Author Topic: Yona Farrell  (Read 1541509 times)

Offline diamondcanadian

Re: Yona Farrell
« Reply #900 on: October 01, 2018, 01:50:05 AM »

She just said contact , but said he was present in my whole reading and that he’ll panic once he sees I’m moving on and living my best life. That he’ll realize that he’s being left behind etc and then I have to make a choice between him and someone else.

🤷🏻‍♀️

I don’t know . Don’t think I’m going to ask . It would just be a catch up and I think Nothing is going to change.. so what’s the point ? If he wanted to , he could have asked. He hasnt.

Ahhh yes, the old I need to talk.....about me.

Exactly . No apology , no sorry I didn’t have two seconds to message you but I can post on social media about how shit my life is lol

Do you want to see him after him being silent for the past few weeks? How do you think it will go?

I agree - if he hasn’t asked then... what’s the point of you putting effort in when HE should be? Maybe he’ll ask to meet up though, you never know. Contact just occurred. Did Yona say you’d meet up or what was the next thing she predicted between you two?

Offline Deedee123

« Reply #901 on: October 02, 2018, 09:36:17 PM »
A few weeks for me was 6 weeks!

Offline journalmuse

« Reply #902 on: October 02, 2018, 09:58:33 PM »
I wouldn't rely too much on her timing. She told me in my last reading that she estimates depending on their position in your spread, and that they represent a sequence of events. So the first card would be "soon." But of course that card could really happen in a year and then the rest of the cards to follow. I do think there are some other things that probably come into play (I've seen other people report her saying that their cards are "fast moving" but I don't know what that's based on).

Offline Heather

« Reply #903 on: October 02, 2018, 10:12:47 PM »
I’ve had predictions for certain months be on the month that was predicted but an entire year later.

Offline star1

« Reply #904 on: October 02, 2018, 10:25:00 PM »
I'd say that it's not unknown for someone from the past (especially an ex) to make contact further on. I understand your situation as I'm in something similar, but I've known guys to contact almost 2 years later. Maybe you're on someone's mind and they're wanting to see what you're up to? Best of luck.

Offline LAW1974

« Reply #905 on: October 02, 2018, 10:36:43 PM »
MKy first reading with her she was honest and said end of the year but was quick to say BUT since this is our first reading I dont know how quickly your cards move.... I am assuming that the often you read with her the more precise she can get with your timing?

Offline Deedee123

« Reply #906 on: October 02, 2018, 10:44:39 PM »
MKy first reading with her she was honest and said end of the year but was quick to say BUT since this is our first reading I dont know how quickly your cards move.... I am assuming that the often you read with her the more precise she can get with your timing?

She said the same for me. She picked up that the first few things would happen in a few weeks which ended up being immediate and within 6 weeks. Everything else she said would not reach the end of the year but she is unsure how fast my cards move since it was my first reading with her. She’s good with time markers too like she said one event would happen near me joining a class and organizing the practical details of it, which is within the next week so I would think something is going to happen soon.

Offline user5942

« Reply #907 on: October 02, 2018, 10:53:20 PM »
Her predictions for 6 weeks did not happen for me, but I keep hearing you can’t rely on her timing

Offline Bostongirl

« Reply #908 on: October 02, 2018, 11:06:08 PM »
Things she saw coming right up she said I see this soon and two things did happen within a month. Another time she game me a prediction she said it would happen before I went home. She wasn't sure when. I'm going home end of November and so far it has not happened.

Offline star1

« Reply #909 on: October 02, 2018, 11:09:16 PM »
I'd say that it's not unknown for someone from the past (especially an ex) to make contact further on. I understand your situation as I'm in something similar, but I've known guys to contact almost 2 years later. Maybe you're on someone's mind and they're wanting to see what you're up to? Best of luck.

Ah I know, it has happened in the past that I’ve heard from people 18
months even 4 years later but this situation was BAD. And still very raw. The person who I’m sure it’s about also doesn’t care about me so won’t have that pull and isn’t really a “reach out” kind of person so all in all it just sounds a bit of an odd prediction. But time will tell. I’ll definitely come back and tell you all if it happens.

I know how you're feeling, as I'm in something similar. My reading's the next couple of days. Will also update. Thanks.

Offline Dannika

« Reply #910 on: October 03, 2018, 01:19:25 AM »
Her timing isn’t the best. When I first read with her January 2017 she gave me a big prediction and  told me a couple of months, around 6 months. When I read with her December 2017, she told me “3-4” weeks. I read with her at the end of August of this year and she said “6 weeks”. Well here we are almost two years from the original time the prediction was given and I believe it’s finally unfolding based on chain of events.

I think it all depends how soon the event she’s describing is to the time of the reading. The closer the reading to the event she’s predicting, the more accurate she’ll be in timing and being able to give more details in my case. I’ve had her say something was “imminent, within the next day or two” and boom it happened. As I mentioned I read with her end of August and she gave me 6 weeks, it’s been just about that long and things are starting to happen within that exact timeframe.

The more discombobulated and less detailed/more confusing her reading is, the further out I believe she’s seeing. I say this because I felt like my readings were more discombobulated when I first started reading with her, and since then repeating predictions have become more and more detailed.

I’ve had a total of 7 productive readings with her so far (with 1 or 2 non reads in between). While I’ve definitely had some predictions come to pass, the more I read with her over time I realized that I haven’t really even begun to scratch the surface on some of the bigger life changing stuff she predicted for me.

Offline psychic girls

« Reply #911 on: October 03, 2018, 10:08:33 AM »
Read with her a couple of week ago she one of those rare psychic who don’t believe in free will because we don’t even know if we had free will or not, going to see if any of her prediction come to pass.

Offline Heather

« Reply #912 on: October 04, 2018, 12:46:37 AM »
I sent a payment to Yona to set up a reading but haven’t heard anything.

Who is the best on California Psychics in your opinion?

Offline psychic girls

« Reply #913 on: October 04, 2018, 01:32:42 AM »
I sent a payment to Yona to set up a reading but haven’t heard anything.

Who is the best on California Psychics in your opinion?
You have to email her after you pay her then she'll make an appointment with you. 

Offline Heather

« Reply #914 on: October 04, 2018, 01:33:41 AM »
I did a few days back and just did again