Author Topic: Yona Farrell  (Read 1541468 times)

Offline star1

Re: Yona Farrell
« Reply #1095 on: November 27, 2018, 12:49:52 AM »
Hey, best thing to do is ask for general and see what comes up. She should (hopefully) pick him up in your cards. I know how you felt, because I was worried she wouldn't pick up if I hadn't of mentioned the situation, but she did. Good luck!

Thanks Star1! If she does pick him up during the general reading, can I interrupt her and ask more questions about him or should i just stay quiet and listen to what she gives me? Or should i just let her read and ask questions after? I'm just not very sure if it's appropriate of me to bombard her with questions about my POI if she brings him up.

Luna - she actually told me in the beginning of the reading to stop her if I had questions or wanted something more specific....

She told me that too right at the start, but I said if I needed to ask could we have a few mins at the end so if she isn't correct where I asked questions, at least most of the reading was correct.

Offline eilson

« Reply #1096 on: November 27, 2018, 02:51:14 AM »
I was wrong about Yona, so very wrong.

She was absolutely correct and now looking back on the reading, events were very specific and happened at different times than I thought she was originally talking about and I put her pieces together. Absolutely amazed and so thankful for the insight she provided. Wow.

For anyone doubting, it took me a while to have the “aha moment” of what she was talking about. But she was indeed right.

I’m wondering how long did it take for your predictions to pan out and were any of them romantic predictions?

Offline Heather

« Reply #1097 on: November 27, 2018, 03:51:12 AM »
Yona was too vague for me and adamant there’s a male around me with brown hair and brown eyes. This isn’t true. She did pick up a few things, but basically my whole reason for calling she couldn’t give a prediction for. A whole hour, and I never could get an answer from her.

josh34

« Reply #1098 on: November 27, 2018, 04:57:33 AM »
Yona was too vague for me and adamant there’s a male around me with brown hair and brown eyes. This isn’t true. She did pick up a few things, but basically my whole reason for calling she couldn’t give a prediction for. A whole hour, and I never could get an answer from her.

That's how I felt about her. She is very general to where predictions can fit for many situations. But I still have all of my predictions to go. So who knows.

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #1099 on: November 27, 2018, 04:58:43 AM »

Did she use Crystal Balls too?

Offline star1

« Reply #1100 on: November 27, 2018, 05:12:56 AM »

That's how I felt about her. She is very general to where predictions can fit for many situations. But I still have all of my predictions to go. So who knows.

Sorry, but I have to agree. Some parts were okay, like - she picked up that I am a very pessimistic person and she isn't wrong there lol. Small parts like that to do with personalities, but most of the hr reading was so vague.  :-\

Offline LAW1974

« Reply #1101 on: November 27, 2018, 11:20:26 AM »

Did she use Crystal Balls too?

She will if she sees something.  I have had 2 readings with her, 1 time she saw something in it and the other nothing came up.

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #1102 on: November 27, 2018, 01:57:56 PM »

Sorry, but I have to agree. Some parts were okay, like - she picked up that I am a very pessimistic person and she isn't wrong there lol. Small parts like that to do with personalities, but most of the hr reading was so vague.  :-\

I understand that she can be specific with some and vague with others. I sometimes get both in a reading. She'll have very detailed predictions and then very vague ones. Like in my last reading she said "There is a guy with brown eyes, telling you he has changed or something has changed...quite private...he wants your attention at this stage".....

Well I didnt know who the hell that was. But let me tell you how I found out. She gave me a set of predictions that happened around the same time as this guy who would tell me that they've changed. At one point I thought it was my POI...but I was like ...nah that isnt his style.

Well, my best guy friend "C" called me around the time that the other predictions were unfolding - to tell me he was getting a DIVORCE!
He wanted my attention because he was calling me several times (but I was working)......

The specific PREDICTION that was unfolding AT THE SAME TIME was that another guy wanted my attention and there would be a tower connected to it - where there would be an injury of some sort relating maybe to a twisted ankle and a trip to a place of HEALING. WELL.....I was the one with the INJURY.....I fell down concrete stairs and hit my shins on the sharp part of the stairs and was debilitated for the entire day and went to the ER. The other guy did contact me at that time and I told him what happened - so there were two guys (as she said) that I would be talking to at that time...

So yeah she can give some vague stuff for sure - but when it happens, its like OHHH.....

Offline star1

« Reply #1103 on: November 27, 2018, 02:01:31 PM »

I understand that she can be specific with some and vague with others. I sometimes get both in a reading. She'll have very detailed predictions and then very vague ones. Like in my last reading she said "There is a guy with brown eyes, telling you he has changed or something has changed...quite private...he wants your attention at this stage".....

Well I didnt know who the hell that was. But let me tell you how I found out. She gave me a set of predictions that happened around the same time as this guy who would tell me that they've changed. At one point I thought it was my POI...but I was like ...nah that isnt his style.

