Author Topic: Yona Farrell  (Read 1541253 times)

Offline star1

Re: Yona Farrell
« Reply #915 on: October 04, 2018, 02:57:12 AM »
I did a few days back and just did again

That's strange. She replied to me within a few hrs and I didn't even need to email her, she acknowledged my payment and scheduled a date with me. Wait a few more days, as she could be catching up on emails/really busy. Good luck.

Offline Jennhayes

« Reply #916 on: October 04, 2018, 02:18:23 PM »
@ Heather - did you check your Spam mailbox? She sent me an email but I found it in spam box

Offline LAW1974

« Reply #917 on: October 05, 2018, 12:00:30 PM »
I have my second reading with Yona...  I have a few questions for people who read with Yona. 
1. Do her readings get more accurate the more often you read with her?
2. I would love to hear from anyone who she has told 100% POI is coming back and they either did or did not? 

I have been told by every reader (except Cookie) - that he is, all with a little different timelines... by all by the end of this year that POI is coming back!  And our break up was bad but didnt make any sense to me so I am trying to move regardless of what all of them are saying to me but still they are all adamant!

Offline Heather

« Reply #918 on: October 05, 2018, 12:08:02 PM »
Nothing in my spam. I’m trying one more time before asking for a refund.

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #919 on: October 05, 2018, 01:03:43 PM »
I have my second reading with Yona...  I have a few questions for people who read with Yona. 
1. Do her readings get more accurate the more often you read with her?
2. I would love to hear from anyone who she has told 100% POI is coming back and they either did or did not? 

I have been told by every reader (except Cookie) - that he is, all with a little different timelines... by all by the end of this year that POI is coming back!  And our break up was bad but didnt make any sense to me so I am trying to move regardless of what all of them are saying to me but still they are all adamant!

Nope - her readings dont get more accurate the more you read with her - Her accuracy is generally the same each time. Depending on how you connect with her - if you connect well her accuracy typically is very high ~I'd say 80% and above and stays that way.

It is also recommended not to read her her until 1) All predictions have come to pass or 2) 3-6 months have gone by. But she is pretty consistent with accuracy - not necessarily more or less. As a matter of fact most readers are like this. Ive never encountered a reader to be more accurate the more Ive read with them - with the exception of maybe staying on the phone longer with Network readers - some of them tend to give way more details over the conversation when you stay on the phone longer...just my experience.

As for an old POI - she did see him coming back - where he would make contact - but his cards didnt appear further down the line. If she doesnt see cards further down the line ...its safe to say he will not be back - even if she doesnt say it. Usually if she sees any cards with him in the spread down the line, she will probably call it an "ongoing connection" - which in the end usually means nothing - he will be around for a bit then fade away...

However, make sure to a general reading and not ask specifics (if he is coming back or not) unless you are clarifying what she sees. I mean you can ask specific questions, but her accuracy seems to be higher when she does what she does  ;)

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #920 on: October 05, 2018, 01:30:19 PM »
 :o
« Last Edit: December 26, 2020, 11:24:59 PM by tellmewhy »

Offline lostsoul209

« Reply #921 on: October 05, 2018, 03:38:53 PM »
Out of all the psychics I call she may be the only one that connect with me pick up my poi when I was only asking for a general reading and nail the situational right on. She said my poi is not coming back but I will heard from her later on when I'm move on. She didn't said my poi is scared or is a runner or other stock line. She also describe what I do at work correctly without any information. Also she said that if I'm looking for an apologize I won't get it with my last poi. She is good nail thing that I have done in the past.
« Last Edit: October 05, 2018, 10:19:02 PM by lostsoul209 »

Offline star1

« Reply #922 on: October 05, 2018, 03:57:42 PM »
I read with her like an hour ago aswell and I was impressed. She's such a nice lady and explained things well. Picked up on the POI straight away and our personalities. She didn't tell me what I wanted to hear kind of reader and I didn't get the "you'll have a choice", or anything of the sort. She told me what I needed to do in my life and how to handle the situation to keep my POI keen and things going well between us. I am impressed with her.

Offline lostsoul209

« Reply #923 on: October 05, 2018, 04:51:24 PM »
Forward your receipt and give her your skype and days that works for you.
Nothing in my spam. I’m trying one more time before asking for a refund.
Did you email her with the paypal email that you paid her with?

