Author Topic: Yona Farrell  (Read 1541386 times)

josh34

Re: Yona Farrell
« Reply #1080 on: November 25, 2018, 01:47:34 AM »
You're welcome. I personally wouldn't, unless she says something and you ask to clarify something (which I did often in the reading). So when she says something and you go "You mean so and so..?", but not asking questions as she begins to get less inaccurate if you do that. Let us know how your reading goes!

Aw okay. I'm going through a lot atm emotionally so I have so many questions... *sigh* hopefully she'll have them answered without me having to ask then >_< I'll be sure to keep you guys updated :)

I personally don't agree with general vs specific. I think either way, they get the information. Realize it's okay to be nervous before the reading! I was shaking hahaha! She's got such a calm and soothing voice though and she's so so sweet. I think if you just realize, "Hey. I'm probably going to be nervous... but that's okay!" you'll ironically feel less nervous ;) It's like accepting your'e anxious, can be therapeutic. Maybe heat up a hot tea, and snuggle up in a blanket before the reading, and try meditating, listening to some good music while you await her call! You got this!

Offline star1

« Reply #1081 on: November 25, 2018, 01:50:02 AM »
You're welcome. I personally wouldn't, unless she says something and you ask to clarify something (which I did often in the reading). So when she says something and you go "You mean so and so..?", but not asking questions as she begins to get less inaccurate if you do that. Let us know how your reading goes!

Aw okay. I'm going through a lot atm emotionally so I have so many questions... *sigh* hopefully she'll have them answered without me having to ask then >_< I'll be sure to keep you guys updated :)

I personally don't agree with general vs specific. I think either way, they get the information. Realize it's okay to be nervous before the reading! I was shaking hahaha! She's got such a calm and soothing voice though and she's so so sweet. I think if you just realize, "Hey. I'm probably going to be nervous... but that's okay!" you'll ironically feel less nervous ;) It's like accepting your'e anxious, can be therapeutic. Maybe heat up a hot tea, and snuggle up in a blanket before the reading, and try meditating, listening to some good music while you await her call! You got this!

Almost everyone I spoke to or asked advice about Yona for when I was about to have my reading told me not to ask questions to Yona and stick to general, as she's most accurate. Kinda like with Kisha. It's upto the personal poster what they feel comfortable with, I guess. But I was told not to ask questions, because she then begins to get less accurate.

josh34

« Reply #1082 on: November 25, 2018, 02:07:20 AM »

Almost everyone I spoke to or asked advice about Yona for when I was about to have my reading told me not to ask questions to Yona and stick to general, as she's most accurate. Kinda like with Kisha. It's upto the personal poster what they feel comfortable with, I guess. But I was told not to ask questions, because she then begins to get less accurate.
Oh. I see. I think it's just "easier" for a tarot reader to read the cards without any sort of specifications on it, in comparison. If you're specific it might be a little more effort to read because it's not a simple "Read the card with intuition" anymore, it becomes, "Knowing this, let me read this card". Kind of adding more variables.

Offline star1

« Reply #1083 on: November 25, 2018, 02:11:25 AM »

Oh. I see. I think it's just "easier" for a tarot reader to read the cards without any sort of specifications on it, in comparison. If you're specific it might be a little more effort to read because it's not a simple "Read the card with intuition" anymore, it becomes, "Knowing this, let me read this card". Kind of adding more variables.

Well, that's the thing. I was worried also that by asking for general, she wouldn't pick up my situation. Luckily, she was able to pick it up straight away. What I also like about general is they come up with more and it feels less "forced", and more accurate than asking specifically (personally). General was best for Yona, but I found it okay to ask for clarification in the reading. For example when my ex is supposed to come back, Yona said, "don't show your love for him so much. Only show if he asks", so I said, "kinda like playing hard to get?". That clarification.
« Last Edit: November 25, 2018, 02:17:50 AM by star1 »

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #1084 on: November 25, 2018, 02:16:34 AM »
 :P
« Last Edit: December 26, 2020, 11:26:29 PM by tellmewhy »

