Author Topic: Yona Farrell  (Read 1541456 times)

Offline Bostongirl

Re: Yona Farrell
« Reply #150 on: February 09, 2017, 06:03:38 PM »
1 thing too many people are told that pio is a soulmate when they are not. Having met only 2 in my life time it's not common. I've heard that letting go and cord cutting works. My first 1 I eventually let go. He never came back though . He is still with the other woman. Love, hell no financial reasons. I would say with a soulmate there is a lesson to learn and it happens when both parties learn theirs. The last guy I met I was told he was my soulmate and he'd come back if I let go. I did after a Year. That was 2 years ago no he never moved forward. I realised I didn't even like him I was just lonely.

Offline Dannika

« Reply #151 on: February 09, 2017, 09:27:01 PM »
For me I just try to live as normally as possible, and although sometimes a prediction might lurk in the back of my mind, I make sure I don't change my actions as a result of whatever prediction was given to me. Like if a prediction starts to manifest, and I have to act on something, I ask myself if this is the action I would be taking if I didn't have knowledge of the prediction that was given to me to keep myself in check. But most of the time, since I'm just living met life and kind of forgetting about a prediction in the process of living it, I find that after something happens is when I realize a prediction has occured. Not sure if I am making any sense lol.

Offline Dannika

« Reply #152 on: February 13, 2017, 07:46:57 PM »
Okay guys...I know I'm posting a lot about Yona but good lord I have never had so many predictions come to pass so accurately. More of her predictions manifested over the weekend in terms of me and poi, which again, didn't quite happen like I thought it would but had some developments for the better!

Offline Dannika

« Reply #153 on: February 15, 2017, 07:07:11 PM »
Just had my second reading with her...definitely got confirmation of some things brought up in first reading as well as some additional details and wayyy more predictions/insights into what will be happening. I could tell she was really feeling really "clear" today. Again, she felt like a lot of my predictions were pretty short term spanning, by end of summer. I don't doubt that her timelines are correct will be correct for me again. Besides picking up more things about me and poi, she got all on her own that I'm interviewing for some upcoming job prospects. This reading wasn't as much love and butterflies as the first, but I think mainly because she spent a long time covering things non love related too and was definitely very realistic about all topics covered but detailed and not vague at the same time. If anyone wants more details they can pm me :)
« Last Edit: February 15, 2017, 07:10:14 PM by Dannika »

Offline britbrat

« Reply #154 on: February 15, 2017, 07:31:50 PM »
She connected with my cousin and she has been super accurate for her. I didn't have the same luck with Yona, but if she connects with you it seems she is really good. Glad to see you having so much luck with her Dannika.

Offline karma17

« Reply #155 on: February 18, 2017, 04:53:23 AM »
One of her predictions just came to pass for me. She said I would hear some news that would make my heart sink...and sink is an understatement here :'(
But she also said to not let it affect me too much as things aren't as they seem and I will only realize that in time to come. So here's hoping for that

Lovefash67

« Reply #156 on: February 19, 2017, 06:32:00 PM »
So I spoke to Yona, in December and pretty much  all of her predictions happened. She predicted that I was planning to go on a trip with my bf and it will be canceled and he had a legit reason but ultimately I would be disappointed and the trip would be reschedule for another time. That prediction happened. She also state that he will be having issues with his family (This is happening) and that in the Spring he will make a decision in regards to his family .(This has not happened yet). I have a scheduled reading with her in two weeks due to my bf's family issues affecting our relationship so I want to see if she picks up anything new and gain some insight.

Offline Dannika

« Reply #157 on: February 19, 2017, 07:24:06 PM »
So I spoke to Yona, in December and pretty much  all of her predictions happened. She predicted that I was planning to go on a trip with my bf and it will be canceled and he had a legit reason but ultimately I would be disappointed and the trip would be reschedule for another time. That prediction happened. She also state that he will be having issues with his family (This is happening) and that in the Spring he will make a decision in regards to his family .(This has not happened yet). I have a scheduled reading with her in two weeks due to my bf's family issues affecting our relationship so I want to see if she picks up anything new and gain some insight.

Glad she works for you so well! I got another reading from her this past week, which I had booked in early February as a result of me thinking all of her predictions had occurred but not in the way I thought they would/would have hoped they would. Well between booking the reading and having the reading this past week I had more predictions manifest between me and poi.

My second reading was basically the same reading as my first reading, except way more details on me and poi and also inclusive of work predictions and other life stuff. This reading also gave me more specifics in terms of timeframes, i.e. Spring, late spring, early summer, summer. Also in line with the timeframe of the first reading. This confirms that where her reading ended for me last time still hasn't occurred but she was just able to give me more details on overall what's to come. Also, within 2 days I had some work predictions manifest - and they were not generic predictions either.

Since everything she told you hasn't happened yet, I hope she is able to give you way more details and some more predictions further out too!

Lovefash67

« Reply #158 on: February 19, 2017, 08:27:40 PM »
I hope she gives me more details as well! What type of reading did you do with her?

When I read with her some how it always revolves around love I would like to have finance and career looked at as well.

Offline Dannika

« Reply #159 on: February 19, 2017, 08:31:17 PM »
I did a top up reading! It's about an hour long. Maybe next time at the vey beginning tell her you want to know about love but also specify you want to know about finance and career too?

Lovefash67

« Reply #160 on: February 19, 2017, 10:42:37 PM »
I did a top up reading! It's about an hour long. Maybe next time at the vey beginning tell her you want to know about love but also specify you want to know about finance and career too?

Okay, I will do that! Thank you! I have my reading for March 1st so I will update you on how it goes, fingers crossed.

Offline toju516

« Reply #161 on: February 22, 2017, 09:10:02 AM »
Hello, it's unfortunate to report that my predictions with Yona have not come to pass. I read with Yona at the end of last year and she predicted a series of events that would unfold over the summer. My summer have came to an end, and it's also a month past time frame.

This is not to deter anyone from reading with her as i had a great first time experience albeit predictions not coming to fruition for me. I would regard her as a highly ethical reader. She reads with great precision to detail. Her reading of current was spot on accurate. I'm starting to think nobody can predict for me, not even the best of the best.

Offline giftsdiff

« Reply #162 on: February 22, 2017, 07:40:06 PM »
Also, the general consensus is that Yona is not good with timing.

Offline Baypark1

« Reply #163 on: February 22, 2017, 07:42:20 PM »
Also, the general consensus is that Yona is not good with timing.

NONE of them are good with timing.  :)

Offline giftsdiff

« Reply #164 on: February 22, 2017, 07:56:42 PM »
For some people she is bang on with timing, but those people seem to be the exception rather than the rule.

Also, I've read that she's recently gotten a new spirit guide, so that may make a difference in her timing accuracy.