Author Topic: Yona Farrell  (Read 1541428 times)

stargazer

Re: Yona Farrell
« Reply #165 on: February 22, 2017, 08:56:09 PM »
For some people she is bang on with timing, but those people seem to be the exception rather than the rule.

Also, I've read that she's recently gotten a new spirit guide, so that may make a difference in her timing accuracy.
She's been mostly right on timing for me. I'd say 90%

Lovefash67

« Reply #166 on: February 23, 2017, 12:39:44 AM »
So when I first read with Yona in Feb 2016 she predicted that I would be in a relationship at the end of 2016 with a King od Pentacles and I would be crazy about this person. Well I will ended up in a relationship at the end of 2016 and then I had a reading in December Yona was having trouble figuring out if my new guy was a King of Pentacles because she was I wasnt crazy about him as she kept reading the cards stated that he could possibly be the King of Pentacles.Which then made her believe that he is the King of Pentancles and that she wasnt getting him mixed with anyone else. Well!

Today, we broke up and according to him he actually broke up with me last monday due to him not being able to be in a relationship because he was stressed out about family issues. When I read with Yona in December she did say that I will be frustrated with him due to his behavior and that he would be going through a lot and in Spring he would make a decision in regards to his family and put his foot down.She also said that when he is doing better that he is a really great guy.

Well she never said that he will break up with me.So, I starting to think that he was never the King of Pentancles 1. because I wasn't crazy about him and 2.I think Yona posibbly mixed him up with a person that may be King of Pentacles but hasnt come yet.I'm starting to think that there is no King of Pentacles because I don't understand how she didnt pick up that I will be in a short term relationship and then meet King of Pentacles.

I e-mailed her two weeks ago and I have a reading with her next week so I will find out what's going on.

stargazer

« Reply #167 on: February 23, 2017, 03:03:48 AM »
So when I first read with Yona in Feb 2016 she predicted that I would be in a relationship at the end of 2016 with a King od Pentacles and I would be crazy about this person. Well I will ended up in a relationship at the end of 2016 and then I had a reading in December Yona was having trouble figuring out if my new guy was a King of Pentacles because she was I wasnt crazy about him as she kept reading the cards stated that he could possibly be the King of Pentacles.Which then made her believe that he is the King of Pentancles and that she wasnt getting him mixed with anyone else. Well!

Today, we broke up and according to him he actually broke up with me last monday due to him not being able to be in a relationship because he was stressed out about family issues. When I read with Yona in December she did say that I will be frustrated with him due to his behavior and that he would be going through a lot and in Spring he would make a decision in regards to his family and put his foot down.She also said that when he is doing better that he is a really great guy.

Well she never said that he will break up with me.So, I starting to think that he was never the King of Pentancles 1. because I wasn't crazy about him and 2.I think Yona posibbly mixed him up with a person that may be King of Pentacles but hasnt come yet.I'm starting to think that there is no King of Pentacles because I don't understand how she didnt pick up that I will be in a short term relationship and then meet King of Pentacles.

I e-mailed her two weeks ago and I have a reading with her next week so I will find out what's going on.
:( sorry you're going thru that lovefash. do keep us posted on what yona says. i hope she will have clarity for you.

Lovefash67

« Reply #168 on: February 23, 2017, 02:34:50 PM »
Good news is that you were not super into him. But, I know it's still likely a bummer. :(   Ouch.

Sounds like she picked up him making big decision about his family and you, but that it was left unsaid by her what decision he would make. Do I have the correct? And maybe in the first reading she was unfortunately exaggerating what your interest level would be, so as to further give you something to look forward to. 

When I read with her, she kinda left me hanging with the outcome. Like she stated it, but then  kinda didn't 100%. Like, did you ever read Nancy Drew as a kid? Honestly, I am still frustrated that she did this (maybe its for her own feelings about ethics?), but then again, I am also still waiting for any movement at all, so I guess am getting way ahead.

Hey x, thank you! Yeah it just sucks that he wasn't the person that he portrayed to be. She pretty much said that he would have to make a decision about his family and in the spring he will put his foot down. She also said that we will have a fight and I would get to see who he is . I don't count the break up as a fight because weren't arguing or anything. Lastly, she said that she would tell me to walk away if he he didnt have more to offer but when he is doing well he is a great guy.

I agree with you the readings are like missing pieces its not 100%. Maybe in a couple of months youll be able to put the pieces together.

Lovefash67

« Reply #169 on: February 23, 2017, 03:51:11 PM »

:( sorry you're going thru that lovefash. do keep us posted on what yona says. i hope she will have clarity for you.

Thank you stargazer, I def will. I hope so!

