Author Topic: Yona Farrell  (Read 1541234 times)

Offline Sooshi

Re: Yona Farrell
« Reply #1065 on: November 24, 2018, 03:28:53 AM »
Wow. Was that the half hour or full hour reading? Very little of mine has come to pass yet. She sort of gave a time frame of 6-8 months for my reading to span, but who knows. There seems to be a lot of variation for how quickly theyre coming through for people

Offline jqc103

« Reply #1066 on: November 24, 2018, 03:40:28 AM »
I have had 2 readings with yona, and usually the things she brings up in the very beginning of the readings and things she sees for “the immediate future” happen quite quickly. Within weeks of the reading. Anything after that seems to take a bit longer...

My first reading with her (Oct 2017), the things she mentioned in the beginning happened right away. Within 4 weeks but all the stuff after that just started happening I believe about a month ago -ish

Second reading, same thing happened. She did pick up on something that had recently happened in the past but her “immediate future” predictions happened around the 4 week mark again.
« Last Edit: November 24, 2018, 03:42:43 AM by jqc103 »

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #1067 on: November 24, 2018, 03:59:14 AM »
 If it weren't for Yona's reputation, I would have written off the reading as being too fairytale-ish. She did give me a lot of predictions that would fall into the category, including that my ex isn't all that into his current GF, and that will end.  No time frame on that one.

josh34

« Reply #1068 on: November 24, 2018, 04:18:36 AM »
I had a reading with her. She seemed sincere, which was amazing, but she was pretty general, in the most common sense. Like some others had said, however, I do feel as though that many are giving her the benefit of the doubt and seem to make predictions fit, rather than have predictions actually pass. I would like to say that some of the things she stated weren't general, however most was and could be applicable to most. But I suppose we'll see what happens. I have some predictions. I know some say her time frames can be years. Please excuse me for being a little skeptical. But she is lovely, and I'm hoping she's the real deal, as far as predictions go. She definitely got my current reality down.

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #1069 on: November 24, 2018, 05:16:53 AM »
Wow. Was that the half hour or full hour reading? Very little of mine has come to pass yet. She sort of gave a time frame of 6-8 months for my reading to span, but who knows. There seems to be a lot of variation for how quickly theyre coming through for people

A FULL HOUR!!

These were SPECIFIC predictions with details (see my post on this thread a few weeks ago) - while the predictions sounded “general” they were in fact specific...including the turning point and all events went in order

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #1070 on: November 24, 2018, 05:26:30 AM »
Oh yeah. I went back and read it again. That was really specific. I'm kind of wondering how she got the meanings off those specific cards. Not sure how the three of wands fit into there. Never saw it as wanting an apology or anything like that before, but obviously that meaning fit for you.

Offline star1

« Reply #1071 on: November 24, 2018, 08:02:25 AM »
I had a reading with her. She seemed sincere, which was amazing, but she was pretty general, in the most common sense. Like some others had said, however, I do feel as though that many are giving her the benefit of the doubt and seem to make predictions fit, rather than have predictions actually pass. I would like to say that some of the things she stated weren't general, however most was and could be applicable to most. But I suppose we'll see what happens. I have some predictions. I know some say her time frames can be years. Please excuse me for being a little skeptical. But she is lovely, and I'm hoping she's the real deal, as far as predictions go. She definitely got my current reality down.

That's what I felt with Yona.. I find her ethical with not connecting etc, but I found her a bit generic at times and she was asking lots of questions and I had to tie up the ends for her. I do hope my cards happen. Good luck and I hope your things come to pass, just remember that they can be years out.

Offline LAW1974

« Reply #1072 on: November 24, 2018, 01:11:00 PM »
I have had 2 readings with Yona - they were a month or 5 weeks apart from each other.  I know for Yona this is quick and she normally does not do this (she said she accepted it because she thinks my cards move quickly) -- How often do you normally read with her?

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #1073 on: November 24, 2018, 10:10:24 PM »
I have had 2 readings with Yona - they were a month or 5 weeks apart from each other.  I know for Yona this is quick and she normally does not do this (she said she accepted it because she thinks my cards move quickly) -- How often do you normally read with her?

I read with her when 1) All of my predictions have come to pass from my last reading 2) or 3-6 months (If predictions have not all come true)...

I’ve already read with her 3 times this year all full in depth readings - everything came true (and no i didn’t fit predictions lol) with the exception of 1 prediction from July lingering out there

Offline lunalove

« Reply #1074 on: November 24, 2018, 10:39:26 PM »
Hey guys! I'm having my first reading with Yona soon... and I'm a bit nervous! How do I prepare myself for an accurate reading? And should I ask for a general reading first and then ask about my POI? Or can I just ask about my POI ? I just really want an accurate reading and prediction... any tips and pointers would help.. Thanks!

Offline star1

« Reply #1075 on: November 24, 2018, 10:42:47 PM »
Hey guys! I'm having my first reading with Yona soon... and I'm a bit nervous! How do I prepare myself for an accurate reading? And should I ask for a general reading first and then ask about my POI? Or can I just ask about my POI ? I just really want an accurate reading and prediction... any tips and pointers would help.. Thanks!

Hey, best thing to do is ask for general and see what comes up. She should (hopefully) pick him up in your cards. I know how you felt, because I was worried she wouldn't pick up if I hadn't of mentioned the situation, but she did. Good luck!
« Last Edit: November 24, 2018, 10:48:51 PM by star1 »

Offline lunalove

« Reply #1076 on: November 24, 2018, 10:53:37 PM »
Hey, best thing to do is ask for general and see what comes up. She should (hopefully) pick him up in your cards. I know how you felt, because I was worried she wouldn't pick up if I hadn't of mentioned the situation, but she did. Good luck!

Thanks Star1! If she does pick him up during the general reading, can I interrupt her and ask more questions about him or should i just stay quiet and listen to what she gives me? Or should i just let her read and ask questions after? I'm just not very sure if it's appropriate of me to bombard her with questions about my POI if she brings him up.

Offline star1

« Reply #1077 on: November 24, 2018, 10:55:39 PM »

Thanks Star1! If she does pick him up during the general reading, can I interrupt her and ask more questions about him or should i just stay quiet and listen to what she gives me? Or should i just let her read and ask questions after? I'm just not very sure if it's appropriate of me to bombard her with questions about my POI if she brings him up.

You're welcome. I personally wouldn't, unless she says something and you ask to clarify something (which I did often in the reading). So when she says something and you go "You mean so and so..?", but not asking questions as she begins to get less inaccurate if you do that. Let us know how your reading goes!

Offline lunalove

« Reply #1078 on: November 24, 2018, 11:06:19 PM »
You're welcome. I personally wouldn't, unless she says something and you ask to clarify something (which I did often in the reading). So when she says something and you go "You mean so and so..?", but not asking questions as she begins to get less inaccurate if you do that. Let us know how your reading goes!

Aw okay. I'm going through a lot atm emotionally so I have so many questions... *sigh* hopefully she'll have them answered without me having to ask then >_< I'll be sure to keep you guys updated :)

Offline star1

« Reply #1079 on: November 24, 2018, 11:08:12 PM »

Aw okay. I'm going through a lot atm emotionally so I have so many questions... *sigh* hopefully she'll have them answered without me having to ask then >_< I'll be sure to keep you guys updated :)

Ask her to leave a few mins at the end for questions if she hasn't answered them, but bear in mind the answers may not be accurate.

anything