Author Topic: Yona Farrell  (Read 1541542 times)

Offline Gemini38

Re: Yona Farrell
« Reply #675 on: August 09, 2018, 08:33:06 AM »
Did you actually just transcribe your entire reading from her or did you have an app for that?  :o ???

My goodness, that’s what I wanted to know! She’s good though!

Offline artemisia131

« Reply #676 on: August 09, 2018, 11:36:18 AM »
@DeeDee, thanks for posting this. It is really interesting to see someone else's reading as you can definetely recognize her style and you can tell when she gets the same card as she is very consistent in the interpretation. Some of the things she said to you she has said to me too,
I also had the prediction of me joining a team (I guessed it was referring to my new job, I had joined a new team a month before the reading), about an upcoming travel. She also insisted that I need to assert myself and think more about my own interest and that I have some intuition myself (as she was seeing a lot of purple in the crystal).

Of course the rest of the reading is different, and the situation is different. As we don't see what you said what do you think of the reading? Did she nail the situation well? To my understanding this is an ex that you left, did you ask her right away or did she pick it up by herself?

Offline Deedee123

« Reply #677 on: August 09, 2018, 06:19:06 PM »
@artemisia131

Thanks! Yeah, I really appreciate when someone posts their reading as you can see how that reader's style is and if it's right for you. Plus, you can always see if there's similiarities in readings!

It's a huge post, and I didn't realize that until I looked on my cell phone at the post haha, it doesn't look terribly long on my laptop.

She really did nail my situation... I didn't speak much but she did ask for clarity.

I was engaged to someone I was with for 8 years... I left him to figure myself out and blah blah... came back and he wanted to get me pregnant, marry me, etc., but then decided to take a fucking job out of state... a one year contract job. I was DEVASTATED. It's such a weird story, truly, I know, but I was absolutely devastated when he left a few months ago... ugh, it still bothers me.

She picked this up right away. She asked if I wanted a general reading, which I did, but missing him was the first thing she picked up. She asked me after a few minutes what it is I was struggling with the most, and I told her this, the situation where he wanted to get me pregnant and then decided to take this job out of state.

I know I'm going on a whim here asking for someone else's advice on my situation.. but what do you think she means when she said I don't need to make amends with leaving him in the first place? I'm struggling with analyzing haha and I should've asked more questions in hindsight.
She did say we'd reconcile, he'd want to be with me and said it will be me being nurturing... any idea what this means? Ah. My situation sucks. I miss him. We text and he says he wants to be with me but he's literally 700+ miles away for a year for a job making tons of money and that's his only focus right now. I'm still devastated.

Offline Deedee123

« Reply #678 on: August 09, 2018, 06:26:44 PM »
The only thing that I don't really think will happen right now is him and I seeing each other face to face...

She said it'll be a meet up in the near future, this summer, and things will go well.

He's 5 states away... and the only thing I can think of is if he flies home during Labor day weekend... which is a possibility. It's also something his mom and I were talking about this past Friday (she keeps in contact with me and wants us back together...). But she told me to beg him to come home during that weekend and I've been busy with my life and he works like 10-12 hrs/day at least 6 days a week.

But then she says I'll be travelling a long distance during the "turning point" and this is after me joining a class of some sort.. which I do believe is the CPR class I need to take prior to my clinicals that start in January. I think I'll be taking that in October or November. She did say the turning point, she thought, was November.

She says the theme is defending my own interests, and I'm almost wondering if I'll move to where he's located and finish my second degree there... she says she sees a change of address and that the moving will be discussed with him and where I'll live in the long term supposedly...

Offline artemisia131

« Reply #679 on: August 09, 2018, 07:57:24 PM »
Ok, from Yona's words to me it seemed that you were the one that was more detached in this story.
i am wondering, wasn't the tower for you the fact that he went out of state, and some sort of step back?

the part about making amends I think could be related to the fact that she sees that the balance of power is not in the right order, assuming she sees you feeling "guilty" for leaving him.

for the face to face meeting: is it very expensive to fly where he is? Even if you are 5 states apart you or him might be able to go to see each other. update us on this! Would you ever really consider relocating where he is?

Did she mentioned the fact that you have a dog out of the blue or did she hear him barking or you mentioned it? That would be super impressive.

btw, I was reading again your message, I got also the "you have your ethics and priorities in the right order" which I didn't really get but I am guessing now it's the interpretation of a certain card. Also the fact that at the moment i am surely single (but i don't stay single), and it's true that she uses Christmas and celebration as a time setter, she used that for me. If you want to read a short summary of it you can find it here: http://www.thepsychicreviews.com/forum/index.php/topic,3141.15.html
I know this is silly but I am a bit down so I have listened to it multiple times and i almost memorised it...  :o

Anyway, what is good in your reading is that in the end it is all about enduring for a while, but then you get to choose yourself :)
« Last Edit: August 09, 2018, 08:02:51 PM by artemisia131 »

Offline Deedee123

« Reply #680 on: August 09, 2018, 08:07:29 PM »
Well, she said that it's still ahead of me.. the tower is. It was in the predictive cards, so I'm unsure... and I'm nervous.

I agree with her thinking I feel guilty but why don't I need to? I think the balance of power honestly relates to him being more into me than him... he's always been obsessed with me, not in a weird way, but that he's always been so in love with me.

I will update on the face to face! I would definitely consider moving to him... he's in a paid hotel right now but if he were to get a place there near the beach, of course I'd finish school there lmao

She heard my dog bark a few minutes before mentioning it... I don't know what specific things the cards said about my dog... she never said anything else. It's actually my ex and I's dog, so I don't know if that was the significance? She never said.

I'm definitely going to read your posting in a bit! Studying for exam but of course this stuff intrigues me more... hah!