Lovefash67

« Reply #170 on: March 01, 2017, 07:26:14 PM »
Hey guys so, I had my reading with Yona this morning she picked up on my breakup and said that it was predestined to happen and that there's really nothing that I could do to prevent it and she saw that I wasn't really bothered by it.She also said that I have yet to meet the King of Wands(who in previous readings was King of Pentancels which will be a new guy that I am crazy about) and that there is King of pentacles ,the way the she described this person I am hundred percent sure its my ex who is my first love. Pretty much she said when the Venus retrograde occurs she said that me waiting and being in limbo with someone will end( I have been waiting to hear from my ex for the last 7 months )She said that this person can be really difficult and stubborn just cause but they have the ability to do better.She also said that this person has lied to me in the past about little things and when they come back I will question a lot of his past actions.She said that she sees me holding hands with a man and since the reading has the timing of 6-8 weeks and the other things that the card described, she believes its my ex and not the new guy.

Yona has always said that I will have two guys and have to choose one or the other. I am just a little confused because in past readings she would say my ex is a King of swords and now she is saying he is the King of Pentacles. She use to describe the new guy that I will be crazy about as the King of Pentacles now he is described as the King of Wands.

Lastly, she said that there will be a Queen of Cups that will bed competing with me in regards to live interest and of course she doesn't see her as a threat so now I'm worried.

She said that my reading was half a reading she wants me to come back after my predictions happen.

Lovefash67

« Reply #171 on: March 01, 2017, 07:29:37 PM »
Hello, it's unfortunate to report that my predictions with Yona have not come to pass. I read with Yona at the end of last year and she predicted a series of events that would unfold over the summer. My summer have came to an end, and it's also a month past time frame.

This is not to deter anyone from reading with her as i had a great first time experience albeit predictions not coming to fruition for me. I would regard her as a highly ethical reader. She reads with great precision to detail. Her reading of current was spot on accurate. I'm starting to think nobody can predict for me, not even the best of the best.

Hey Toju,

I think when it comes to timing Yona's timing can be really off. I was suppose to have meet this guys that I was crazy about and in a relationship with him by the end of 2016. I ended up in a realtionship end of 2016 but not  with guy.When I read with Yona today she said the guy that I will be crazy about I have not met him yet.So her timing can be off and she tends to mix people up.

stargazer

« Reply #172 on: March 01, 2017, 07:46:36 PM »
Thanks for updating lovefash! I love how detailed yona is. I am going to read with her soon. It's been a few months Since my last reading with her. She was spot on with work stuff and love life
« Last Edit: March 01, 2017, 07:54:56 PM by stargazer »

mo45

« Reply #173 on: March 02, 2017, 06:10:16 PM »
I also wanted to take another reading from her since last Nov but she asked me to hold on for 6 months from Nov as predictions havent panned out till now...Her recent past and current events were quite accurate during the reading but to me, outcome matters most....lets see how accurate she really is for me..

Thanks for updating lovefash! I love how detailed yona is. I am going to read with her soon. It's been a few months Since my last reading with her. She was spot on with work stuff and love life

stargazer

« Reply #174 on: March 02, 2017, 08:18:01 PM »
I also wanted to take another reading from her since last Nov but she asked me to hold on for 6 months from Nov as predictions havent panned out till now...Her recent past and current events were quite accurate during the reading but to me, outcome matters most....lets see how accurate she really is for me..

It's been 6 months so I think I'll read with her this month

moonlight412

« Reply #175 on: March 03, 2017, 04:00:00 AM »
Yay @stargazer! I also booked a reading for mid-month with her..she is super booked so that was the earliest. I have decided this is the only reading I am going to do this month as I had already made an appointment after talking to you and I guess it's a good idea to be 'clean' energetically.

Are there any suggestions for talking to her (or any other psychic for that matter)? How do you all start? I have always wondered is there a better way or correct way to ask questions when talking to a psychic (excuse my naivety, I am fairly new to this:).. I just usually start by saying "I want to check my connection with the-name-of-my-POI".. and sometimes some psychics give answers without asking any other questions.. and others ask me what type of connection you want to check, ask specific question..

I just want to get most of my reading, and hence be prepared with specific questions, so wondering if can get insights from you all then that would be great!