Offline lostsoul209

« Reply #924 on: October 05, 2018, 04:54:42 PM »
I read with her like an hour ago aswell and I was impressed. She's such a nice lady and explained things well. Picked up on the POI straight away and our personalities. She didn't tell me what I wanted to hear kind of reader and I didn't get the "you'll have a choice", or anything of the sort. She told me what I needed to do in my life and how to handle the situation to keep my POI keen and things going well between us. I am impressed with her.
Me too. Out of all the psychics I call I think 99 percent of them are fake but I think she is the real deal.

Offline star1

« Reply #925 on: October 05, 2018, 05:32:41 PM »
Me too. Out of all the psychics I call I think 99 percent of them are fake but I think she is the real deal.

It's refreshing that she believes in destiny. She believes that destiny is about 85%. I'm sorry that you didn't get good news on your POI, just think that although it's tough now - someone much better for what you want and deserve is coming in for you  :)

Offline star1

« Reply #926 on: October 05, 2018, 06:48:32 PM »
I read with her in mid-August, how long should I wait to read with her again? Nothing she has said yet has happened...

Try to be really reeallyy patient, she told me also that her timings are crap. I'm really impatient, so I know how you feel.. I was a little worried because she said her cards read into next summer, so if I don't get contact by then, I might also have to arrange another reading. Things will happen for you when they're supposed to - could be imminent, could be a while yet. Keep faith.

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #927 on: October 05, 2018, 06:54:46 PM »
Hi everyone! I also believe yona is the real deal. I have had a few readings with her, in the first reading we connected straight away she is such a beautiful soul and lovely to talk to she picked up on someone I was dating at the time and had clear cut told me he was only messing me around and wasn’t looking for anything serious and it made sense and I found out it to be the truth later on, she had also told me I would meet the one the following year, and have a child the year after and that’s excactly what had happend. I then had a second reading after a year and a half while I had problems with my partner and she got the current situation spot on and had told me we will be moving in our new home after a few months January time and that I will get pregnant again and have a daughter the following year and that’s exactly what happend we found our new home which we purchased in January and at the time of the reading we wasn’t even thinking about getting our own place so soon, and then I fell pregnant and had a daughter just like she said. Now the two readings I had with her was about a year and a half gap between them so everything manisfested just like she said. However in the last year I have had 3 readings, and yona has been spot on about the current situation, my partners feelings all the issues that were going on that I weren’t aware of and it was spot on it’s uncanny. She said things that just made me like wow how can she know that... everything made sense she picked up on him and the problems straight away it’s like she knows my whole relationship our feelings whatever is going on in the background everything but the predictions she has given me have not happend as of yet with these 3 readings in the space of several months... perhaps I need to wait yet... she said I would get contact in a few weeks and it has been 6 months no contact, however in my last reading with herb in August she said things have been really slow for everyone lately because of the 7 planets in retrograde.. does anyone anything about this? And she also said usually your cards move fast and now they take time perhaps.. she does say she still sees contacts and has given me a time frame of 6 weeks which has now passed nothing as of yet, but in this reading not a lot of information came up just a repeat of the last reading which was so detailed and she said I am looking at things from a different angle and the same things could be coming up and none of the predictions from the last reading has manfisested yet so I guess I need to wait.... as with  with the present situation she is spot on about what is going...Does anyone know of any readers who are the real deal like yona? X

Wow your story is amazing!! I'd just say wait...sometimes cards move slow (she says mine move fast too but Ive had slow periods and things did still manifest).

I dont know any other readers that are as good at Predictive stuff like Yona.

Offline Sparkle002

« Reply #928 on: October 05, 2018, 06:57:15 PM »
Thank you! Did you ask for a general or did you give specific names on people you wanted her to look into?

I just asked for general, I did not mention anyone which may have been where I went wrong

As an avid Yona user - you did not go wrong! You did the right thing - general is the way to go to get accuracy from her.

Did she give you anytimelines? Her timing is not good really, but if she says your cards move fast usually 1 prediction happens in a month...but if they move slow, you may not see anything until months out...or even years (eek)...

But if you just read with her in Aug - Id definitely give it waaaay more time for things to manifest

Offline star1

« Reply #929 on: October 05, 2018, 06:59:32 PM »
Thank you! Did you ask for a general or did you give specific names on people you wanted her to look into?

I just asked for general, I did not mention anyone which may have been where I went wrong

I did what people advised and went for general, she asked questions in the reading and I helped a little but mainly she got the jist. I did ask a few questions near the end so that they couldn't affect the rest of the reading and make it inaccurate. She knew where I wanted to go immediately.