginning of the reading she picked up on a convo that should have already happened . She said a convo with a guy where he’s making excuses for his distance and it’s excuses instead of apologies .

This had happened , as he had been distant for a few weeks and I got excuses work related etc. But I guess this also could have been our convo this Wednesday ? I dno.

Anyway . She said I would hear from him again ( but I was like - I already hear from him everyday so I was a little confused at this point )

She said that someone else was going to come in in the next few weeks because I’m pissed off at POI and he’s going to kind of sweep me off my feet. She said that she liked this new guy , but the tower card appeared in the middle here about him, but thinks it’s about the first POI. How I tell him something and almost friendzone him and he sulks. That I go through the next few months as “ single “ because that’s how I feel even though POI is around ( even though he’s not lol)

Said that then the family card comes up and original POi will introduce me to friends or family . Says there’s a recollaberartion/ reset of the way POi treats me because I tell him how it is - I’m assuming after the tower card.

Says she doesn’t know who I choose - but original reading saw partnership and with original guy.

But we ended this week jsut after the reading and we are not staying friends . I was the one that said I didn’t want to stay friends and hang out and that was that.

So I’m not really sure what she saw , but I don’t see him coming back after he told me he wasn’t sure he felt the chemistry he wanted for long term .

So.... yeah that top up confused me. It confused me from the beginning because when she said the other guy comes in and I spend time with him etc I was confused because I was like, I wouldn’t date anyone else while seeing this guy, it doesn’t sound anything like I would do .

I emailed her but haven’t heard anything

Maybe with the way her reading style is, she automatically (usually) assumes in the first reading, for example, that it will be with the first guy, when really it's open to interpretation, at least to a larger degree than the rest of her cards? I hope things get a bit easier for you:(

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #1237 on: December 21, 2018, 12:04:29 AM »
 ;D
« Last Edit: December 26, 2020, 11:30:40 PM by tellmewhy »

Offline diamondcanadian

« Reply #1238 on: December 21, 2018, 12:14:13 AM »
KirstinJt, I recall you saying Yona said you had a choice and Kisha saw him disappearing, I remember this because I made a comment regarding yona and choices.

Kisha said he would disappear without any formal stuff , which isn’t what happened. I was actually going on dates with someone else that what kisha described. He just faded away as neither of us put any effort .

Kisha said I’d be fed up with a part time relationship etc and I believe this was about current POI.

Yona still saw him present this year coming so that’s why I’m confused.

But I’m actually fine , thank you :) I’m all good . His loss

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #1239 on: December 21, 2018, 12:30:40 AM »
 :-*
« Last Edit: December 26, 2020, 11:30:58 PM by tellmewhy »

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #1240 on: December 21, 2018, 02:29:44 AM »
Sorry for the late response . Had to think this through .

So I had my top up reading on Sunday . It ended this Wednesday and he was present throughout my whole reading up until May which is where she thinks my card run to. Doesn’t mean he disappeared at that time , but that’s as far as my cards went.

So at the beginning of the reading she picked up on a convo that should have already happened . She said a convo with a guy where he’s making excuses for his distance and it’s excuses instead of apologies .

This had happened , as he had been distant for a few weeks and I got excuses work related etc. But I guess this also could have been our convo this Wednesday ? I dno.

Anyway . She said I would hear from him again ( but I was like - I already hear from him everyday so I was a little confused at this point )

She said that someone else was going to come in in the next few weeks because I’m pissed off at POI and he’s going to kind of sweep me off my feet. She said that she liked this new guy , but the tower card appeared in the middle here about him, but thinks it’s about the first POI. How I tell him something and almost friendzone him and he sulks. That I go through the next few months as “ single “ because that’s how I feel even though POI is around ( even though he’s not lol)

Said that then the family card comes up and original POi will introduce me to friends or family . Says there’s a recollaberartion/ reset of the way POi treats me because I tell him how it is - I’m assuming after the tower card.

Says she doesn’t know who I choose - but original reading saw partnership and with original guy.

But we ended this week jsut after the reading and we are not staying friends . I was the one that said I didn’t want to stay friends and hang out and that was that.

So I’m not really sure what she saw , but I don’t see him coming back after he told me he wasn’t sure he felt the chemistry he wanted for long term .

So.... yeah that top up confused me. It confused me from the beginning because when she said the other guy comes in and I spend time with him etc I was confused because I was like, I wouldn’t date anyone else while seeing this guy, it doesn’t sound anything like I would do .

I emailed her but haven’t heard anything

Hmmm I want to chime in here...could the breakup be the Tower between you and the poi? And then it sounds like he comes back in later...maybe that where she meant “you will hear from him”...if it’s a prediction it doesn’t necessarily mean it’s going on now (or at the time of the reading)....with more information (that you have provided) this is my take on the reading. Seems like u will hear from him after the breakup. So to me the tower (breakup) happened as predicted....

I thought i wouldn’t date another guy outside of my poi but i did for 4 months lol

Just know that she can mix ppl up...the partnership could be with the new guy...but it really depends on how descriptive she was between the 2 guys...

Offline diamondcanadian

« Reply #1241 on: December 21, 2018, 02:45:20 AM »
She said that I was seeing or talking to the new guy and there’s a set back between us that’s related to the first POI. She said at first she thought it was to do with the new guy but got more info as the reading went on.

Who knows ? I can’t live my life like this. As far as I’m concerned he’s gone for good :)

Offline Penelope

« Reply #1242 on: December 21, 2018, 06:13:27 AM »
My reading with Yona isn’t until first week of January.  Is she better with general reads for specific questions?  What type of questions have you asked that resulted in good (as in tuned in not necessarily positive) results from?

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #1243 on: December 21, 2018, 11:55:07 AM »
My reading with Yona isn’t until first week of January.  Is she better with general reads for specific questions?  What type of questions have you asked that resulted in good (as in tuned in not necessarily positive) results from?

This should help http://www.thepsychicreviews.com/forum/index.php/topic,3336.0.html

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #1244 on: December 21, 2018, 11:57:40 AM »
She said that I was seeing or talking to the new guy and there’s a set back between us that’s related to the first POI. She said at first she thought it was to do with the new guy but got more info as the reading went on.

Who knows ? I can’t live my life like this. As far as I’m concerned he’s gone for good :)

Yes I read that in your original post ;)
It looks like the Tower is what’s going on now between you and your poi.
The Tower pretty much means a setback, or breakup....it can have different meanings, but it sounds like this is what recently happened
« Last Edit: December 21, 2018, 11:59:42 AM by Sparkle002 »