Author Topic: Yona Farrell  (Read 1541572 times)

Offline Rayban212

Re: Yona Farrell
« Reply #6300 on: September 14, 2023, 12:11:50 PM »
Ivehad readings with Yona since 2012   sad face that nothing has manifeste in all my readings.

No one POI has come to the party and now I feel as if it is me

Hiii what do you mean it’s you?

Like the predictions were based on your or maybe you felt she didn’t connect to you?
How many readings did you have?

Offline Ibelieveinlove

« Reply #6301 on: September 14, 2023, 12:19:33 PM »
I’m sorry I’m confused.

In your previous posts you said you’ve only had 5 readings in total and had noted a list of psychics you’ve read with, does this mean you’ve only read with yona only once?

And 2012? Did you mean 2022?

Just curious, no hate. I’ve been waiting 5 years and no man yet so 🙃

Offline bonba

« Reply #6302 on: September 18, 2023, 01:17:04 AM »
I haven’t been on here in a while but responding to the above post ^^^

Her readings between two years have literally flipped for me. Including how she described my poi.

She was correct on reconnection, incorrect on how we would reconnect:

But her readings have literally changed on him
Between 2021-2023

The 2021 read she gave me an outcome to our situation and last few reads she said she couldn’t get an outcome and it would be my choice

Makes no sense that it’s not consistent and honestly disappointing.

So right now poi is super distant with me like extremely and from what’s happening it sounds similar to my 2021 read but also October 2022 read (but the were both different in WHY he was acting like this in the way she described so I don’t know which one it is and the reason for the distance)

But my April 2022 read was really positive with him and that positive prediction has not happened. She gave me all these time markers for travel but I’ve been traveling like a lot so it’s like hard to tell.

Just wanted to mention this

So honestly I don’t know. Lol

sadly most of the time she has no clue who she is reading. thats why I dont like tarot. never had luck with any tarot reader. majority of  my readings were vague and never came to pass. cards do not show who they are reading. they pick an energy but no one knows  who they are refering to unless the description is super specific which reraly happens. yona was all over the place s in my last read and lacked the depth or detail. also specific questions almost never works so she would not be accurate if I asked her specific questions about a person or job because again she does not know who is shown in the reading. She said sth about a person I had in mind but never asked about in the reading. I am telling you what she said will happen is impossible. I know she picked up the the person because of the specific description of their personality I know it was him but the prediction is not accurate. I saw some people here say it is our misinterpretation of who she is reading and We try to make it fit. In my case no I did not try to make it fit. She picked the right person's energy but made the wrong prediction. almost all her predictions were very surface-level and about unimportant events as well so it was not worth it for me to try her again

Offline Rayban212

« Reply #6303 on: September 24, 2023, 09:22:41 PM »
Did yona change her guides?

Like her cards predict things quicker? Anyone read with her recently?

Offline sexyp

« Reply #6304 on: September 25, 2023, 06:48:09 AM »
Reading with her next week.  Why?

Offline Rayban212

« Reply #6305 on: September 25, 2023, 03:06:37 PM »
Good luck.

Asking cause I think I read something a while ago that she changed her guides back in 2022 and they are a lot faster now?

My October 2022 read started playing out 1 month later and pretty much 95% of it played out from November 2022 to June 2023

My march 2023 read to this day I can’t figure out if stuff has happened or not lol

Not trying to make things fit it’s just that stuff in my life happened that could not have been a coincidence.

But I’m not sure.

I was just curious if anyone read with her these past few months and had anything play out quickly?

Offline PJpilar

« Reply #6306 on: September 25, 2023, 05:48:41 PM »
My last reading was in April of this year, nothing happened.

My first ever reading with her was in february 2021 and nothing has yet to happen

Offline sexyp

« Reply #6307 on: September 27, 2023, 11:23:07 PM »
Thank you.  I haven't read with her in over a year.  So am curious now based on your post.

Good luck.

Asking cause I think I read something a while ago that she changed her guides back in 2022 and they are a lot faster now?

My October 2022 read started playing out 1 month later and pretty much 95% of it played out from November 2022 to June 2023

My march 2023 read to this day I can’t figure out if stuff has happened or not lol

Not trying to make things fit it’s just that stuff in my life happened that could not have been a coincidence.

But I’m not sure.

