Author Topic: Yona Farrell  (Read 1541496 times)

Offline Wildheart81

Re: Yona Farrell
« Reply #6285 on: June 24, 2023, 02:15:35 AM »
I tried her once around 4-5 years ago and she actually ended the reading and gave me a refund. She told me more than once that my reading had more holes than Swiss cheese. I vaguely remember her reading. One thing I vividly recall her saying was that conversations don%u2019t necessarily mean lifetime commitments.

Mentioned something about outside event that%u2019s public. I typed it out but not sure if I still have my notes.

I%u2019ve considered trying her again but I%u2019m on the fence. It seems for every person who raves about her there are many who don%u2019t like her at all.

Offline bonba

« Reply #6286 on: July 10, 2023, 02:23:21 AM »
Update : Career prediction happened...2 weeks after she predicted it
"A STAR CARD" for relationship and career...

Has anyone else ever received the star card from yona?

Yes, I did almost 3.5 years ago. nothing manifested. Not even love-related predictions about a specific person. Well, I have heard she does not believe that free will can change her insight but I think she is wrong and free will changed lots of things in my life since her reading. I don't see those things ever come to pass because I am on a different path now. Maybe she picked up a neighbor's energy and she told me she mixed energies before.

Offline bonba

« Reply #6287 on: July 10, 2023, 02:28:38 AM »
I highly doubt any love predictions from her will happen

And it’s not just Yona, no love prediction made by any psychic regarding a future love interest or relationship has happened

I’m practically 30 years old and have never had a serious relationship, I have the worst luck with men and the one guy I truly thought I’d have a chance with is getting married

At this point I’ve accepted I’ll probably be single forever lol

But at least I have my health, family, friends, and career

Umm don't put yourself down. first I must says that I have seen many unhappy marriages so not every person who gets married is happily ever after . there are many problematic marriages out there . if it has not happened to you it just means you have not met the right person yet and remember not every woman is going to be with the right person  or even get married to the right person . there are many users and abusers marry and make other people life miserable .

Offline Lys

« Reply #6288 on: July 10, 2023, 03:13:26 AM »

Yes, I did almost 3.5 years ago. nothing manifested. Not even love-related predictions about a specific person. Well, I have heard she does not believe that free will can change her insight but I think she is wrong and free will changed lots of things in my life since her reading. I don't see those things ever come to pass because I am on a different path now. Maybe she picked up a neighbor's energy and she told me she mixed energies before.

Maybe you should try Leanne. It’s the only one who works for me. I have a lot of predictions that happened

Offline bonba

« Reply #6289 on: July 11, 2023, 06:38:05 AM »

Maybe you should try Leanne. It’s the only one who works for me. I have a lot of predictions that happened

I have read with leanne  and she did not get anything right either.besides that she has an ugly energy and gave me a very bad vibe when I read with her. her reading was positive but super wrong . I am not on the path  she saw also she is not a psychic it spiritual advisor . I dont remember my reading had a lot if prediction . just 1 or 2 and there were more wishy washy and she kept saying if you do A this happen if ...,,. . just too many possibilities. I don't see her reading being able to predict anything important. Anyhow she was wrong about my career path. I am
Nowhere near what she saw. She was not capable of predicting for me. She also said sth about my past regarding love that was not true so she did not get the past right either. I would say she is overrated. I don't see her more than an advisor even though there was nothing useful in her consuthe path she saw.
« Last Edit: July 11, 2023, 07:20:51 AM by bonba »

Offline bonba

« Reply #6290 on: July 11, 2023, 06:44:58 AM »

Since when Yona reads other people? I mean the person she is reading for, in this case you. I heard she mixes energies sometimes as in giving predictions for someone you may have in mind and then they do happen but with someone else that you may not have yet met at the time of the reading. But reading someone else entirely like your neighbour??????

