Author Topic: Yona Farrell  (Read 1541426 times)

Offline Sooshi

Re: Yona Farrell
« Reply #6315 on: November 08, 2023, 04:25:46 AM »
Hi everyone!

Based on your experiences, does Yona ever pick up 1 person thinking they are 2 different people?

Long story short, during my reading on October 23rd, in both the crystal ball and tarot portions of the reading, Yona predicted that “someone I already know” would contact me in a non personal way in a couple weeks but then come back in later and make a romantic impact before end of year. Provided solid details. She said that with this person, things would really take off in the new year and it “wouldn’t be like last time.” Even though she said this is someone I already know who I haven’t been in a relationship with.

She also predicted that an ex (I think she’s also talking here about someone I dated several months ago) would try to come back before end of year and provided solid details here as well.

The problem is that the kind of sort of ex (we were never in a fully defined relationship), fits both descriptions she provided to a T.

So my question is… could she somehow be perceiving one person as 2 distinct, separate people? Has that happened to anyone before with yona?

Thanks in advance!
Have not had that particular issue with my readings, but it does fall into line with some of the misperceptions she can have in a reading. No reader is 100%, but Yona is very good.

Offline bonba

« Reply #6316 on: November 11, 2023, 11:42:01 PM »
Hi everyone!

Based on your experiences, does Yona ever pick up 1 person thinking they are 2 different people?

Long story short, during my reading on October 23rd, in both the crystal ball and tarot portions of the reading, Yona predicted that “someone I already know” would contact me in a non personal way in a couple weeks but then come back in later and make a romantic impact before end of year. Provided solid details. She said that with this person, things would really take off in the new year and it “wouldn’t be like last time.” Even though she said this is someone I already know who I haven’t been in a relationship with.

She also predicted that an ex (I think she’s also talking here about someone I dated several months ago) would try to come back before end of year and provided solid details here as well.

The problem is that the kind of sort of ex (we were never in a fully defined relationship), fits both descriptions she provided to a T.

So my question is… could she somehow be perceiving one person as 2 distinct, separate people? Has that happened to anyone before with yona?

Thanks in advance!
Have not had that particular issue with my readings, but it does fall into line with some of the misperceptions she can have in a reading. No reader is 100%, but Yona is very good.

yes I had that experience . I think I mentioned this in my previous comments . she did not realize it is the same person she is picking  up  in both General reading and when I asked her a question. She said we will not meet up but then in general reading she picked him on her own and I had to tell her you are reading the same person . I believe many readers can not recognize the person if their energy changes . that is the downside of readings as well. 

Offline Aaron0326

« Reply #6317 on: November 12, 2023, 05:54:18 PM »
I really wish I would have kept better track of yonas reading I got back in 2015.  Only thing I remember is that it felt like an incredibly generic tarot reading and feeling quite underwhelmed.

Offline Cr1992

« Reply #6318 on: November 16, 2023, 08:07:57 PM »
Hi everyone! During my general reading with Yona, she said that I would be hearing from an ex…. Do Yona’s contact predictions tend to come true? What’s your experience?

Offline saxenaniks

« Reply #6319 on: November 17, 2023, 05:21:03 PM »
I've had great results with Yona.
She was spot-on with my future predictions

For work, personal life and everything else.

Offline PJpilar

« Reply #6320 on: November 27, 2023, 05:40:46 PM »
How do I get in contact with Yona to reschedule a non read? She only seems to respond to emails attached to recent payments.

Offline KawalaKutie

« Reply #6321 on: November 27, 2023, 09:37:34 PM »
You could send multiple emails to her. She might respond afterwards or maybe if you titled the email something that she might respond to like "Payment Options" or something similar.

Offline starempress

« Reply #6322 on: November 28, 2023, 01:03:02 AM »
You could send multiple emails to her. She might respond afterwards or maybe if you titled the email something that she might respond to like "Payment Options" or something similar.

I have never had that.  I do know she does not respond to skype or email messages (unless booking related) and that makes sense as this is her work, but I do love Yona and, to be honest, she is the only reader I use.  I am a reader myself and incredibly hard to read for, and the only ones I trust are Yona, and sometimes Mattie from CP - but Yona wins for me hands down

Offline KawalaKutie

« Reply #6323 on: November 28, 2023, 01:04:30 AM »
If I may ask, why sometimes Mattie?

Offline user5942

« Reply #6324 on: December 08, 2023, 02:40:59 PM »
Has anyone had experience with Yona not being able to read for you but then scheduling again many months later and having a successful reading?

I had successful readings with her but last April she was unable to connect.

I scheduled again with her in January and am hoping she is able to connect this time...I'm terrified all my predictions won't happen now

Offline Apalm831

« Reply #6325 on: December 09, 2023, 02:29:09 PM »
Yes. It happens

Offline PJpilar

« Reply #6326 on: December 09, 2023, 10:07:53 PM »
My last read was in April and it was a non read so I rescheduled for next month.

Hopefully she remembers she owes me 30 minutes because she doesn't respond to any emails

Offline Apalm831

« Reply #6327 on: December 24, 2023, 12:24:21 AM »
Hi Yona vets
Yona gave me a specific prediction she said would occur by or before New years. I don’t think this is going to happen. I believe in the past she’s given me timing like this before and I don’t remember what, if anything, occurred. Anyone have experience with this?

Offline PJpilar

« Reply #6328 on: December 26, 2023, 10:50:51 AM »
Shes been saying by the new year for me for years. It doesn't happen.

Offline Apalm831

« Reply #6329 on: December 26, 2023, 11:23:49 AM »
Yeah…come to think of it, I think I hear it years ago too
Have her predictions panned out for you?