I was just curious if anyone read with her these past few months and had anything play out quickly?

Offline Rayban212

« Reply #6308 on: September 27, 2023, 11:25:29 PM »
Thank you.  I haven't read with her in over a year.  So am curious now based on your post.

Good luck.

But I’m not sure.

No worries. Let me know how it goes.

Her October 2022 read played out entirely but her march 2023 nothing has played out yet. I don’t think.

And neither has my 2019 lol

Offline bonba

« Reply #6309 on: October 09, 2023, 03:23:15 PM »
Got it.

A lot of people have reported back that yona has been wrong.

Please don’t hold onto her predictions to determine whether or not you’ll get into a relationship:)

Think more positively about it. These psychics aren’t God.

agree . nothing dhe said since 4 years ago ever happened . I had a few reads with her nothing came to pass about love or career. she kept seeing different aspect of same thing but it iis not accurate and one thing in perticular is very impossible at this point so she was definitely wrong but she insisted what is shown hood or bad or indifferent will happen . well no way it happens because it is not possible . I dont like when readers try to prove themseves with lies
« Last Edit: October 09, 2023, 03:25:57 PM by bonba »

Offline Kate

« Reply #6310 on: October 10, 2023, 12:57:25 AM »
My last reading was in April of this year, nothing happened.

My first ever reading with her was in february 2021 and nothing has yet to happen

I'm curious why you kept going back if nothing happened? 3 years is a long time to read withs someone who is totally inaccurate...?

Offline PJpilar

« Reply #6311 on: October 10, 2023, 10:00:29 AM »
I went back for top ups and the fact that most said her timing was off.

Offline Ibelieveinlove

« Reply #6312 on: October 16, 2023, 12:47:26 AM »
Yona’s readings happen years after. Stop holding to timings.

People say readings from 5+ years ago play out with someone different to what they were expecting.

Some people it plays out faster, for others no. I believe she looks at an important big event in your life and zones in on that. For example; your big love. If your big love in your life happens to be 2 months away, she may get that point in time. If your big love is 6 years away, you got a long wait ahead of you.

Best thing to do is to let it go and live your life

Offline bonba

« Reply #6313 on: October 23, 2023, 03:14:35 AM »
Hey guys,

I have had one reading with Yona 1 year and 5 months ago for one hour and let me tell you.. that Reading was more than enough.. I asked about love life and got only about 15 percent of that in my reading.. 

It lacked a lot of depth in my reading with her.. there was current staff she got right in present and it resonated in the present  ..but overall.. she was not the reader for me.. it she also was not the worst reader I had.. i will say she is average.. just meh…there was a lot of lack of depth for all her future predictions.. and also lack of depth on what I needed to do to fix things..

She mentioned me purchasing a home but I wasted my savings on readings.. soooo she did not see that coming now did she?
The advice she gave on my POI did not make sense at all..

@Rayban212 I sent you a pm..

exactly. it is called freewill . it seems she does not believe freewill can change her insights but it does change her readings actually. she never saw the career path I am on . she only vaguely saw a job and kept seeing a female boss. The job did not make sense as I would never do the type of job she mentioned. she also makes assumptions during reading like what she sees belongs to a specific person and this is the most dangerous as it can cause emotional damage . my last top up with her a while ago was very vague as well so I stopped reading with her. no matter how big or small predictions are they never came to pass .

Offline Cr1992

« Reply #6314 on: November 07, 2023, 09:22:31 PM »
Hi everyone!

Based on your experiences, does Yona ever pick up 1 person thinking they are 2 different people?

Long story short, during my reading on October 23rd, in both the crystal ball and tarot portions of the reading, Yona predicted that “someone I already know” would contact me in a non personal way in a couple weeks but then come back in later and make a romantic impact before end of year. Provided solid details. She said that with this person, things would really take off in the new year and it “wouldn’t be like last time.” Even though she said this is someone I already know who I haven’t been in a relationship with.

She also predicted that an ex (I think she’s also talking here about someone I dated several months ago) would try to come back before end of year and provided solid details here as well.

The problem is that the kind of sort of ex (we were never in a fully defined relationship), fits both descriptions she provided to a T.

So my question is… could she somehow be perceiving one person as 2 distinct, separate people? Has that happened to anyone before with yona?

Thanks in advance!

anything