Well, my best guy friend "C" called me around the time that the other predictions were unfolding - to tell me he was getting a DIVORCE!
He wanted my attention because he was calling me several times (but I was working)......

The specific PREDICTION that was unfolding AT THE SAME TIME was that another guy wanted my attention and there would be a tower connected to it - where there would be an injury of some sort relating maybe to a twisted ankle and a trip to a place of HEALING. WELL.....I was the one with the INJURY.....I fell down concrete stairs and hit my shins on the sharp part of the stairs and was debilitated for the entire day and went to the ER. The other guy did contact me at that time and I told him what happened - so there were two guys (as she said) that I would be talking to at that time...

So yeah she can give some vague stuff for sure - but when it happens, its like OHHH.....

You seem to have quite good luck with Yona, that's pretty impressive. I purchase the in-depth reading with Crystal ball and the only point she appeared to make reference to the ball was she said "I'm seeing a guy with green/blue eyes" (POI has greeny blue eyes). The rest were off of cards and and the best for me from her were personalities like my very very pessimistic ways haha   ;D

Lovefash67

« Reply #1104 on: November 29, 2018, 12:23:28 PM »
I have an update , one of Yona’s predictions has passed and it was a big one. In October 2017,Yona expressed that I will be enrolling in a class or something that is educational and meets frequently at that time I was not thinking about going back to school since I just finished my masters a couple months before . When I read with Yona in March 2018 she said the same thing again . At that time I got a new job (as she predicted) and they pay for you to go to school I decided to look into programs where I can become a licensed counselor. I didn’t end up applying to any programs till October 2018. Last week I had a reading with Yona and she expressed that I would be getting an offer soon but she wasn’t sure if it was work related or school(I am also in the process of applying to new jobs)Well on Monday I got an offer to the first program of my choice. So the offer was school related

Offline sgrd

« Reply #1105 on: November 29, 2018, 07:42:11 PM »
I have an update , one of Yona’s predictions has passed and it was a big one. In October 2017,Yona expressed that I will be enrolling in a class or something that is educational and meets frequently at that time I was not thinking about going back to school since I just finished my masters a couple months before . When I read with Yona in March 2018 she said the same thing again . At that time I got a new job (as she predicted) and they pay for you to go to school I decided to look into programs where I can become a licensed counselor. I didn’t end up applying to any programs till October 2018. Last week I had a reading with Yona and she expressed that I would be getting an offer soon but she wasn’t sure if it was work related or school(I am also in the process of applying to new jobs)Well on Monday I got an offer to the first program of my choice. So the offer was school related

That's great, congrats! I have my reading with her tomorrow, I hope it's a good one

Offline smoothie88

« Reply #1106 on: November 30, 2018, 10:07:42 PM »
I haven’t had a reading with Yona, but reading the feedbacks on this board it seems like her predictions even though have high chance to come to pass, they are almost irrelevant to or inconsequential ie not important to the individual. I mean she can predict that your friend call you talk about his divorce etc...but I mean...do you care? You certainly care for him and would want to support him but you certainly don’t feel like you need to pay a psychic to tell you about that 1 year in advance if you know what I mean.

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #1107 on: November 30, 2018, 10:14:57 PM »
I haven’t had a reading with Yona, but reading the feedbacks on this board it seems like her predictions even though have high chance to come to pass, they are almost irrelevant to or inconsequential ie not important to the individual. I mean she can predict that your friend call you talk about his divorce etc...but I mean...do you care? You certainly care for him and would want to support him but you certainly don’t feel like you need to pay a psychic to tell you about that 1 year in advance if you know what I mean.

I see your point. Thats the thing about general readings - the reader may provide you with a whole bunch of stuff you dont care about lol.

Unfortunately - Yona's accuracy is best with a general read.  As for my friend - yes I care about him and I actually care about the divorce - but its not significant in my life.

Thats the thing with general readings - there may be things that are picked up that are really really not significant. Like literally everything that panned out for me in 6 weeks wasnt really significant at all. But has she gotten significant predictions correct? Yes! She predicted my new job, a move (I didnt see coming) - and how me and my POI would meet - that was pretty interesting.

However, the idea is - if Yona (specifically) picks it up in the general - the likelihood is that the prediction may pan out.

Offline LAW1974

« Reply #1108 on: November 30, 2018, 10:32:03 PM »

Everything Yona said to me in my reading was VERY relevant -- nothing random....

Offline Jili1945

« Reply #1109 on: December 01, 2018, 04:26:56 AM »
I recently had a reading with Yona and found it AMAZING!!! She picked up the most important concern of my life with the FIRST card. The whole reading was great and very consistent with the other readers that I believe them. In total she predicted 2 things (both major) and I can't say anything about the accuracy of those prediction at this point. Hopefully they come to pass :)
She was lovely, and very nice. The reading was very detailed and I was feeling comfortable to interrupt her and ask my questions, and she was happy to explain and make me clear. It was worth spending money and wait several weeks for this reading :)