And yes, I can totally relate. I had to listen to write it out so when I need access to it but can't listen, I have it. I'd like to assume that in the end him and I will be together again and her reading has given me hope. I'm still struggling. :(

Offline artemisia131

« Reply #681 on: August 09, 2018, 08:15:07 PM »
I totally can understand you :) Anyway, regarding the predictions, I got some predictions of things that have already happened to me in the recent past, and she mentioned that sometimes it happens that she thinks to pick up the near future but instead is the recent past. Good thing is that she said that when this happens probably your cards will move fast :)

Offline tellmewhy

« Reply #682 on: August 09, 2018, 08:48:37 PM »
My advice is that for you to take a vacation and go see your man; also, try getting pregnant while you are there hahaah (kidding).

@artemisia131

Thanks! Yeah, I really appreciate when someone posts their reading as you can see how that reader's style is and if it's right for you. Plus, you can always see if there's similiarities in readings!

It's a huge post, and I didn't realize that until I looked on my cell phone at the post haha, it doesn't look terribly long on my laptop.

She really did nail my situation... I didn't speak much but she did ask for clarity.

I was engaged to someone I was with for 8 years... I left him to figure myself out and blah blah... came back and he wanted to get me pregnant, marry me, etc., but then decided to take a fucking job out of state... a one year contract job. I was DEVASTATED. It's such a weird story, truly, I know, but I was absolutely devastated when he left a few months ago... ugh, it still bothers me.

She picked this up right away. She asked if I wanted a general reading, which I did, but missing him was the first thing she picked up. She asked me after a few minutes what it is I was struggling with the most, and I told her this, the situation where he wanted to get me pregnant and then decided to take this job out of state.

I know I'm going on a whim here asking for someone else's advice on my situation.. but what do you think she means when she said I don't need to make amends with leaving him in the first place? I'm struggling with analyzing haha and I should've asked more questions in hindsight.
She did say we'd reconcile, he'd want to be with me and said it will be me being nurturing... any idea what this means? Ah. My situation sucks. I miss him. We text and he says he wants to be with me but he's literally 700+ miles away for a year for a job making tons of money and that's his only focus right now. I'm still devastated.
« Last Edit: August 09, 2018, 08:51:21 PM by tellmewhy »

Offline Deedee123

« Reply #683 on: August 09, 2018, 08:51:15 PM »
Hmm... now I have to re-read everything and see if anything fits... like him leaving... but she said the betrayal of trust and being unhappy about the way things unfolded, I think that fits in with him leaving in the first place.

The tower she says ...

You're going to have an update, news about them, not necessarily from them, it's about them. This could be that you see something about them, hear something about them. It's not good, unfortunately. By not good I don't mean it's awful, just not good. You've got the tower there which is an unexpected twist of fate. Never shows what it is so I read the cards around it. Is this truly devastating? No, I wouldn't consider it that, your blood might run cold for a minute but it's not worst case scenario. I don't think I'm looking at death and destruction which this card can represent. It's a piece of information and I don't even think it's given face to face. Makes your blood run cold. It says this highlights that you need to make a decision yourself.

No idea what it could be, but I really don't think it's the past which would've been february when he was leaving. I'm dreading a call from his mother though because "news about them, not necessarily from him"... nobody else would have information on him that I talk to haha! His mom called Friday and I was like omg no! But it wasn't anything dreadful. I guess we will see... I'm so emotionally exhausted and just want the light at the end of the tunnel!

Offline Deedee123

« Reply #684 on: August 09, 2018, 08:53:50 PM »
@tellmewhy... I might as well lmao!! i don't want to make anything MORE complicated... plus I'm 26, he's 27, we're trying to get our shit together for the future but I just want him to be my future... ugh. i just can't see myself having children with anyone else... at this point. I'm still so close to his mom, he told me he still loves me and wants to be with me... etc... so what the f.

Why is this shit so difficult!? But yeah... I do feel guilty for leaving in the first place but I'm more mad that he wanted me to get pregnant and get married and then left the freakin' state. Love and life is confusing.

Offline Newlife

« Reply #685 on: August 09, 2018, 10:54:10 PM »
Maybe he’s working to buy you your dream ring.
@tellmewhy... I might as well lmao!! i don't want to make anything MORE complicated... plus I'm 26, he's 27, we're trying to get our shit together for the future but I just want him to be my future... ugh. i just can't see myself having children with anyone else... at this point. I'm still so close to his mom, he told me he still loves me and wants to be with me... etc... so what the f.

Why is this shit so difficult!? But yeah... I do feel guilty for leaving in the first place but I'm more mad that he wanted me to get pregnant and get married and then left the freakin' state. Love and life is confusing.

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #686 on: August 10, 2018, 08:32:24 PM »
For a first reading with her, is it better to get an hour or is the half-hour one enough?
Sorry if this question has been asked before, I searched and didn't see it.

Offline Deedee123

« Reply #687 on: August 10, 2018, 08:38:26 PM »
I did half hour and wanted a longer reading so I would recommend the hour long reading!

Offline Shayalay

« Reply #688 on: August 10, 2018, 08:40:29 PM »
Thank you!  :)

Offline whskers

« Reply #689 on: August 10, 2018, 09:11:12 PM »
For a first reading with her, is it better to get an hour or is the half-hour one enough?
Sorry if this question has been asked before, I searched and didn't see it.

I read with her once last November 2017 for 30 mins. Technically two, the first one was cut short because she had to go to the vet. But the second one was 30 mins and she gave a lot of information. She speaks very fast.  Including my separation with the ex PoI and the new guy that I will meet. I met the guy April 2018 and and our relationship took off in June 2018.  As of the moment all her predictions from the 2017 happened except for one more major prediction for the ex Poi.