Offline star1

« Reply #1085 on: November 25, 2018, 02:21:54 AM »
Yona herself admits that the best reading is general. if you lead her, she's human and will try to make things fit. I feel you will be more assured when you call and things come up without prompting. I know we all have burning questions but trust me, general reading does not mean she will be reading the girl next door and the last time she had sex lol. I really love Yona because her stories do not change, she is very consistent, if she gives you a prediction and it has not happened, she will know without you saying a word, I was waiting to get my next reading next year but I have one schedule. I had some things going  crazy in my home environment but now that things are calm, I should have a fresh reading

Yeah. At first I was worried if we were connecting or not, as she was saying at first she wasn't sure if things were about POI, then by the end was saying they were. Then was getting confused and a little tangled at times, asking questions. Someone on the SPS forum has had a similar reading situation happen like me, where they were told that their tower would happen imminently, and it still hasn't happened. Perhaps my cards are much more slower moving than she thought, lol.

josh34

« Reply #1086 on: November 25, 2018, 02:23:41 AM »

You know what? I've just realized my reply to you last time was essentially going against what I'd initially tried to say and I realized I was unknowingly agreeing with you haha! So I feel you're right and I was incorrect . I apologize haha!

Well, that's the thing. I was worried also that by asking for general, she wouldn't pick up my situation. Luckily, she was able to pick it up straight away. What I also like about general is they come up with more and it feels less "forced", and more accurate than asking specifically (personally). General was best for Yona, but I found it okay to ask for clarification in the reading. For example when my ex is supposed to come back, Yona said, "don't show your love for him so much. Only show if he asks", so I said, "kinda like playing hard to get?". That clarification.

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #1087 on: November 25, 2018, 02:29:46 AM »
 ;D
« Last Edit: December 26, 2020, 11:26:44 PM by tellmewhy »

Offline star1

« Reply #1088 on: November 25, 2018, 02:34:10 AM »
I timing is horrible, I will admit, she once told me something will happen in 2 months, it took 2 years!! wish you luck

Oh blimey! I won't wait up on them, then lol. Thanks, you too  :D

Offline user5942

« Reply #1089 on: November 27, 2018, 12:31:29 AM »
I was wrong about Yona, so very wrong.

She was absolutely correct and now looking back on the reading, events were very specific and happened at different times than I thought she was originally talking about and I put her pieces together. Absolutely amazed and so thankful for the insight she provided. Wow.

For anyone doubting, it took me a while to have the “aha moment” of what she was talking about. But she was indeed right.

Offline star1

« Reply #1090 on: November 27, 2018, 12:32:46 AM »

She was absolutely correct and now looking back on the reading, events were very specific and happened at different times than I thought she was originally talking about and I put her pieces together. Absolutely amazed and so thankful for the insight she provided. Wow.

For anyone doubting, it took me a while to have the “aha moment” of what she was talking about. But she was indeed right.

I'm glad she ended up being right for you, I know at first you were a little unsure.

Offline user5942

« Reply #1091 on: November 27, 2018, 12:37:35 AM »
Very and I judged her!

I feel bad about it now because her readings really are not straight forward and mine did not happen in chronological order either, some were all over the place.

Offline star1

« Reply #1092 on: November 27, 2018, 12:39:38 AM »
Very and I judged her!

I feel bad about it now because her readings really are not straight forward and mine did not happen in chronological order either, some were all over the place.

Lol, sounds confusing being disordered. At least stuff has began to happen  :)

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #1093 on: November 27, 2018, 12:46:46 AM »

I'm glad she ended up being right for you, I know at first you were a little unsure.

I love the "aha moment" when it comes to Yona. This is the part that is entertaining for me -- when I think about something and then "bam" -oooooh thats what she was talking about...WOW...and it happens exactly as she says!

Offline LAW1974

« Reply #1094 on: November 27, 2018, 12:48:20 AM »
Hey, best thing to do is ask for general and see what comes up. She should (hopefully) pick him up in your cards. I know how you felt, because I was worried she wouldn't pick up if I hadn't of mentioned the situation, but she did. Good luck!

Thanks Star1! If she does pick him up during the general reading, can I interrupt her and ask more questions about him or should i just stay quiet and listen to what she gives me? Or should i just let her read and ask questions after? I'm just not very sure if it's appropriate of me to bombard her with questions about my POI if she brings him up.

Luna - she actually told me in the beginning of the reading to stop her if I had questions or wanted something more specific....oh but listen to the others if they think it might mess it up then dont, im NOT the expert!
« Last Edit: November 27, 2018, 12:50:50 AM by LAW1974 »