I know it is weird but  when she told me that because I asked her why nothing has hapoened and she said there were times that she picked a neighbor energy and the things she predicted hapoened to some one else ( an example was a neighbor or friend ) and then she said but I dont see a different future for you every time I read so it mean I picked your energy and not some one around you . Well so far n Oi nothing not even a small prediction. We have free will so things can change all the time but she said what she sees happens but I don't see it. I don't agree with her on that. if we choose to take a different path then  what she sees does not happen . She is an ethical reader so she was honest that she has been wrong befo
« Last Edit: July 12, 2023, 04:24:06 AM by bonba »

Offline saxenaniks

« Reply #6291 on: July 26, 2023, 12:45:01 PM »
Update : Two hits from Yona
A job in the category she predicted (very specific category)
A text from the guy (she mentioned it'll be text and not face to face contact also right on what the nature of the msg and what my reaction will be)

x

Offline Lys

« Reply #6292 on: August 04, 2023, 03:03:17 PM »
Update : in my last reading the cards was fast moving and it’s true. She said she saw a partnership but I will have to make a choice between two. I was surprised but now I can say it’s true, because of my situation now. Lol we will see for the rest of the predictions but my reading was very short term, than my other readings before

Offline Rav2202

« Reply #6293 on: August 11, 2023, 08:01:44 PM »
I read with Yona in late May (my first reading) and I followed some of the suggestions mentioned in this thread: Don't ask her specific questions and I let her pick up what I was thinking. Background: Long term ex and I were dating and then he broke up with me out of the blue. Also, curious about my money and living arrangements. Yona picked up on both without me saying anything.

I am assuming I have fast moving cards. She didn't say I did but so far: 1. Tower moment happened less than week after speaking with her (she said it would happen within 2 weeks). She mentioned it wasn't terrible but apparently she's known for downplaying situations but she said I would bounceback and defend my interests (my POI and I had an argument and I called him out on some things on what he originally told me and then he wanted to meet in-person to explain).

2. She mentioned my POI would tell me he didn't like the criticism, that I would make a couple of comments and he would back off and that we may not be speaking or not in the same location. (We agreed to meet at a restaurant for our in-person meeting, I called him an insulting phrase and he ended up refusing to pay for my drink because I called him the insulting phrase and then we stopped talking for about a month).

3. She also mentioned that I would get additional information but I still haven't gotten the full story on his side. That he basically edits what he tells me and that he's not being manipulative but more so a mess and all over the place in her eyes. That the whole ordeal would be confusing and how can I make an adequate decision when my head is being messed with? ((Him saying that he's just casually dating but also, he asked me in our in person meeting what I wanted from him and he kept trying to get me to answer who I was dating and he wouldn't leave me alone about it. In my eyes, if you're not interested in anything further, why are you asking me what I want from you and who I'm dating? My head was def. being messed with). It's an ongoing connection at this point and that I would be quite stressed. That I would feel the urge to want to "tidy" up my life but not to make a hasty decision ((All true!) That I would be contemplating what I want and also getting more ticked off with him. Asking myself what's the point of behaving like this? Being irritable. ((All true again.)

4. Extension of #3. Being determined to move forward and change my life, living arrangements, but seeing it as progress, that I would be looking at different opportunities and making comparisons.  (I've now been focused on if I want to move. Do I want a house or another apartment. Do I want to take more courses for work? I've been focusing on my growth both career and personal life. References to friends and that I could be interacting with one or two people to catch up with and that I would be having conversations with friends or spending time with a friend. (I thought it would be my best friend who lives up here but actually, one friend who lives in another state, he's been updating me on his life a lot and then I had another friend decide to randomly come into town and we spent time with each other, catching up. I have also been hanging out with some girlfriends.

5. She spoke about my finances and figuring out what I'm doing with my money and what I plan on doing next is currently in progress. That abundance could happen later on. I got a nice raise at work and then I got a huge bill in the mail maybe 2 weeks after the raise. I'm currently trying to figure out the payments for the bill because it will impact my retirement so I'm currently making plans to pay this off so I can have enough for retirement while also setting more money aside and opening up another 401k.

6. POI would be processing stuff, he gets touchy, and resentful. There's sharp criticism (Basically in a text, I called him out on needing his friends for an ego boost and that they're not good friends bc they've shown their true colors and that he turns a blind eye to their mess. I could tell he became irritable because I held a mirror to his face and gave examples of his friends' terrible behavior. He sent so many paragraphs. He was triggered and acting resentful. I exposed him, his friends, and his insecurities.).