stargazer

« Reply #176 on: March 03, 2017, 05:58:19 AM »
Yay @stargazer! I also booked a reading for mid-month with her..she is super booked so that was the earliest. I have decided this is the only reading I am going to do this month as I had already made an appointment after talking to you and I guess it's a good idea to be 'clean' energetically.
I just sent you a PM :)

stargazer

« Reply #177 on: March 04, 2017, 08:02:39 PM »
It has been about a month since my reading with Yona and I am pretty confused. If you recall, she told me that:
1. A difficult guy from my past would come forward with an apology/explanation with information that has been filtered in his favor. She said I would know about his manipulation and my instincts will say move forward.
2. After, I would be moving towards a relationship with a guy who has already made an impression on me, who I think is out of my league, and who I have great chemistry with.
3. We would get close, but he would tell me he can't do a relationship due to work, and this would happen around the time that I have an interview or exam evaluated by a male. He would explain his situation and then step away for a while. It would be during this space that I realize how deeply I feel for him.
4. Around the time of a birthday or celebration the partnership would take off. This was all looking to be before June or at the beginning of summer (but she felt that it wouldn't be this drawn out or extended, and I "wouldn't have to wait long" for developments because she tends to give longer time frames to be safe).
5. I would be talking about moving, and I would mention this to him and other people. The move should happen around Autumn or Winter. 
6. Tragedy strikes, then it's a blessing in disguise. I'm in a relationship by that point.

Here's what happened since the reading:

My ex did not come forward with an apology or explanation. I haven't heard a peep from him, and his activity on social media indicates he is still currently occupied (3 months later) by a really uneducated/unsophisticated looking girl. Objectively speaking, they might actually make a great couple. Yona was right that I would be moving on to the second guy, who has made a big impression on me.

She indeed got the present 100% accurate in describing him, my feelings towards him, and our great chemistry. The thing is, I think she picked on the past in her reading. Before I got a reading with her, we had gotten sort of close at the end of Dec/early Jan but he told me he couldn't do a relationship. I wasn't devastated, but after he took space from me I began to realize that I actually was upset about it. In late Jan, I had a series of interviews and got a job. We didn't see each other for a while. I had my reading with Yona in early Feb.

A couple weeks after my reading with Yona, the talk about my "moving" happened with a bunch of people, including my POI. This was surprising because it wasn't supposed to happen until autumn or winter.

POI's birthday is actually in late Feb (Yona told me a "birthday" but I thought she was talking about mine, in Oct). I was very surprised that she correctly picked up on a get together around a birthday. My POI & I met up for a couple hours over that weekend, and I didn't even know it was his birthday until a week before it happened. I was almost certain that it wasn't going to happen, because we live in different cities. Later, that same week, I had a midterm exam and my professor is indeed male. It turned out well like she said.

No developments have happened since then. Absolutely nothing. I also learned some stuff from my POI that discourages me from thinking that we will ever be in a relationship. Now I'm worried that she picked up on a possible relationship with someone other than my POI, because I read that she gets people mixed up. Sad because she was 100% in describing people!

This is where I'm confused: I thought that her reading would have been chronological, a series of events like she said. But either everything is scrambled or nothing she said has panned out yet. No partnership has taken off, my ex was supposed to come forward before any developments with my POI, and the timing for the interviews/exams were either scrambled & too close together to be significant or she's talking about different events (there are many opportunities for celebrations during holidays of the year, my birthday hasn't come yet, maybe the exam she saw was my final exam?).

What do you guys think about this? Is this typical of her readings? I felt like her reading was crystal clear, but then everything happened in an unexpected way. Some stuff didn't happen. Maybe it might still happen? Hmm.... Thoughts please.
who knows. It's different for everyone.  No reader will nail things perfectly.  If it were me though, I'd give it a few more months to see how things play out. It's only been a month which really isnt a long time. Don't over analyze things. My experience with yona- she does tend to go all over the place and can mix people up but after some time, the puzzle pieces come together when enough time has passed and most of the predictions have unfolded. ive also read in other forums that her predictions unfold but not in the way the caller expects.
« Last Edit: March 04, 2017, 08:11:09 PM by stargazer »

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #178 on: March 05, 2017, 03:12:40 AM »
She didn't work for me and I read with her twice. She gave me some b.s. scripting that sooooooooo much information was coming through it was hard to nail anything down. What?

I will never read with her again. Ever. She said a lot of things I would just rather forget and I felt she was lying too at one point.
Not a happy reading at all.

She works well for a lot of people so I guess I'm in the minority here.

Offline HornetKick

« Reply #179 on: March 05, 2017, 07:45:11 AM »
She didn't work for me and I read with her twice. She gave me some b.s. scripting that sooooooooo much information was coming through it was hard to nail anything down. What?

I will never read with her again. Ever. She said a lot of things I would just rather forget and I felt she was lying too at one point.
Not a happy reading at all.

She works well for a lot of people so I guess I'm in the minority here.

I'm sorry to hear that :( when did you read with her? Nothing came true ?

I went back and looked at my notes. I read with her 1/17/15 which I wrote at the time, very repetitive, not helpful and not really worth the money. I spent $54.72 usd with her.

The first read with 10/29/13 and I took much better notes the first time around, and spent $41.47. She asked if I had questions first or if I wanted her to tell me what she sees. IMO she only seemed a few steps above general only because her descriptions of my situation were correct. She also seemed to only be describing things that I already knew. I would say two chances would be enough.

anything