Author Topic: Yona Farrell  (Read 1541253 times)

Offline artemisia131

Re: Yona Farrell
« Reply #660 on: August 06, 2018, 08:17:10 PM »
So I went back to my first reading with Yona which took place September of 2017. She described my new POI so well it's scary. I hadn't realized how accurate she was about him until I sat down and re-listened to reading. Have to give credit where credit is due and Yona deserves her credit for this one. She even mentioned during the reading that she is very good at picking up on new POI boy was she right about that.

did you give you a timing for when you would meet him?
What kind of details did she gave you?

I don't want to give to much away on a public forum but she said when I met him we wouldn't be together straight away and that at the time of the reading he was with someone. i know this to be true now. I didn't know him at the time but he was definitely in a relationship at the time of the reading.

You are right, I didn't want to sound too curious, but I was asking because I wanted to understand the level of details she gave you on this POI that made you think that it could apply only to him, because even if i loved her and with me she was super spot on, she was also not detailed.

Offline whskers

« Reply #661 on: August 08, 2018, 05:16:33 AM »
I also went back to my transcripts from her reading in November 2017. I totally forgot about it but I she accurately described current PoI. At first I thought she was referring to a co worker but then the other things didn’t happen so i discarded it. But now i realized she was describing another guy I met in April 2018, but relationship took off in June 2018. Here are the accurate details:

1) color of his apartment and the number of story of the building
2) his physical description
3) his attitude
4) how long we will communicate before we actually spend time together
5) our travels together
6) how I would feel or my concerns about the relationship
7) his change of career before summer starts
8 his trip back to his country

She also accurately saw my break up with the last guy (a different guy) and the values and attitude of the last guy.
« Last Edit: August 08, 2018, 01:37:04 PM by whskers »

Offline artemisia131

« Reply #662 on: August 08, 2018, 07:13:42 AM »
Wow ok definetely it is not possible to apply this level of details to someone else.
Did she nail the timing for that or was it later than expected?

Offline Gemini38

« Reply #663 on: August 08, 2018, 11:44:23 AM »
Should I get the regular tarot or tarot and crystal ball reading? This is my first reading with her.

Offline artemisia131

« Reply #664 on: August 08, 2018, 01:26:35 PM »
Def get the 55 min crystal ball reading!

Offline whskers

« Reply #665 on: August 08, 2018, 01:31:58 PM »
Wow ok definetely it is not possible to apply this level of details to someone else.

This guy is a foreigner. Doesn’t live where I live and he went back to live there. Definitely very specific to that one POI. she gave more specific details than what I shared but obviously I don’t want to be specific in a public board.

She didn’t give timing. She just said last November 2017 that the right guy wasn’t around yet.
« Last Edit: August 08, 2018, 01:35:50 PM by whskers »

Offline Newlife

« Reply #666 on: August 08, 2018, 02:40:24 PM »
If your sole reason is to get timing, then I advise you to run, she's horrible  with that.

Offline artemisia131

« Reply #667 on: August 08, 2018, 03:18:38 PM »
Oh no, dont misunderstand me. I have LOVED my reading with Yona and i think she was super clear and lovely. I care about the outcome if course, and i know well that she is no good with timing, but wanted to understand how long she can see far in the future.
I really hope she is right with my reading.

If your sole reason is to get timing, then I advise you to run, she's horrible  with that.

Offline Sag78

« Reply #668 on: August 08, 2018, 03:38:32 PM »
Yona once told me that for some people predictions are 10 years in advance

Offline Newlife

« Reply #669 on: August 08, 2018, 06:00:04 PM »
That's long lol

Offline Sag78

« Reply #670 on: August 08, 2018, 06:06:34 PM »
That's long lol

I know, it freaks me out especially she said that first set of my cards will move veeeery slow before things start to move very fast. Her first reading from 2016 started slowly unfolding only this year.

Offline artemisia131

« Reply #671 on: August 08, 2018, 07:23:21 PM »
in my reading the first part was basically about the recent past, while she thought it was in the near future, then some prediction that she said would be probably in the next weeks and then the big one which she mentioned to be far away in the months, close to a celebration. I should probably wonder which year's christmas is that  ;D ;D ;D

Offline Sag78

« Reply #672 on: August 08, 2018, 07:27:04 PM »
in my reading the first part was basically about the recent past, while she thought it was in the near future, then some prediction that she said would be probably in the next weeks and then the big one which she mentioned to be far away in the months, close to a celebration. I should probably wonder which year's christmas is that  ;D ;D ;D

I am at the same place as you lol. Celebration can be Christmas, Easter holidays, birthdays etc

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #673 on: August 09, 2018, 03:26:48 AM »
Did you actually just transcribe your entire reading from her or did you have an app for that?  :o ???

Offline Deedee123

« Reply #674 on: August 09, 2018, 04:08:28 AM »
Recorded it and listened to it to type it allllll out!