7. Gap in communication and that I would be ignoring him (Currently happening. He's been acting childish on social media and trying to get my attention. I refuse to respond to his antics because another Psychic said that practically everything he's doing, is to get my attention. I thought the ignoring would be me not speaking to him but also, I am ignoring his social media antics. His sm antics originally got to me and had me saying things to him but I've stopped. I've been told by another Psychic, and Yona, that he wants to continue the link with me and doesn't want to let me go).

Yona mentioned it would be two patches of no-contact. I don't know what "patches" mean in UK terminology but we talked on and off but it has been brief. We are now in our second long term no talking phase. It's been almost a month now.

8. Next few months would be quite challenging Reading in late May, it's now August and these last few months have def. been QUITE challenging.

Still pending....
« Last Edit: August 13, 2023, 04:12:41 PM by Rav2202 »

Offline whimerj

« Reply #6294 on: September 02, 2023, 05:20:25 PM »

I think you're calling her wrong too soon. I've had things happen 6+ years later. 3.5 is nothing.

Offline whimerj

« Reply #6295 on: September 02, 2023, 05:23:19 PM »

Since when Yona reads other people? I mean the person she is reading for, in this case you. I heard she mixes energies sometimes as in giving predictions for someone you may have in mind and then they do happen but with someone else that you may not have yet met at the time of the reading. But reading someone else entirely like your neighbour??????

Common misconception. She doesn't "mix up" energies.she reads what she's given and applies it to your person because of what you said or it's someone new coming in. She doesn't pick and choose what she's getting. It's not about her being wrong or mixing up anything. It's just applying what she's getting to the wrong person. A lot of readers do this. I've had things come to pass from readers a decade later with a completely different person but we both thought it was the original person of interest at the time. But no she will not mix it up with a neighbour or anything silly like that. That makes no sense. She's reading for you.

Offline whimerj

« Reply #6296 on: September 02, 2023, 05:25:50 PM »

I know it is weird but  when she told me that because I asked her why nothing has hapoened and she said there were times that she picked a neighbor energy and the things she predicted hapoened to some one else ( an example was a neighbor or friend ) and then she said but I dont see a different future for you every time I read so it mean I picked your energy and not some one around you . Well so far n Oi nothing not even a small prediction. We have free will so things can change all the time but she said what she sees happens but I don't see it. I don't agree with her on that. if we choose to take a different path then  what she sees does not happen . She is an ethical reader so she was honest that she has been wrong befo

This sounds like someone thinking her reading happened to a neighbour then tells yona, yona says oops and thinks that's the case, then it happens to the person she read for. If she's reading for you spirit won't give her predictions for a neighbuor unless it's specifically about a neighbour and the situation has to do with you.

Offline whimerj

« Reply #6297 on: September 02, 2023, 05:37:47 PM »
I don't know what is with Yona, but this is the 2nd time she has been positive about a relationship that was OVER a couple of months later. First time was 4/5 years ago and she mentioned me and the ex getting married.

This time around, she knew this guy wanted to get married, but she didn't really pick-up on my disinterest. He did something that totally turned me off about 2mts after the reading and I dumped him for good a few weeks later.

The reading lasted 50+ minutes and she just babbled on and on about this guy, she refunded me ( b/c it was the 2nd or 3rd non-read) due to there being no real details.

She seems to be good at picking up events, but her interpretation of those events seems to be off. She has both over and under emphasized negative events and she seems to grossly inflate the positives.

JMTC.

How bout descriptions with eye colour or hair colour?

Offline Sooshi

« Reply #6298 on: September 11, 2023, 05:30:19 PM »

Had the Star card as my outcome card in my initial reading with Yona. I'm still waiting for it to manifest.

Offline walkingonsunshine

« Reply #6299 on: September 14, 2023, 08:22:32 AM »
Ivehad readings with Yona since 2012   sad face that nothing has manifeste in all my readings.

No one POI has come to the party and now I feel as if it is me

anything